It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I open/decalcify my Third Eye? Step inside and I will show you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Many of you here on ATS, may know that I am a man of many different interests and I have written many articles for you fine folks here. Primarily a sect of information that I focus on is spirituality and medicine. This post will be a union of the two.

I have seen many threads open up here at ATS, and in this section notably, by many inquisitive and curious minds about how they may decalcify or open up their third eye. Of course this question is natural for those that are awakening to the potential of the soul, and therefore it's human counterpart, most of which is conducted through the Pineal gland, or Third Eye as it has been called in the Eastern wisdom systems and traditions. I would like to set out a small and easily feasible method that involves my learned knowledge of medicine and nutrition. Feel free to ask any further questions you may have of me at the end of this post.

Most people recommend one very crucial step in the detox of your pineal gland ; remove fluoride and any tap water from your diet. However, the battle or debate rather, at this point becomes what is the best water to use? Many will recommend reverse osmosis water, for his ability to remove fluoride; however true this may be, it only removes a small portion of the fluoride, and it varies from machine to machine. The best water in my learned opinion is distilled water. A common misconception, and what I believe to be a direct result of a misinformation campaign, is that distilled water is devoid of minerals. The true misinformation here is that while it may be devoid of minerals; they are minerals that are inorganic, incompatible, and unusable by the human body.

These are not minerals that are derived from the structure of the water, but are run off deposits from surrounding rocks and stones in the riverbed; in essence they do not come from the water, but the rocks, and as many of you may know, we don't eat rocks. Distilled water is made by boiling ordinary tap water, and capturing the steam from the water, which evaporates at a lower temperature, than the toxins and contaminants like fluoride, chloride, etc. The steam once captured is funnelled to a chamber where it may condense back down into pure H2O, free of any contaminants. These previously inorganic compounds and mineral if ingested, would not be absorbed and utilized properly by your body, and would later simply be deposited into your joints, arteries, and organs where they do not belong. This will be covered more in just one moment.

The next step is, you need to begin taking 25mg+ Iodoral tablets, which can be found online. They are potent Potassium Iodide tablets which strengthen the Thyroid gland to fight disease and infection. The thyroid is a key step in awakening the Eye, because the Throat is the bridge between the Heart and the Eye. The Thyroid is actually very susceptible to damage from fluoride, bromide, and chloride, because all of them structurally are very similar to iodide, because they are all halogens under the periodic table. So essentially they compete for attention by the thyroid gland. For those of you who are unfamiliar with my previous work on Iodine/Iodide, the link is in my signature below.

The thyroid makes the hormones (triiodothyronine (T3), and thyroxine (T4) ) which influence the effectiveness of every hormone, neurotransmitter, mineral, nutrient, etc in your body; melatonin namely being one. Melatonin is created by the Pineal gland in order to strengthen it, and increase your psychic capacity. This is a key step in reversing and opening your Third Eye, the Iodide therapy will remove all contaminants and toxins from your body, not to mention greatly increase your metabolism, energy, mood, and other bodily functions.

Vitamins D3 and K2 will also help tremendously. Both help to take the excess calcium buildup on the pineal gland, and in between your other joints, arteries, and organs, and return the calcium to your bones, where it is supposed to be in order to make them strong. Another component to this would be adding Boron, which it is NOT the same as boric acid, I mean the essential mineral Boron; which is the Iodide, of the Parathyroid. When the Parathyroid is deprived of Boron, it will make too much of it's parathyroid hormone, Parathyrin, which will cause your bones to release their calcium deposits, in order to increase blood serum calcium level. This means without K2 & D3 working synergistically, the calcium will be deposited into your joints, arteries, and organs such as : knees, spine, hands, heart, throat, and your pineal gland, which causes calcification, a primary cause of arthritis. The joints become inflamed because they are like hinges on a door that have become rusted. The pain and inflammation can be seen as the 'creaking' sound of the hinges.

