It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I open/decalcify my Third Eye? Step inside and I will show you.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas
As for the 'expensive water', you can buy 3 gallons of distilled water for less than $1.50, which is cheaper than a mere gallon of milk.

Distilled water is damn cheap, unlike mineral water or whatnot, it is simply condensed steam, it is what they recommend (if not demand) you fill your fish tanks with because it is free from random mineral runoff from streams and aquifers and chemicals from water treatment plants.

When water is boiled, steam floats through the air and any particulates are left in the pan or pot below. The steam then rises and eventually condenses on a cold surface, where it can then be collected and poured into cheap, 50 cent gallons.

Because of this distillation process, it is almost pure H20
edit on 16-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I would have to concur with this, distilled water is indeed damn cheap. One could work wonders on the health of their body simply by converting to a diet where they drank nothing but distilled water. It is also highly economical compared to buying 5 x 12 pks of soda, or juice, milk, etc. The distilled water alone will have phenomenal detox properties, and I have helped a few friends on probation to pass their drug test with it. Distilled water is seriously an unappreciated and crucial component necessary for our good health.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The first step you mention is drink distilled water. Then you mention a bunch of steps and say "Finally, drink distilled water". Kind of redundant. Im all for getting rid of fluoride in the water but as for psychic abilities/third eye theories I doubt it. They didnt drink fluoridated water hundreds of years ago.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

If you were making your own distillation machine, I would recommend either using 100% copper or stainless steel. If you boil the water in a pan that has been coated with teflon, non-stick, etc; the fluoride will leach aluminum from the pan, much like how the water in canned goods leaches the aluminum from the can in small nanoparticles which becomes absorbed into the matter of the food.

Otherwise, it is very economical and quite easy to find pure distilled water by the gallon. In one of my above posts, I mentioned that Wal-Mart sells them in a case of three gallons for like a $1.50; half the cost for a mere one gallon of milk.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

That wasn't so much my recommendation at the time, rather I was wanting to touch on a point that was often mentioned in the 'debate' and wanted to explain some of the differences between types of water. That bit was more for informational purposes, while the "Finally" was my actually recommendation.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So how much K2,D3 and Boron are you taking a day, or should be taking?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ragnarokkr

You need to take anywhere from 250-500 mcg a day of Vitamin K2. As for Vitamin D3, you should take anywhere from 5000-10000 IU(International Units) a day. Finally, you will require roughly 3-6 mg's of Boron a day. So essentially, the Boron will stop the release of calcium from the bones by the parathyroid, and Vitamin K2 and D3 work together to take that excess calcium and restore it back to it's rightful home in your bones and teeth. This is also potentially a treatment for dental cavities, as well as a host of problems that originate in your mouth.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I appreciate all the information on the food/vitamins/etc. in relation to opening our third eye. Thank you. S&F for you.

Here is my contribution to this subject:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for that thread, I have indeed looked a bit into the phenomena of binaural, and isochronic tones in the assistance of opening the Pineal gland. These sounds to an extent are an integral part of my "Healing with Food Colors", because sound is an extension of light or color. For each chakra color, ROYBGIV, there is a corresponding sound frequency that can open and cleanse the appropriate chakra.

I would recommend looking into the Solfeggio frequencies, as this is the normal and harmonic musical scale, not the disharmonic imposter we have in it's place. Each of the Solfeggio frequencies relate to one of the 7 chakras. Don't get me wrong, there are many supplemental techniques, such as these mystical tones very similar to "Aum", meditation, etc. However, I wanted to approach this thread and topic from a nutritional or medicinal point of view, considering I believe that the physical and spiritual are highly integrated. While I have a bit of a background in both, my 'job' in life, once established, will likely be helping to treat disease and sickness in patients for almost little to nothing. I plan on having enough side projects to generate revenue, so that I needn't take from those with so very little to already give. One does not nurture others for personal gain; he nurtures them because he loves them. So mote it be.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Great thread! I recommend Skate Liver Oil very highly. I have been taking it for a few months now and there have been times when I can actually feel my pineal gland pulsating in my brain. Its a really amazing experience. I dream very vividly every night and can envision thoughts and ideas even with my eyes open.
edit on 16-10-2013 by kimar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Yes, your thread is going into my files, for sure.

Here is a link with tones: onlinetonegenerator.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kimar

The skate liver oil, coincidentally, is extremely high in menaquinone (K2) content, which is what gives it the vibrant orange color. This will also work phenomenally with the kidneys, ovaries, testis, and the corresponding organs for the Sacral chakra. It will even dissolve kidney stones, which tend to be made primarily of calcium oxalate deposits. That is essentially the 'Activator X'. For those of you who would like a potent source of Vitamin K2; the skatefish liver oil, is indeed the way to go.

