It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Gods: A 90 Page Transcript of Messages From an Orion E.T., Sigilda

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I don't know.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Are you an ET?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by sled735

Whats Aliens got to do with Volcanos?

What do aliens HAVE to do with volcanos?

It is one of the major disasters to happen, along with earthquakes, tidal waves, etc.

(I must have been an English teacher in a past life. LOL)

edit on 10/26/2013 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Ok you reckon the Aliens are causing the natural earth disasters I see.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by sled735

Are you an ET?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by sled735

It has been predicted in every known religion, and alien communication since the invention of words.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by sled735

Not saying they are the ones causing it, but they foresee it, and letting us know it is about to happen.

Although, with their advanced tech, maybe they are...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Lol im the Rooster I take it.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by sled735

Are you an ET?

I was beamed down in the 1950's.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
Lol im the Rooster I take it.

The rooster is the one talking, so you would be the cat.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I think this thread has about done all it's going to do.

Nice talking with everyone. I appreciate all the posts.

I hope everyone learned something within these pages.

Take the information and do with it what you will.

Have a good day.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Im speechless now that you have admitted to being an Alien. I doubt there is anything else you could tell me that would surprise me now.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Unity_99

Have you met any true angels on earth in human form? I don't see Icke as am Angel in human form I see him as a guy profiting on Alien reptile stories.

I kind of sense Feline in him, and another friend sensed Gabriel, or connected. He's doing the work he came to do! In a physical way, messenger, he could be considered an angel.

I really like David Icke, his energy, and his awareness is profound. Some were even seeing reptilian in him, whereas I see feline i him, lol. But we're all here, human, right? From lower primitive to higher mind, from predator races, expected to transmute ourselves to angelic states, we're reaching forward.

I use that term to mean, light beings who are from heaven and who assist us in this world. Can they materialize, yes! But they're not the Ets who call themselvs angelic. We're all in fallen form here, the ones I call angels never fell. So outside of lower physicality and flesh, which ET is not.

But are we seeds of the Trees of heaven? Or Beyond? Or that Higher Plane? I think we are!

I've had angel encounters, but not in the material, it was being pulled and losing energy fast, into sleep. But have experienced providence and know they're watching over. Odd things kids say too, naming angels they had no experience with and calling them father, such as zadekei, for one. Turns out zadkiel AND jaleil/jophiel work with Michael, out of the mouths of babes....We have some wonderful Trees watching over, and we should be thinking of growing up ourselves here.

edit on 26-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Volcanoes have a different aspect to them, not related to destruction at all. If anything higher ets are keeping the lid down on cycles since they're primarily used by dark forces, the evil empires, to reset humanity before they ascend, and often after their minion leaders here have created enormous divisions, distractions and sufferings in order to make the people REACT with lower mind and emotions. They really want a negative harvest because they are draco's.

Its not Good Forces that utlize or instigate cycles.

Pole shift hasn't occured for earth for over 800,000 years. I've read many documents and even harvard or yale pdfs on it, and they brought out all the variant theories by scientists, for some are in allignment with the conspiracies here. In fact, there has been several attempts to start a pole reversal and after the poles wander, they return......So aborted attempts, perhaps interference even.

The reason volcanoes, such as Shasta, Baldy here, and many others in South America are ET rich areas, often with bases, has a different meaning. Primarily a stargate one, and planets like earth also are stargates. And the primal energies can be used for many things. And like with Shasta and Baldy, BC, they plan their radio observatory facilities there, not just to monitor radio waves from space, I believe....

Both higher and lower forces work volcano regions.

But again its like onions, higher realms to lower. Lower are hellzones.

Here is another thing, when you're waking up inside, in interesting times as the Chinese proverb says, and have an inner feeling of holding peace, safety and stability over the world, would you graviate towards safer areas, or would you find yourself awake at the coast, near volcanoes, and envisioning and holding safety. We're supposed be doing the work we came to do.

