It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Secret of Freemasonry Revealed!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I cant reply to U2Us yet so I wanted to say Thanks again and I really appreciate and Love you.
Your encouragement is more than enough of a gift for me, and it has already gone a long way, so TYVM for caring and offering me moral support as I need that more than anything else right now.

Strength and Fortitude are invaluable when facing the greatest battle of your entire life.
Coins come and go, but Spirit lasts forever...

I'm gonna cite Rules 40 n 54 an request the Judge order me 2500$ over to Human Services so I can conduct a reasonable and adequate defense - I'm formulating an elaborate proposal and trying to cover all the bases. I'm also going to try a few other extremely surprising motions that almost no one has even heard of. I've had absolutely horrible legal counsel and finally can now read the law and do this on my own. Everyone underestimated me - I'm gonna try to prove them all wrong.

I'll have Justice and won't give up till I taste it - and this Judge can prove 'America' still means something and that this system is not a sham. I believe wholeheartedly it is corrupt and illegitimate for many reasons, which I'll elaborate upon later when I have time - it's extensive.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GhostWrita8

Be sure you don't let justice turn into vengeance. One makes your soul fulfilled, the other makes it empty and worthless. It's a fine line, and one you MUST be aware of. The first and MOST important thing you can do is get YOU right with YOU. Believe in yourself, and make.it.happen.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
No harm intended... BUT!
In mine own experience... although you did not ask... God never once uttered a single word to me in 36 years. Instead... I found out about his craft one day when I went looking (with a pure heart) for the Roman Catholics. I was just thinking about how in my life that that was the custom of the Puerto Ricans. I thought I should just participate. In what I now know was a random act of loyalty unprovoked by peddlers and enthusiasts. It was customary for my people to be involved with the church.... but I had not been there since my preteens. My main idea was to just go and learn the mass ceremony and try to keep up with the others as my experience was always "I don't know!" LOL. I ended up catching a televised ceremony by chance one Sunday morning. And, as you guessed, I couldn't keep up. But what happened then afterwards was a period of 54 days of no arousal or lustful thought(s), nor any bodily or mental intrigue. Since I was 4 years old I was a luster and very vulnerable sicko to the virtues of the women. It was a shock to me after about 6 days when I realised thing were not so ordinary. Long story short.... I was sick! Jesus found me and delivered me from that demon. Why!?! I don't know. But... I swear by him that his love is true. Of all the calamities in my life... lust wrought me a scourge unholy. And Jesus... decided to raise me up and cleanse me from what may indeed be the original sin of mine own. But... it taught me that if I can't help myself with the least of moral decency and courteous affection... I am bound to meet my doom.
Have a happy day.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Now... I believe in a life without GOD. A perfectly natural and human experience which can instill in me the true meaning of standing alone and achieving a great work.
I also believe esoterics can only deter me from my aspirations of doing what is right for me.
Trying to evaluate God and his crafts seems to me to be out of the ordinary and wrong.
My experience(s), should I live past the moment(s), will define me and shall not be attributed to God or any other for that matter. I like God... but not enough to carry him in my heart throughout the ages. I will not disbelieve in him. But... I will not submit to his order of prize and praise. It is well known that we should all do for ourselves, but, for me, it will be without God. It's been that way long enough. Maybe a tad bit longer. Who truly knows.
My point is... he is great... and I have this life and opportunity to be the same. Hopefully... I can do it. The esoterics make me curious and often baffle me at the notion of perplexity and simplicity. I was already instilled by the people what to need and what to dream. I can't imagine there is more. Thanks be to God. But... I should consider that it's my life... and no one can live it for me.
Also... "WHOSE CRAZY IDEA WAS IT TO HAND TO FOLK THOSE DAMN TAROTS!?!"
He/She is/was a very, very, very funny calamity.

I have fathomed only 6. After that I decided... "I Don't Want To Know!" & "It's Better That I Don't!"

People should stop divining and mistranslating their purpose(s).
All I Can Say Is... "Some Things Will Never Change!" We Must Endure That To The End.

