It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

karl 12
reply to post by The GUT

Hi mate, just a really quick question but have you ever looked into the case of Canneto di Caronia?

If not it's a really crazy one.

In 2007, the task force, after closing the investigations and monitoring, leaked an interim report which raised more questions instead of providing some answers: and the conclusion was that the “bizarre” events were "caused by hundreds of high-power electromagnetic emissions which were not man-made and reached a power between 12 and 15 gigawatts."

UFOs and the Mystery of Canneto di Caronia

Cheers!

This was one of my all time favorite threads on ATS.
Some of the effects documented there make me think of the Hutchison Effect.
Some seriously spooky stuff there, and I would NOT live there.

Thanks for bringing this up! I haven't read through this stuff in quite some time.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
A lot of researchers think Andrija Puharich career is the one to investigate to determine the origin of what may be going on. Mr. Alexander, who told me he knew him, is almost a prototype of Puharich.
He was a doctor, military man, alien researcher (founder of then NINE) and a shaman.

In the end he got discarded and became very paranoid.

Perhaps he just outlived his usefulness or his research into alternative energy products was his downfall
www.youtube.com...

Andrija Puharich

Andrija Puharich, MD - was a medical and parapsychological researcher, medical inventor and author, who is perhaps best known as the person who brought Israeli Uri Geller and Dutch-born Peter Hurkos to the United States for scientific investigation. Wikipedia

One New Age channeling cult, above all the rest, has had a huge - very disturbing influence on hundreds of thousands of devotees worldwide. Known as 'The Nine', its disciples include cutting edge scientists, multi-millionaire industrialists and leading politicians. This exclusive extract based on The Startgate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince looks at the sinister origins of The Nine

I am the beginning. I am the end. I am the emissary. But the original time I was on the Planet Earth was 34,000 of your years ago. I am the balance. And when I say "I" - I mean because I am an emissary for The Nine. It is not I , but it is the group.We are nine principles of the Universe, yet together we are one. The declaration above is typical of the channelled pronouncements of the Council of Nine - or just 'The Nine'. They contain all the usual New Age ingredients of grandiose statements, shaky grammar and unprovable predictions. But unlike all the other channelling cults, that of The Nine has serious clout. Perhaps the reason for this is that they claim to be the Ennead, or the nine major gods of ancient Egypt (see panel). Or could there be another reason, one that owes more to The X-Files than the Pyramid Texts?

Although The Nine may appear to be quintessentially a modern phenomenon, our research uncovered its truly astonishing pedigree. In fact, the story begins nearly 50 years ago, in a private research laboratory in Glen Cove, Maine, called the Round Table Foundation, run by a medical doctor named Andrija Puharich (also known as Henry K Puharich).Set up in 1948 to research the paranormal, among the noted psychics studied at the Foundation were the famous Irish medium Eileen Garrett and the Dutch clairvoyant Peter Hurkos (Pieter van de Hirk).Prominent members included the influential philosopher and inventor Arthur M Young and the socialite Alice Bouverie (née Astor).

In December 1952, Puharich brought into his laboratory an Indian mystic named Dr D G Vinod, who began to channel The Nine or 'the Nine Principles'. In the months before Vinod returned to India, a group met regularly to hear The Nine's channelled wisdom. Never known for their modesty, The Nine proclaimed themselves to be God, stating "God is nobody else than we together, the Nine Principles of God." Three years later, there appeared to be independent confirmation of their existence. In Mexico, Puharich and Young met Charles and Lillian Laughead, former Christian missionaries who were by then prominent in the burgeoning UFO contactee movement. (For a description of their involvement in the Dorothy Martin circle, see Jerome Clark's 'When Prophecy Failed' in FT117.) Back in the States a few weeks later, Puharich received a letter from the Laugheads containing messages received by their group's channeller. This message also claimed to come from the Nine Principles, even - amazingly - including references to the earlier communications transmitted through Dr Vinod. Could The Nine possibly be for real? Perhaps the answer is embedded in the career of Puharich himself.

