It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream journalists expose 9/11 hoax

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
nevermind, delete.
edit on 22-10-2013 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I've felt for years that the OS doesn't exactly pass muster. Some things may be able to be explained, but some things will never make sense. There are a few parts of the OS that none of you have been able to explain away, and you never will.

A. Hijacker's passport being found near the WTC. I'm sorry, but there is no way that a passport could survive even the impact, let alone the subsequent explosion and fire.

B. The Shanksville crash. No large pieces of the aircraft were found, yet debris was found miles away from the crash. How does that happen?

C. The Pentagon crash. How does a passenger jet crash into The Pentagon yet not hit any of the light poles and electric poles directly in front of the hole supposedly created by the plane? Why has no decent footage of the plane been released? You can't pick your nose at the Pentagon without being caught by security cameras at every angle. Why were there no pieces of the plane visible at all? Even with an impact of that magnitude, the tail section should have at least been intact enough to be recognized.

Now, look at the difference in pre-9/11 and post 9/11 US. Whether it was an inside job or not, we'd all have to agree that the country has changed greatly for the worse.

I'm not saying that it was or was not an inside job, I do not know. But it doesn't take a genius to say that an inside job and a cover up are possible, even likely.
edit on 22-10-2013 by dave_welch because: Punctuation.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Now, why was a certain faction so obsessed with Getting Saddam? They were so strategically wrong. The only real reason I can fathom is that they really were after the oil. Not in the sense of "US covets Iraq's oil" but really in the sense of "My buddies covet getting enormously rich from oil service contracts".

Saddam had already launched two blood purges with the nerve gases GA (Tabun), GB (Sarin), GD (Soman) against the people of Kurdistan. The number of deaths is hard to pinpoint but it was well over 30,000 and a third purge was planned unless sanctions were lifted by the UN. It was a silly gamble by Saddam that "Bush didn't have the guts to take me out"

He was wrong. Hussein bragged about the deaths from his chemical weapons and a coalition of 30 nations was formed to remove him from power.

He was captured, put on trial and hung for war crimes against humanity by his own people.

The Iraq war was one of the oddest wars in history in the fact that alliances changed so quickly. In a matter of a few days solders who last week were shooting at each other now fought together. The tribal leaders, who at first apposed the coalition and fought against the American forces, changed their alliances after being fed up with AL-queda brutality and the murdering of Muslim women and children for not adhering to their strict interpretation of Sharia law. It changed the course of the war-and history.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Imightknow
I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed a change in perspective and beliefs between generations here in the USA. It seems as if anyone in their 40's and older (now of course this is a generalization, I know there are older people who can wrap their head around things) cannot hold an independent thought if their lives depended on it. They are so COMPLETELY conditioned to to just believe everything they are told without question that is just mind boggling. Other then possibly fluoride I have no idea how this has been accomplished in this country, but TPTB love it.

What they don't love is that the youth of this country ain't buying it and doesn't want seconds. Things are only going to keep getting more and more interesting as the baby boomers start dying and independent thought makes a comeback to this great nation. Its insulting to intelligence for them to expect us to believe their story of 9/11 when it has more holes then swiss cheese. There are many people that want to believe that it was a hoax but are too afraid to wrap their heads around the fact that their leaders have and do lie to them all the time.

One day it WILL be public knowledge that it was all a big planned show, and it will be interesting to see where we go from there.

We are so lucky to have you to save us. The youth is so smart and unfoolable. You voted for Obama right?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Controlled demolition is designed to fall down in a way that does not damage anything nearby. That didn't happen at WTC obviously. And it wasn't a bomb either.

When buildings to be demolished are tightly surrounded with other buildings..there is no way to completely prevent collateral damage.

And it was exactly what you said it wasn't. They dropped down...and if CD'ed, whoever done it...didn't need to worry much about collateral. Actually...the more damage the better for appearances. If it was more carefully planned like a CD, it would have been even more clear than it is today...that it was demoed.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spooky24

Is this the sort of thing they teach children in American schools now? Do they also teach you that Saddam acquired his weapons of mass destruction from western powers and that the Reagan administration turned a blind eye when he gassed the kurds?

Do they teach you about Donald Rumsfeld?

Do they teach you about the Iraq/Iran war and the U.S government involvement in said war?
edit on 22-10-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

please don't make fun of spooky...

He only wants to be on the side of winners...you see...he likes to win.

