It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/20/13 BREAKING! Whistleblower EXPOSES GOV'T SHUTDOWN And FEMA - ISON - UFO Coverup

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I am all for using some critical thought, even if I'm currently having experiences which could easily affect my own. ... I can only get on here intermittently (getting sick of the smell of fries) so I am depending on you guys!
I didn't hear anything about ISON, so debunking based on that is irrelevant- unless I missed it.
We don't know if there is currently anything on the other side of the moon, and I heard no claim by this man that no other nations knew about this. If the top scientists and leaders of the world knew such a thing, I can't imagine them NOT keeping it a secret!
Such knowledge would set off pandemonium.

-seeing the posters who responded with assumptions of violent invasion, being food for aliens, illustrates why. Fear can be more dangerous than anything.

In my dream, the aliens were here in a sort of mission to "civilize the natives". In a way that reminds me of what the Europeans did in places like the Americas? Don't get me wrong, I don't mean it was all hunky dory for humans- far from it. But that dream made me consider that in assuming very violent intent ( or the opposite- that an alien race would be of Divine nature and benevolence)
Is falling into some very limited frameworks of possibility. It could be something in between.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

kaiapathy
I am all for using some critical thought, even if I'm currently having experiences which could easily affect my own. ... I can only get on here intermittently (getting sick of the smell of fries) so I am depending on you guys!
I didn't hear anything about ISON, so debunking based on that is irrelevant- unless I missed it.
We don't know if there is currently anything on the other side of the moon, and I heard no claim by this man that no other nations knew about this. If the top scientists and leaders of the world knew such a thing, I can't imagine them NOT keeping it a secret!
Such knowledge would set off pandemonium.

-seeing the posters who responded with assumptions of violent invasion, being food for aliens, illustrates why. Fear can be more dangerous than anything.

In my dream, the aliens were here in a sort of mission to "civilize the natives". In a way that reminds me of what the Europeans did in places like the Americas? Don't get me wrong, I don't mean it was all hunky dory for humans- far from it. But that dream made me consider that in assuming very violent intent ( or the opposite- that an alien race would be of Divine nature and benevolence)
Is falling into some very limited frameworks of possibility. It could be something in between.

well what if the human race was made by aliens same with the animals and the reptilians etc what if all beings on earth were made by aliens? then they would be malvelont since they did make us after all

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

The planet does not survive if the moon is taken away. True fact THE MOON IS ACTUALLY MOVING AWAY FROM US. One day this planet won't have a moon. Or more likely it will move pretty far away that it would effect the rotation of the planet.Our rotation would slow down disrupting the tides . Make longer days and half the planet would see an always full moon while the other half would never see the moon. Hey if it's a key what in hell did Uranus do. It has seven moons. That's quite lockdown.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Why would they need the element of surprise and hell wouldn't the fact tbat they exist be a surprise in and of its self .

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

It's the invasion part I don't get. Why invade this little messed up rock? We are not a threat to them.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

,That message was to Kalell. That's supermans father.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Because you always want the element of surprise, just because our planet is "primitive" doesn't mean we can't blow # up or even nuke it all out of fear or panic. The moon is an excellent shield if you keep to the far side.

As for why they would do it?
Water, gold and other precious metals, slaves, religion, food. Any of those would do.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I know but metaphorically it could be going like this.. The last card Werner Von Braun said was Aliens maybe this is it?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

It says that Iran and China are interested in that region.. But we know that many countries already are on that continent ..

What are they up to?

You know what if this is not a hoax and the earth should be attacked mankind will for once have a common goal to achieve , and if we survive although I think the percentage would be very low we would have peace for decades to come I think.

But lets hope if this is the real deal that they come in peace..

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

0bserver1

It says that Iran and China are interested in that region.. But we know that many countries already are on that continent ..

What are they up to?

You know what if this is not a hoax and the earth should be attacked mankind will for once have a common goal to achieve , and if we survive although I think the percentage would be very low we would have peace for decades to come I think.

But lets hope if this is the real deal that they come in peace..

It's funny, actually. I've read multiple threads regarding the possibilities of the government(s) staging this very sort of "event" for the sole purpose in aligning the people to a common goal, so that NWO can be established, giant fiscal quantities can be raised, economies grow, and to further keep the people from rebelling against the government control.

So it's just funny to see how easily people would cave into that very plan. I mean no suggestion that you would be easily convinced, but more using your response to showcase how easily it could be done.
Mass hysteria and mind control to unite the masses for the purpose of the PtB. It's only a matter of time, really.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

You could have six people witness an event and get six different stories. You could have a group on a mountain and one looks up and sees a hawk carrying a rabbit he just caught. No one else is looking up at the time so no one but one person saw the hawk. If you asked the others they would say there was no hawk but they just missed it. I wonder how many people in Russia didn't see that flaming meteor fly overhead. Many saw it but I am willing to bet that many many more did not see it. Was it there? Was the hawk there, was the comet/alien spacecraft there. It could be they just weren't looking in the right place at the right time. Don't take this to mean that I am all in on this because I am not.What I am attempting to do is illustrate how other astronomers might not see this. A few weeks back an asteroid flew by and we didn't see it until it was almost upon us so to say that they didn't see something is not necessarily true. We could have missed it. Space is kinda big don't you think.?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
And this thread is not in the hoax bin yet so we haven't totally debunked it.I want to believe. I am skeptic and I question everything.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Full moon was two nights ago or more and it was clear here in VA. We got rain the day after. The moon is still near full but if they are on the dark side it really doesn't matter how bright the moon is.
edit on 22-10-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimpintology

MSN wouldn't touch this because it sounds crazy. MSN only laughs at stuff like this with comments about little green men and ray guns. It's how they always treat this subject. Someday they will take it seriously but it will take something exactly like this to make them change their tune.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaExray

So many like how many ? Names and dates of their demise. You mix New age with biblical scripture and come up with a mixed up conclusion.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Every party has a pooper that's,why we invited you. Party pooper party pooper. Seriously though one day it will be true. I hope in my lifetime but I don't doubt that one day they will come. We are not alone. That's really impossible to believe.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Why would them being our creators make them malevolent. That means wanting to cause us harm. It's not the opposite of violent it is a derivative of violent. It means violent. Or maybe you meant that and you think they are abusive parents but I get the feeling that is not what you meant. Don't take this badly. Look at it as a learning moment .love and peace.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

There's water everywhere in the universe but most of it is frozen. Gold is rare on any planet as its one of the last elements created by a dying star when it implodes so getting gold would be a challenge anywhere in the universe. Other metals are everywhere. They don't need our pebble for resources. Larger planets would be a better pick. Kind of like the corner deli compared with walgreens.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I will agree that they run a greater risk of us firing first .We react badly when we are frightend. They should be able to shield themselves from any of our weapons though. Even the nukes. Perhaps those behind the guns will show a little sense and hold their fire at least until we know what they are here for. Notice I didn't say what they want. They don't want anything from us.
edit on 22-10-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I keep going back to your post. LOL No they wouldn't need us for slaves. They would have technology like we do today. It used to be that everyone even modest households had servants (not slaves necessarily) now we have vacuum cleaners and washing machines and automatic dishwashers and microwave ovens. These machines took the place of our servants. They don't need slaves. Such primitive thoughts. The religion part I don't understand. They would worship us or what ? How would that work?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join