It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Smoke Ring Spotted In Florida

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
No idea why my earlier comments were deleted? they were not exactly off topic.

anyhoo

((((((UPDATE))))))

So the news station has followed the story up and are saying that it wasnt a transformer blowing out but It was a fireball of gasoline and diesel fuel created by a huge mortar caused by a pyrotechnics display.

In the end, we learned it wasn't a swarm, or exhaust fumes from an alien UFO. It wasn't an electrical problem or some construction accident either.

It was a fireball of gasoline and diesel fuel created by a huge mortar. The pyrotechnics were being tested for a fireworks display at an upcoming family celebration.

As it erupts into a ring of flame, you can hear someone close by say "Oh my God!"

The guy who ignited it asked to remain anonymous, but the family also didn't want people to worry. So, they shared the video with us -- and the explanation.

watch the short video here

Some people on the WTSP facebook page are finding this hard to believe, saying that the smoke ring was seen as far away as Texas and California and think that this is some kind of cover-up.

link
edit on 19-10-2013 by Lady_Tuatha because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2013 by Lady_Tuatha because: typo

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Pyrotechnics, eh? We were all wrong then, lol. As far as why a family would be doing something like that for their own celebration, my money is solidly on Halloween party. Back in the day before everyone down here got lazy, there were some awesome neighborhood Haunted Houses and Halloween block parties. I bet the family is doing one of the two.

Also, people are claiming they could see it as far away as TX? My butt. The Gulf is nearly 1000 miles wide, anyone that tries to claim they can see over the horizon all the way to something a few hundred feet off the ground in Florida is a complete idiot. That goes double for someone in Cali thinking they can see it, that math doesn't jive for either place.
edit on 10/19/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

It was a fireball of gasoline and diesel fuel created by a huge mortar. The pyrotechnics were being tested for a fireworks display at an upcoming family celebration.

Wow that's some firework

Just as well they tested it beforehand as I have a vision of the family standing around celebrating with blackened faces and singed hair

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Perhaps

It's possible that it could be a circular swarm of birds.

No, it is NOT possible...PROOF:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

This phenomena was also seen in the UK recently...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Had to check the date of this thread lol. I remember a few years ago or was it more, a thread just like this one!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When will the time loop be broken?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Looks like the aftermath of an ejection.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Could the government be making things like this up to frighten the general public?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

UndeadInside
Could the government be making things like this up to frighten the general public?

The government does not need to make anything up to frighten the public. Just knowing the federal government is on the job is frightening enough.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Perhaps

It's possible that it could be a circular swarm of birds.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join