It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I open/decalcify my Third Eye? Step inside and I will show you.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I would like to propose that your heart palpitations wasn't a direct cause of the distilled water itself, but probably contaminated plastics used to contain the distilled water. Chemicals in the plastic if exposed to extended periods of sunlight or heat, such as in transport or etc, they will begin to break back down and release known toxins called Dioxin and BPA.

BPA - Heart Palpitations

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

That was an interesting read. I am familar with BPA but did not know about the heart disease link.

However, I do not have heart disease, I have a genetic prolapsed mitral valve. When I was born there was no such thing as BPA.

I went from drinking distilled to spring water from the same type plastic bottle with a 2 on the bottom. These are the safest and don't contain BPA. The small water bottles tend to be made with bpa more than gallon jugs I buy. BPA containing bottles are marked with a 7 on the bottom.

Osmosis...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

My reason for posting that was not because you might have heart disease, but because the BPA might be agitating an already present condition

You may enjoy this read : 24 Doctors and Experts on Distilled Water
edit on 16-10-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Thank you for this!

Very good information.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

2 part reply -

one, what i mean is, the Solfegios are BS -
there was no "second" as a measurement of time when the Bible was written, therefore no cycles-per-second, otherwise known as frequency or Hz, nor means to measure in such a way. If Puleo decoded the #'s from the Bible, fine, but they are not frequencies. Also the Gregorian chants, especially the Hymn to St John the Baptist, never have utilized Solfeggios, anyone with a guitar tuner can see that...the list goes on, again, sorry, I have been researching this for several years. Not one shred of evidence for Solfeggios, and by opposite of Om, I mean the promoters of the Solfeggios actually encourage bands to tune higher to A444, as opposed to A432, where you will find Om at C#, look up "the Pitch Game".
Also even their own Chakra correlations don't line up. C528 Love Resonance is not the 4th in the "scale".

two, are you familiar with Shungite? I use it for my water, and I'm curious as to if you have any opinions or evidence for use of it for water purification and the benefits of the C60 Fullerenes.

Thanks again for the info esp. re. water and the K2 and D3. i'm getting on that stat.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

medical dictionary

If the solution surrounding a cell has the same solute concentration as the internal environment of the cell (isotonic), the flow rates in and out of the cell are the same, and the cell remains the same size. If the solute concentration outside the cell is lower (hypotonic), more water will flow into the cell than out, and the cell will swell and perhaps burst. If the solute concentration outside the cell is greater (hypertonic), more water will flow out of the cell than into it, and the cell will shrivel.

From this explanation it seems that the solute (magnesium) was not able to get into the cells after a time because of the balance of water. To my knowledge magnesium must be taken in as do most minerals. This one just happened to show up much quicker than some.

I do hope people will take this into consideration. No offense OP but all things are a balance. I suspect I will try distilled water again but only with additional supplementation of essential minerals.

edit to add I always look at both sides of an issue, not just the one that fits my agenda. I have read both pro and con on distilled water and I have to go with my experience. The only one with studies was actually against distilled water.
edit on 16-10-2013 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thanks Veritas, another great offering.

I'd just like to add my 2 cents, in the hope it might help.

I have started a regime of sun gazing at sunrise and sunset every day, weather permitting. It's really powerful. You can actually feel the interaction between the energy field of the solar particles with the master glands. What you write too about the throat being the gateway to enlightenment is also very true. Its important to try and reduce as much mucus as possible in your diet. I have been dairy free for nearly a year now and found that has helped tremendously to open up the central channel. Gluten can also be a problem so cut this out as much as possible. I know we have discussed before a while back, but auto urine therapy is also very helpful to increase the brain chemicals required to bridge the consciousness gap between the physical and ethereal.

Blessings *

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The information you have given is interesting, but I have some questions for you regarding your experience with the supplements, because taking to much of potassium iodine can create some nasty side effects.

I see you did give the mg's, but what were your exact dosages/quantities, Time frames 3x a day, one a day?

List all supplements.

How long did you follow your regiment?

Did you stop, or are you still taking?

And how did you come to the realizing and/or quantify that your pineal gland was de-calcified by this particular method?

Thanks,

RT
edit on 16-10-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Hello.

I'm just curious about what results any of you have achieved
by your pineal rejuvenation experiments?

Do any of you feel you have more 'contact'.

Do any of you feel that you have more 'visions'
or other forms of 'spiritual sight'?

Have any of you had 'energy imbalances" as a result?

Have any of you had 'automatic kriyas' erupt
such as a desire to do something like kechari mudra
as a result of your rejuvenation process?

Have any of you been practicing Shambhavi Mudra?

