It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/20/13 BREAKING! Whistleblower EXPOSES GOV'T SHUTDOWN And FEMA - ISON - UFO Coverup

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Whateva69
reply to post by breadinspector

from listening to the video that was posted.

Love and harmony
Whatewva

lol oh

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Okay, here is the alleged timeline based on the call:

October 2011 - Objects detected, photos taken, project is assumed to have been started at this point.

January 22, 2012 - Caller asked to McDonald Observatory, sent on overnight flight to TX.

January 23, 2012 - Caller arrives in TX, notices security guard-like behavior. Is briefed and ordered to determine composition of objects.

Year of 2012 - Allegedly determines the composition of objects to be artificial, made of a metallic/carbon mix material, and reinforced by an apparent force field. Caller claims he is being followed and possibly monitored.

Jan 2013 - Objects abruptly vanish.

Year of 2013 - Continued sky surveillance. Continued possible following/monitoring of caller.

April 2013 - Caller is apparently taken off the project and sent home, awaiting orders to return to complete work. No mention of any following or monitoring.

Early October 2013 - Government shutdown ensues; Caller phones a colleague who was still on the project, who returns the call and informs the caller that the objects have reappeared, and positioned themselves behind the moon.

--

So, from looking at this information we can determine a few things, the most important of which is that the caller is most likely in the field of astrogeology or a related field.

Thoughts?

EDIT: McDonald Observatory is also home to the VIRUS-P, a prototype spectrograph. McDonald has several other spectrographs as well, which are used for various projects, including determining the composition of planets, asteroids, and other space objects. The VIRUS-P might be the reason for choosing this specific observatory. Just a thought.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Kryyptyk because: (no reason given)

FURTHER EDIT: The caller is supposedly breaking this story to Secure Team 10, a you-tuber who has been involved in a lot of other NASA type whistle-blowing projects. I'll look into the validity of those other videos, might shed some light on whether this one is genuine or not.

www.youtube.com...

The uploader Secure Team 10 makes the comment on the video page that the name Eric Norton is an alias being used by the caller.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Kryyptyk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Sorry, but this is entirely different...Years apart. The mentioned a51 caller took place years ago.
Ofcourse that does not mean that this is not a hoax, but that supposed caller admitted to a different hoax situation all together..

tom

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Kryyptyk
Okay, here is the alleged timeline based on the call:

October 2011 - Objects detected, photos taken, project is assumed to have been started at this point.

January 22, 2012 - caller asked to McDonald Observatory, sent on overnight flight to TX.

January 23, 2012 - caller arrives in TX, notices security guard-like behavior. Is briefed and ordered to determine composition of objects.

Year of 2012 - allegedly determines the composition of objects to be artificial, made of a metallic/carbon mix material, and reinforced by an apparent force field. Caller claims he is being followed and possible monitored.

Jan 2013 - Objects abruptly vanish.

Year of 2013 - Continued sky surveillance. Continued alleged following/monitoring of caller.

April 2013 - caller is apparently taken off the project and sent home, awaiting orders to return to complete work.

Early October 2013 - Government shutdown ensues; caller phones a colleague who was still on the project, who returns the call and informs the caller that the objects have reappeared, and positioned themselves behind the moon.

--

So, from looking at this information we can determine a few things, the most important of which is that the caller is most likely in the field of astrogeology or a related field.

Thoughts?

thanks for the very good summary mind if i add it to the main post ill credit you of course

anyways yeah i wonder what those objects could be what do u think they are? i guess they could be part of a meteor or ufo

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by daaskapital

Just checking lol. I completely know what you mean though. Definitely a lot of YouTube videos of scratchy phone calls claiming to be insiders.

The one about the guy from NASA who sounded really freaked out lingers in my mind. I think he rung into coast 2 coast.

This one:

edit on 21-10-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

Is tha goverment he say on the video is America? Why always america have such big conspiracy to wipe out a country? Why not china or russia..this make me confuse..one side i believe the conversation but my mind doubt it very interesting..

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

This current contractor calling in is odd as hell..I will anxiously await for it to be proven as a hoax. I'm not a fan of YT videos, but if you want somethi8ng out perhaps it's the way to go. Then you have to convince everyone it's not like the
other 99.9% BS videos.

anyone know of any new info since please advise. Perhaps we will get lucky and get a look at the "L" shaped ..whatever it is...

Thanks OP for the post

tom
edit on 21-10-2013 by wutz4tom because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

wutz4tom

This current contractor calling in is odd as hell..I will anxiously await for it to be proven as a hoax. I'm not a fan of YT videos, but if you want somethi8ng out perhaps it's the way to go. Then you have to convince everyone it's not like the
other 99.9% BS videos.

anyone no of new info since please advise. Perhaps we will get lucky and get a look at the "L" shaped whatever...