At their first meetings in Tel Aviv in 1971, Puharich hypnotised Geller in an attempt to find out where his abilities came from. As a result, the young Israeli started to channel 'Spectra' - an entity which claimed to be a conscious super-computer aboard a spaceship. However, Puharich suggested to him that there might be a connection with the Nine Principles, and Spectra readily agreed that there was. The Nine claimed that they had programmed Geller with his powers as a young child. Through Geller, The Nine alerted Puharich to his life's mission, which was to use Geller's talents to alert the world to an imminent mass landing of spaceships that would bring representatives of The Nine. However, Geller - by now an international psychic superstar - bowed out in 1973 and has resolutely turned his back on The Nine ever since. Puharich had to find other channels. He joined up with aristocratic former racing driver Sir John Whitmore and Florida-based psychic and healer Phyllis Schlemmer. They found a new channeller - a Daytona cook known to history only by the pseudonym 'Bobby Horne' - who lived to regret his dealings with The Nine. Driven to the brink of suicide by their constant demands, he too dropped out of the scene - his despair being dismissed by Whitmore as "signs of instability". After this, Phyllis Schlemmer was appointed the authorised spokesperson for the entity - known simply as 'Tom' - who represented The Nine. Puharich, Whitmore and Schlemmer then set up Lab Nine at Puharich's estate in Ossining, New York. The Nine's disciples included multi-millionaire businessmen (many hiding behind pseudonyms and including members of Canada's richest family, the Bronfmans), European nobility, scientists from the Stanford Research Institute and at least one prominent political figure who was a personal friend of President Gerald Ford. We also know that Lyall Watson (then the darling of the alternative scene because of his seminal 1973 book Supernature) was involved, as was the influential counter-culture guru Ira Einhorn - and Gene Roddenberry, creator of Star Trek.

Roddenberry was part of that circle in 1974 and 1975, and even produced the screenplay for a movie about The Nine. How much he was influenced by them is unknown, although it is said that some of their concepts found their way into the early Star Trek movies, and The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine (what a giveaway!) series. (There is a character named 'Vinod' in one Deep Space Nine episode.) Another key player in Lab Nine was Dr James J Hurtak, who was appointed Puharich's second-in-command by The Nine. In fact, Hurtak had been independently channelling The Nine since 1973. Puharich and Whitmore commissioned British writer Stuart Holroyd to write an account of their adventures, which appeared in 1977 as Prelude to the Landing on Planet Earth (retitled Briefings for the Landing on Planet Earth in paperback) In this extraordinary book the true identity of the Nine - and of Tom - was finally revealed. Far from being the chummy character that his rather avuncular name suggests, Tom is actually Atum, the creator-god of the ancient Egyptian religion of Heliopolis, and Uncle Tom with his eight mates are none other than the Great Ennead of Heliopolis,

Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of the history of The Nine is its relationship to the career of Andrija Puharich. Recent research has revealed Puharich to have a distin
edit on 29-10-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Perhaps the most disturbing aspect of the history of The Nine is its relationship to the career of Andrija Puharich. Recent research has revealed Puharich to have a distinctly sinister side. As an Army doctor in the 1950s, he was deeply involved with the CIA's notorious MKULTRA mind control project (see panel). He - together with the infamous Dr Sidney Gottlieb - experimented with a variety of techniques to change or induce actual thought processes. even to creating the impression of voices in the head. These techniques included the use of drugs, hypnosis and beaming radio signals directly into the subject's brain. And, significantly, he was engaged in this work at exactly the same time that The Nine made their first appearance at the Round Table Foundation. The Foundation itself is now known to have been largely funded by the Pentagon as a front for its medical and parapsychological research. Puharich was still working for the CIA in the early 1970s, when he brought Uri Geller out of Israel. Puharich's use of hypnosis is particularly interesting in The Nine circle. In the case of Uri Geller and Bobby Horne, he first hypnotised them and then suggested that they were in touch with The Nine - and lo, they were! Ira Einhorn - a close associate of Puharich's during the 1970s - confirmed to us that he believed that Puharich was "humanly directing" The Nine communications. The evidence we have gathered strongly suggests that Tom and his fellow gods originated, not in the stars, but behind closed doors as part of a CIA mind control experiment. And what happened to that experiment? Now with hundreds of thousands of devotees, some in very high places, can The Nine be deemed a success? Of course, that depends very much on what the CIA had in mind. With their subtle racist propaganda, perhaps the flaky New Age Nine should worry the hell out of us.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Willtell
...The evidence we have gathered strongly suggests that Tom and his fellow gods originated, not in the stars, but behind closed doors as part of a CIA mind control experiment. And what happened to that experiment? Now with hundreds of thousands of devotees, some in very high places, can The Nine be deemed a success? Of course, that depends very much on what the CIA had in mind. With their subtle racist propaganda, perhaps the flaky New Age Nine should worry the hell out of us.