He cares not much for the truth. Truth does not win always...so it's no a logical choice if you wanna win.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Seymour Hersh is a pretty senior source and has integrity.
He has kept official secrets himself in the past, where you could say it was necessary, but not of the kind where there is an official cover-up or falsehood.
Doesn't matter what side of the fence you are on, Hersh cannot be written off with a few cheap words, and needs to be taken seriously over 9/11, OBL, and anything else he does know.
This is a man probably in the know about things we know nothing off.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieDingus

the absolute masters of stealing peoples identities to commit later crimes is MOSSAD. That doesn't mean MOSSAD were involved, but considering the dancing Israeli's that were caught, questioned and released and later found to have ties to MOSSAD, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest at their involvement.

Personally I believe 9/11 has Mossad's fingerprints all over it.

The Israelis have such an history of being behind false flag events it's scary! Which country benefited the most from 9/11? Israel.

9/11 was the day that Israel's problems became the U.S's problems and unfortunately the majority of people bought into the O.S. However, people's opinions are changing and more people are waking up to the lies that have been/are being exposed.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Cobaltic1978
Personally I believe 9/11 has Mossad's fingerprints all over it.

The Israelis have such an history of being behind false flag events it's scary! Which country benefited the most from 9/11? Israel.

9/11 was the day that Israel's problems became the U.S's problems and unfortunately the majority of people bought into the O.S. However, people's opinions are changing and more people are waking up to the lies that have been/are being exposed.

I would have some sympathy with that. The Irgun bombing of the King David hotel in Jerusalem, was both a false flag, and a attempted cover-up. The Irgun dressed as Arabs, and the real reason for the bombing, was intelligence on the terrorists themselves stored in the British secretariat at the hotel. 90 or more people died. You could even make some comparisons as to why WTC7 fell, it contained some serious evidence of wrongdoing too.
edit on 22-10-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Whomever did 9-11 MUST HAVE TONS OF MONEY AND CONNECTIONS, because you dont do something like this and get away with it for at least 10 years. His ass would have been in jail by now for sure rotting away.

People with billions and trillions are a cancer on this planet. Not all of them, but a lot!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sorry for the double post. Might as well add a bit more...

potentional charges against them should be: conspiracy, mass murder, obstruction of justice.

death sentence for the perpetrators and 20 to life for the accomplices.

assuming they EVER get arrested and charged!
edit on 22/10/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

DeadSeraph
reply to post by spooky24

Is this the sort of thing they teach children in American schools now? Do they also teach you that Saddam acquired his weapons of mass destruction from western powers and that the Reagan administration turned a blind eye when he gassed the kurds?

Do they teach you about Donald Rumsfeld?

Do they teach you about the Iraq/Iran war and the U.S government involvement in said war?
edit on 22-10-2013 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

I am not challenging your assumptions about the Iran/Iraq war. I was just verbally illustrating the facts of the conflict and the progression of events on the battlefield. If or not this is what American school children are taught in class I really have no idea-nor do I particularly care. As for your other questions I don't know exactly how Hussein got his chemical weapons. I do know that on March 16, 1988 against the Kurdish town of Halabja both Sarin and Tabun along with a blistering agent thought to be Phosgene oxime was dispersed. The resulting deaths and blindness, and the deliberate use of a blistering agent to prolong the agony, was one of the worst war crimes in the history of the world. That was the reason for removing Hussein from power, and having him executed for crimes against humanity. As far as other speculation you mentioned, again, I have no idea-it's irrelevant to the events on the battlefield.

Dave, Dave, Dave. One of the most used fallacies of 'truther' web sites is simple deception. Since no one is allowed to challenge their fairy tales on the site they kind of take a life of their own. The statement that parts of the dispersant wreckage of flight 93 landed in Indian lake is a fact. Truthers twist this to suit their own illusions by saying that Indian lake is 6 miles from the crash site. It is 6 miles from the crash site BY ROAD-as the crow flies it's less than a mile. Just deception, and what makes this interesting, is the fact that many forget their own illusions, and don't remember they must trick people to make a point. The witnesses to the crash-the local deputy sheriff-testified he saw the plane "drop like a rock" and finally roll over on it's back before impacting the ground at 535 mph and burying itself 30 feet in an old rock quarry area. Of course this 27 year veteran law enforcement officer is part of the Bush/Cheney world encompassing plot and on the payroll of Halliburton or what ever institution is the flavor of the day at the moment. This is why the truther movement is always complaining about how they are impended in their search for the truth-and it's not fair that they should have to move around these deliberate blockades-gauntlets that emceed their quest for justice in a world that has left them behind. They just don't think it's fair that truthful evidence gets in their way toward their mission to expose the dastardly deeds done dirt cheap.