Ironically, I too can envision scenarios, people, faces, and even hear sounds, all inside my head. It's like playing a movie in my 'minds' eye... I believe when we dream at night, we shift our consciousness' focus from the physical sight, to this internal one.
edit on 16-10-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Thank you for a wonderful contribution to ATS! I have no questions or arguments, just felt right to thank someone for giving so freely.

Stay Sacred

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas
reply to post by kimar

... I believe when we dream at night, we shift our consciousness' focus from the physical sight, to this internal one.
edit on 16-10-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Edit - ....focus for the physical sight, to this 'eternal' one.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

It usually takes me a period of time before I release these high-content threads, because afterwards I tend to search for how I can expand on my material, find connections, or add something entirely new. It can be a bit draining, when the threads like my Triptych Doorway, reach 30 pages, I tend to follow them all the way throughout, so that I can give as much to this community as I feel is within my intellectual, psychological, and physical means. When you have the 'debunkers' it can tend to strain my patience, however, I always do my best to remain civil and present the facts in the best manner that I possibly can.

Overall, I try to post high-quality user content here in the hopes of not only helping the fine members of ATS, but to increase knowledge, understanding, curiosity in this integrated spiritual and physical world. The next world war that is upon us will be a holy war, for the right of the good and just to exist independently from greed, corruption, anger, violence, jealousy, and malice of the evil and wicked. We must establish our birthright and claim to this Earth free from the tyranny and oppression of others; to live free and in harmony. That is the vision of the world I see, I will faithfully support, fight for, and defend it until the day when my soul is once again liberated from the bondage of my material vessel.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to original post

"and as many of you may know, we don't eat rocks"

Well, that's just not very scientific at all. Salt is a rock that is essential for proper body function. Magnesium is important, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Interesting thread nonetheless and thanks for the post. Water is most certainly better without fluoride and other harmful materials in it. I really need to get one of those super filters. As to how to open up your third eye.. fluoride or no, you can do so through mental exercises. e.g., for 30min every day stare at a wall and try to see what's behind it, without distraction or diversion of attention. I guarantee that over time this will begin to open it.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

You are confusing organic minerals, with inorganic minerals from rocks, which the organic minerals do not need to be derived from...While rocks may be composed of minerals such as magnesium or iron; they are inorganic, because the rocks are not living beings like a fruit, vegetable, or animal source (meat, poultry, fish, etc).

The minerals in rocks are not usable.. I would further like to refer or recommend you to this chart.

Food Sources of Minerals and Vitamins

(Inorganic Minerals) Common minerals found in the ground: your body is unable assimilate these minerals. Often found in ground water an excess of these minerals can lead to serious health problems.
www.everestwater.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Well written OP but I must urge some caution here. I will give my anecdotal evidence first.

Last year I began having severe heart palpitations. They gradually increased over the course of six months until they lasted several hours daily. Went to the Dr. because I have a prolapsed mitral valve thinking that might be the cause. Told him it felt like panic attacks but it wasn't. Got a tranquilizer which worked but had to take it every two-three days. Went to Cardiologist. Heart was fine but offered me a beta blocker which I refused.

Eventually I did some research and learned how most of us 70/80 % of us are deficient in magnesium. I started taking it but had to take it daily to prevent the palpitations. One day as I took my magnesium with my distilled water, it hit me that I had been over many months increasing the amount of distilled water I drink to about 2 gallons a week. Bingo...osmosis. I stopped the distilled water and continued the magnesium and after a couple days there were no more palpitations. I only take magnesium a couple times a week now and have had not one palpitation for the last six months.

Drinking distilled water long term can leach minerals. Our body also contains inorganic minerals (sometimes called inorganic substances)...magnesium being just one but also calcium and potassium to name three. They are essential.

Anyone deciding to drink distilled water exclusively should probably make sure you are replenishing your inorganic minerals sufficiently, especially those with cardiac, blood pressure and possibly kidney disease.

edit on 16-10-2013 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Exellent thread, and I want to personally thank you. I'm sure mine is calcified and I do have a constructive tissue disorder, so this helps me on many levels...however...
without going too far off-topic, I have to address the "Solfeggios" - no bueno.
You can read many threads on here about it. If you can show me one shred of evidence these are real, be my guest, but so far I've found zero, and just want to say, they are NOT like AUM, they are the opposite, if you know anything about music. If not, no worries, and I can explain, it is my department - and I know nothing about vitamins.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

While the solfeggio's may be different from Aum, they work on the same principle as Aum; sound frequencies and vibration. The vibration from the AUM, directly stimulate the throat chakra to open the third eye chakra; however the difference is Solfeggio frequencies work by stimulating both hemispheres of your brain to balance out equally. The two become one; and the pineal gland is awakened.

It is not an argument about which sounds do what; but the fact that sound or vibrations themselves, have the power to open or cleanse chakras.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join