It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Stenographer Appears to Get Hypnotized Before 'Freemason' Rant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

petar258

Believe_nothing

petar258
Better focus on her words because they are truth. And bad people want to distract you from this with ideas for mk ultra and other fantasies.

What nonsense.

Her words are completely unknown because the "good people" dubbed them with what they wanted you to hear.

Nonsense? US is ruled by devil at least last 100 years.
edit on 21-10-2013 by petar258 because: (no reason given)

Im not even disputing that, If you had taken the time to read through the less than 5 pages you would know that her words are not even what was said at the microphone.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The first time I saw this a couple of days ago my first thought was; god is speaking. Never thought much about it later but funny that she said that was the reason she did it.

Also I don't think that guy which she talked with is really odd.

If someone says to you; I must go up the podium and say my thing, since god told me I should (She probaly told him many times before as well (even the words she would say).
Most people would just shake their head a bit and be like: uhh ok, right after he is most likely sharing this with someone close to him via sms/whatsapp.
He knew what she was going to do, so he isn't that suprised when she does what she told him she was gonna do.

edit on 21-10-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
S&F for the simple reason that this video surprised me, and not much surprises me anymore, on this site.

2 things (undeniable): 1) just before she went up to the podium, some old dude was talking to her, specifically, and does act 'strange before/after 2) the footage being shown by the news is edited / dubbed (FACT).

Either way, nice catches, here.

Add in the fact that you just don't throw away a career for not being able to be heard AND how much stuff has she been exposed to over her tenure, and you have to wonder...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It is clear she is told and directed to go up and say something at the microhone.The older man even pulls His cell phone out and may have texted someone.Or maybe He was just checking normal stuff.
it is rather weird how it plays out as if She was directed to go say it.
They may have set up conservatives and Christians to make them look crazy and mentaly ill and God believers.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

I wonder who that guy was? This is very interesting! Thanks for sharing! S & F
When I first seen this report I thought she just went crazy as many have been doing here lately, this certainly cast a new light on her outburst. hmm

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

So at approximately 5:03 or just keep an eye on the lady in front of the stenographer...she seems to direct the lady up and around and when the stenographer blurts out what ever she was saying the other lady kept on picking up stuff...good find...

edit on 21-10-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Smear campaign against her questioning her mental sanity, of course seems like standard procedure at this point.
edit on 21-10-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

yourmaker
Smear campaign against her questioning her mental sanity, of course seems like standard procedure at this point.
edit on 21-10-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

I definitely hear "Molly, come on".

You edited your post so now my reply doesnt have much relevance but, the link you posted was clear enough for me to hear the woman referred to as Molly not Diane.
edit on 21/10/2013 by Believe_nothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Believe_nothing

...coincidentally, the founder of "Sirhan Sirhan" music band was also in a band called "Molly McGuire"...

www.sandiegoreader.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
As I stated in this thread:
Also on ATS

From everything I've seen it does look like NLP. My big question here is;
"Can anybody pull up a decent feed of what she said at the mic?"

I know we have what she said in the elevator (even though that seems to have been altered). Personally I don't care what set her off. I'm more concerned about who was behind this, and how many others may have been involved. Sadly this woman may have been "cross-contaminated" by NLP, but since her husband vouched for her by agreeing with what she said we have to ask, "is he involved with this event, or is he also a victim of this event?"

****PERSONAL NOTE****

I'm glad others are looking at this event as a possible break in the "Secrecy Protocol" these secret groups seem to function by.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Rezlooper

RP2SticksOfDynamite
How very odd. Hope we get to know what she said and why ?
Good point a the Freemasons. Things are the way they are because bankers wrote the C. Thus the C was not written in the interest of the many but only the few. And why you have the corrupt FR.

If US folk want things to change then they need to get the c changed!

I have to disagree with you. The Constitution has worked just fine for over 200 years. It's the longest surviving constitution in the history of mankind. It's only in recent years when liberal madness has tried to change the document all in the name of "progressive change for the better" that things have gone wrong!

Its not worked fine. Only for the continued banker control. It was written by bankers for bankers. Thats why you have the farse of the FR. America and its folk get screwed because of the Bankers and the FR. The 1% get richer whilst the rest get screwed. A constitution is supposed to protect and benefit all in the state but your dont!

Good Luck going forward because the US folk will need it!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
OK, having listened to the husbands radio interview twice now...yes, I know I'm sad....I don't buy him at all.
You know when you speak to someone on the phone and it amplifies the emotion that person is feling while all the while they are saying "I'm fine, honest", but you can tell by the tone of their voice that they just aren't 'fine'....that's what I hear in his tone.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
In the video.

"...you can't hear what she's actually saying."

So how does anyone know what was said exactly except for what we're being told she said?
edit on 21-10-2013 by Floydshayvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Floydshayvious
In the video.

"...you can't hear what she's actually saying."

So how does anyone know what was said exactly except for what we're being told she said?
edit on 21-10-2013 by Floydshayvious because: (no reason given)

Exactly. This is why we need the transcripts to what was actually said at the podium. The only thing we have right now is what she said at the elevator. Even she doesn't know exactly what she said at the podium as pointed out by her husband.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Well actually if you read what her and her husband said she wasn't getting much sleep and she was probably half out of it.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
She does look quite different in her demeanor as she rises and starts toward podium. The thing I notice is did she leave her handbag/purse just sitting at her table? Most womem would'nt let that item get out of their sight. Dry run type thing for future use?? Would allmost bet she has no memory of her actions. As the norm, MSM painting picture the way they want us to see it. WE aint just sheep anymore, were blind sheep now.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaboose

Dont think you freak out to that level because of lack of sleep. This seems like a test of some sort. And from the looks of the guy texting.....it worked to a TEE.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Can the sheeple please stop and think for a change?!!

This lady said some very important things at that podium, by saying she was hypnotized or forced into doing it is destroying the message she was trying to put out.

The only evidence of NLP i am seeing is peoples knee jerk reaction that she must be 'hypnotized' or a crazy woman to say what she did. She has ended her career to speak up in what she believes in, stop doing TPTB's job for them by diverting attention away from what she was trying to say.

edit on 21-10-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Folks know Gods a fantasy, hard to think she threw it all away for a Fairey tale. If she did, she goes to show the power and corruption of religion. And shows how it can destroy you in your desire to be a God fearing Christian. If she did it for God, is God gonna get her a new job?
edit on 21-10-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

I think she was standing up for what she believed in, right or wrong all power to her for bravery.

I think because she is a woman to many people have hard time believing that she might have just made a stand and voiced her opinion.

edit on 21-10-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join