It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And our guest Speaker will be Simon Gray

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Personally, I think it would be a great idea for Simon to answer a few questions for his devoted members.

I'm unsure as to whether this has been approached previously, delete if necessary.

Would anyone else like to have Simon as a guest?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Sounds like a cool idea to me...

This would also be a good thread to revive my dead idea regarding Simon...

What happened to his blog?!
SimonGray's Blog

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Im intrested to know a little more about our secretive founder as well. Im starting to wonder if mister Gray is real, or if he's just someone Skeptic Overlord made up

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It is a good Idea, the problem most of the question you want to ask have been answered. You wil have to do some searching, but I think they are there.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Understood Spittincobra but I reckon that the answers all guest speakers give can be found somewhere on the internet prior to the interview, I certainly noticed that with Lear and Icke.

I think the interview with David Icke, was well done, but lets here from the real Messiah.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

I think the interview with David Icke, was well done, but lets here from the real Messiah.

My point was Simon has answered questions. I understand what Simon and SO means to everything, but calling them Messiahs is going over board. They had fathers.

[Edited on 16-11-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Don't you want Kano as a guest speaker???

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Who is this Kano? :p

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

YEARSH!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

My point was Simon has answered questions. I understand what Simon and SO means to everything, but calling them Messiahs is going over board. They had fathers.

[Edited on 16-11-2004 by SpittinCobra]

Shhhsh.....they hear and see all, and any way I didn't mention SO, lets face it if he claimed to be the Messiah wearing that leotard, he'd be crucified....

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

and any way I didn't mention SO

I know you forgot him. I think you have to do both. I always see them as one. It like a car, you cant just have your keys, you need the gas also.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I do not mind answering questions, most of the time people usually just use the U2U system. If anyone wants to ask something, fire away!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Spittin shuts-up. goes and sits in a corner.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
If anyone wants to ask something, fire away!

What taste in music do you have? Whats songs do you dis/like? You like Greenday?

Jim

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hello Simon what was it that gave you the Idea to start a conspiracy forum and did you ever perceive it to be what it is today.

Thanks Sauron

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I think the interview with David Icke, was well done,

Where? I submitted a question via U2U to a mod. I want to know the answer he gave.

If anyone wants to ask something, fire away!

Really?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I do not mind answering questions, most of the time people usually just use the U2U system. If anyone wants to ask something, fire away!

I KNEW you were real

What gave you the insperation to start ATS, and did you ever think it would grow to be what it is today?

One more.

What is you job occupation? Does ATS pay the bills?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
What taste in music do you have? Whats songs do you dis/like? You like Greenday?

Jim

My taste in music is quite varied to be honest, however I'm an R&B/Hip-Hop fan more than anything else.

I'm not keen on Greenday, sorry.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Hello Simon what was it that gave you the Idea to start a conspiracy forum and did you ever perceive it to be what it is today.

Thanks Sauron

I never had any original intentions of creating a "forum". Don't forget, this message board is just one of the integral parts of ATS. I started out with a page about Area 51, and it grew from there.

Everyone can thank SkepticOverlord for the huge forums system you see today. My first move to bring a community aspect to ATS was an ezBoard, which "back in the day" was only used by a close-knit group of people. Most of these are the senior staff here today, while a small number of others took to the Dark Side and are now unfortunately banned.

[edit on 16-11-2004 by SimonGray]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
I KNEW you were real

What gave you the insperation to start ATS, and did you ever think it would grow to be what it is today?

One more.

What is you job occupation? Does ATS pay the bills?

My inspiration to create "ATS", came from two fronts.

Firstly, my intrigue of government conspiracies. I have been interested in the extra-ordinary since before the Internet spawned the web and even before BBS's started to become an addiction.

The second front, the ability to create my first web page, comes from my father. I remember when he bought his first modem nearly 20 years ago for the bargain price of about $4000. It was him who introduced me to HTML and my curiousity in website building just exploded!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join