It is a recurring theme and cast of characters this mix of UFOs, Contact, Contact Cults, Human-Use Experimentation, and Intelligence Agencies.

I don't like Yahoos peeing in the stream of one of the most profound questions we can ask. It just dirties the waters and sullies the purity.

For those that might not be familiar: Look into Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green's association with the SERPO hoax. Not nice to be a party to fooling folk. We deserve answers, not disinfo.

edit on 29-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Dang man! Through most of your post my anticipation was building that perhaps Star Trek had some basis in otherworldly reality.

Figures it was the dang CIA. Haha
Good stuff.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Chill...Maybe we don’t have to jump to the worst conclusion here but the evidence is very good that this incident is cloudy.

You wonder why, what do the Intelligence agencies want to do here?

The Nine is still going on, now into real New Agey channeling stuff.

I never was a fan of those Intergalactic stellar groups…seems a bit too hokey to me.
That’s what The Nine has evolved to.

I think though that the field is legitimate, such as there are legitimate people in tune with higher intelligences

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
That said…the spooky boys who mess around with sincere people have a real big cosmic knuckle sandwich waiting for them

Imagine where Helms and Casey are now?
Baking in the sun to the tune of Mary had a little lamb

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

"What do the spooky boys want to do here?"

Well, from everything I have seen so far, and I really feel if you just take all the information presented in this thread alone and ask why, the answer seems obvious. To create and mold a counter-culture.

Work on some snazzy tech of your own. Create diversion/threat. Offer solution.
Problem/reaction/solution.

Until they are ready to do whatever it is they're up to they can't just send the message that the green guys are all bad. They've gotta create enough confusion in the field to keep it locked in the looney bin.

Question is how are they gonna play it once their gadgets are ready to go? Will it be a space christ, or a space demon? They could play it either way.

On a side note I was reading some info today about how during the first Persian Gulf War an Iraqi Commander actually surrendered himself (hands up and spinning in circles) to a remote controlled airplane equipped with nothing more than a camera. "Nothing more"
The road to hell is often paved with good intentions is something the spooky boys should keep in mind.

edit on 29-10-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

More or less...the halls of CIA spookdom, are curious about our reactions to any chance encounter with any alien entities --- or there starships --- of the extraterrestrial kind. They probably know less about the otherworlder's that occasionally visit our planet, than the majority of the civilian population's in various countries; including any knowledge of ET starship technology.

I'll put it on the record: I'm not affiliated with any U.S. top secret federal organization's, including the CIA/NSA; though I'm quite confident that they monitor our conversations; here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I personally believe that they learned more "the day after Roswell" than you or I are likely to ever know.

And who knows what they have figured out by simply studying reports of, say, Foo Fighters, and then employing the best and brightest with the orders of "we want that!"

I am reminded of what Tesla said about aeroplanes.
He basically said that there are four options for air travel. Heavier than air, lighter than air, that which is remote controlled, and that which uses the atmosphere itself for propulsion.

Of the four he placed heavier than air as the least of the four.
He seemed to be confused as to which design he would build, but he decided to begin on one of the former two options.

Then he didn't speak of it again, although he said he was devising his own design.

I think he would have opted for the remote controlled, I think he worked on a design, and I think the FBI confiscated it.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

“To create and mold a counter-culture”

Perhaps so, but I think also to respond to counter culture events and infiltrate and control them.

The advent of the Alien events in 47 and even before with the Los Angelus and DC incidents may have been the catalyst for the spooky boys delving into metaphysical and paranormal sciences.

They needed something extraordinary to counter the aliens

So in the early 50’s came Puharich—the spooky spy government shaman researcher.
That could work on many levels:
1. Maybe come up with something to counter the power of the aliens
2. Create a counter-cultural mystical God in space movement to counter the new eastern religions coming in vogue: Buddhism, Hinduism, and Islam.
3. Utilize this info: the drugs, mind control, and social engineering for tactical espionage operations and disinformation ops and for their own version of mass social engineering that may intersect with the NWO Masonic agenda

Meanwhile in 54 they had made an agreement with Ike.

I postulate that in the 60’s they realized they were out of their element. In other words one can’t create or reach real power through the traditional intellectual means so they withdrew from any attempt to counter the aliens they knew were far superior to them, so why fight city hall.