Earth Sized Ufo's Using The Sun As A Stargate Video

Even humans have the singularity, our hearts.

Nassim Haramein Double Torus Figure - Final Title pending =D -
edit on 26-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
And here is something relating to that big triangle in the sun's corona, but also earth has the singularity in it as well, and volcanoes are connected to its inner core.

Ancient Alien Artifacts & Mayans with Nassim Haramein

With all things we seem to be given this choice, take the higher meaning or the lower, Love or Fear. I reject the fear one. I struggle daily with ups and downs, and strive to hold the loving one, trying to find my weaknesses. That's the daily work, and if reacting, then strive to examine it, and work through those issues, being more conscious less reactive. Free will is to choose reactions.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
www.stankovuniversallaw.com...

The Last Cliff

The vibration of the Ascended Masters is with you and it will be now transmitted to all the people who are ready for it!

What do these truthful and unique facts – the impending homecoming of two light beings of this magnitude – mean for the future course of ascension of the entire mankind?

1) Everything proceeds very quickly now, though still step by step, until for every man and for the anticipated groups of people the point of ascension is reached.

2) All individual orders (soul contracts) must be fulfilled before ascension will and shall happen.

3) This earth gets closer with every moment to the last cliff, upon which its magnetic field will flip and the whole scene of ascension will be completed for all.

4) Until then, the “individual ascensions” will stipulate, as stated in point 2, for those who have completed their missions on earth.

5) This fact will render the global ascension process a new thrust and in this way this process will be constantly fueled and spurred on until the “last cliff”, the point at which “the Event” (MPR and mass ascension, note George) will take place, is reached.

Loved ones!

At first glance and superficially not much will change, unless you begin to perceive in a very subtle manner. Sometimes a glance in the sky will be sufficient for you to see what has already changed, then it is a closer look into the souls and the hearts of the people in order to see what is new, what is newborn, or what is still old and immobile.

The fact that now more light warriors of the first and last hour will withdraw from this level of perception means for the world that THE EVENT comes closer again, although for some this means above all to continue waiting. There are those, who due to their orders will remain to the very end on this planetary hologram, as they shape the awakening of the stragglers and especially the final events.

For others, this means (as in Jahns dream), just to step out of the door and inherit the new heaven, and to find themselves in the new world. How this will technically play out, should not be your concern because we take care of it. What is important for you now is to engage in all serenity and tranquility in your crossing into the light. Above all in times, when you follow the ascension of your siblings and possibly ask yourself why you have not yet been reached by the creator’s call. That’s it for today.

The big event is born, peels out of the time- and space-lines, and will be unleashed.

In summary: The leap into the new world, even if it is a single step for many, is now imminent for some people, while for others it is still necessary to wait. Fulfil your orders, remain rooted in Mother Earth, because ultimately it is she that will release you at the forecast hour for you and in accordance with your soul so that you can arrive at the realms, in which the light casts no shadows.

Do your daily work. Fertilize the soil and plant new trees, because what you sow today, will bring help and power to generations of children of men, will pave the way for them and show them the way. Then, when you have already returned to the expansiveness of creation, the people will still keep you in high-esteem in their memory and they will move upwards on the vines, which have grown from your sowing – until the sweetest grapes will fall into the lap of the remaining ones.

God is with us. The world ascends and before it is ready, the warriors of the first and last hours of this and many other worlds will leave forever and go into God’s infinity and His light. Truthful is, what the heaven gives, Immovable and irrevocable:

The herewith addressed humanity has graduated.

We are the Ascended Masters that await you in the Halls of Agartha. We are lined up and form for every incoming light warrior a corridor of light. You are truly welcome and honored – infinitely.

We are the ones that expect you,
The Ascended Masters

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Whoa. Interesting....

It's not that I don't believe channeling and/or telepathy is taking place in some way. I don't believe Sigilda is worth listening to. And I don't think Alfred has a sense of discernment that I can trust.