Finally, drink distilled water, to remove any additional toxins from your body. Water can often be seen like the hard drive of a computer, it has a certain kind of 'memory' to it. Once it is 'full' it can not hold anymore. When you drink chemical and additive laden tap water, the 'memory' is too full, and can not pick up anything else to flush from your system, so toxins will continue to build up over the course of your life. However, distilled water does not have that problem, because it is simply condensed steam, to form pure H2O, it has a completely empty 'memory' which is how many people have detoxed their bodies in the past. In fact, your body is made out of distilled water. The 'memory' of water is the foundation for homeopathy, however a little inconvenient fact ignored by critics when attempting to discredit homeopathy, is that they use regular tap or otherwise 'full' water which can not absorb the effects or 'powers' of the herb. The slapping of the pouch produces vibrations which merge the two until they become indistinguishable.

This is about as much information as I can give without the wonderful feedback I enjoy so much, and I have attempted to be as detailed as possible. Of course there are always supplementary herbs, plants, nutrients & vitamins such as ascorbic acid, etc, to be taken, however I have tried to keep this short and sweet. With an implemented plan like the one above, you should definitely start to see some noticeable change in how you feel, think, and see the world. Please, feel free to ask any questions you may have, and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.

Namaste and Peace to you ATS!

edit on 16-10-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I only had time to read the first two paragraphs and this sounds awesome!

Gonna read this later, thanks for posting!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
You forgot Selenium. Thyroid madness Google

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

One may see it as I did not forget, but could not name the innumerous substances, some of which violate ATS' TOS, due to time constraints and the goal of keeping this thread short.

However, you are correct; Selenium is tremendously beneficial to the function of the Thyroid, as well as the entire process of detoxing.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Definitely a S&F warranted here for the health benefits alone!

Fascinating post, I first heard of Third Eye decalcification on the Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock.

He claims "Activator X" (Vitamin K2) is needed to help activate this Eye/Gland. He's clearly left a few things out and seems to be claiming these pills alone will do it. Sounds fishy or at best poorly researched on his behalf.

from youtube link

David Wilcock claims in his book "The Source Field Investigations" that Activator X (Vitamin K2) can reverse the effects of fluoride in the body. That it will decalcify the pineal gland, arteries and other tissues from the effects of Fluoride and Chloride.
K2 is also responsible for calcium absorbtion keeping teeth cavity free and bones strong.
A deficiency of K2 will cause a lack of absorbtion of both vitamins A and D because they work synergistically with K2.
BUY VITAMINK2 on www.iherb.com. Enter this code GOS819, and receive $5.00 off your purchase.

May I ask you two questions Veritas

Would this thyroid therapy you've described also be beneficial to somebody with hyperthyroidism currently not on any prescription medication ?

After decalcifying your Third Eye how is your brain chemistry affected and why is it beneficial to "open" this Third Eye?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
It's hard to say. I think there's so many crazy things we try and do to our bodies now a days. We try put into it so many crazy things thinking this or that will change or improve this or that. I don't believe that's true. I think there's only 1 thing we need which is vitimin C and D. That's it. Anything from expensive water to a supplements to every other hair brained idea is hard to say. Like I think if you're eating lots of greens, and eating just healthy foods, and exercising regularly that can have a bit of improvement on yoru health. But as far as the 3rd eye? What exactly is the 3rd eye? That's just humanistic spirituality. A false spirituality. If you want to feel enlightened, all you have to do is pray, and worship God. As you're focus draws near to him he'll draw near to you and you'll feel his presence. You feel enlightened. Any form of humanistic spirituality that doens't involve God is okay but it's dry, it's dead, it's benefits are so minimal in my point of view. The whole point of the spiritual side of your life should be about you getting close to God. That's it. Everything else is just pointless and maybe ego driven.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

The third eye is known as the physiological organ, the Pineal gland...It is known as your 'third eye' for it's ability to cause your dreams at night and the ability to 'see' them. It has photoreceptor-like cells that are responsive to light, very similar to your actual eyes, and is the only other part of your body to have this feature.

