It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream journalists expose 9/11 hoax

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Flatcoat
You seem to be rather obsessed with these theories,

I am not the ones pushing the silly truther theories, truthers are!

However some truthers even realise how silly most conspiracy theories about 9/11 are.
edit on 26-10-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

hellobruce

Flatcoat
You seem to be rather obsessed with these theories,

I am not the ones pushing the silly truther theories, truthers are!

You seem to be the only one talking about them....

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

And if the war on terror is such a noble cause, then why are more returning US servicemen/women committing suicide then are dying on the battlefield

Your fantasies know no limit do they. Insult our solders with a lie. Perhaps I pick on you people too much but insulting our fighting men and women is about as low as someone can go. These insults make individuals who have legitimate concerns about 9/11 just want you to go away-your killing their cause by insulting solders.

And then Osama captured at a time when support for the war was at an all time low, which then going by what we saw here, lead to many Americans running out on the streets waving their patriotic flags and all of a sudden, just like good little sheep, the approval ratings start going back up, albeit shortly, after the reality had over ruled the celebrations. But unlike with Saddam [who had nothing to do with 9/11 remember], there is no public trial, there is no Youtube of his death, just 'captured', 'thrown overboard', 'all evidence removed' and business as normal for the flag waving sheep !

Some of this is just amazing. The mix of unrelated jargon interceded with political hatred, incessant rambling, never ending derogatory remarks about everyone shows moderate signs of Paranoid personality disorder (PPD-pervasive, long-standing auspiciousness and generalized mistrust of everyone in society but themselves)

I think the clincher is this admittance-there is no Youtube of his death-so unless you see a video of someone being killed on utube then it's a world blown conspiracy.
edit on 26-10-2013 by spooky24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

AussieDingus

Yet despite the qualified assessment from many engineers, their findings are simply ignored because it contradicts the lies also known as the official story. Its funny how people [shills or sheep] still lap up the official story despite the laws of physic's slapping the official story in the face, as it deserves.

Whats that saying.............'you can't fix stupid' !

I talk to STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS on a regular basis and have NEVER spoken to one that thinks the Towers or WTC 7 was a controlled demolition as for qualified assessment of many engineers who many is that out of the 100,000's world wide?

So please tell us your best example of the physics you think you know so well.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

I have truthers demanding I show them video of Atta going through Dulles security, when the fact is,Atta never went through Dulles security.

Amazing strawman. And I said...he must have gone through some security...does only Dulles has security checks ? Please state which airport does not perform security checks.

Do you have any evidence of the hijackers still being alive dated after 9/27/2001 ?

What I would consider real evidence is to produce the man himself. And yes...the revised names of Hijackers...I have already provided the links. The only thing we have so far...is a few articles...one namely from BBC...that claims that few of the men have contacted their embassies and claimed to have nothing to do with the attack.

Here is some info for you to review...I realize..it's not the best possible evidence...but the MSM was on this one at first...you will see the links from the Telegraph and the BBC.

Hijackers

edit on 28-10-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
all this engineer this engineer that talk is pointless unless you can prove each building that fell was actually built to code. then their theory would make sense since they assume it was, but it was built during the 'good ol days' so i highly doubt it was.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

This denial and cherry picking of historical events presents quite a problem when discussing Al-Qa'ida's history on a forum such as ATS, how can we even start a discussion when one side of the debate is effectively denying history.

Lastly I would also like to remind everyone what it says right at the bottom of this article.

"Published:

PressTV"

It never fails to amaze me that members on ATS seem to think that PressTV is somehow a reliable source, how can you possibly presume to deny ignorance when your information is coming from a news agency run by the Iranian government who will spout any anti-western propaganda regardless of what the facts say.
edit on 21-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

In these times, there is no such thing as a reliable source unless you saw something with your own eyes. I don't believe anything I read or see or hear from anyone. Or I should say that I don't take it as absolute fact. I'll take note of what is said in the media but I'll decide for myself how much credibility I give it. If it comes through a wire or some kind of broadcast, I will bear in mind the fact that I am hearing and seeing what the person who sent it chose to present to me. They have had the ability to censor reality for a long time. It's not magic.

I've learned to trust my nose. I've often been burned in my life for not being suspicious enough of people and their motives. I've learned that if something smells the slightest bit wrong, you should trust your instincts. They usually won't be far off. They might not be completely accurate as far as the particulars of any given thing but they are there for one simple reason. To sound the alarm and trigger your conscious mind to be on the lookout for danger. Your nose doesn't have to know exactly what it smells. If something stinks, you can bet something's rotten somewhere.

Every single time I've ever found myself in a bad situation, there were warning signs I ignored because they were so subtle and could be easily explained away as just about anything else.
edit on 3-11-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

And this is why every time I get a paycheck, I make a trip to my local gun store. Lock and load folks, this is going to be a bumpy ride.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join