They continued on the earlier deal with them and probably signed an extension that brought them a better technology deal and proceeded to use this on the population for crass political reasons and related to the Masonic NWO agenda.

What’s the end?

Look at the Russian Revolution
Not the politics but the methodology of the fight for power

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

" Perhaps so, but I think also to respond to counter culture events and infiltrate and control them."

Perhaps so. They still do this to this day with protest movements.
See the occupy movement.

They are quite good at it all.

Don't get me wrong, they didn't get these ideas off the top of their head.
They are brilliant, but not great.

ETA: as far as revolution goes...eh, I dunno. This entire game will be a psyop campaign. In fact, if they ever bring out the big guns here, even just for show, it will likely be a game changer in the other direction.

But perhaps I am misunderstanding you. Could you elaborate?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
If we're going to delve into 'the Nine', Puharich, Roddenberry, and Gellar, space must be allowed for self-described renegade physicist Jack Sarfatti. Another Forrest Gump figure, and please excuse any jagged discontinuities, as the tale is a coagulated mess, a threadbare textile, but if one traces thoroughly enough, there are narratives that ring true, more information than disinformation (I hope)

digitalseance.wordpress.com...

I was reading a book on computer switching circuits at home when the phone rang. I answered it and heard a strange sequence of clunking mechanical sounds. Then a metallic sounding voice comes on the line. A cold mechanical voice is the only way I can describe it. It gives a long series of numbers that I did not understand and then calls me ‘Jack’ and says it’s a ‘conscious computer on board a spacecraft.’. It may have said it was from the future, but I am not sure. However, that was the implication of what it said. Anyway, it says I’ve been selected to be one of ’400 young receptive minds’ to be part of a special project but that I must make the choice myself. The voice on the phone told me that I would begin to meet the others I was to work with in twenty years. I was scared and everything in me screamed to say NO! and hang up. I felt a strong jolt of electricity go up my spine to the base of my skull and I heard myself say YES. I was terrified and fascinated. The voice said ‘Good, go out on your fire-escape and we will send a ship to pick you up in ten minutes’. When I hung up I ran like a bat out of hell and found my friend Winky, who is now a homicide detective in Brooklyn. We, and a few other kids, went back to my apartment to wait for the flying saucer but it never came.

Some time forward in Earthly time;

Twenty years or so after the phone calls Sarfatti, who by then was on his way to a promising career in Academic-research-based physics, found himself surrounded by a whole quagmire of ‘secret- secret- CIA-backed-assets’- SRI being just one hub, so to speak. Not long after, I believe, he left the world of ‘mainstream’ physics with access to research funds and technological experimentation and existed on the fringes. He was finished, in terms of being able to advance his own theories through his own research work. He was like a composer who couldn’t afford, or get access to, an orchestra.

Does this not remind one of both the 'Spectra' that Uri Gellar speaks of, and also perhaps reminiscent of VALIS (Vast Active Living Intelligence System), a supercomputer beaming messages via a pink laser into the mind of Horselover Fat (P.K Dick). VALIS also gives off overtones of the alleged 13000 year old Black Knight Satellite? A very interesting set of characters, some still roaming around today in a field of MK-ULTRA detritus

From VALIS, and apparently true;

www.unexplainable.net...

He saw his own son, Christopher, in great danger as the words of the song became distorted and he began to hear them telling him of his son's medical condition. Perplexed by the disturbing vision, Dick became convinced it was real and had his son immediately taken to the doctor where he was examined. As Philip K. Dick told the doctors of the exact medical condition his son had, doctors found that the famous author's sudden bizarre request was not only founded, but exactly medically right. Christopher was operated on right away and he was sent home soon after. Had the condition, a badly infected hernia, gone untreated the child surely would have died within days. It was only due to Philip K. Dick's recommendation that doctors were able to discover the unlikely condition and subsequently save the child. Experts were at a loss to explain the diagnosis by Dick who had no medical background himself.

He explained that the information had been transmitted directly to him by an intelligent entity known as VALIS. The entity would later become a major force in a novel he would later write and title simply VALIS. The word itself meant Vast Artificial Living Intelligent System.

Now again, forward to our own contempory times, and Sarfatti reappears in the private club of Nick Pope in London, reporting deep doo-doo (true of not?) with some more MK-ULTRA madness.

www.starpod.us...

