It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream journalists expose 9/11 hoax

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Several leading American mainstream journalists say that the US government is lying about 9/11 and the so-called war on terror. Unfortunately, media owners and editors won’t let them report their findings.

Recently, Seymour Hersh, America’s top mainstream investigative reporter, broke the news that the US government’s claim to have killed Osama Bin Laden on May 2nd, 2011 is “a big lie. There is not one word of truth in it.”

Hersh went on to harshly criticize his long-time employer, the New York Times, and other big media outlets: “We lie about everything, lying has become the staple.” He said all big US media outlets should be shut down for lying to the American people.

Mainstream journalists expose 9/11 hoax

Not sure how true the title is. This shouldn't be much of a surprise to most of us on ATS as we are aware that there was definitely some kind of conspiracy behind 9/11. However the theories of who is responsible, and how it happened are quite different.

Seymour Hersh makes some good points and hits some things on the head regarding the conspiracy as a whole and the medias big roll it had in instilling the idea it was Osama bin Laden and the Muslims that were behind 9/11. When some of us have a different theory, and some of us don't even believe that Obama killed bin Laden at all.

“It’s very doubtful that Muslims were behind 9/11. Think about this for one minute: That President Bush’s family had done business with the family of the man who allegedly made the terrorist attack, Osama Bin Laden. The Bin Laden family was actually on the board of Bush’s oil company. How is it possible that of all the billions of families in the world, the one family that makes the attack on America has done business with the President of America. That sounds more like a favor than anything else. I don’t think 9/11 was an Arab conspiracy or a Muslim conspiracy. I think it’s an American conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States and install what is becoming a police state, and also to advance the imperial ambitions of the United States, to swindle the Middle East out of their energy resources.”

Ross explained that American journalists are no longer free to expose even the most outrageous official falsehoods and fabrications:

“You don’t see any serious questioning by the mainstream media. I thought one of the tip-offs that it was a put-up job was when a cameraman from a little weekly in Pennsylvania went to the site where this airliner had supposedly crashed (on 9/11). And he said, ‘I didn’t see any airliner. I saw a hole in the ground. I didn’t see any bodies. I didn’t see any luggage.’ All right, maybe that guy just made this up. But I don’t think so. I think he was just doing his job. And then at the Pentagon, you had the claim that airliner hit it. But again, there was no wreckage. Reporters who worked in the Press Room at the Pentagon went out there on the lawn, and they couldn’t see any airliner. So, over and over again, you have manufactured lies that the press largely is not reporting.”

Fairly lengthy article I would recommend giving it a read if you are into the 9/11 conspiracy and the links to the mainstream media, which we all know is just a bunch of misinformation and disinformation.
edit on 20-10-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The Bin Laden family was actually on the board of Bush’s oil company. How is it possible that of all the billions of families in the world, the one family that makes the attack on America has done business with the President of America.

Just one possibility.

+44 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Lying to the people in a democracy should be a crime with the death penalty or life in prison. This is the problem across the entire globe. Citizens are unable to make an informed decision on election day if they are being lied to.

It was obvious to me from day 1 that 9/11 was a lie.

When the first building went down I thought two thoughts simultaneously,

OMG, the lives that were just lost and my heart went out to the families, and

How lucky is New York that the impossible happened and the building did not fall over on to other buildings in a dominoes effect. What were the odds of it going straight down!

When the second building went straight down, my emotions went to ice. I thought right then, BULL!

From that moment on I knew 9/11 was a lie. Building fall over, not straight down.

P

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

They have become so accustomed to it that they probably don't even know what is really the truth anymore. They are doing on a global scale via the main stream media. Eventually they will get caught in one of those lies...

-SAP-
edit on 20-10-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

The MSM has been lying for years. I caught them in a BIG LIE that was fabricated to cover-up government wrong doing back when the National Guard fired on Kent State students and killed them. The MSM even broadcasted nationwide fabricated film footage of a university protest that never happened! I know it didn't happen because I was there that day.

Another example is Rochester University and affiliated Strong Memorial Hospital. Strong had such a high death rate compared to other hospitals it was featured on the Sixty Minutes TV program. It did not come out until just recently that the government was doing research on the effects of radiation poisoning on patients at Strong Memorial. To add insult to injury, Rochester University is again implicated in government human experimentation.

Is the University of Rochester trying to hide its illegal human experiments?

We learned last October, that the University of Rochester has been conducting the same sort of air pollution experiments on human subjects as EPA researchers. Based on documents we obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, we determined that the EPA-conducted experiments were flagrantly illegal....