I read all 90 pages and then I visited the star people website. No thank you. Quite sad, to be perfectly honest.

Meanwhile, the "star seeds" eagerly await new insights daily from the illusive beings with a painfully unauthentic message...

Check this out:

We like to help willingly finding the answers!

The following criteria may help to identify whether you're possibly a star seed:

Overview:
You feel an undefinable longing for the stars, you feel, that this is your native home
You love starry nights, you're fascinated by the extensiveness of the outer space
You have a preference for astronomy or astro physics, you're interested in planetariums
You love science fiction movies, like "ET", "Star Wars", "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and similar movies
You are interested in paleo-SETI and/or UFO-Documentations and related research areas
You take the existence of extraterrestrial life forms as granted
You have a distinctive sense of justice
You feel that we are all one with the nature
You experience paranormal phenomena, you are psychic
You practice or you are interested in Reiki or an other alternative therapy
You have realistic dreams of UFOs or extraterrestrial beings
You experience UFO sightings
You receive telepathic messages by our cosmic siblings in sleeping state (dreams) or in waking state
You have physical or out-of-body experiences with our cosmic siblings, you're in direct contact

The more criteria are matching the higher the probability that you are a star seed. The above listed criteria represent a subset only...

The important thing is: What do you feel in your heart?
Star Seed FAQ

Just a few things I couldn't help but notice during that riveting transcript:

1. Sigilda's insistence that a great feast is soon to come for man on earth. Interesting choice of words.

2."I would like to get back to this later." You're killing me, Smalls.

4. When Alfred asked Sigilda how many alien races were interacting with earth, she said 312, of which 15 exist in the physical/3D world. Both multiples of six ... just saying

5. Random topless lady.

edit on 10-28-2013 by TruthLover557 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-28-2013 by TruthLover557 because: you know, edit

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There was a gathering of over 7000 Buddhists last week who received the transmission of the heart sutra and tantric instructions for ascending to the realm of the higher beings for further practice to enlightenment. The practices involves refuge, renunciation, and visualizing purification, offerings (a great feast) and self generation (visualizing becoming a higher being).

"Ascension' is not passive, simply waiting for them to come get you. The higher realms are not bound by this 3D time/space perceptions. It won't happen just once or for just a select membership. It requires a pure good heart and effort. That is why following a qualified path (verified lineage) is essential. Otherwise, you are just hitchhiking through various realms in circles and very vulnerable to being led off track and end up in the lower realms. Yes, there have been many renegades that achieved enlightenment but why forge your own path up the mountain when there are guides who have been there before.

Those who have powers (psychic, healing, paranormal, etc) in this realm need to focus on a qualified and pure (selfless motivation) path so as not to burn up their merit in this lifetime without making progress toward real "ascension".

IMHO

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Unity_99
Relating to the this message about using thought and emotions. I just read elsewhere a post that made sense but its very disturbing to stop and contemplate what this means: there is no rabbit hole. It's all a dream. Apply the idea of lucid dreaming and what kind of creations a person can do, or they can be passive in the dreamscape, and participate lightly. But that means its all interactive. And we're put to sleep by the bullies who intercept and hijacked the dream, they know the way it works. What would happen if we all started to believe we're lucid dreaming, would we start to recreate this?
edit on 21-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

ITA, tantric practice is all about learning to recognize the illusory nature of this experience and harnessing the creative mind energies to "migrate" into other higher shared visions/experiences then ultimately onto master of the universe (buddha nature).

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by someoneinnyc

There was a gathering of over 7000 Buddhists last week who received the transmission of the heart sutra and tantric instructions for ascending to the realm of the higher beings for further practice to enlightenment. The practices involves refuge, renunciation, and visualizing purification, offerings (a great feast) and self generation (visualizing becoming a higher being).

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

So, the Buddhists are teaching pretty much the same thing as what Sigilda is saying? Interesting!

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join