It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride - Crazy people!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
So I am going to start my rant, I am against it completely. The only reason I am ranting is because I got ganged up on for buying a bottle of water.

Comments like, you know water is free! Also got the you're one of the crazy conspiracy people arent you. Your parents drink it and theyre still alive. I cant and can believe that people are so blind and ignorant to the fact thats its not good for you.

So thats my rant, if you have any similar stories post em up, you crazy ATS PEOPLE!!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I have no problems with people using organic fluorides that come in foods, they are natural and we have evolved with them. They help to regulate some of the processes in our bodies.

I don't like fluoride added to the water, it has a compounding action and the whole reasoning behind the use of it is a lie. It is a drug. People's teeth now are not better than before the fluoride was added to the water. The statistics are better, many more people go to the dentists today than before. Many older people who ate right never had to go to a dentist before. Now they go.

Fluoride added to water can lead to an imbalance in the body. It can lead to brittle teeth and bones if everything is not right. It can accentuate tooth decay if an exact balance of minerals is not occurring. It does not help tooth decay as much as they say, in a lot of cases it's negative effects are much worse than it's positive effects.

I have looked at two much evidence on both sides of this along with the side effects of possibly unbalancing the bodies chemistry. Nobody can convince me that adding fluoride to the water is good for us. This is one subject I have read a lot of scientific evidence on throughout the last thirty years. I have researched the interactions of fluoride with enzymes, metabolism, and general body chemistry. I am not afraid of fluoride but I do not think that putting it in the water is good for anyone. For many reasons. I drink coffee in the morning, the fluoride in the coffee makes me pee. This is good, if I drank coffee all day long I would be peeing all the time, washing minerals out of my body.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SullivanBlack

I have problems with crazy people yelling and screaming that fluoride is a mind control/poison/whatever else just because they don't understand it and don't understand water treatment practices. *whew*

People will always fear what they don't understand though, it's human nature.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Oh, the dummies drinking out of "The Tap" huh? Loaded w/fluoride to really dumb them down? You, The Irish One (this incarnate) "Gets it" These folks who have been slurping fluoride and then bust their @ss for 40+ hrs/week so they can sit on their fat @ss and watch a big screen and eat food out of a microwave DON'T "Get it". YOU realize that You are 75% water below the neck and 85% above the neck, YES, Virginia, You are WATER! These folks suck it right off the tap, further calcifying their Pineal Gland which separates them more and more from The Source, this of course sets them on a course of living Life after Life never leaving this rock. |'m certain that fluoride has some ingredient that not only robs the intelligence but also promotes antagonism when confronted on why One would load up on fluoride, but |'m no scientist.

But, that being typed noBody likes being told that they are ignorant. When this happens the EGO gets in the way and One or both gets upset. This is akin to a certain ®eligious™ company trying to hand You a pamphlet at the door, can You guess which One? Hint: Don't look out the window for any clues...

If You're running up against folks banging their head against the wall, move on, these are 'non-responders' They enjoy being in the dark, it's like their job...
Continue the good fight as this compulsion from You is coming from Your heart chakra (green wave) and just a lil bit longer (more intel from Source) You'll find the words. These words will come from Your throat chakra (blue, like water)... "To Teach" is the same as "To Learn" unless You're NOT teaching what You are learning in which case You've done You/They little or no good... Don't have too much attachment to the 'results' (if "they" switch to real aqua. If they even do a reverse osmosis (RO) it'll be a Victory! It isn't dependent on if "they" get cured/heeled, it is based on Your intentions. Which are positive. You want to be the message and NOT the messenger. They'll get it.

namaste

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Whatever people think about fluoride, I think it is just prudent not to drink tap water if it is avoidable.

I still will drink it if I have no choice as dying from dehydration has some drawbacks too.

People who are vehement defenders of fluoridated water supplies are a mysterious bunch but, most people just don't give it a second thought (hmm, I guess it is working).

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

So....if I don't drink fluoridated water either, I must be just as right as you even though I have a differing viewpoint right?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

The only "right" | typed was "right from the tap..." New Rule: You worry about You and |'ll worry about Me. You want fluoride? have at it. | have My "wants" and "needs" pretty much figured out and |'ve determined that fluoride is neither a "want" or "need" ergo, that doesn't mean |'m "right" just that |'m running non-fluoridated.

Oh, You wanted to argue so,sew,

You're RIGHT and | AM WRONG.. (remember the "ego" part of My post? | had to query due to You finding "right" in My above...) But PLEASE RESPOND, or else You'll have got Me for One of "ego's" biggest victory... THEE LAST WORD..

namaste

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

superman2012

I have problems with crazy people yelling and screaming that fluoride is a mind control/poison/whatever else just because they don't understand it and don't understand water treatment practices. *whew*

People will always fear what they don't understand though, it's human nature.

You do know the difference between the sodium flouride that is added to water and toothpaste and is a toxic by product from manufacturing and calcium flouride which isn't a toxiz by product from manufacturing, just checking

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Another one hey?

Where is your legitimate source backing up that it is a waste by product?
I'm sure you are referring to the aluminum smelting claim that is false, right?

Fluoride can make you grow wings and fly! There you read another incredible claim, believe it as well?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

I starred you so you could feel important.