Thanks OP for the post

tom

no prob mate hope to get some disclosure on the video soon

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   

breadinspector
thanks for the very good summary mind if i add it to the main post ill credit you of course

anyways yeah i wonder what those objects could be what do u think they are? i guess they could be part of a meteor or ufo

I don't mind.

The caller didn't provide much information on what the pattern of flight might look like, so I can't say either way. Might be able to determine more by calculating rate of speed from the 3 month period from the first mentioned photo and the time the caller was on the scene.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

You maybe right cheesy, I've read it and I could relate to most of it.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

breadinspector
...NSA ... NASA ... McDonalds observatory ... NASA ...

An American hoax, made for American audiences.

Americans forget that the rest of the world exists. That there are a bazillion other very good observatories around the world, that there are a large number of astronomers in other countries around the world.

Rule 1 for hoax: Mention NASA, as if they are somehow the gatekeepers for all worldwide astronomical knowledge.
American audiences will fall for it, I suppose.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

If NASA really did find something, the U.S. government would seize the information. Therefore choosing McDonald Observatory to continue that research, with the prototype VIRUS-P, isn't really much of a stretch. McDonald is large, secluded, and easily isolated as the majority of events related to the observatory take place at a visitors center in another location.

Honestly. :/

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Kryyptyk
McDonald is large, secluded, and easily isolated as the majority of events related to the observatory take place at a visitors center in another location.

And yet, somehow not a single observatory in any other country in the world is able to see the same thing in the sky?

Do you really believe that?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Great find ! What amuses me the most, is when certain folk try and discredit "youtube videos", stating that unless its come from a valid media source then they question its validity. How strange? We all know that the media is controlled, so I find it funny that there is a definite campaign to totally discredit what is possibly one of the only avenues we have left of discovering the truth!

Yes..there are disinfo videos out there..that is why we must all use discernment to decide for ourselves what is the truth and what is not.

This is another interesting piece to the puzzle.

Anyone have any info on 'L' shaped craft? What species it might be?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Its not a matter of belief, but of fact. Fact: McDonald is home to some of the most advanced instruments in the field of astronomy and astrophysics. Fact: McDonald has various ongoing projects funded by both the NSF and NASA. Fact: McDonald is the 2nd largest observatory in the continental United States.

Calling hoax prematurely isn't scientific, its idiotic. Research first, debunk later.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

Well, wasn't there a video or image that popped up earlier in regards to ISON. It was three lights, supposed to be a ufo and sort of in a V shape......V and L...design wise are just a tilt away.

Also i am a bit curious. ISON was supposed to pass Mars on the 1st and there was supposed to be a lot of pictures . The government shut down on the first as well. All but a skeleton crew was furloughed leaving only a handful of people to operate the centre and assess data. Did any good pictures come from it? I have seen like four super grainy shots and was hoping for something more dramatic.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Kryyptyk
reply to post by alfa1

If NASA really did find something, the U.S. government would seize the information.

Why?

I ask seriously, I don't think I need to qualify it with some rambling .. im rambling..

Actually I will.

Why?

Why would they seize it? Explain why? To what end? What purpose would it serve? Who would benefit?

So they take the information away from people who look at the sky, so that.... no one else can look at the sky? The information would disappear? THe aliens would go "Oh crap you guys, the US govt are on to us, better zip back to the crab nebula where we're safe." -

WHY??

WHY WHY HWY HWY HWYWGHJDIWGUIFHEQuaqdFVUJ!!~! A MILLION TIMES WHY!

God damn it.. lol lost my shizzle there for a moment.

WHY... cool to say, conspiratorial.. shows you're in the know. them dastardly government types will hide everything from us..

... why...

edit on 21-10-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by vivid1975

The best part was when you were amused because people say youtube is not a valid news outlet.

I was laughing for days at that one.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Kryyptyk
Research first, debunk later.

But paramount is to claim that anything would be covered up... we still don't know why however, but claim it with passion!!!!!

never mind, the aliens will save us.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Dramatic social upheaval? Do you really want to see a three week news stream about our impending destrucion by aliens? Wouldn't you rather be surprised?

Looting and Pillaging? They were ready to go once the EBT cards shut down, what would UFO's do?

What would you tell a few hundred million Americans, and in doing so, the world that would be of any benefit if you either didn't have much information or had enough to know your screwed?

What would we do to the person who told us this, caused all those problems and then was proven wrong?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Lay off the caffeine.

Seriously though, gagging of sensitive information is practically common knowledge at this point. -IF- NASA found something, it would be classified as a national security danger, and gagged.

The real point here isn't why or if this was hidden, but if its a viable occurrence. I started the deconstruction of the video contents with my timeline, and dropped a few strands for you guys to tug at and hopefully unravel this thing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join