As for the 'expensive water', you can buy 3 gallons of distilled water for less than $1.50, which is cheaper than a mere gallon of milk.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

What we consume these days in general are preprocessed or processed foods. The Food industry does not use iodine salt in their foods just a normal salt when body lacks of iodine and causes thyroid problems. Those who does home cooking mostly are better off when it comes to minerals and vitamins we should get from food and then a bit extra D and C vitamin doesn´t hurt.

Processed food is bad, but people are too lazy

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by yoursteppingonmytoes

Let this post be a marker to remind myself and you that I will answer your questions in a little bit. I am a tad busy at the moment, and these questions require the kind of attention and concentration that went into writing this thread.

I have not ignored you; I am just calling for a raincheck on those replies

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I would like to bring forth a fact that I illustrated in my Iodide Conspiracy thread.

Table salt, is nothing but pure sodium chloride. Adding Iodide/Iodine to table salt is a pure scam intended to make people believe that it is a beneficial solution to the goiter epidemic. Due to chloride being a halogen on the periodic table, much like bromide and fluoride, it will displace any iodide from your system unless it is at concentrations greater than the CBF(Chloride, Fluoride, Bromide), which in table salt, a menial and insignificant, not to mention pitiful amount of 150 micrograms is added to the 'daily serving'. A microgram is 1/1000th of a milligram, while a milligram is 1/1000 of a gram. Those Iodoral tablets contain, depending on the strength you choose, anywhere from 12.5 milligrams, to 50 milligrams, which is drastically higher than the weak recommendation by the RDA. This amount is more inline with the requirements of the human body on a daily basis, especially one that is subjected to the 1000's of harmful additives and toxins we are exposed to on a daily basis.

I will state this again; iodized table salt is a scam, and defies real science. In this respect, if you are looking for a form of salt that is more compatible, use non-processed natural sea salt, or himalayan pink crystal salt which contains numerous essential nutrients and minerals.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Sure that's cool Veritas

I'll look forward to it

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by yoursteppingonmytoes

May I ask you two questions Veritas?

But of course you may

Would this thyroid therapy you've described also be beneficial to somebody with hyperthyroidism currently not on any prescription medication ?

That depends on if they have hyperthyroidism(overactive thyroid) or hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid), which the latter is usually preceded by a goiter, an effect to the cause of Iodine deficiency. If the patient has hyperthyroidism, it could make their condition worse. However, if they have hypothyroidism, this therapy would be of tremendous benefit. As I outlined in the Iodide Conspiracy, due to the close structural similarity of CBF to Iodide, the thyroid will make your (T3) and (T4) hormones out of CBF, opposed to Iodide, and CBF will push Iodide out of the body. A very curious phenomena is that most patients with hypothyroidism suffer from a goiter, yet their blood tests show normal levels of (T3) and (T4).

This is due to the hormones still being created with CBF because the thyroid can not discern the difference, however because the molecules are not Iodide based the thyroid can not use them efficiently, so they are essentially useless. Blood tests will show that the hormone levels are normal, but they can not be used by the body. Think if you would of trying to load a 9mm with .45's; it won't shoot. There are two additionally crucial components to this therapy if undergone by a patient with hypothyroidism. Firstly, the patient must cut out all or as much CBF from their diet as they possibly can. Without this step, you are only attempting a therapy antithetical to your diet. Bromide is a common baking agent, so removing breads, bagels, sweets, is essential. Chloride hides in many ways than just common table salt, read any and all labels on processed foods for sodium content. The sodium content is essentially salt, which they and others have used to preserve food for centuries. This is why it has such a long shelf life, and is why you should avoid it as much as possible. Finally, fluoride will hide in generally all processed foods, and commercialized products that contain water for the water used is fluoridated tap water.

