It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Stenographer Appears to Get Hypnotized Before 'Freemason' Rant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Wait a minute!

There's been a lot of discussion about the man but what about the woman the stenographer was talking to? Check her out @ 5:00 in the video. Look at her right hand motion. You can see she pointed at about where the stenographer was off-screen at the time. Then she points toward the podium. It's almost as if she was directing the stenographer toward the podium! What the hell is going on here?!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

angelchemuel

Maghda
reply to post by angelchemuel

It's interesting, does look like a set up event rather than unbalanced individuals outburst.

As a clinical therapist, what stuck out to me was the womans body language as she got up and walked to the podium, just the first few seconds, her body language speaks volumes when she walks away from him....like she's in a trance/robotic. Have a look at that part again, I hope you can see what I mean.

Rainbows
Jane

Very good point, she doesn't seem like a woman that's just lost her # here, she is walking up there like she means business in a calm and collected manner.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So Ive reached out to Michael Aqunio who posts on the forum and kindly asked him to take a look, after all, who better than the expert in mind control?

I'll say this much myself, if the way she gets up and walks away is not indication of mind control/hypnosis I dont know what on Earth is.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Excellent, thanks for providing that vid, I'm watching/listening to it now. I think I've been on ATS too long cause now I'm questioning why the husband did the interview and not her.
"She's glad she did it" *wink wink*
edit on 21-10-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Wookiep

I think I've been on ATS too long cause now I'm questioning why the husband did the interview and not her.
"She's glad she did it" *wink wink*

Personally, I listened and I think he is telling the truth.
Of course, I am not a mind control expert. *wink wink

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Interesting point made from a YouTube commenter:

Why do they call her Holly or Molly?

Around 1.19 you hear someone say "Molly/Holly come on".
edit on 21/10/2013 by Believe_nothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Believe_nothing

Its mind control, dont ya know?

What they should have said, and meant to say was Holy Moley...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Believe_nothing
Interesting point made from a YouTube commenter:

edit on 21/10/2013 by Believe_nothing because: (no reason given)

Isn't it an American phrase to say "holy moly......" when something goes tits up? Aka " Holy moly...come on....somebody sort that woman out"....just a thought
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I dont think thats whats going on.

Its clearly Molly OR Holly followed by "Come on" in an assertive tone.

Either someone mistook her for someone else or something doesnt add up.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is indeed a very strange situation, and the odds are that we (the public) will never hear a legitimate explanation for it.

I don't know about MK Ultra, mind control, the Holy Spirit or schizophrenia, but something definitely stinks.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Believe_nothing

Not everything that happens that is out of step with the regularly scheduled program
is Mind Control. If you believe that, then you are already under the Mind Control
powers. The real key to Mind Control is believing it has power.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

There is something interesting to note from that video... At about 26 min in, he says that when she took the podium, she had no idea what she was going to say. He explains that God spoke through her and now she doesn't even remember exactly what it is that she said. The sad part is, either do WE, at least when she took the podium..

Edit: And I agree with you, the guy does seem to be telling the truth at least from his end of it.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

burntheships
reply to post by Believe_nothing

Not everything that happens that is out of step with the regularly scheduled program
is Mind Control. If you believe that, then you are already under the Mind Control
powers. The real key to Mind Control is believing it has power.

I didnt say it was Mind Control...

I merely question why the woman known as Diane was called Molly or Holly in the video by an individual at the event.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I did find that interesting too, maybe at that moment she headed for the podium,
she only knew that she was going to speak....

I wonder is there a way to find the transcript from C Span?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Better focus on her words because they are truth. And bad people want to distract you from this with ideas for mk ultra and other fantasies.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
How very odd. Hope we get to know what she said and why ?
Good point a the Freemasons. Things are the way they are because bankers wrote the C. Thus the C was not written in the interest of the many but only the few. And why you have the corrupt FR.

If US folk want things to change then they need to get the c changed!

I have to disagree with you. The Constitution has worked just fine for over 200 years. It's the longest surviving constitution in the history of mankind. It's only in recent years when liberal madness has tried to change the document all in the name of "progressive change for the better" that things have gone wrong!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

petar258
Better focus on her words because they are truth. And bad people want to distract you from this with ideas for mk ultra and other fantasies.

What nonsense.

Her words are completely unknown because the "good people" dubbed them with what they wanted you to hear.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

burntheships
reply to post by Wookiep

I wonder is there a way to find the transcript from C Span?

That's the 6 million dollar question. I don't think anyone has yet, I'm only seeing transcripts from the audio provided by the media. You never know, I'll be keeping my eye out.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
OK, think I have been 'investigating' this too long now.
I think it's just me, but the 'Diane' at the podium has bunches and a piece of hair has come adrift over the left side of her face. The 'Diane' at the lift looks like her hair is pulled back in a ponytail.

I have almost finished listening to her husbands radio interview. I noticed a distinct difference in the tone of his voice when he speaks about 'Diane's' past (croaky and nervous) and when he talks about this incident (calm and confident).

Meh.....I need to take a break

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Believe_nothing

petar258

What nonsense.

Her words are completely unknown because the "good people" dubbed them with what they wanted you to hear.

Nonsense? US is ruled by devil at least last 100 years.
edit on 21-10-2013 by petar258 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join