Did ya'll know that the pineal looks like a pine cone of
course, which is a female fertility symbol, that the
'gods' carried around in one hand and water in the
other.. does this symbolism mean something to
any of you?

Any of you know the secret lore of kundalini
hidden by this symbolism?

Not trying to be a smarty pants.. just interested
in sparking conversation.

KPB

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well, I agree in having to eliminate anything GMO such as tap water etc. But it's a lot more to it than just taking vitamins and supplements. For one, your third eye will not open fully if you are not consuming natural foods, essentially a RAW/mostly raw vegan lifestyle. Planting your feet in mother nature and absorbing sunlight daily without any screens will electrify your vessel and balance you. Daily meditation, observing the now, and accepting the oneness of the universe and all its beings are steps as well. Essentially you have to get back to nature and innerstand yourself. Sorry I rushed through this, by no means throwing anything negative your way just adding on.

Allow me to add, an alkaline body is a happy body.
edit on 16-10-2013 by slumsociety because: add

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by slumsociety

If you took this to be a thread attempting to open the Third eye with 'vitamins and supplements', I believe you have misunderstood it. The reason the Pineal gland closes and decays on a regular basis because of the nutrient and mineral depleted food, and the toxins which you do consume that are designed to shut down the vital organs in the body; this includes pharmaceuticals. Each one of the essential/trade nutrients & minerals I listed, are designed to reverse those effects of the toxins. The reason that the shutdown even occurs is because of a lack or deficiency in these, in order to ensure that these particular functions work properly, caused by an abundance of the toxins, and a scarcity in it's remedies.

I am aware that there are other supplemental techniques, this is not something I have disputed, and I have even acknowledged a few. However, this thread was a detailed approach from the nutritional and medicinal perspective of what causes the Third eye and other chakras to shut down; and the steps to reverse those effects. In the future, I may write a more metaphysical approach, however for now, I have begun my work with this, because it forms a big part of my educational learning curriculum. Spirituality and the metaphysical have been explored, however I am simply seeing fit to separate their lessons from the physical. I hope you can understand or appreciate that.

Thank you for your additional information regarding the thread, but I simply didn't want you to feel as if I was throwing a bunch of snake oil around based on 'faulty' or pseudoscience.
edit on 17-10-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Iodine is a heavy metal taken in large quantities, and perhaps it will open the third eye or close the first and second

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mangust69

This is nearly incorrect or at the very least highly misleading...You would have to take near 500 milligrams for roughly 30 years every day, in order to cause that kind of damage. A majority of the population in the United States suffer from an Iodine/Iodide deficiency, due to the fact their entire diets are built around toxins and chemicals that displace it from the body, so the measly 150 mcg, recommended by the FDA as part of the RDA, is easily ejected. Not to mention that the FDA is a government agency, let alone an agency of a government that has shut itself down because it became bankrupt in all reality...When you can't pay your debts, that's called bankruptcy, plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I totally understand no worries. I was simply adding on saying, you need to take a more universal approach as well. For example, yes someone can do what you suggested but not coupled with meditation, natural eating, sungazing, etc. Their third eye will NOT open by any means.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

The information you have given is interesting, but I have some questions for you regarding your experience with the supplements, because taking to much of potassium iodine can create some nasty side effects.

I see you did give the mg's, but what were your exact dosages/quantities, Time frames 3x a day, one a day?

Well, as for the side effects you should rest easy unless you may have hyperthyroidism as listed above or a similar condition that Iodine would antagonize. Because I do not know your medical history before hand, you should do your own research to find if Iodine may make a condition worsen. However, from many of the diseases I have seen with hyperthyroidism apart, Iodine does nothing but make the condition better and go away along with the other supplemental nutrition for the appropriate case, such as Selenium. As another poster noted on the first place, Selenium and Iodide really go hand in hand with each other.

However, starting out I would only recommend taking the 12.5 mg tablets, on days that you feel 'normal', once per day, usually after you have used the bathroom upon waking and before eating breakfast. On days you are sick, you should take two, usually before you meals, and with preferably distilled water. I started out with the Lugol's Iodine droplets which was about 1-2 mg's and I took a couple a day. Usually made me feel better if I had any kind of throat or sinus problems.

List all supplements.

Forewarning, I do not get paid to advertise any of these products, all of them can be found easily online with time, and Google.

Iodoral 12.5 mg Tablets

Vitamin D3 & K2 2000 IU/1000mcg Chewable

Chelated Boron 3mg Tablets

It is hard to put out exact figures for how many to take a day however, because it all depends on the potency is dosage of what you buy. I can tell you that how much as in amount, but not how many tablets. For instance, you should take anywhere from 500-1000 mcg's of Vitamin K2 a day. If you were to buy 150 or 250 mcg capsules/tablets then you would obviously need to take more than one a day. However, going by the strength on your supplements you should take roughly these amounts, and gradually increase yourself by a factor of 33% every 3 months.