According to one rumor — passed on by San Francisco physicist Dr. Jack Sarfatti, based upon a story he was told during a meeting in London — extraterrestrial aliens had entered Earth-space via a wormhole in spacetime and had emerged onto Skinwalker Ranch, where they were then confronted by Bigelow’s security team. Dr. Sarfatti claims to have heard the rumor while visiting London in 2004, while in the company of Nick Cook, the well known aerospace journalist from the private intelligence publisher Jane’s Information Group. “I was asked by the ‘CIA’ not to pursue the story in 2004, but now Bigelow has (allegedly, it seems) opened Pandora’s Box on the story.”

Now this tale seems unbelievable but leaves a taste in the mouth of 'what if?'. More MK-ULTRA tricks.

There's just so much unbelievably weird stuff going on. I'll save Sarfatti's 'Faster than Light' hypotheses for another time, as the morsel of Ira Einhorn (One-horn, Unicorn?) is yet another real event that could not be beaten if it was fiction. Let's go back in time (if time is in fact linear) to those heady hippy days where Einhorn, allegedly (and the evidence in his favour is not good at all) murdered his Girlfriend Holly Maddox. But did he?

groups.yahoo.com...

Quoting emails from Dr. Jack Sarfatti of the Internet Science Education Project www.stardrive.org... excerpted from url's below: "Ira...was clearly framed." "...It's my strong hunch based on..." "...there is a pattern of strange deaths in the Puharich Group in the 70's..." "...These events, IMHO, are closely connected with the framing of Ira Einhorn..." "... Ira claims he was framed because of his work with Colonel Tom Bearden and others on alleged Soviet psychotronic "hyperspace weapons" and "UFOs" around the Uri Geller situation that was very much in the limelight in the mid-70's when CIA, DIA etc. was funding paranormal remote viewing research that Ira, working with Jacques Vallee, Arthur Young, Andrija Puharich, Sir John Whitmore, Joyce Petchek, Brendan O Regan, Esalen's Michael Murphy and others was very much in the thick of at the time."

Much much more at the source, but I don't want to quote anymore as I'm concerned I may already be excessively doing so. The cast of characters is weird and weirder, hippies/Counter-Culturalists, and spooks, some of them here on ATS (and some seemingly spruiking their own Counter-Cultural accreditation.)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

cuckooold
...situation that was very much in the limelight in the mid-70's when CIA, DIA etc. was funding paranormal remote viewing research that Ira, working with Jacques Vallee, Arthur Young, Andrija Puharich, Sir John Whitmore, Joyce Petchek, Brendan O Regan, Esalen's Michael Murphy and others was very much in the thick of at the time."

Much much more at the source, but I don't want to quote anymore as I'm concerned I may already be excessively doing so. The cast of characters is weird and weirder, hippies/Counter-Culturalists, and spooks, some of them here on ATS (and some seemingly spruiking their own Counter-Cultural accreditation.)

"...and spooks, some of them here on ATS..." Yeah, that part gets me every time, cuckooold. Spooky spooks of the first order.

More great additions, sir. Please continue.

As much as I like Doc Jacques (Vallee) his hand is almost always in the weirdness/spook cookie jar. He's always kind of quiet and in the background, and yet there he is all over the place.

I DO believe he/they got his plan off the ground to manipulate the "control system" as he's stated. It was my hope that his idea was basically hi-jacked and he was just along for the ride, but, hrmmm, I don't know:

It isn’t until he published the Invisible College that he suggests Ufo researchers should actively interact with the “control system.” However, in this 1978 interview with FATE Magazine, Vallee makes it extremely clear what he believes the correct “test” approach should be when he responds to the interviewer’s question about abduction cases.

“An engineer observing a computer would want to look at the back and open up the boxes. He would want to take a probe and examine the different parts of the computer. But there is another way of looking at it; the way of the programmer, who wants to sit in front of the computer and analyze what it does, not how it does it. That’s my approach. I want to ask it questions and see what answers I get. I want to interact with it as an information entity.”

As an engineer myself, Vallee’s approach makes sense – however, it is surprisingly naive coming from such an intelligent man.  It makes the observer (us) wonder exactly how Vallee would attempt to “ask it questions” in order to watch the reaction of the “information entity”?  And going there, we must then ask the question, what would such “questions” look like to the folks who are simply observing the social reaction to the phenomenon? 