The only thing you can trust in the news is the sports scores. No doubt because the Mafia would break a few legs if they got those wrong.

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
And until the ignorant majority understand just who was really behind it all, it will get little to no mention in the mainstream media. Let's be serious here, you still get a weird look from many if you suggest anyone other than Oswald killed JFK despite all the evidence suggesting that the official story is a lie. And that was almost 50 years ago, yet what has changed since ?

Let's look at 9/11 again...................

**No plane, debris, bodies etc at either Shanksville or Pentagon, going aginst every other bit of footage of other plane crash sites. Not even a wing span at Pentagon, just a nice [missile] sized hole.
Yet the majority still believe the official story !

**The Pentagon being one of the most secure buildings in the world, which would also mean it would have camera's covering every square inch of the site, yet we only get ONE picture released which does NOT show a 747 hitting. Please remember that wing span scarring that never appeared. I thought plans had wings ? And don't forget the alphabet agencies being at the scene straight after and were seen picking up small pieces of debris, which in any logical thinking person mind would be 'removing incriminating evidence'. Not to mention the round up of all CCTV footage from buildings around the Pentagon, and making every effort to have them not shown to the public. You'd think you'd be showing the films of a plane hitting the Pentagon as many times as possible to help sell the story, but the opposite happened because unlike the Twin Towers, no plane will be seen on the footage of the Pentagon and what really hit it will ruin the official version. Isn't it just a little strange that the most secure building in the world gets attacked and only one grainy picture is released. Yet the Twin Towers attack footage is now officially the most replayed event in TV history. The footage with the planes gets all the media attention for maximum dramatic effect, while the footage not showing a plane gets a fantasy story attached to it.

**The money trail of insider trading that occurred in the days leading up to the 9/11 attacks, mainly by selling stock options on the 2 Airlines used in the attacks. This would either make them the luckiest investors of all time, or they had inside knowledge of the attack and were either part of the cover up, or at the very least came across inside information. These people have never been pursued or questioned in any get depth or detail.

**The insurance policy taken out by new landlord Larry Silverstein. Again, either in the right place at the right time, or new something in advance that most didn't. The deeper you look, the more you see that many Americans made a lot of money due to the attacks occurring. You can dismiss it as luck all you want, but there are too many cases, too much money to be made, and too much greed for it to be luck or coincidence. Not too mention Silverstein's "pull it" comment.

**9/11 being used as an excuse to go after Saddam [who just so happened to be threatening to change his oil trading currency away from the US dollar, just like with Libya, Iran etc,] so 9/1 is used as an excuse to put into action a plan that was obviously written up before 9/11 but just needed the right 'event' to activate the plan. Bush Jnr was even asked during a press conference what role did Iraq and Saddam have in 9/11, and his answer........ 'nothing', yet earlier Bush Jnr had used the 'axis of evil' routine to include Saddam. The whole 'axis of evil' was nothing but a political message to other countries, and the message was 'you're either with us [US], or you're against us [US]. Isn't it ironic that those who refused to play the Reserve system game, or trade in what every currency they wanted, rather than what they were told to, then becomes a dictatorship, and included in the 'axis of evil'. They are then bombed into submission, or bombed out of existence altogether.
Did you know the first Gulf war was actually about Kuwait slant-drilling into Iraq and stealing Iraq's oil ? Saddam then sent the troops into Kuwait to send a message, but probably didn't realise that the oil that Kuwait was stealing was then being sold to the US, who obviously were not going to let free oil go by the wayside, so the US then sent in the troops and slapped Saddam on the wrist for being a naughty boy and not playing the[ir] game, by wiping out his retreating Army. Then when naughty boy Saddam later threatened to trade in a currency other than the US dollar, the US came in again and found him in a hole, in a backyard, within 3 weeks. Yet apparently took over 10 years to capture Osama Bin Laden despite him being on kidney dialysis and living amongst caves, with all of the "free worlds" army chasing him...........hmmmmmmmm, ok then !
Osama was never meant to be caught as he was just a fall guy to begin with, but they got Saddam as soon as they really wanted him, because he was an actual player in the game, and his actions could either make, or lose a lot of people a lot of money. Yet in another case of irony, the man who helped put Saddam into power, was the father of the President who then went after him as soon as he didn't play daddies game.

