It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Police Leak FEMA Gun Confiscation Plan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I will put the video in this thread, but I first want to say, this ISN'T a thread or topic to bash ALEX JONES! The video presented in this topic is of the meeting of the MP's military police and FEMA confiscating guns IS THE TOPIC!!

If you want to bash Alex Jones then create your own thread doing so. It is the content of the video of the MP's talking that is what this thread is all about.............

In the video, an MP asks about whether or not "they" will have to confiscate guns, and the answer was, "NO, THEY WILL!".

What is more scary is the fact that they are preparing for having military in the streets, and the suspension of the Constitution........

Here is the video

Could they be Obama's NEW ARMY?

Homeland Security has been buying massive amounts of bullets and supplying police departments with military gear and armored vehicles, so by telling the military, "You won't have to confiscate guns, but THEY WILL." seems to be writing on the wall, for one big massive flustercluck!

All I have to say being a veteran, is that if they are preparing, it most likely is going to happen.....
edit on 26-10-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

They were talking about riots and martial law.

So why do you think all the kids are being convinced by the media a revolt is the answer?

Everyone is playing right into their hands.

Dont facilitate a reason for them to declare martial law. Think up out of the box strategies, ignore media manipulations, including alternative.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So you have some NG asking hypothetical questions about how martial law works. What exactly are we suppose to be freak out about again? Other than it is pretty clear FEMA and the NG are completely unprepared for it to such an extent they do not even know how it would work?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Oh yeah, that Russel Brand thread is a perfect example of being led off the cliff.

More than half the population will support the national guard while they round up the rioters.

Its not going to work out like they think.
This is a well devised plot with many angles.

"Get America to destroy itself".
Looks like its working to me.

The media is heavily involved in this deception.
Just question it honestly to see how skewed and narrow minded it really is. All of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

MrSpad
So you have some NG asking hypothetical questions about how martial law works. What exactly are we suppose to be freak out about again? Other than it is pretty clear FEMA and the NG are completely unprepared for it to such an extent they do not even know how it would work?

I think it will be more like the R King era LA Riots.
Limited in scope, limited geographically, etc.

Small town USA will watch it on TV.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

But yeah I agree the video is presented out of context to push a fear-based angle. Typical for media really.

Most of the comments in the video reveal things are no where as bad as the media portays.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
A friend of of mine and I were discussing the whole Agenda 21, Fema region 3 supply surge
and the ideals of martial law in general. Something extremely large would need to happen in order for martial law to happen nation wide. But I just cant see it happening. Simply too much to loose in the financial sector of which is our driver for sustainability. The rich actually need the common folk to keep their income flowing. And the rich control the US, what would they gain by starting a civil war with the masses?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

They were talking about riots and martial law.

So why do you think all the kids are being convinced by the media a revolt is the answer?

Everyone is playing right into their hands.

Dont facilitate a reason for them to declare martial law. Think up out of the box strategies, ignore media manipulations, including alternative.

So in your opinion, the answer is to do nothing while they just do more and more to tighten the noose??

I am not advocating violence. I am just trying to show how they the government is making plans, while we sit back waiting for them to make things better.

The fact alone that you admit the media is forcing a revolt is proof enough to me that they are ready for whatever takeover it is they are planning right? The media IS the propaganda arm of our government! True and honest journalism has disappeared.

Not saying I totally disagree with you, but showing how what you wrote and the logic behind it is flawed somewhat....

And let me ask, "You mentioned riots and martial law is what they were talking about.........was that supposed to discredit the fact they are talking about planning about doing it?"....

How do you even saying that take away from the fact that they are talking about disarming the public?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Lil Drummerboy
A friend of of mine and I were discussing the whole Agenda 21, Fema region 3 supply surge
and the ideals of martial law in general. Something extremely large would need to happen in order for martial law to happen nation wide. But I just cant see it happening. Simply too much to loose in the financial sector of which is our driver for sustainability. The rich actually need the common folk to keep their income flowing. And the rich control the US, what would they gain by starting a civil war with the masses?

This is true, of course the rich use the poor to get rich. It's how it's always been done.

But, there may come a day when the rich decide they are rich enough... and start to dream of a different kind of world for themselves. A world where most of us, are not around.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

The government is already spending MORE than they are taking in with taxes.

What does that tell you?

I don't see the job situation getting better, nor do I see opening up our borders to allow more illegals into this country while adding onto the welfare and foodstamp program making things any better either.

