It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/20/13 BREAKING! Whistleblower EXPOSES GOV'T SHUTDOWN And FEMA - ISON - UFO Coverup

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

I think you're correct on the name part. However, the actual person involved probably wouldn't be reading or speaking about the account because you know they could easily have vocal recognition technology. In fact, even modulating or trying to obscure your voice is irrelevant because if you do the exact opposite processing you can get to the original voice.

The only way around that would be to either have someone else read it, or do what Anon does and have a computer generated message deliver the story.

Not saying it isn't a hoax of course and the name part does bother me, but unless the person reading the story was a complete moron he would know enough to not say his own account. In theory, you'd have to be smart enough to realize that to get the job in the first place.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by lewtra

Prey tell all knowing one, how do you know it's a Fact there are no ships behind the moon, have you got a personnal satalite orbiting the moon or something...

And how would this whistleblower know there are ships behind the moon with no other astronomer in the world knowing this?

Now this I agree with..It was supposedly visible intermittently at best, but for them to know it was there, surely others must have caught this and are aware of the same?....So where are they? Anyone talking?

The fake id and script reading I'm okay with enough to not immediately label a hoax. I'm going to watch the video again. Really rather this be the usual hoax..

How is it this video is still alive on YT? Disinformation plant?? Damn it..more questions than answers

Besides My bucket list does not include being on an alien shish kabob
Tom
edit on 21-10-2013 by wutz4tom because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

So does the video's timeline....
Here is the latest one....from this month. Sydney Herald

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
hmmm,. possible hoax set aside
and knowing how weather modification is so easy with chemtrail application.

It sure has been cloudy allot lately,. during the full moon,... when people would really
want to be watching the moon......
jus sayin....

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well, not a waste of time listening to the audio, definitely interesting. He gave his name and where he was and what he did but didn't want to give more info for his own safety. Isn't that enough to endanger his safety? He said they saw the "ship" deflecting small particles. I really don't think we could observe that from a telescope.
I don't know what to make of this, in my defense, this has come and gone many time without anything further happening. It's exciting to consider...but I guess next is the old waiting game.
Godspeed.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

We really don't know the EU or India are not in the loop..?
Surely your not assuming that just because the people haven't been informed that the Governments don't know?
I could be I'm wrong with assumption...Just saying.

tom

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I think that if this were real, someone would have posted something more concrete by now. Probably someone just trying to see how far this will go. If it is real, what are we going to do about it anyway? I guess we will see. If the government comes out this week and says, get ready, I will know.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Kryyptyk
reply to post by alfa1

If NASA really did find something, the U.S. government would seize the information. Therefore choosing McDonald Observatory to continue that research, with the prototype VIRUS-P, isn't really much of a stretch. McDonald is large, secluded, and easily isolated as the majority of events related to the observatory take place at a visitors center in another location.

This is exactly what would happen. Thank you for your research. At the moment I love the story and will take it as such. Youtube contrary to popular belief is where this kind of thing would be released. The MSM wouldn't touch it its a matter of national security. I love how unlearned people post right away that its BS. Get a grip naysayers seriously.

Maybe they are government shills. When I run across things like this I study them, enjoy the story, and move on. IMHO this could be a hoax if it is its probably done by someone who understands observatories and spectrographs. Obviously they would have to have known about the VIRUS-P. So cool story bro. If its true I hope they are friendly.

One thing I am curious about is their direction of travel, where did they come from? They were obviously traveling in a straight line towards Earth, so where from? Cloaking in space IMO wouldn't be all that hard. Anyhow love the story whether true or not. You naysayers need to lighten up and enjoy life. Why all the hate?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Well this certainly explains why so many astronomers have met with questionable ends over the last year or so. Sitchin did say they would be back in the early part of this century. Those in power should be afraid, given their total disregard for the meek who shall inevitably inherit this earth. As they say, cerebral assymetry creates quantum reality, Ka Ru MAHA (Karma).

Better bone up on your Sumerian.