**The mainstream media caught out saying that building 7 had come down approx.20 minutes BEFORE it came down. They were caught using an older photo of Mohammad Atta at another airport, yet wouldn't they have been able to get the picture of him going through the terminal on 9/11, and have no need to use an older picture. Unless of course he never boarded the plane that day and would also go a long way to explaining the $100,000 transfer from an alphabet agency to one Mohammad Atta just weeks before the attacks ? And lets not even mention the proven cases of stolen identity where several of the 19 terrorist have actually been confirmed as having their identity stolen in the weeks and months before the attacks, yet still alive and well. And for those that don't know, the absolute masters of stealing peoples identities to commit later crimes is MOSSAD. That doesn't mean MOSSAD were involved, but considering the dancing Israeli's that were caught, questioned and released and later found to have ties to MOSSAD, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest at their involvement. Add to that the identity theft, and it doesn't present a strong case for them.

**Do we just ignore the thousands of eye witness reports of explosions going off at basement levels of the Twin Towers BEFORE the attacks, or the testimonies of fireman and policeman that were already helping victims of the explosions BEFORE the plane hits. Do we just turn a blind eye to the explosions blowing out of the buildings on the floors below as the buildings came down at a speed of no resistance, despite all the things there to resist the fall. Do we just ignore the Building 7 coming down despite NOT being hit by a plane and only receiving small damage. It's what was in Building 7 that they wanted destroyed, and the destruction of that building lead to the destruction of a lot of incriminating evidence against some very heavy players in the game.

No go back to sleep majority, sweet dreams.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It's more than just shoddy reporting. When I read the reports about terrorist events like Boston, Sandy Hook, Denver, 9/11 etc. I'm not sure what is going on but the blatant lies and inconsistencies are so apparent; I don't see how anyone could blindly accept that BS.

The obvious attempts at censorship, even here at ATS doesn't give me much confidence in the alternative media either. You can't believe anything or anybody.

edit on 21-10-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
When it comes to anything regarding the history of Al-Qa'ida and Bin Laden in relation to conspiracies and 9/11 as someone who has studied this history I would always advice people to get off the internet and research this properly themselves.

Al-Qa'ida and violent Islamic extremism have a rich and complex history that anyone who knows really knows anything about will tell you cannot be found in a single article, thread or even book. Saying that Bin Laden and Al-Qa'ida where either not behind 9/11 or where somehow pasties of the CIA is to deny the facilitating and troubling history that was behind the attacks. Again for that reason I usually avoid direct debates on the subject online and would always defer people to the history books.

A key point i would bring up for example in this thread is that Bin Ladens family, at least in public, had for the most part disowned him and cut him out of the family business and Saudi Arabia had tried numerous times to shut him up, again, the history books reflect this fact. In 1990 he spoke out against the Saudi establishment, this forced him into exile in 1992 to Sudan and I think i am correct in saying that by 1994, the Saudi's had stripped him of his citizenship and his family had cut of his of cash that was something like 6-7 million dollars per year (i cant remember the exact figure)

This denial and cherry picking of historical events presents quite a problem when discussing Al-Qa'ida's history on a forum such as ATS, how can we even start a discussion when one side of the debate is effectively denying history.

Lastly I would also like to remind everyone what it says right at the bottom of this article.

"Published:

PressTV"

It never fails to amaze me that members on ATS seem to think that PressTV is somehow a reliable source, how can you possibly presume to deny ignorance when your information is coming from a news agency run by the Iranian government who will spout any anti-western propaganda regardless of what the facts say.
edit on 21-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

"A key point i would bring up for example in this thread is that Bin Ladens family, at least in public, had for the most part disowned him and cut him out of the family business and Saudi Arabia had tried numerous times to shut him up, again, the history books reflect this fact. In 1990 he spoke out against the Saudi establishment, this forced him into exile in 1992 to Sudan and I think i am correct in saying that by 1994, the Saudi's had stripped him of his citizenship and his family had cut of his of cash that was something like 6-7 million dollars per year (i cant remember the exact figure) "

So do you think Osama did this diabolical act just to get back at his family for disowning him?. Interesting theory.
edit on 21-10-2013 by abdel because: ( I live my life between brackets)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by abdel

So do you think Osama did this diabolical act just to get back at his family for disowning him?. Interesting theory.

No that is not what i said please do not attempt to put words into my mouth.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

abdel

"A key point i would bring up for example in this thread is that Bin Ladens family, at least in public, had for the most part disowned him and cut him out of the family business and Saudi Arabia had tried numerous times to shut him up, again, the history books reflect this fact. In 1990 he spoke out against the Saudi establishment, this forced him into exile in 1992 to Sudan and I think i am correct in saying that by 1994, the Saudi's had stripped him of his citizenship and his family had cut of his of cash that was something like 6-7 million dollars per year (i cant remember the exact figure) "

edit on 21-10-2013 by abdel because: ( I live my life between brackets)

He did not say that at all! Jesus H. The OP intimated that because of the bin ladens family (ie rich arabs) that this means that bin laden cannot be behind 9/11. What YOU and other conspiracists failt to understand and ACKNOWLEGDE is that Bin Laden was a disowned rich kid (effectively) with "only millions" of pocket money left. More than enough to finance a group of lunatic jihadists.