How would those “questions to the control system” appear to public visitors on blogs, websites and forums? How would it appear to passers-by who are simply curious about a particular strange abduction case or UFO sighting? At what point do those “questions” become misinformation to the casual observer?  Or, to the scientists attempting to reverse-engineer this social informational control system – are casual observers simply collateral damage? Maybe they consider that their ultimate scientific agenda has a much higher purpose?

Was Vallee really considering, likely along with his scientist friends, actively “testing” the control system? In Vallee’s own words (remember, this was in 1978) – emphasis is mine:

“I’ve come up with the control system concept because it is an idea which can be tested. In that sense it’s much closer to a scientific hypotheses than the others.

There are different kinds of control systems – open ones and closed ones – and there are tests you can apply to them to find out what kind of control system you’re inside. That leads to a number of experiments you can do with the UFO phenomenon, whereas the other interpretations don’t lead you to anything.

The control system concept can be tested by a small group of people – you don’t need a large organization or a lot of equipment – and you can start thinking about active intervention in the phenomenon.”

Finally, after confusion by the interviewer, who asks him for more specifics, Vallee finally expands upon how exactly he wants to “test” the Ufology control system.

“Vallee: I hesitate to be too specific. I’m speaking, as I’m sure you understand, of the attempted manipulation of UFO manifestations. It’s a pretty tall order. We’re assuming that there is a feedback mechanism involved in the operations of the control system; if you change the information that’s carried back to that system, you might be able to infiltrate it through its own feedback.”

www.realityuncovered.net...

Then again…maybe the "control system" is messing with them. As in, maybe the Spooks are being played and manipulated by real Spooks as it were?

edit on 30-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Speaking of those who are onboard here, cuckooold, in the following article by investigative journalist Gus Russo titled Is Uncle Sam a Closet Ufologist? we find some interesting information pertaining to our subject from a fellow called by the pseudonym, "Jim" who has been identified as Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green---Jacques Vallee's longtime friend and professional collaborator as well as a member of The Aviary and Col. B. John Alexander's so-called "UFO Working Group."

You know; the CIA scientist guy that took over the leftover projects from MK-ULTRA project manager Dr. Sidney Gottlieb including the Remote Viewing stuff, NIDS, etc., etc., etc.

Then there is Jim, whose professional history in the subject goes back to his personal involvement in the Stargate project in the 1970’s and as a participant in the legendary “Working Group” meetings in the eighties. As one of the intel community’s most senior medical analysts, Jim frequently communicates with UFOlogists.

Chris Iverson believes that Tom and Jim clearly have differing agendas, noting, “Jim is the person I have had the most contact with over the last several months and he seems to be interested in the spreading of viral memes over the internet, particularly in relation to this subject.”…

“The whole subject,” Jim says in wonderfully measured speech, “is composed of three components: delusion, sociological groupthink, and a kernel of truth.” Jim then reminds that he is first and foremost a medical scientist. “My interest in this subject is much, much more professional than it is personal. That is, 90 to 95% of all persons who are engaged fully with this [UFO] subject are psychiatrically ill, and by that I mean that they are on medication or should be.”

Jim elaborates that “viral memes,”[see below] in which disturbed people seek validation in numbers on the web, is, or should be, a growing public health concern. That said, Jim nonetheless has a real interest in UFO’s, and seemingly with good reason.

Both Tom and Jim seem to share at least one rationale for their internet excursions: studying the frightening potential of “viral internet memes.”

Coined by evolutionary theorist Richard Dawkins in 1976 (The Selfish Gene), a meme is a unit of cultural information that evolves the way a gene propagates from one organism to another, and subject to all the analogous unintended mutations. In the view of many, computers and blogs could function as powerful meme “replicators.”

Richard Brodie, the creator of Microsoft Word, notes, “Most of these viruses of the mind are spread because they are intriguing or frightening or inspiring, and not necessarily because they're true. That's the problem.” It doesn’t take much intuition to envision an enemy creating memes that can be used to destabilize a society, or a freelance predator utilizing them to cozy up to potential victims. Caryn Anscomb writes online,

“The UFO community has been deeply penetrated by the manipulators of information, who couldn’t really give a fig whether there might be any valuable data pertaining to Aliens and contact hidden behind the deafening noise. That’s not their business; their business is information warfare.”

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

So maybe that's what he was up to with SERPO and other topics? Eh? Practicing "information warfare" techniques? Monkeying with the control system so to speak...and us?

