It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And our guest Speaker will be Simon Gray

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Simon

When are you moving to Canada?

The air is good, weather isn't all that horrendous, our service providers are fairly good (at least in my locale) and it's not too long a drive to NYC so you can visit SO more often.

I know Dues Ex would be thrilled to show you around Toronto too...whatcha waiting for?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Simon ive been around since the old days of ATS...since you said that you have had just the area51 page. I remember when I was about 8 years old I used to visit this page and see just the big post about Area51 and the top secret aircraft. So, yeah ive seen it before and its been a while since the old look, but I certainly do remember it

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

1. Can you give me a job?
2. Are you really a Grey as opposed to a Gray?
3. Can you fire all the Republican mods please?
4. Where did I leave my keys?
5. How many of your mods have you actually met?

In all honesty I wasn't expecting you to appear in here, I was hoping to get a yes regarding you being a guest speaker which would give me time to compile a set of real questions, if you don't mind U2U's maybe I will try again, I didn't get a response last time I sent you one.

Fire ALL Republican MODS now that would be CENSORSHIP and that is not what ATS is about is it?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Snatch, Great Movie!
Also loved Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels!

Question: You obviously have a sincere interest in Area 51 studies, but I haven't seen a post regarding your stance on alien life forms and their existence or non existence. Care to give a few brief comments on the subject? If you beleive there is an alien coverup on earth, do you think we are close to disclosure from the gov't, or will that never happen?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi Simon and SO,

How did ATS burst from a small village into this metropolis.. was it good search engine rankings? clever advertising? word of mouth?

ATS is the most popular destination for conspiracies and underground news.. what advice do you both have for webmasters inspired by your actions and trying to follow in your footsteps?

Thanks for your time,

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join