Please read and try to understand before you post replies, it might help stop regurgitating nonsense.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I am all the way agreeing with the excellent AussieDingus post, actually OBL and his terror groups are fictional characters to put the blame on and to dupe the public attentions.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

slow day for OS'ers ?

Putting this in to my reference links. So...the MSM reporter in the US...is claiming that they are all lying...the newspapers.

Ok. Although I knew that for along time now...(it's only logical)...it warms my heart to hear it directly from the source...the MSM source...the "legitimate news organisations"...the ones we trust.

Let there be no mistake from now on...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

From your link.

One of the worst things that ever happened (to America) was when President Clinton allowed five companies to concentrate the American media. That destroyed its independence. And ever since Clinton permitted that, which was totally against all American tradition, and totally against the antitrust law … but in the United States, as we’ve seen, law doesn’t mean anything anymore. The minute these five conglomerates concentrated the media, the independence of the media disappeared. It’s no longer run by journalists, it’s run by corporate advertising executives. The value of these media conglomerates resides in their federal broadcast licenses. And so they can’t dare offend the government. Their licenses may not get renewed, and the entire multi-billion-dollar value of the companies would disappear. 

So, the so-called mainstream media is no longer the media. It doesn’t tell you anything. It’s a propaganda ministry – the Ministry of Propaganda. Gerald Celente calls them ‘presstitutes.’”

Tell it like it is.

You poor naive souls. And what better example than 9/11.

It also shows us how few key people can block any story, or prevent a proper investigation. Not everybody needed to be in on it.
And you just topsecret any potential leads...and voila. Whole of the world is a stage.

Sickens me.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed a change in perspective and beliefs between generations here in the USA. It seems as if anyone in their 40's and older (now of course this is a generalization, I know there are older people who can wrap their head around things) cannot hold an independent thought if their lives depended on it. They are so COMPLETELY conditioned to to just believe everything they are told without question that is just mind boggling. Other then possibly fluoride I have no idea how this has been accomplished in this country, but TPTB love it.

What they don't love is that the youth of this country ain't buying it and doesn't want seconds. Things are only going to keep getting more and more interesting as the baby boomers start dying and independent thought makes a comeback to this great nation. Its insulting to intelligence for them to expect us to believe their story of 9/11 when it has more holes then swiss cheese. There are many people that want to believe that it was a hoax but are too afraid to wrap their heads around the fact that their leaders have and do lie to them all the time.

One day it WILL be public knowledge that it was all a big planned show, and it will be interesting to see where we go from there.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The Bin Laden family was actually on the board of Bush’s oil company. How is it possible that of all the billions of families in the world, the one family that makes the attack on America has done business with the President of America.

This is the part that's most interesting to me.

If this WAS an inside job and orchestrated to the extent that many folks think it was, why in the world would you pin the entire thing on a family member of one of daddy's business partners ?

It just doesn't make sense.

If OBL (sic Tim Osman) was designated as the fall-guy from the get-go, they would have all but expected any dealings with the Bin Laden's would quickly come under any and all public scrutiny. Sure that sort of explains why the family was whisked away back to Saudi Arabia when nobody else was allowed to fly but are the Bush's that egotistical that they would rightly face all the exposure and attention?

That just doesn't jive to me

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I would always advice people to get off the internet and research this properly themselves.

Where exactly do you get this "research" from?

Just like Bin Laden's supposed demise in a raid in 2011, "not a word of truth to it".

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The OP intimated that because of the bin ladens family (ie rich arabs) that this means that bin laden cannot be behind 9/11
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Yeah, but..he wasn't. So there's no problem.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

Where exactly do you get this "research" from?

A long long time ago in, a age before the interwebz, there existed this strange substance made from trees that the people of the old days called paper. Upon this now alien material many educated scholars, historians and journalists would mark it with this strange stuff called ink with the facts they had uncovered.

I think they were called books?

I have heard rumors that they still exist in shops and even in a dark corner of the interwebz called "AMAZON" were you can buy these papery book things were people write about history.

Might be a good place to start, if you want I can even advise you on some that might be worth reading if you want to learn more about this history, although I would always say it is best for you to seek this knowledge yourself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join