Eyewitness evidence testified, by the people who were there, is just not fair to the truther movement and should not be allowed to deflect their mission of finally getting noticed outside the drunk tank, the soup line or mamas basement.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

SloAnPainful
reply to post by pheonix358

They have become so accustomed to it that they probably don't even know what is really the truth anymore. They are doing on a global scale via the main stream media. Eventually they will get caught in one of those lies...

-SAP-
edit on 20-10-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

This post embodies the problem.....

What do you mean "eventually get caught" they have been caught some many times we dont even care anymore.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

pheonix358
Lying to the people in a democracy should be a crime with the death penalty or life in prison. This is the problem across the entire globe. Citizens are unable to make an informed decision on election day if they are being lied to.

It was obvious to me from day 1 that 9/11 was a lie.

When the first building went down I thought two thoughts simultaneously,

OMG, the lives that were just lost and my heart went out to the families, and

How lucky is New York that the impossible happened and the building did not fall over on to other buildings in a dominoes effect. What were the odds of it going straight down!

When the second building went straight down, my emotions went to ice. I thought right then, BULL!

From that moment on I knew 9/11 was a lie. Building fall over, not straight down.

P

The bit about not toppling over is easily explained. Once the plane hit the building, you end up with a detached part of steel and concrete. The centre-of-gravity (the rotation point) is in the middle of this block. It did try and rotate over, but as soon as soon as that happened, the steel girders on the other side detached. This then let the rest of the block free to fall downwards and it returned to an upright position.
You can see that the transmission mast did go from side to side.

But there's still the mystery of building 7 and how all parts of the building fell to the ground at the same time, imploding inwards and not damaging adjacent buildings.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There is no truth in media anymore. It's all propaganda, manufactured garbage served to the general public ignorant as to how much they are getting screwed. Every once in a while you get some truth that leaks out (the NSA/Snowden leaks), and even then nothing changes. It gets buried under propaganda and bull#. Pearl Harbor, JFK, RFK, Vietnam, Bay of Pigs, Roswell, Iran/Contra, WTC Bombings, Waco, OKC Bombings, 911, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, War on Terror, War on Drugs...... I could go on and on and on forever. When is it all going to stop? When is it all going to end?

Every time I read stories like these I'm reminded of this.....

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-22-2013 by Ocelot because: Fix Video Link

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Even though it is only a game, what's said beginning at 2:32 in this video is the truth and is very relevant to the history of this world and more specifically the United States and its allies turned enemies. If you don't know already, this game takes place right in the middle of the Cold War.

Skip to 2:32 if you'd like to get to the point I'm referring to.

edit on 22-10-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

dave_welch

A. Hijacker's passport being found near the WTC. I'm sorry, but there is no way that a passport could survive even the impact, let alone the subsequent explosion and fire.

The passports survival is easy to explain, it was carried through the building by the momentum of the 19500 cubic feet inside the fuselage of AA11.

The passport was found on Albany st by a man named Richard Wozniak

I was standing in the middle of what were the remains of a passenger aircraft. There were seats and engine parts smashed through car windows everywhere. What seemed to be an engine was embedded into the sidewalk and body parts were strewn all over the street. Then I looked down to my feet and picked up a passport. It was a Saudi passport. It was green with Arabic writing and as I opened it and saw the man’s face inside it I felt as if I were looking into the eyes of
someone that may have been part of the terror that I was witnessing around me and I later learned that I was right. I passed it off to an FBI agent that was standing a block away on West side Hwy who immediately took it from me. He then instructed me to leave the area but before he could notice, I had run back to the side of the Bankers Trust building determined to help find survivors that may have been hurt in the streets or in the cars. Then my life was changed forever.

www.bereanbeacon.org...

His email address is in the link if you would like to contact him.

Below is an image I came across it was taken by Chris Sorenson on Albany st the morning of 9/11 notice the top of the photo.

dave_welch

B. The Shanksville crash. No large pieces of the aircraft were found, yet debris was found miles away from the crash. How does that happen?