Vitamin K2 : 500 - 1000 mcg's

Vitamin D3 : 2000 IU (International Units)

Boron : 3 - 5 mg's depending upon if you have a pre-existing bone, heart, or (para)thyroid condition.

Iodine : Begin taking 12.5 mg tablets, working yourself to 25 mg after a period of 5 - 6 months, and then finally 50 mg's after having taken it for a year and judging the benefits for yourself.

How long did you follow your regiment?

Boron and Iodine for at least 6 months to 1 year. I wound up giving my dad the Vitamin K2 and D3 after about 2-3 months, because I found out he has a heart condition known as atherosclerosis due to a buildup of calcium and plaque in the arteries of his heart. I plan on continuing both again very soon, but has been tough economically due to financial issues.

Did you stop, or are you still taking?

I accidentally answered this above, but I stopped about 6 months ago due to financial issues, not from incompatibility or choice. I plan to continue taking them again in the very near future.

And how did you come to the realizing and/or quantify that your pineal gland was de-calcified by this particular method?

Two reasons : One, the process I described in my original posted is backed by sound nutritional science that can be verified just by familiarizing oneself with these nutrients, how they affect the body, and the mechanisms in which they work. Along with verification by clinical studies on NIH.gov, of how they benefitted the body in certain ways. This sparked my curiosity in testing how they would affect me. Over the last year, I believe I have made tremendous leaps and bounds in my not only my educational learning of nutrition but also my uncanny understanding of it. I began to figure out treatments for illnesses after first understanding the cause of it and where it originated from. I realized that I began to pick up more on the emotions and feelings of others around me. I became more intuitive and could begin to exhibit weird psychic phenomena, such as automatically telling people personal things about them that I didn't actually know at the time, or could tell you who was calling me before I saw it, or even pick the phone up and look at it before it rang. Weird incidences of synchronicity began to happen in my life, and whenever I had a problem in life, something, somewhere in that day would give me the most uncanny but related answer. It felt like I was communicating with a superior entity or intellect, that began to share their thoughts and knowledge with me which is usually what resulted in my psychic 'automatic' answers or statements to people, about things I couldn't possibly know. I began to meditate be capable of seeing with my eyes shut. The list could go on forever...

Ultimately, I informed and educated myself about the science and processes of what I was doing beforehand, and experienced the results first-hand. I couldn't be convinced much more than that.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by slumsociety

Oh yes, I understand that perfectly. It is true that the nutritional approach will 'dust the cobwebs' for you, so to speak from your Pineal gland, but without proper application and knowledge of how to use it, through meditation, spiritual work, etc, you will be no more enlightened than when you started out. However, as you dust off those cobwebs, you will develop an almost natural ability to use it without even thinking, but I agree that aspirants should combine this with a proactive spiritual lifestyle as well. I will cover methods like sun gazing, meditation, strengthening your abilities with colors, and how to realize when your third eye is working, in later installments, but for this first thread I wanted to approach it first, from the often underappreciated and unstudied side of nutrition. This is a road that walks both ways; people can attempt to meditate and attempt to reorganize their diets better, however without undoing the damage that was done physically by correcting faulty nutrition which is the number one leading cause of health disorders, spiritual practice alone is the equivalent of trying to make a baby with just one person.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Well while 2 out of 5 very important symbols remain obscured in your avatar, the fact remains, there is no religion higher than truth.
And the truth remains that there is no proof of Solfeggios, except that they encourage further distance in pitch from OM.
To look to those symbols you have obscured, one would find truth.
They don't talk about it, "it comes from nature", so say the Monks.
You either know or you don't. You are in tune, or not.
Look to those who's symbols you obscure, or maybe you know already and hide it?
Maybe the one added extra large symbol is not so subtle a hint for us as to why you would promote a higher pitch? It's not gonna work. Squaring the circle...sounds like a horrible idea to those of us in tune with nature.

"Those who know don't say, and those who say, don't know" - indeed.
True colors shine bright when the veil is lifted.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Hello.

I'm just curious about what results any of you have achieved
by your pineal rejuvenation experiments?

Do any of you feel you have more 'contact'.

Do any of you feel that you have more 'visions'
or other forms of 'spiritual sight'?

Have any of you had 'energy imbalances" as a result?

Have any of you had 'automatic kriyas' erupt
such as a desire to do something like kechari mudra
as a result of your rejuvenation process?