Suilal Ney Ru gall (Pray for watchers from above)
Ammaru Ahi Lu (That they Love the souls of Men)
Abaatu Mar Mur LU (and destroy only the worms and the rats)

AX
FTNWO

edit on 21-10-2013 by AlphaExray because: spacing issues

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I think that YouTube should be one place that is utilized for any conspiracy video. Even if the video was sent to MSM, a copy should always be placed into the public reach. Sure, it may seem like everyone posts BS on YouTube but there is something to be said for that chance viewing which could provide someone (like an ATS member) an itch to dig deeper and if enough of them do it and either debunk or find more to go on something could come of it instead of being squashed on the editing floor of the newsroom.

YouTube is a great distribution tool for those videos that may be removed quickly, we can download them for our archives or reposting, if we feel it is needed, which makes it a threat to TPTB, especially if enough people really start to take a look at something. Other news sites may not be allowed to post the video at all.

I say don't knock everything on YouTube until you have done some sleuthing and figure out for yourself if something is BS or not.

I have found that the 20% of stuff I have encountered on YouTube has really made me pause and go investigate things I was unaware of or that I just found fascinating. Definitely things that are not taught in every textbook or any that I have used in my life.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
We all know what happens when a comet comes around. The wierdo's come out of the woodwork, and this is just the start of it.

Additionally, if you want to put a scientific sounding board on what this guy said, when he starts talking about "Gravitational abnormalities in the Earth-Moon system".... time to switch to another thread. These numbers are so well known and analysed, mostly by non-government , educational organizations that the slightest off-kilter, off-predicted flux would be known world-wide in a heartbeat. Not to mention the reliability of GPS navigation, Cesium clocks and any of the specific devices used today that absolutely have to know all about gravity. So HOAX BIN for this bull excrement, and have a Happy Halloween.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

pirhanna
reply to post by breadinspector

@op

There are a lot of problems with the logic of the story. In fact, it appears to me as if this story was put together by the government via a script. They have the guy with the professional sounding voice who seems to be reading a script / teleprompter. They insert the one "gap" to give it that "i'm an urgent guest on coast to coast" flavor. The whole thing is dropped into a format.

And, any depth of questioning will turn up these story logic problems. 1. Why was this guy called in to "look at" objects of such an above top secret nature? The government has plenty of people with clearance that can take a look through a telescope. I don't see how he offers them something they couldn't get elsewhere. 2. He talks about how he has taken measures to conceal his identity, but if he were one of four (was it four?) outside people they called to "look" at the object, then this guy would have already been found out. It isn't that hard. Man, the NSA knows if I drop a load 15 min later than usual.

This story is hogwash. The interesting part though, is that I think it's hogwash produced by some government agency. Why? It's not very good.

If you think this may have been done by a gov't agency then shouldn't we be asking where shouldn't we be paying attention? Maybe it was gov't and they want us looking at the moon because they know something is supposed to be approaching from the south and want to divert attention.

I don't think they would create a storyline for no reason.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Why would governments shut down? Just when we would need them the most they stick their heads in the sand? That first make sense at all. I especially don't see Russia or N Korea shutting down in cahoots with the US govt.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

Yeah but here in the US they would be made into celebrities and who doesn't want fame and fortune?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Maybe if we were ants but we are not ants. We're people with self awareness and that separates us from the flora and fauna of the,rest of the lifeforms on this planet.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by StoutBroux

That would be the first place I would go.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This video is posted by someone known for hoaxses (Secureteam10), he claimed he had unseen nasa pictures and wanted people to pay him 30 dollars for them. (Some of the pictures in video was from Star Wars) As much as this would be intresting the fact of the youtube users previous history makes this probable hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-10-2013 by parkourer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

They say it's behind the motion and the moon does not revolve. The same side always faces the planet. They are on the dark side sharing a Dooby with pink floyd.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yes behind but why would you think a bright moon would make a dark object harder to see. When it's a full moon it lights up the night making all objects easier to see.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Now honestly that is not a fair statement as you don't know if there are aliens behind the moon or not now do you? Never say never. The universe is too big for us to be the only lifeforms. Just for a moment consider the vast variety of lifeforms just on this planet alone. We discover new species of plants and animals every day. Large and small lifeforms. Millions of species just on this tiny blue rock. They are out there I assure you. Maybe not behind our moon but definitely out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join