It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Aquino Pyramidimusings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Excellent thread Maquino. I appreciate very much you sharing your thoughts with us on this.

I have wondered if the reason there is a missing link is because they 1) left or 2)due to the size of their brains could no longer be given birth to and eventually died out. A cranium of such proportion would become increasingly more difficult to deliver through the uterine canal and restricting pelvic bones. Did they only survive because they were all delivered by Caesarian section? If so were they intelligent enough to have done that for themselves or was this a blatant example of extraterrestrial intervention?

Of what use is a brain of that magnitude? Did they possess capabilities as yet beyond our ability to fathom? I would submit they did and the prevalence of megalithic sites worldwide stands as proof of superior intellectual capabilities than those of modern homo sapiens.

As to the purpose of the pyramids and other massive structures of stone one might infer they served a truly critical function. Undertakings of such proportion are not conceived nor built on a whim. Perhaps they were necessary for their very survival which leaves one drowning in a veritable ocean of possibilities.

In many places around the world folk tales that survive say that the stones got to where they rest today because they walked. It's as good as any explanation I've yet heard. One final thought: we tend to assume such stones were quarried and moved to where they sit today. This requires believing the current explanation for how stone is formed. Is it possible that the stones were made they are now, assembled on an atomic level by means we can hardly dare to dream?

Dreams, I dreamt such a thing as pyramids existed.
One day even that dream shall vanish and give way to new dreams.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The pyramids are simply giant amplifiers designed to magnify geomagnetic forces and blend them with cosmic energy from the universe. The holes in the pyramids aren't designed to allow one to stargaze upon the selected constellations/galaxies; they're designed to absorb/receive energy from those areas of space.

The purpose of the pyramids is to allow adapts within to more easily channel/harness/contact/control the presence of extradimensional forces (read: spirits, aliens, Gods... whatever nomenclature tickles your fancy).

And the purpose of the constant misinformation surrounding the pyramids--like the purpose of so much disinfo about so many ancient ruins, e.g. Stonehenge--is only to keep the profane from discovering their occult heritage/purpose.

This is the purpose for which the pyramids were built, and the purpose for which they can still be used.

Good times all around.

edit on 21-10-2013 by therealguyfawkes because: fatfinger

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If it wasn't a tomb why is it in the middle of a Necropolis surrounded by mastaba burials belonging to officials of the 4th Dynasty...?

edit on 21-10-2013 by Maghda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Maghda

If it is a tomb, where is the sarcophagus that the pyramid is supposed to protect? And the slaves left to help Khufu in the after life? And the riches, favorite animals, etc?

EDIT: Unrelated... Why are all letters in the posts above, and mine, italicized?
edit on 21-10-2013 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The first post with italics might need the tags edited...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Maybe the pyramid was there and then the officials decided to start burials near it.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

What evidence is there that those would be expected of a fourth Dynasty burial, were generally the personal belongings found in intact tombs are quite rudimentary and functional translation of the everyday household objects through to the afterlife...?

The Sarcophagus is of course found in the 'Kings Chamber', there is also the evidence for the mortuary and valley Temples that were part of the overall funeral complex, as well as the boat burial on which the King would be understood to make his journey through the Duat, so everything is there for a Royal funerary complex of the 4th Dynasty, and extensive carbon dating material from the pyramid itself places it's construction within that timeframe, thus no Egyptologist takes Creighton remotely seriously, and Aquino's attempts to muddy the waters here are feeble.

reply to post by roadgravel

As a Necropolis Giza pre-dates even the 4th Dynasty.

edit on 21-10-2013 by Maghda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What do you think of the idea that the great pyramid was constructed to function as either an energy producing "plant" (as suggested by Christopher Dunn giza power plant)or even an energetic weapon as suggested by Joseph P. Farrell? giza death star
Go to 6:30 in this vid to hear Farrell discuss his ideas about how the GP could have been used as a "scalar weapon"

From Joseph P. Farrells "The Giza Death Star Deployed" vii:

The correlations seemed to grow even more as I investigated the parallels between
Eric Dollard's exposition of Tesla's electrostatic impulse magnifying transformers,
their underlying theory, and the Pyramid itself. Discovering that Tesla speculated that
atomic weights or other properties of the elements of the periodic table seemed to be
related to his oscillating impulse phenomenon drove me to look for some analog of that
in the structure, and it was not long before I discovered it exactly where one would have
suspected, in the "windings" of the "secondary coil," the stone courses of the Pyramid
themselves.
Careful analysis of the structure and the nested harmonics of the Planck units led to
confirmation of my hypothesis that not only was it a coupled harmonic oscillator, but that
it was constructed of several smaller such oscillators, all nested within a precisely
engineered set of feedback loops driving its "gravito-acoustic" energy to the King's
Chamber.

edit on 21-10-2013 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Maghda

We are talking about a pharaoh that built the biggest pyramid in Egypt, not a peasant.

It was custom since the early Egyptian civilization to bury the dead with objects to help them in the afterlife.

Why would Khufu do otherwise?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by maquino

Don't have the time right now, but the GP's architecture encodes the earth-moon-sun configuration.

Although i don't agree with it's conclusion, the info is contained in a book called "Who Built the Moon".

The Great Pyramid is actually encoded proof of Intelligent Design, and it was almost certainly an Initiation Temple, among other things, situated as it were at the 'center of the universe'.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

As i indicated that would have been expected to some degree, but when one considers say the artifacts discovered in conjunction with the burial of the figure considered to have been the Mother of Khufu these were quite modest during the period of the 4th Dynasty.

If one considers also say the 5th Dynasty pyramids these also were very limited in terms of internal space for storage of household items, there is nothing to suggest then this took place to the degree that it did in the New Kingdom.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Maghda

Would you happen to have links to the list of items that were found, as burial items for the dead in the Great Pyramid?

I looked for it, but don't find anything... I admit to be a lousy searcher... lol

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

It was empty. In one of the shafts they found a ball, a hook, and a shaped stick.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

Thanks. Then... that means no proof for it ( the pyramid ) being a burial project? I also find it's sarcophagus to be strangely devoid of any engravings compared to others from the same period.

Or did I miss that?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

NowanKenubi
reply to post by Restricted

Thanks. Then... that means no proof for it ( the pyramid ) being a burial project? I also find it's sarcophagus to be strangely devoid of any engravings compared to others from the same period.

Or did I miss that?

The only writing in the GP was graffiti, Khufu's name, and some builder's marks in one of the "airshafts".

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Maquino~ Thank you for the thread.

I see many individuals on this board who are fighting tooth and nail that "It was the egyptians and nothing more", this is a line that has held back humanity as a whole for how long now people!?

I will go as far as saying that the egyptians or humans had a hand in building the GP, but that's as far as it goes.

There's too many loop holes and most of humanity is not willing to look past that which is not science fact, a downfall for us all.

Civilizations that are one step out of the stone age accomplished that which our modern engineers quiver to undertake or even feel it's possible with our modern tools. So we recreate ancient buildings via: skyscrapers that will turn to dust once our civilization has come and gone.

We are seriously missing something, or someone has been holding that something secret for a very, very long time.

Thanks again Maquino~

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There is a deplorable amount of hand waving being done here by people in order to believe their pet theory that "aliens did it" rather than going with the facts. Five minutes of Google searching eliminates virtually everything claimed to be mysterious, including the additional name. We have direct evidence of the large numbers of people who lived in the shadow of the GP while it was being built. Sorry, the only thing the GP proves is that man is capable of great things when properly organized. It' s sad that so many here would rather live in denial and keep waving their hands when the evidence does not fit their pessimistic POV...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

What i mentioned was the amount of grave goods buried with Khufu's Mother Hetepheres, not any relating to Khufu from within the pyramid itself, this is her burial,

Queen Hetepheres burial

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Another remarkable feature of the GP is that every stone is apparently a different shape or has different dimensions. That's quite the feat of engineering and planning.

Personally I think that the ancient Egyptians had mastered the engineering and mechanics of the fulcrum and leverage, making the stones in effect, lighter somehow.

But there is no doubt that the dimensions of the pyramid do encode that of the earth-moon-sun configuration, which is an utterly astounding fact, not that they were able to mimic it, but that it can be reduced as such.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join