The second step, is an additional amino acid, L-Tyrosine, will be needed to boost the (T3) & (T4) hormone levels. L-Tyrosine works synergistically with Iodine in order to promote pure thyroid hormones that are actually compatible with the thyroid, opposed to their CBF based counterparts. L-Tyrosine is available in a variety of supplements used to promote physical well being, much like those used by bodybuilders. It is also available in some meats, chicken, turkey, and grains, etc. It should not be too terribly hard to find, but is a needed essential for a patient with hypothyroidism because at that point Iodine is not simply enough; both are required by the thyroid. To this extent you may like to look into acetyl L-Tyrosine. It is more rapidly absorbed by the thyroid, and has a far greater bioavailability, much like the liposomal vitamin C spoken of here. L-Tyrosine is essential for the creation of not only the (T3) and (T4) hormones but also the neurotransmitters : epinephrine, dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin. Dopamine has a pain killing effect, while epinephrine is quite literally energy or adrenaline. Norepinephrine has more of a calming and passive effect on mood, essentially is the opposite of epinephrine.. Finally, we come to serotonin; the neurotransmitter responsible for the creation of melatonin in the pineal gland, and is derived from the same amino acid, Tryptophan, as '___'. (Note that due to ATS' TOS, please do not bring '___' into this thread, it will be my only mention of this substance, however naturally occurring it may be. I advise you to do you own and very separate research.) Serotonin also works with the thyroid to suppress appetite and boost mood. A benefit of a boost in these neurotransmitters can manifest itself as a greater mental alertness, and has been shown to improve memory and overall cognitive function.

After decalcifying your Third Eye how is your brain chemistry affected and why is it beneficial to "open" this Third Eye?

Upon decalcifying the Third eye, or Pineal gland, your brain will experience a greater boost in not only the above neurotransmitters, with the exception of serotonin, which is required for its synthesis, but your pineal gland will also begin to produce more melatonin, which will have it's own beneficial effects on the body. Along with being a potent and versatile antioxidant, melatonin protects lipids and proteins against oxidative damage, and can even remove some of the harshest free radicals from the body -- including hydroxl radicals and hydrogen peroxide. Unlike other antioxidants melatonin can easily infuse itself into your cells, and even cross the blood-brain barrier to protect the most fragile part of your being.

The digression of melatonin as one ages can be seen as a direct cause of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Parkinsons disease, or Alzheimers. Melatonin will also affect the ability of your central nervous system to process information, most notably the information routed to it from your hair, which is in reality externalized nerves; rooted into your central nervous system. This will have an overall greater effect and increase in your intuitive capacities, a benefit to opening your third eye. It can also help to slow the effects of aging, and even lower blood pressure, and therefore has a benefit on the cardiovascular system - the heart chakra. Melatonin can help to prevent migraines, which can be caused by a decline in availability of neurotransmitters due to the constriction and inflammation of blood vessels within the brain. Under this particular benefit, it is also an anti-inflammatory. Finally, melatonin has exhibited cancer killing properties, and has currently shown great promise for chemotherapy and cancer patients in general. These are only a few of the benefits to melatonin, and I would advise you to familiarize yourself with these and it's other uses, so that you may receive the best benefit.

Now aside from the effect on brain chemistry, the opening of the third eye has a host of physiological, psychological, and spiritual benefits. You will experience better control and vividity to your dreams. Your views on what is important of the world will change, and you will begin to see the world in a whole new light. It literally changes the way you think, and your ideas of importance in the world. You will experience greater intuition and creativity, as well as an understanding of complex ideas. You will tend to pick up and learn new skills more quickly than you normally would have had it still been closed. With practice and concentration, along with supplemental meditation, you will gain the ability of astral projection ; the art of leaving your physical body at will, and traveling through the interconnected astral and physical world via your soul or astral self, which will make you privy to an entire world of information that otherwise could not be accessed. You may also contact people who have passed on to the 'afterlife', because they have simply moved on to this interconnected world of the two. Be careful in this world; not everybody is to be trusted...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
No time to read the thread at the moment.
Will read it in the morning.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

High quality shark liver oil, MesoGold, and Gotu Kola.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Bookmark and saved. Now I know what to do to get rid of m6 joint pain and get my knees to stop hurting me plus I do need a serious detox. Thanks for the post!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Jam packed full of information! Great thread.