Have A Happy Day.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Now... Freemasonry became to me a serious matter which truly is ineffable.
By that I mean... "If You Can't Beat Them... Join Them!"
However... not in the wits kind of misery. But in comedy. (((No Offense)))...!!!

I'm trying to say that they inspire me to ridicule the notions of both "bitter" and "better".
I lend myself more to the bitter simply because I know that there is, always was, and forever will be everything that is better than me. It's not a miser bitterness... but rather a simple notion of self awareness... which is better kept secret from those damn bishops who swear upon the wise counsel they deem righteous. That bs about love thyself and blah blah blah...
Ha! Everything better than me is worth living and dying for. More so.... in this day and age.
And it makes me happy to be done with it all one day when death comes. Selfish...yes! But natural. I am Pinocchio. I never was a real boy and don't think I ever will be.
Now... freemasonry. Those links, if I may, are wrought with precision and perfection.
The titles... it seems... don't need rituals... officers... experiences in morality. They are just amazing without all the add ons and morons. I'm not learnt... but time again... I find those simple sayings to play out in my experiences. For lack of a better phrase perhaps. But really funny. Even when it's not funny.

Btw.... By the use of the word "link(s)" "... I'm referring to the blue lodge status names like E.A. and F.C. and M.M. and the same in the 20 and 9 A.A.S.R. thingys.
Have A Nice Day.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Roman Catholics should hire the pope and all his cardinals to perform an exorcism on this God forsaken land. They need to bring holy water... their bibles... their around the neck wearing thingys... and the sanctum sanctorum knowledge of exorcism... and ofcourse those sacred rosaries. We'll supply the candles and the faith. Boston harbor... or new york harbor will suffice. Just because this country was founded by crooks.... doesn't give us the right to trolley along in those ideas and experiences. We are their r legacy. We should be the finest of crooks and let the world see and learn that are good deeds is the order of the world. Crookology 101!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well I went to Court this morning at 9am sharp, and guess what? I wasn't on the docket. So I went to check the Clerk's info and apparently my "attorney" didn't even file the motions yet....he's so lazy! I'm gonna enjoy firing him. I'll add this to the 100 reasons why that I already have.

Over the next few days I'll consult with some of the top attorneys in town and get several to get on board my legal team, if anyone will be willing to give me a chance.

The Clerk told me "You really should drop this matter you got off easy", but that's not true. I sat in jail for 5+ months for nothing, that was a raw deal. And these attorneys are driving me nuts with their lazy inefficient work ethics, and their sneaky subterfuge is unacceptable. I will have Justice!

So I'm plotting that I'll recruit an Advisory Counsel and a few Co-Counsels and I'll seat myself as the Head of the Defense, and I'll submit rules and a mission statement to them to abide by. Then we will discuss a cunning strategy to essentially set up the cards for some high profile civil suits, where I'll be obtaining at least 2 law firms to litigate on my behalf.

I will be utilizing International Law (Treaties) and the Federal and several State Constitutions to ensure that I have an entire host of weaponry to choose from, for example:

The Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution says that it is the "Law of the Land", and that Treaties are also Supreme.
"States are Unavoidably Bound by International Law", and "Matters falling under the State...Treaties override it's power".
Also "Treaty is Obligatory Domestically" and "Must necessarily control all acts issuing from the inferior authority which might contravene it".
- Baker vs City of Portland 5 Sawyer 566-1879
- Hamilton vs Eaton 11 F. Cas 336 1792

That's just a tiny drop in the bucket of the tricks I'll be pulling out of my sleeve.
I'll be using the Universal Declaration on Human Rights, the International Convention on Civil and Political Rights, the International Convention on Economic Social and Cultural Rights, etc etc.

I sorta do Hope I get to the Supreme Court...
This is maddening yet fun actually. 12 to 16 hours a day on Law studies...I can't stop working on it.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Isn't the Magnum Opus of the masons to bring us back to the Golden Age of Nimrod and his mother/wife? To bring us back to the time as it was in the time of Noah?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Falcifer

No, we just try to leave our communities a bit better than we found them. That is all.
The rest is imagined.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thank you for clearing that up network dude!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link