It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream journalists expose 9/11 hoax

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Heard an interesting twist while watching the interview of Dr. Pete Peterson by Project Camelot.

He says that in the basement of building 7 was stored a substantial amount of gold. After building 7 fell.. the gold was never found.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

vivid1975
Heard an interesting twist while watching the interview of Dr. Pete Peterson by Project Camelot.

He says that in the basement of building 7 was stored a substantial amount of gold. After building 7 fell.. the gold was never found.

oh you mean the same guy who said that some humans have Alien DNA

Also the lowest levels of WTC-7 was a con-edison substation, thats what the bottom level floors of WTC-7 were, a substation, not exactly where you keep gold.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Morg234

Where exactly do you get this "research" from?

A long long time ago in, a age before the interwebz, there existed this strange substance made from trees that the people of the old days called paper. Upon this now alien material many educated scholars, historians and journalists would mark it with this strange stuff called ink with the facts they had uncovered.

I think they were called books?

I have heard rumors that they still exist in shops and even in a dark corner of the interwebz called "AMAZON" were you can buy these papery book things were people write about history.

Might be a good place to start, if you want I can even advise you on some that might be worth reading if you want to learn more about this history, although I would always say it is best for you to seek this knowledge yourself.

Are you implying that disinformation can't be advocated through fabricated historical facts found in books?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

AussieDingus

Let's look at 9/11 again...................

**No plane, debris, bodies etc at either Shanksville or Pentagon, going aginst every other bit of footage of other plane crash sites. Not even a wing span at Pentagon, just a nice [missile] sized hole.
Yet the majority still believe the official story !

Wrong, wrong , wrong & wrong.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I stopped watching the MSM news streams from the states about 5 years ago and I'm very quickly losing patience with the Canadian MSM. These people aren't journalists anymore just paid mouthpieces spouting off whatever the government tells them. Journalistic integrity was shot dead, burned and buried a long time ago.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

don't you lot get tired of your crusade for the OS? it's a rather sad spectacle. always the usual suspects (ALWAYS). always the tired repetition of falsehoods. full marks for effort i suppose but man, the 9/11 OS gang here are a continual source of annoyance to me. we all know who they are, and they're why i rarely post in 9/11 threads anymore. just too damn irritating.

ho hum.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin

"Published:

PressTV"

It never fails to amaze me that members on ATS seem to think that PressTV is somehow a reliable source, how can you possibly presume to deny ignorance when your information is coming from a news agency run by the Iranian government who will spout any anti-western propaganda regardless of what the facts say.
edit on 21-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

I am sorry I am not up to date on every single news source on the internet... You cannot expect that everyone is going to know that PressTV is Iranian anti-western propaganda, or any other news outlet for that matter. Sure some of them make it blatantly obvious, but with so many different sources on the internet it's hard to know what is truly "credible" and which aren't. Again some are obvious, but not all of them are.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything I am just sayin' it how it is.

-SAP-
edit on 21-10-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm not surprised by your thread. When speaking on 9/11, this is probably the most comprehensive documentary I've ever seen about the general inconsistencies purported to the populace by the authors of the 'official' story.

A lot of money was made from this event.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by qwerty12345

Thanks. Bookmarked so i can watch it later.

*thumbs up*

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I am sorry I am not up to date on every single news source on the internet... You cannot expect that everyone is going to know that PressTV is Iranian anti-western propaganda, or any other news outlet for that matter

Fair enough we are all hear to learn in my view and you are totally right to point out that not everyone will no what PressTV is.

I apologize for being so blunt about it.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

RoScoLaz

don't you lot get tired of your crusade for the OS? it's a rather sad spectacle. always the usual suspects (ALWAYS). always the tired repetition of falsehoods. full marks for effort i suppose but man, the 9/11 OS gang here are a continual source of annoyance to me. we all know who they are, and they're why i rarely post in 9/11 threads anymore. just too damn irritating.

ho hum.

I dont get this about some members of ATS, its a site about conspiracies so fair enough we are all going to be discussing topics with a conspiracy perspective.

That does not mean though that all members have to side with the conspiracy side of the argument, I can think of 4 or 5 members other than myself who in general stick to the offical narrative of 9/11 and are quite prolific in posting on this forum. And as much as people who might subscribe to a alternative narrative of the events of 9/11 might hate to admit it, with out us you lot would have nothing to talk about.