As I stated, I don't drink fluoridated water. That doesn't mean that any of your claims are right though. See above this post for MY claim!

Oh wait, I typed something so my ego wouldn't be hurt. I love people that try to use that first grade trick to try to stop people from arguing with them, and if they don't, they look petty anyways. I wonder how many people will fall for that infantile argument?...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

superman2012
reply to post by FFS4000

Another one hey?

Your mocking attitude towards people who don't like drinking fluoridated tap water is exactly the type of thing the OP is talking about, self glorified ignorance which prevails under the assumption that you are more rational or more informed than others.

I believe you are correct about the aluminum industry not contributing much to the creation of flouride, well it doesn't any more. But the fertilizer and other industries still contribute. Straight from a Government website:

The fluoride from the phosphate fertilizer industry is a naturally occurring constituent of the phosphate rock and is recovered during the production of the phosphate fertilizer (Sanders, 1996).

www.cdph.ca.gov...

Although they do try and claim that it's not a waste product because it's naturally occurring in the phosphate rock. I mean who are they trying to kid, the simple fact is that a great deal of flouride comes from the left over waste generated by the fertilizer industry.

OP, here's a thread I wrote some time ago that you might find interesting:
A brief look at water fluoridation and the insanity of it
edit on 21/10/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Just to clear things up, i dont try and influence people not to drink tap water, i just think its funny that if you try to avoid it, you automatically a crazy person. Some of you jump to conclusions way too fast.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Thanks for backing me up, i appreciate it. I naturally try to avoid as many chemicals as I can as I have food allergies. I have gluten and lactose allergies that give me servere pain. So naturally i try to stay away from things I think could harm me. Its better safe than sorry!

ChaoticOrder

superman2012
reply to post by FFS4000

Another one hey?

Your mocking attitude towards people who don't like drinking fluoridated tap water is exactly the type of thing the OP is talking about, self glorified ignorance which prevails under the assumption that you are more rational or more informed than others.

I believe you are correct about the aluminum industry not contributing much to the creation of flouride, well it doesn't any more. But the fertilizer and other industries still contribute. Straight from a Government website:

The fluoride from the phosphate fertilizer industry is a naturally occurring constituent of the phosphate rock and is recovered during the production of the phosphate fertilizer (Sanders, 1996).

www.cdph.ca.gov...

Although they do try and claim that it's not a waste product because it's naturally occurring in the phosphate rock. I mean who are they trying to kid, the simple fact is that a great deal of flouride comes from the left over waste generated by the fertilizer industry.

OP, here's a thread I wrote some time ago that you might find interesting:
A brief look at water fluoridation and the insanity of it

edit on 21-10-2013 by SullivanBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

i just think its funny that if you try to avoid it, you automatically a crazy person

What are you talking about? OBVIOUSLY you must a whacked out crazy person to avoid such a sacred nectar of life. Obviously you deserve to be mocked and attacked and treated as a sub-human because you choose not to follow the crowd and think with a herd mentally. Even on ATS that is just what you should expect... obviously.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The fact that they have to refine and purify it means that it isn't a waste by product. It is a chemical that they MAKE/PURIFY and add to many products that we ingest.

My mocking attitude is to the people that have zero sources when making extraordinary claims. See my signature line.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Fluoride is killing/controlling people...yet it has been added since around the 50's.

Anyone know any baby boomers or younger generation that are all dying earlier?

How about easier to control?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Self glorified ignorance hey? Perhaps you missed the other dozen or so threads that actually have more than a couple of pages where people looked at it objectively and stated their opinions using facts/science.

Ignorance on the subject? I'll have to tell that to my boss next shift at the water treatment plant.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

ChaoticOrder

i just think its funny that if you try to avoid it, you automatically a crazy person

What are you talking about? OBVIOUSLY you must a whacked out crazy person to avoid such a sacred nectar of life. Obviously you deserve to be mocked and attacked and treated as a sub-human because you choose not to follow the crowd and think with a herd mentally. Even on ATS that is just what you should expect... obviously.

Thank you.

Herd mentality completely describes the anti-fluoride people. Fear based on what others say. Not grounded in ANY science.

I was having a hard time putting a phrase to it before.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I hope people aren't confusing my saying that there is no evidence showing that fluoride is bad with the fact that the anti-fluoride people are wrong in their belief. Everyone is allowed to have his/her own belief. Just don't come on ATS and expect people to not give you what knowledge they have on the subject...I mean, isn't that why we come here? To gain knowledge we don't have?

If this is a matter of not wanting to be ingesting something without consent I completely understand. Go out and change it. That's why we vote.

There is no evidence that the fluoride in potable treated water systems is dangerous.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Fluoride is killing/controlling people...yet it has been added since around the 50's.

Only about 5% of the world population is fluoridated and more than 50% of these people live in North America. Seems pretty coincidental to me that the US population seems to be getting dumber and dumber with respect to the grades displayed by other nations.

Anyone know any baby boomers or younger generation that are all dying earlier?

There are a billion things in our modern world that work for and against our health, so getting into this debate is really a pointless exercise in futility.

How about easier to control?

Honestly... the answer to that question seems excessively in favor of people being more dumbed down and more submissive then ever before in history.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join