Would you recommend buying distilled water or making your own?

Pure clean water if very important anybody seen the Water Documentary its on you tube, check it out it will change how we feel about water!

"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend." - Bruce Lee

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Worldly means for worldly minds. Where is faith in the Holy Spirit here to Unlock doors?

Give ground to the Creator in the Spirit of Love with Obedience to His Law and it will work the miracles within like none of your said tools can Manifest.

edit on 16-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Flawless victory. S&F.
I have been on Vitamins K2 and D3 for six months now.
Read the post below for more info.
edit on 16-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

yoursteppingonmytoes

Opening the Third Eye is everything that is beneficial. It is basically like the Fountain of Youth.

I have personally been on the K2 and D3 supplements since March or so and can attest to this, even though I knew what I was doing beforehand, experiencing its effect reinforces my point.

The researchers that discovered the effect of combining Vitamins K2 and D3 were doing a project involving a tribe of individuals who remained youthful and engaged in life well into old-age. They were excited, creative and youthful. It was not until later that their diet was analyzed and the combination found.

Once again, youth is the best word to describe what opening the Third Eye does, as the pineal gland calcifies around age 18. I think it is important to note the difference between recklessness and youth, however. It is entirely possible to remain youthful while making good decisions.

Youth simply means the ability to be creative and continue to learn new things and adapt even as one gets older. This does not mean forgetting things learned in the past.

Imagine the possibilities of having youth and excitement from life well into your 60's or 70's while still maintaining the maturity learned through experience.

----------

I can give you a scientific example here. Let's say that you are a normal member of society and you wish to learn a foreign language or a new game, such as the Japanese board game Go, and you are over the age of 26, which is the normal age of when the brain hardens.

You are not only going to be at a disadvantage, some would say it is not even possible to learn something entirely new, especially the game of Go, at that age (above 26) due to neurological reasons.

Well, throw that science out the window. Now you can. It's how I learned Windows 8. I'm not kidding about that, either.
edit on 16-10-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Wow Veritas, I did not expect a response like that with such depth. Thanks for taking the time to write that. Bravo

I will have to do some more research as you said because I'll be honest, that made me feel like I was in science class again

From some sources I've read hyperthyroidism and its over activity managing your hormones can produce nasty symptoms like excessive perspiration, depression and anxiety, fluctuating body weight, fatigue, dry skin and scalp. I've had some of these for a few years and some for up to 15 years. I wouldn't wish these ailments on anyone and I initially looked at diabetes as well but my last blood glucose was normal.

This has led me to hyperthyroidism being the potential culprit after only just learning a little about thyroid issues. This isn't unreasonable considering I had an early growth spurt which is a product of hormones and maybe an overactive thyroid but I've only realized this early 2013, I wish I knew sooner.

I've had all these symptoms/issues since early teens but now I'm going on into my late twenties and I've had a referral to a Pathologist for a full blood examination (FBE), liver function testing, (LFT), urea and electrolytes (UEC), thyroid stimulating hormone test (TSH), and a random blood glucose.

I've postponed it for over a year now but sometimes seeking help is almost as hard as identifying the problem.

On a more upbeat note

Opening the Third Eye sounds incredible, especially when you brought up astral-projection!
Even things like learning tasks quicker and developing a new world perspective sound life changing

I'll be visiting your Potassium Iodide, The Thyroid Gland, Fluoride, and The Obesity Conspiracy now because the information you're presenting across a lot of your threads could be some of the most important facts I've read in my life and could improve my failing health. I really don't want to go for this blood test but thanks for reminding me of that as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join