Dr Christopher "Kit" Green, Pat Price, Dr. Hal Puthoff

edit on 30-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Then again…maybe the "control system" is messing with them. As in, maybe the Spooks are being played and manipulated by real Spooks as it were?

I think you are on to something here my friend. I haven't commented very much on this thread, but I have been reading with much interest. Thank you for all your hard work.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Petson
I have seen aliens, however not in real world seen within the picture show and that i do not assume aliens a form of word is there as per as my purpose of read nobody have seen until grasp that why i do not believe that.

________________________________________________________________________________________
edit on 15/10/13 by JAK because: Please see Terms And Conditions Of Use 15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation.

Could somebody please loosely translate for me? Not being bi-lingual gives me such a disadvantage...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Are you a professional writer? Superlative style!
I like how you have taken a complex subject with so many different facets and broken it down into small, digestible bites. You also just give the facts, and let the reader come to his/her own conclusions.
I hope you share many, many more things in the years to come; I will read your threads anytime!
S&F
Ms.Nugget

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
cuckooold

The cast of characters is weird and weirder, hippies/Counter-Culturalists, and spooks, some of them here on ATS (and some seemingly spruiking their own Counter-Cultural accreditation.)

the GUT

"...and spooks, some of them here on ATS..." Yeah, that part gets me every time, cuckooold. Spooky spooks of the first order.

And I do wonder if perhaps Aquino and Alexander are still brewing some of that old MK-Ultra soup, right here on ATS (possibly with Riconosciuto, the ghost of Timothy Leary, and perhaps Owsley, also known as 'the Bear', voracious meat eater, as well as friend and confidante to the Greatful Dead.

Again, let's travel back in time to the years of the latter 60s. The U.S is a highly polarised place - perhaps as divisive as those immediate post 9-11 days. Then, there was the younger dumber looking Bush. The 60s had a Poppy Bush, of all things (pun intended), more covert than the Bush of 'My Pet Goat' , obfuscating himself, lurking in the shadows of Nixon (random tidbit: GH Bush is possibly the only American alive when Kennedy was assassinated who cannot recall where he was on this day), a funnily enough, reams and reams of data linking him to funneling lots of drugs and weapons around to various fascistic groups gathered around countries with oil, coc aine, heroin, and coup d'etat's.

I want to look at what Alexander and Aquino were doing, when the hippies were acting as guinea pigs, eating whatever chemical cocktails the CIA released unto the market that week.

So how do these fellows look?

Mr Non-Lethal has a rather Eisenhower like military-industrial bearing/ the good-old boy, all American look.
In contrast, Aquino has a far more Jack Parsons/American Gothic/Herman Munster look.

On looks alone, Counter-Cultural accreditation goes to Aquino, and perhaps the very physical image they project may be part of the game. Of course looks will onlyt get you so far; a (remote) viewing of what these fellows were doing may be of use.

Alexander fought in Vietnam. Now he was not your run of the mil grunt. No, he was a Special Forces commander in Vietnam and Thailand
I know very little about the the roles of Special Forces, but I doubt that they go around spreading peace and love, irregardless of the lethality of their weaponry.

www.sourcewatch.org...

"He entered the US Army as a private in 1956 and rose through the ranks to sergeant first class, attended OCS, and was a colonel of Infantry in 1988 when he retired. During his varied career, he held many key positions in special operations, intelligence, and research and development. From 1966 through early 1969 he commanded Special Forces “A” Teams in Vietnam and Thailand. His last military assignment was as Director, Advanced System Concepts Office, U.S. Army Laboratory Command. After retiring from the Army, Dr. Alexander joined Los Alamos National Laboratory where he was instrumental in developing the concept of Non-Lethal Defense. As a program manager, he conducted non-lethal warfare briefings at the highest levels of government including the White House Staff, National Security Council, Members of Congress, Director of Central Intelligence, and senior Defense officials. He also met with heads of industry, presented at academic institutions, including Columbia, Harvard and MIT. In 2004 he was invited to address the German Bundestag. In 2005 he went to The Hague and addressed international delegates to the Chemical Warfare Convention. Later his civilian U.S. Government position afforded him SES equvalancy.

Now what was Dr Michael Aquino doing during the Vietnam War? I cannot vouch for the veracity of this document in any way, shape, or form, but it is certainly thought provoking if nothing else.

aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.com.au...