This is the Cloward and Piven Strategy being proven to work!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ok - so the video is being senzasonilized a bit.
It's not like it's a strategy meeting discussing specifics of future game plans...(kinda sounds like a national guard weekenders meeting)

But....

We already know gun confiscation is in the deck of cards they're willing to pull out - they've done it before.

It's painfully obvious that our rights mean nothing to some of the people giving the commands.

The question is, how many of the forces will refuse to carry out those commands & how many citizens will refuse to comply?

Will it be enough to monkey wrench the whole attempt?

I hope so...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Ok - so the video is being senzasonilized a bit.
It's not like it's a strategy meeting discussing specifics of future game plans...(kinda sounds like a national guard weekenders meeting)

But....

We already know gun confiscation is in the deck of cards they're willing to pull out - they've done it before.

It's painfully obvious that our rights mean nothing to some of the people giving the commands.

The question is, how many of the forces will refuse to carry out those commands & how many citizens will refuse to comply?

Will it be enough to monkey wrench the whole attempt?

I hope so...

I hope so too!

There were at least two people in this meeting whom spoke up and said they wouldn't do it. What disturbed me, was how the guy said, "They would", who exactly is "they"? The militarized police departments?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Yeah...he was probably referring to the designated MPs
Pretty sure they'd have to be Nat. Guard units though unless posse comitatus is officially dead.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Yeah,
but like I stated,. something large would need to occur, the rich and even the military and local PD still dont add up to enough to quell the masses. specially here in the US though we have some against guns because they have been brainwashed to believe that way,. people will band together when the qualities of their lives are thoroughly threatened. In my location alone, this entire neighborhood is cops, ex-military and pro-NRA and simple good ole boys and women that believe in life liberty and the pursuit of happiness and simply wouldnt stand for a gun confiscation in any form. Also fun to mention a neighborhood of preppers, in all pay brackets as their are million dollar homes everywhere.
I guess I still will find it hard to believe a nation wide Martial law will result in gun confiscation nationally. But I have listened to enough people already say they will join in saying "From my dead cold hands"

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Thing is, while you may not want this thread to be about bashing alex jones, you have to understand that if he is the source, it is going to be hard for many to swallow.

I wont go into the reason why, as to not get into 'bashing' him, but you HAVE to understand that like it or not, he is not a credible source to most people.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Yeah...he was probably referring to the designated MPs
Pretty sure they'd have to be Nat. Guard units though unless posse comitatus is officially dead.

If my memory is correct from the video, I believe it was MP's from the National Guard whom were in this meeting.

It was when the one guy said, "I won't do that #." referring to confiscating weapons, that the guy talking to them said basically, "You won't, but "THEY WILL"......

I guess I am just more prepared than others when it comes to observing my countries financial status, lack of jobs that actually pay enough money to live off of, a government that keeps telling us things are good when in fact most people see that things are NOT good, and noticing that my country has 5% of the worlds population, yet incarcerates 25% of all prisoners in the worlds prison system. That makes me in a common sense way, realize that things are about to implode on everyone of us in this country....

I sincerely hope I am as wrong as wrong can get, but I just can't see it going in a direction that will end up being a good thing.....

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Thing is, while you may not want this thread to be about bashing alex jones, you have to understand that if he is the source, it is going to be hard for many to swallow.

I wont go into the reason why, as to not get into 'bashing' him, but you HAVE to understand that like it or not, he is not a credible source to most people.

You obviously didn't watch the video and the content I explained when I started the thread????

Case in point!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Once news got out that a nation gun confiscation was beginning All hell will break loose.
I simply dont see that happening, their isnt enough manpower to handle that task,. not even for the DHS mystery army or the alleged guns for hire Russian troops supposedly contracted by oblama

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You obviously didn't watch the video and the content I explained when I started the thread????

Case in point!
I watched it a few days ago, when it first made the rounds.

There is nothing in that video that dubs it authentic, or for that matter, any more than a hypothetical. Not one thing. It is typical AJ...inconclusive at best, a known hoax at worst.

And thus is the reason why, if he is the only source, most people take it with a grain of salt.
edit on 26-10-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Lil Drummerboy
Once news got out that a nation gun confiscation was beginning All hell will break loose.
I simply dont see that happening, their isnt enough manpower to handle that task,. not even for the DHS mystery army or the alleged guns for hire Russian troops supposedly contracted by oblama

Hard to get the word out when the grid is down for a bit.

You won't know until they knock on your door.

Yep, pretty tinfoil hat crazy right there. but hey, it's what this site is all about.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join