That is easy to explain air currents carried it there.

The town of New Baltimore is located 8 miles south east of the crash site. IT WAS STRAIGHT DOWN WIND OF THE CRASH SITE on sept 11. This is the furthest distance that debris was collected.

Most of the debris collected in New Baltimore was found in the back yard of this church by a grounds keeper and collected by Melanie Hankinson.

Melanie Hankinson.

"The village of New Baltimore is a dozen or more miles by automobile but eight as the wind blows, which it was doing a year ago. Melanie Hankinson was at the church next to her home, transfixed before a television that showed the World Trade Center ablaze, when the man who sprays her lawn stopped by to tell her he was finding odd things in the weeds.

"He said there was a loud bang and smoke and then these papers started blowing through your yard," she said. "I said, 'Oh.' Then I went back to the TV." Then the parish priest, the Rev. Allen Zeth, told her an airplane had crashed in Shanksville.

For the next few hours, Hankinson gathered charred pages of in-flight magazines, papers from a pilot's manual -- she remembers a map showing the Guadalajara, Mexico, airport -- and copies of stock portfolio monthly earnings reports.

"And there was some black webbing -- a lot of people found that," she said. The webbing, flexible where it hadn't burned, crisp where it had, was from insulation lining the belly of the jetliner."

What she is describing in those last two sentences is carbon fiber. The resin in carbon fiber is flammable, the carbon fiber is not. When it burns, the resin disappears and only the cloth is left. She just has the burnt and unburnt backwards.

The debris that she collected is spread out on the kitchen table in this photo.

A payroll check was also found outside the home of Andy Stoe. What is seen in these two photos is the total debris collected from New Baltimore. Yes, this is what all the fuss is about.

Also located down wind of the crash site is the Indian Lake Marina. It's 2.4 miles from the crater.

If you look at the top photo in this post you will see the yellow line passes directly over the marina. Both are directly inline with the wind.

The majority of debris collected at Indian Lake was also paper and carbon fiber.

quote John Fleegle
By Wednesday morning, crash debris began washing ashore at the marina. Fleegle said there was something that looked like a rib bone amid pieces of seats, small chunks of melted plastic and checks

The rib bone turned out not to be human.

John Fleegle collecting fragments of carbon fiber.

The parts of a Boeing 757 made from composites are the external skins of the rudder, vertical stabiliser, elevator, horizontal stabiliser, ailerons, flaps, slats, wing fairing, gear doors, nose cone, and floor.
If you are looking for the tail of the plane you should be looking for something like this.

Carbon fiber with honeycomb still attached.

So how did this debris travel so far. It was carried by this cloud. When the mushroom cloud rose up it carried the debris with it. The position of the cloud in this photo is just past Indian Lake and on its way to New Baltimore.

Video of a thermal going through a camp site for those of you who say air can't pick things up and carry them off.

dave_welch

C. The Pentagon crash. How does a passenger jet crash into The Pentagon yet not hit any of the light poles and electric poles directly in front of the hole supposedly created by the plane? Why has no decent footage of the plane been released? You can't pick your nose at the Pentagon without being caught by security cameras at every angle. Why were there no pieces of the plane visible at all? Even with an impact of that magnitude, the tail section should have at least been intact enough to be recognized.

There were plenty of pieces of plane debris visible

The plane path to the pentagon was clearly marked by damage. In this photo you can see where the starboard wing tip the pole and the engine clipped off the top of the tree. No standing light poles between here and the pentagon.

edit on 22-10-2013 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The problem I've always had is that the OS has left doubt in certain areas, you would think that one of the worst terrorist attacks in US history would get a better investigation than what we saw... I've always wondered why Cheney and Bush were allowed to testify together, not under oath, and with zero recordings of what happened that day... Shouldn't the two leaders of this country have to answer tough questions about national defense, security, terrorism under oath and seperately??? The investigation and reporting was flawed from the beginning and because of that the commission reports to surface were extremely flawed and questionable.

I really will never understand how some looks at the OS and says "yep, that seems right".....
edit on 22-10-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

You would think that one of the numerous cameras around the Pentagon (both Govt. and commercial) would have caught something concrete to put this damn conspiracy to rest. Show us a clip of a plane hitting a building and I will happily change my views on what happened their that day. Didn't the FBI confiscate numerous tapes of local buildings too?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join