With you opposition you cannot have debate (something i seem to be saying quite a lot these days)

Yet your post reads like you would just rather the opposition to 9/11 conspiracies go away and leave you lot to it.

how dull would that be!

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

To be honest, most of us already feel there is nothing to debate. Thats why most of us don't bother posting in 9/11 threads. The loudest and most persistent people in this particular forum are the OS parrots. The rest of us don't even bother because it's obvious if you still buy the OS after 12 years, you will not be persuaded to change your mind. Ever. To some extent this goes both ways, but as someone who originally believed the OS and then later changed his mind, I can say that I don't suffer from confirmation bias.

To me the only real debate lies in what really happened and who was really responsible. If the U.S government was simply criminally negligent, complicit, or actively participated. In that regard, I am satisfied to admit that I don't know, and that we probably never will (unless by some miracle the U.S government decides to release EVERYTHING with no strings attached or information redacted).

So in summary, I don't think the 9/11 forums would be boring at all without the skeptics. We might actually get to discuss the issues I mentioned in the second paragraph without having threads derailed for a change.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

pheonix358
Lying to the people in a democracy should be a crime with the death penalty or life in prison. This is the problem across the entire globe. Citizens are unable to make an informed decision on election day if they are being lied to.

It was obvious to me from day 1 that 9/11 was a lie.

When the first building went down I thought two thoughts simultaneously,

OMG, the lives that were just lost and my heart went out to the families, and

How lucky is New York that the impossible happened and the building did not fall over on to other buildings in a dominoes effect. What were the odds of it going straight down!

When the second building went straight down, my emotions went to ice. I thought right then, BULL!

From that moment on I knew 9/11 was a lie. Building fall over, not straight down.

P

I too had that thought, I was instantly brought to the Memory of the Citi Bank tower.

It was built poorly, and projections showed the horrific tragedy that would be fall the city if it "toppled over"

AS in falling on other buildings.

What did Citi do? They Retrofitted the building in secret to get it up to snuff to prevent a tragedy.

I watched the towers fall at work, and when the pancaked the first thing I said to my coworkers was " I wonder if buildings are getting rigged for demo incase something like this happened?"

I remember at the time thinking that was a crazy thought because how would you rig all buildings just in case... My next thought was "Oh !@!#"

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

At least now I know and can be more reluctant about posting and even reading their stuff from now on.

However I still feel this article did pretty well at explaining some aspects of the conspiracy that I didn't know, at least, but I am no 9/11 expert by any means.

*thumbs up*

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

And yet you are posting a response...

To be honest, most of us already feel there is nothing to debate. Thats why most of us don't bother posting in 9/11 threads

So there is nothing left to debate, you have learned everything you would ever need to know about 9/11 you have seen all the arguments and as such you have no reason to debate anything regarding 9/11.

The loudest and most persistent people in this particular forum are the OS parrots

From my side of the fence I see truthers being the most persistent people.

The rest of us don't even bother because it's obvious if you still buy the OS after 12 years, you will not be persuaded to change your mind

why do we need to have our minds changed, my mind would change if i was presented with significant evidence that challenged my current views my mind has changed in the past so it will change again, but what makes you think that this is about changing minds. I see it as being about learning, i learn quite a lot through debating with truthers on points regarding 9/11, many might not agree with me on that, but that how i see it.

as someone who originally believed the OS and then later changed his mind, I can say that I don't suffer from confirmation bias.

And i can say the exact same thing, I used to have very strong believes that 9/11 was a inside job.

To me the only real debate lies in what really happened and who was really responsible.

errr i thought you said there was nothing to debate?

don't think the 9/11 forums would be boring at all without the skeptics. We might actually get to discuss the issues I mentioned in the second paragraph without having threads derailed for a change.

Really you dont think it would be dull, I do, i think it would also create a breading ground for ignorance just imagine what it would be like if someone could post a thread about say mini-nukes and noone was around to call out the notion as rubbish.

sites like ATS needs skeptics.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

RoScoLaz

ho hum.

when you refer to "we" who are you talking about? because im almost sure the larger majority of people think the Os is bullsh!t.

WE the majority are sick of f%kin morons who believe what they are spoon fed by the media and government and whos only weapon against anyone seeking the truth is the attempt at ridicule. an argument tactic backed by no evidence...just the hope that making the opponent sound stupid will win you the argument.

you sir...along with the suit wearing clowns in power are the irritating ones. the ones the world can certainly do without.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

So there is nothing left to debate, you have learned everything you would ever need to know about 9/11 you have seen all the arguments and as such you have no reason to debate anything regarding 9/11.

