It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/20/13 BREAKING! Whistleblower EXPOSES GOV'T SHUTDOWN And FEMA - ISON - UFO Coverup

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Pimpintology

MSN wouldn't touch this because it sounds crazy. MSN only laughs at stuff like this with comments about little green men and ray guns. It's how they always treat this subject. Someday they will take it seriously but it will take something exactly like this to make them change their tune.

I dunno I have seen the MSM touch Alex Jones and people thought he was nuts for years. I believe he is a sensationalist and an alarmist but they have interviewed him. IMHO if something isn't true I will agree they might touch it. However if the information is real I can't bring myself to believe that they would touch it. Make sense?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gottaknow

Well I think it's more euphoria that I'm feeling about this story . Theoretically knowing the amount of star systems and habitable planets that are within our milky way alone suggests that possibility could be there.
And that according to Stephen hawking that traveling at speed of light equals time travel means that whoever civilization outhere exploring other star systems may be not returning home..Why? because one year traveling the speed of light would mean that their relatives or loved ones if they know that phrase would be long gone coming here and returning there..

In other words they either here to plunder or to make contact and seek for a place to travel further or they may come from within our solar system.

And last that all writing above is complete BS , So my thoughts go to my last line here...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Hmm, very interesting. I have read about bases behind the moon...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimpintology

If it turns out to be true everyone will touch it. If MSM finds out they will jump all over it. No government could stop the news getting out. Facebook alone insures that. If it's real and someone leaks everyone knows. Remember it's not a secret if more than one person knows. But real aliens behind the moon? It's out and its not going away. It's on the Today Show and Good Morning America and MSN and CNN. But of course it's not real. Not this time but one day.....

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

What legitimate News organizations? They are all controlled. No news agency would cover a sstory like that because they wouldnt be allowed to.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

They are out there I assure you. Maybe not behind our moon but definitely out there.

There is no doubt about that, but as for them being behind the moon and nobody seeing them is a tough one to swallow.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
1:45 "Mysterious Phone Disconnect" Before and after sounds like two different people!! And it is!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

breadinspector

Dr. Norrad ? was his name, worked for NSA and NASA.

He was called to McDonalds observatory, because they see some objects that appear to be cubes, or L shaped unidentified objects moving in a straight line towards earth and incredible speed?

They disappear for 6 months, he after initially working at beginning late 2012 early 2013 determined with NASA assistance, they are of some carbon type metal, believed to be stronger than anything we have.

Also they appear to have a generated gravitational force field which he compared to earths protective atmosphere

Well that's a real piece of theater. I hope you were taking notes. First thing you have to do is explain how dire the repercussions of what I am about to tell you, will be. However how would I have any insight into the reality or cause of what I was about to see or know. And since I really don't know the purpose how I could I possibly know the repercussions or assign any level of ... but let's not get into that, that require some critical thought.

Also when he was at the observatory he was under some pretty severe surveillance and restrictions. But then was just sent home with access to this ... never mind we don't want to look at that.

It's a nice story, but he needs to really plug up some holes. I like that they disappeared until they got behind the moon. That's just pure genius.

I also think his conviction and voice got real weak at the end and he really lost me there. Nice effort but I wouldn't come back for another show.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

And that according to Stephen hawking that traveling at speed of light equals time travel means that whoever civilization outhere exploring other star systems may be not returning home..Why? because one year traveling the speed of light would mean that their relatives or loved ones if they know that phrase would be long gone coming here and returning there..

Can't count on that because the other ones went the other way at the speed of light. They will all return home to find their civilization was destroyed by socialized medicine.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Sounds fake to me as the guy is reading it from a script when you listen to his voice,so for me that would have FAKE written all over it.
Good story or not.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

"Source is using an alias"? Come on, does anyone who buys this story really believe an alias would conceal his identity?

How many people on the face of the Earth could fit the bill? If THEY brought him in like he said, THEY would know who he is and he would know that.

Absolutely amazing what people can believe just because they want to.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

On the other hand, if he didn't have a lot of time and didn't want to spend a lot of time, it would have made sense to prepare a script, especially if he wanted to be sure to control his speech so that he didn't say anything off script that could mean more trouble for him.

It interests me that the sound of the call itself is very old-school, has a weird tinging background noise, as if he is on some special heavy equipment in making the transmission. The youtuber who uploaded it claims that he was in fact calling from a fake number on a system that could not be traced.

It's also interesting that Gordon Duff, at Veterans Today, in a widely read piece called "What Can Be Told," highlights L-shaped objects from a Chinese video of comet ISON, and even if the L-shaped objects he highlights can be explained, it is as though he wants to get the point across about L-shapes accompanying Comet ISON. Interesting.

This Dr. Norrad describes the objects as "these things" a total of twelve times. That, too, is noteworthy. The phrase "these things" lends a certain creepiness to the story, which may in fact be deliberate (e.g., "The Thing from Outter Space").

My vote is that this is all a part of a gradual leaking of information to prepare for a Project Bluebeam holographic orchestrated "event." Whoever this Dr. Norrad really is, the account is certainly entertaining and worthy of repeated listens. I hope it IS a spoof -- if he actually telling the truth, we are certainly in quite a pickle.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Can't count on that because the other ones went the other way at the speed of light. They will all return home to find their civilization was destroyed by socialized medicine.

Atleast they died a humane way , I don't think we could say the same..Saying that, maybe not sterilized anal probes could be very inconvenient to die from?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Kryyptyk

Does anyone else notice this guys voice changing, getting deeper, after the 'disconnect'? What's that about?

Interesting stuff, I'll have to dig deeper.

i kinda felt the guy was reading from a script at times. don't know why tho.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
All very familiar innit?

What makes this version special?

Actual evidence if some kind would give us something to discuss.....But this is just a story, more or less believable depending on your personal reference framework I guess, but nevertheless still just a story.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Interesting co-inky-dink, not to say that I am verifying the story the op contains, but it is pretty interesting timing to send a laser transmission to the Ladee probe to get some high speed internet feedback is it not?

Nasa Laser to Moon

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by charlyv

Every party has a pooper that's,why we invited you. Party pooper party pooper. Seriously though one day it will be true. I hope in my lifetime but I don't doubt that one day they will come. We are not alone. That's really impossible to believe.

In order to have a real party, the information source needs scientific legs. Without that, it goes the way of every other "revelation" like this. The disappointment dwells in that fact alone. Personally, I want to see proof that we have had and/or have now, another intelligent entity visiting this planet. That is never going to come from jokers that make up wild crap like this, nor will it come from those trying to make money on the subject.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Tolec contactee have said those ships are positive and the guy may do another interview with youtube user: secureteam10

edit on 28pm10_45102013-10-23T23:45:28-05:00 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yes behind but why would you think a bright moon would make a dark object harder to see. When it's a full moon it lights up the night making all objects easier to see.

That would only be true of objects in front of the light.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

As an extra consideration: It's not a surprise that our creators -what a bunch of clever girls- put the most attractive side of the moon to land on in full sight of people on earth (easier to land). It's not a surprise that they made the moon looking to earth always with that same face. Because how to divert a dangerous comet without being noticed, and avoid panic? Answer: those who reach the moon first would be the most advanced people on earth (fairly logic), they would have extreme power thanks to their extraterrestrial technology (logic) they would rule the world hidden in a closed group (fairly logic), and last but least they would need extreme secrecy if they had to divert a comet. Where to give them extreme secrecy? At the back side of the moon, or in the space behind the moon. Nobody on earth would ever notice even the slightest (radio)signal.

There are no aliens: we are.

www.evawaseerst.be...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join