Have any of you been practicing Shambhavi Mudra?

Did ya'll know that the pineal looks like a pine cone of
course, which is a female fertility symbol, that the
'gods' carried around in one hand and water in the
other.. does this symbolism mean something to
any of you?

Any of you know the secret lore of kundalini
hidden by this symbolism?

Not trying to be a smarty pants.. just interested
in sparking conversation.

KPB

These are questions relating more to the spiritual perspective of the Pineal gland, rather than the physical and nutritional approach. While I may be at liberty to comment, I would prefer these questions to be brought up in the next installment, featuring the metaphysical and spiritual understanding and perspective. Just so as to keep the material separately.

However, yes I do feel as if I have more contact, and I have had bouts of spiritual insight into things taking place that were unexplainable at the time.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

A squared circle represents the union of the divine soul and the human body. A perfect balance of heaven and earth; what is more spiritual than that?

If you are trying to infer something from your comments, I would rather you simply spill it, and not beat around the bush.

Newton on Relationship of Color and Sound

The relationship between sound and light/color was established at least since Issac Newtons time.

The solfeggio frequencies date back to at least Pythagoras, who was a learned musician, and before.

Pythagorean Tuning

Solfeggio Frequencies Are Based On Pythagorean Tuning

I have detailed in my 'Color Healing' thread, the ability of phytochemicals and nutrients, which give foods, fruits, and vegetables their colors. I also showed how these were directly responsible for beneficial function of their corresponding chakras, and it is a known scientific fact that sound and vibrational frequencies can affect the body, and this was corroborated by the CIA, during their research in MK ULTRA. I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to infer...

There is also another thread around here, about how sound, additionally circling back the larynx and thyroid, can be a useful tool and key to opening up the chakra centers by applying the appropriate sound frequency that matches the corresponding color.

Red Ice Creations - The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

You are incorrect that Solfeggio frequencies promote a higher pitch, in fact it's about tuning from the standard 440hz, down to 432hz or 417hz depending on who you ask, and which scale you use..

Solfege - Wikipedia

Solfege is no scam, or snakeskin oil. The seven notes have been known by the Hindu's and Arab's since at least the 1300's BCE, and as some may know, their spirituality had a great influence on teachings of the mystery schools which Pythagoras and other philosophers were subject to.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

A better question would be how much magnesium you took in relation to the amount of Distilled Water you drank. From what I understand the relationship between the two is much like copper and vitamin c. If you have a magnesium deficiency as it is, and you drink distilled water, you may want to take a higher amount of magnesium to compensate, or simply switch to drinking mineral water. As it stands, for purposes of detoxification, distilled water is what you want for it's ability to remove toxins from your body. Unless, you can be 100% sure that the particular RO machine you use, removes all of the fluoride and contaminants, opposed to a portion of it, then personally I myself would stick to distilled water.

Distilled water tends to only consume those inorganic minerals and toxins in the body, and usually leaves the organic minerals derived from plants. So instead of placing the full blame on distilled water, I believe you should experiment further as to maybe the true cause; inorganic magnesium and salts being removed by the distilled water. There are many options out there for plant-based mineral supplements and this is only one. Of course everything in moderation, including distilled water; however, I have learned that often there are hidden antagonists, and often what is sold to us as medicine is inefficient and incompatible with our bodies.

Complete Plant-Based Mineral Supplement

All of the evidence I have ever seen about distilled water and the leaching of minerals from our tissues refers to inorganic minerals, not organic plant-based minerals. Which if you were taking magnesium at the time that you started receiving these heart palpitations, it could be a number of problems rather than just the distilled water. I don't necessarily have an agenda to fulfill here, however, I believe that all scenarios, and possibilities of why something happens that should be taken into effect.

Edit : Okay after some further research, I have discovered that Vitamin K2 and D3 work to not only move calcium back into your bones and teeth where they belong, but also react with magnesium. It seems that without these two in proper quantities in the body, that minerals like magnesium and calcium deposit into the very inconvenient places like your joints, and the arteries of the heart blocking the valves, and will tend to coat nerves, sometimes making people experience terrible nerve pains, and may have an involvement in the need of Neurontin. I think what was happening, was that due to a lack of Vitamin K2 and D3 to ensure that calcium and magnesium were placed within the body where they should be, and the other toxins and harmful minerals being removed; it was removing everything outside it's proper place, which could explain it robbing your body of minerals.

If you would feel generous, I would appreciate you retrying your regime, but this time including a supplement of Vitamin K2 and D3, along with Calcium + Magnesium, and let me know if you still experience heart palpitations for up to like 3 weeks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join