Unless new information comes to light, I'm confident I have seen most if not all of the information put forth by both sides of the argument. The debate has been waged to the point of redundancy. You either buy the OS, or you don't. What I am saying is there is no debate to be had between people who believe in the OS and people who don't. It's been done.

From my side of the fence I see truthers being the most persistent people.

Naturally. Yet the same people who believe the OS always seem to pop up in 9/11 threads. We all know who they are.

why do we need to have our minds changed, my mind would change if i was presented with significant evidence that challenged my current views my mind has changed in the past so it will change again, but what makes you think that this is about changing minds. I see it as being about learning, i learn quite a lot through debating with truthers on points regarding 9/11, many might not agree with me on that, but that how i see it.

Ultimately any debate centers around who has made the strongest case for their argument (or who is right). The ability to change your mind is crucial in this regard, and some people are incapable of doing this.

And i can say the exact same thing, I used to have very strong believes that 9/11 was a inside job.

I'm glad to hear that you have an open mind and are willing to go where you feel the evidence has led you.

errr i thought you said there was nothing to debate?

Perhaps I should have clarified my statement a little more. There is nothing to debate between people who believe the OS and people who don't. It's beating a very dead horse. The real debate to be had is amongst those who question the OS, which would be a lot easier to have if we weren't constantly being ridiculed and having our threads derailed by OS proponents.

Really you dont think it would be dull, I do, i think it would also create a breading ground for ignorance just imagine what it would be like if someone could post a thread about say mini-nukes and noone was around to call out the notion as rubbish.

sites like ATS needs skeptics.

I will admit, I'd like to see the results. I think a lot of people are afraid to post in this forum because they don't want to expose themselves to full time armchair skeptics that will ridicule the snot out of them. It would be nice to see some questions asked about the who/what/where/why's of 9/11 without having threads derailed by derisive OS proponents.

As for ATS needing skeptics, I completely agree. Being skeptical is healthy. Bashing posters beliefs and derailing threads is not. I'm not saying you are guilty of this, but I have seen it done on many occasions by other members.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So the mainstream media is full of BS..NO WAY!
If the TV show Breaking Bad taught you nothing else...It should have taught you that if you attempt to climb a power structure, there will be many, many obsticles in your way. Obsticles which you will need to get over by any means nessacerry. This is the very nature of POWER. You do not become in charge of the game by accident or luck. And breaking eggs to make omlettes becomes second nature once you have done it a few time and gotten used to the mess.
The truth has become as subjective as art, you can now choose to believe whatever you want, those belief systems are so entrenched, that even when people are made aware of the fact that buliding 7 collapsed all by itself, that plane crashes into the Pentagon and open ground, leave no wreckage, that many, if not all of the hijackers originally ID'd were not even on the flights and are still alive...they still choose to believe the official story. The concept of the mainstram media activley working to BS the entire population is so inconseavable to many people that they just could not even entrtain the idea. beautiful news anchors with perfect teeth...do not lie. Newspapers with Times Roman fonts, do no lie. Things that we have been educated to accept from childhood as proper, official and beyond reproach, do not lie. So for many adults to even comprehend official=lie, would cause a major brain meltdown. It would cause people to question who they are..and lead to mass nervous breakdowns...so most people choose to continue to live in the delusion.

edit on 21-10-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

edit on 21-10-2013 by Tucket because: link isnt working

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If I make a thread about Free energy it'll quickly be flooded with skeptics preaching the laws of physics.
Point to the free fall speed of the towers and those same skeptics IGNORE the laws of physics!

Four separate universities recently completed a study that looked at the OS believers and those who dont believe the OS.
They found that those who believe the OS are unwilling to accept anything other than the OS, where'as the non believers of the OS are willing to explore any avenue in their search for truth.
The OS believers were found to be very hostile compared to the non OS believers.
Its an interesting read

These four different university studies listed below reveal a lot about the psychology of official story ‘gatekeepers’ and how irrational and emotionally unstable they become when challenged with an alternative view…

The top of the tower broke off THE WHOLE WORLD SAW IT HAPPEN!!
That top section then accelerated downwards at free fall speed. Every single floor of the tower MUST slow it down, yet on that day it didn't!
there's only ONE way that can happen, and that is they blew the tower to pieces as it fell.

It dont matter where you get your news, it dont matter what books you read, it dont matter who you are, that tower WAS blown apart!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join