It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look At A Video Showing The Beauty Of New Jerusalem

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Be encouraged from this, this is what is to come. The world of today isnt worth what is to come. You must lose your life to gain one in Christ Jesus. Let Him Who Is Athirst Come!

Accept Jesus Christ into your life now so that you can recieve all of this, you are saved by grace not works neither by just being baptized or going to church, you have to accept him into your heart PLEASE repeat this prayer with your heart so that you may recieve these things and start a brand new life in Christ Jesus.

Lord Jesus forgive me of all my sins for I am a sinner and need to be washed clean by your blood, wash me by your blood Jesus as i accept your gift of salvation, send your holy spirit into my heart right now as I pray to you and transform me fully,Jesus Christ you are lord and now is the lord of my life my king and savior, Father God thanking for sending your son to die on the crss for my sins and your mercy, grace and love and thank you lord Jesus for dying for me. Lord please hold on tight to me in these last days and dont let me miss out on the wonderfull things to come and please bless others in the world to also come to you who havent accepted you yet, In Jesus Christ name I pray Amen

edit on 20-10-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Bless your heart! I accepted Yeshua as my Savior and believed He rose from the dead, 14 years ago. I was baptized on Oct. 31, 1999. What a difference He has made in my life!! Never have I had such peace. One of my sisters was born-again in July, 2013, and baptized a couple of weeks ago. What a difference in her! It's hard for me to explain the change in my heart. It really is a heart thing!

I hope that others who read your thread will open their hearts to Yeshua. Just give Him a chance. If you don't like your heart change, just walk away. I promise walking away won't be easy once you have the gift of the Holy Spirit and feel the peace He brings.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NellahB

God bless you also, yes it does bring great peace and joy that those without probally does not understand. I hope to se you in New Jerusalem, may the great joy and peace of the lord rest upon your heart.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
wow,i cant wait!!!

O LORD, who sees the beginning from the end, how long?
how long shal we endure this broken sinful world?
oh how i long for your great day.
make haste o lord for your bride awaits

amen

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by toddy3174

Yes, I am looking forward to the beauty an the things that await us in New Jerusalem . We must stand strong in faith during our testing trials here on earth, we must pass the test and hold fast to what we have gained.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Umm...
As a Christian, I have to take some serious exception to that video.
...no, I'm not referring to the fact that it looks like it was made in 1996...
I have an issue with the fact that the people narrating sound utterly detached from reality, as if they're high or something. I mean, for goodness' sake. These things are REAL, why read them like that?

ugh.
I hope you're ready for the crapstream of flak coming in response to this...

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Awen24
I have an issue with the fact that the people narrating sound utterly detached from reality, as if they're high or something. I mean, for goodness' sake. These things are REAL, why read them like that?

Yes ... that was SERIOUSLY ANNOYING.
The first person tried to sound all breathless and holy like ..
The second one sounded like a reject alien from the original Star Trek series.

That being said ... Christianity didn't accept Revelations until the 500's and many of the early church fathers never accepted it. I think Polycarp didn't (if I"m remembering correctly). Revelations is highly suspect. John was an old man, living a stressful and unhealthy life in exile. I get the feeling he's having a dementia driven pious hallucination. Revelation is unimportant to salvation.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Mark 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
REVELATION 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.reply to post by Awen24

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

That's just a bunch of preach'n your beliefs and deflection from what I said.
Address the issues ...

- Is the writing of revelation Trustworthy? It wasn't to the early church. It wasn't widely accepted until the 500s' and even the early church fathers rejected it.

- Is Revelation important for salvation?? Answer ... no.

- And again .... the two voices used in that video .. OMG .... dude, seriously??

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Mark 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.reply to post by FlyersFan

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Quit quoting scripture and answer the dear lady. shes your sister, treat her as such. She isnt your enemy or the devil.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Matthew 12:48-50But he replied to the man who told him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” And stretching out his hand toward his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Matthew 12:48-50But he replied to the man who told him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” And stretching out his hand toward his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

Who are you to say whos doing the will of the father?..How arrogant can you get.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gadfire

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by gadfire

Just because somebody disagrees with you doesn't mean they were sent from the devil, that is the easiest cop out in the world to throw up a few scriptures and point fingers at them and say they are doing the devils work. How convenient...Also.. You just keep on quoting scriptures if it makes you happy. You have spiritual pride, you are no way being humble, You are in no way being Christ Like..so slave or not, slave you better get your house in order and realise this.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Matthew 7:1-5 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.[Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye/size]reply to post by gadfire

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
Matthew 7:1-5 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.[Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye/size]reply to post by gadfire

You're judging using the bible.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.reply to post by gadfire

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.reply to post by gadfire

The word of God is Jesus, you do realise this?..do you think the writer of hebrews had a bible he was using to go around and quote scriptures with?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join