originally posted by: QuietF4ar
If masons are so good..
Why are they behind the monarch mind control program?
I hope this dispels your misapprehension
Yes the masons are behind the monarch mind control program.
I have more than sufficient evidence to prove this.
They aren't the only making avail of it but they are the 33rd degree illumined ones behind mind control and many other atrocities. You only have to
look through history to see how freemasons have controlled war, people and money for so long.
Even the church cannot be a safe haven any longer as they have infested the churches too.
You may not be privy to what they do. But I sure as eck am.
If it is only known to the 33rd then how do you know about it? Now, in reality, Freemasonry has nothing to do with your assertions and many would
realize that the 33rd is an honorary degree conferred in one branch of Masonry.
Well, I study history and political science, so please tell me which wars Freemasonry has controlled?
So Freemasons are not allowed to attend a church of their faith and choice?
You may not be privy to what they do. But I sure as eck am.
I believe masons are incapable of understanding the technicalities of what they blindly and evidently believe, which is Jesus and the existence of
extraterrestrial spirit beings, based on the amount of evil going on in the world today. The conspiracy theorists are always talking about the masons
controlling the world and members being from all types of backgrounds and owning everything. From what I read on the internet, they have members with
different professions and an endless field of expertise all in one place, a system specifically designed for meetings for discussion on world issues
and population control. If they're in control then why does the American and Canadian government always start problems and bring war to countries
that are in conflict with one another and not let them have a debate and settle their differences in a peaceful, conversational manner instead of
using every world situation as an excuse to 'play hero' while executing their usual real goal, being profit from things like oil or working off one
of many secret debts. Are masons in the government and responsible for wars? An answer is all I need.
All of this is very interesting to an educated observer. I sit and watch both sides of this argument devolve into the same rhetoric and vitriol every
time. Seems to me that if either onlooker had any real point to prove, they would not spend their time babbling on like a bunch of children with a
measuring tape. So allow me: masons keep secrets, yes. Do that make masons evil: no. Do non-masons think that the secrets a masons keep some how
inflect that the secrets are negative, simply because they are not revealed: sometimes. Does that make it true: no. Seems to me a whole lot of
conjecture. So what is the fight about. Non-masons do not know what they are talking about, and masons will not explain. So, an enlightened position
seems to be to stop arguing entirely.
1. You seem to think a priest must perform Christian rituals, wheras the performance of a ritual in a Catholic church may bear some resemblance to a
Masonic one. Symbolism of rituals may be different but it is still a ritual practice being performed led normally by the head of that group.
2. So Freemasons don't study within the Lodge nor use any material in that Lodge that contain anything about theology of any kind excluding the Holy
Book that is chosen for it's symbolism by the Lodge?
3. I wasn't quoting from anyone else. I was stating from my own personal experiences and people that I have known who were approached about
4. lol I see this becoming circular again. But yeah I could post on your rituals I have a couple of books on them plus the internet going Please do
tell what you did.
5. Sacerdotal functions do not have to be Christian. I was talking from conjecture based on this video that sometimes rituals are performed in a Lodge
that only others could perform dependent on degree.
6. Nope, never.
7. Perform or Offer Sacraments-a religious ceremony or act of the Christian Church that is regarded as an outward and visible sign of inward and
spiritual divine grace. Although you'd replace Christian Church with Masonry, one of many rituals that signify inward spiritual divine grace as well
as development is the Master Mason ritual. Also symbolic of salvation from the Lower Self.
Integrity and fidelity are two words that would fit in with what would come from inward spiritual development as well as freeing yourself from your
Lower or more selfish self to keep it simple. I was simply talking about the symbolism of the rituals as well as going to an official site for
8. I never said publish I meant the Holy Book selected to sit in the middle of the Lodge.
9. You're right. Requiring a belief is not a definition. But you can not be an atheist, so you must at least be agnostic or believe that there is a
Higher Power. THAT is required.
No I posted hastily for sure. But my understanding only grew. So not a total loss. I have not tried to twist your words. I'm sorry that you take this
as such a personal blow. To me you are the Light of the Multiverse and All That Is. But I just have a personal opinion about the majority of the
organization being used as a propaganda bullhorn without being a part of the bigger picture that only a small minority I believe perform, that has
many symbolic connection to other organizations that you have already claimed have no affiliation to Freemasonry and I respect that. But I was saying
that their are Freemasons in other groups who are very similar to dress, style, and "speech" to Freemasonry.
For example, you haven't even stated your opinions on the symbolism of acacia.
No symbols are not arbitrary and ambiguous. ALMOST everything I can think of is a symbol. They are used to represent archetypes and ideas. They are
everywhere. Even we, IMO, are living symbols in many ways, the least being our ego identity.
Agree to disagree. Much love, not being sarcastic, hope everything is going well for you. Namaste
a reply to: 112233
1. I have never said such things, but to reiterate, having rituals doesn't make us a religion. No, the rituals of the Catholic Church don't "bear
some resemblance" to Freemasonry.
2. No. Freemasonry doesn't teach theology. The matters and particulars of faith are left to one's individual faith outside of the Lodge.
3. And I stated official policy.
4. Then go for it.
5. I never said that sacerdotal functions were only with Christians. The video is a fraud. The first scene is a normal Lodge then it changes
completely and there is no connection between the two scenes. There's nothing to suggest that the same people are in both scenes, that both scenes
were taped in the same place, or that the second video had anything to do with Freemasonry at all. This was a very poor attempt to demonize
7. Again, Freemasonry is NOT seeking to replace or substitute church with Freemasonry. Again, the Master Mason degree is not about any form of
8. Which is something left to the Lodge to decide. Some Lodges have multiple books.
9. Such a requirement, though, doesn't make us a religion.
You never before asked me about the acacia. It is a symbol of immortality.
Ok, there is a reason most Freemasons will not argue with those who level absurd claims against us.
#1. We are taught not to. You aren't going to change their mind. So why argue with a fool?
#2. Those who claim the silliest of this nuts either aren't or cannot become a Mason, and arguing would be a waste of time.
#3. I would rather enjoy a good conversation with a a friend or family member than waste my time on a person who has decided to believe someone who
they don't know that has no proof of their silly accusations.
See a theme going here? If you want to know about masonry, ask a mason. We are easy to spot. We wear rings and clothing and go to a building with our
logo on it. Big secret society huh?
To clarify, we are not a religion. But we do do sacrifices. We sacrifice our time for charities. We sacrifice gas money to go to Lodge. We sacrifice
money for dues. We also sacrifice our appetites to a meal every time we get together. We sacrifice disharmony for the sake of harmony. We sacrifice
prejudices for the sake of equality. So, in other words, we try to be good people. We don't run anything or else I would be rich. Not working two
Please, please stop the absurdity. It makes me laugh so hard my stomach hurts
The Above Top Secret Web site is a wholly owned social content community of The Above Network, LLC.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.
All content copyright 2015, The Above Network, LLC.