Aquino prepared one blood-curdling tape exploiting Vietnamese-Buddhist burial customs. The local peasantry believed "the necessity of burying the body of the deceased because if they didn’t do that the souls would be condemned to wander eternally tormented by demons." Aquino’s tape "began with this wailing Vietnamese funeral music and then phased into screaming, gradually getting louder." After an eternity, the screaming subsided into the moans of a dying Viet-Minh soldier, his body abandoned by comrades. "It was chilling," Seago says, "and then finally you hear him being dragged away screaming by the demons." The psyop unit would "wait for a really severe thunderstorm and they would take the choppers up, go over the cloud layer, and through these buckets of rain and jagged lightening and thunder, you’d hear this stuff coming out of the sky. Apparently it was quite effective. He won a lot of notoriety for that in Vietnam.

Seago relates that Aquino did not participate in much killing in ‘Nam – not that it was an issue. "I remember a conversation I had with him once," Seago recalls. "Somehow the subject of killing came up – something I had never done – but the word he used to describe the experience was ‘interesting.’" Aquino admitted that he had killed "once or twice," but "he found he had no particular emotional reaction to it."

Vietnamese houseboys, Seago says, "would have nothing to do with Aquino’s quarters. He had a Baphomet plaque up on the wall, candles and a makeshift altar. He had a bit of a reputation as a magic man among the locals and nobody would go near him.""

I do not know what to think of either of these characters. In terms of reputation, Alexander has none of weird stuff swirling in the air that Aquino does. A question that should be asked - Look at the Mindwar of Aquino (whatever that may be (perhaps as simple as another term for Psy-Ops), as I personally have troubles with the gelatinous nature of what Aquino says, what he changes to suit what image he is projecting on what day of the week, and what others say about him.

All of the weirdness - the rapes, the orgies, and the fantastical and hideously gruesome stories of paedophilia that gather in the air, like evil demons looking for a body to host, could it be suggested that Aquino is in some ways a beneficiary of such weirdness - it allows 2 conflicting operations to exist simultaneously, each with embedded functionality, quite possibly beneficial to Dr Aquino.

1) Aquino is given a public podium on which to sound confident, down to Earth, as well as giving him the opportunity to pontificate upon (his) utopian Mindwar (at least that's what it sounds like to me, whenever he starts rattling on)

2) A rather frightening MK-ULTRA/Nazi style atmosphere of unimpeded evil bubbling just under the surface of the military and government. Does this not in certain ways bestow a power upon those whose names appear? Not nice at all, but since when has fascism ever pretended to be nice?
edit on 30-10-2013 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

cuckooold
All of the weirdness - the rapes, the orgies, and the fantastical and hideously gruesome stories of paedophilia that gather in the air, like evil demons looking for a body to host, could it be suggested that Aquino is in some ways a beneficiary of such weirdness - it allows 2 conflicting operations to exist simultaneously, each with embedded functionality, quite possibly beneficial to Dr Aquino.

1) Aquino is given a public podium on which to sound confident, down to Earth, as well as giving him the opportunity to pontificate upon (his) utopian Mindwar (at least that's what it sounds like to me, whenever he starts rattling on)

2) A rather frightening MK-ULTRA/Nazi style atmosphere of unimpeded evil bubbling just under the surface of the military and government. Does this not in certain ways bestow a power upon those whose names appear? Not nice at all, but since when has fascism ever pretended to be nice?

That just needed to be said again. That's pretty much how I parse it too, but no way could I have stated it that well.

Funny you mention Poppy Bush and the convenient memory-fog regarding his whereabouts the day JFK was killed. I woke up this morning and the following picture came to mind and I jokingly asked myself, "I wonder where Alexander was the day Kennedy was killed?"

John Alexander, Gordon Novel, Victoria Alexander

Now, of course, I don't seriously suggest Alexander's involvement.

But I do make personal note that JFK was the last thing that stood in the way of the Military-Industrial Complex and the Globalist wetdream and the fascination these questionable folk have for one another throughout all the various storylines we've discussed in this thread….Birds of a Feather and all that.

Gordon Novel was born in New Orleans in 1938. According to Alan J. Weberman: "In his youth, Gordon Novel belonged to a neo-Nazi group and was arrested and charged with bombing a Metairie, Louisiana, theater that admitted blacks".

In the early 1960s Novel ran an electronics firm which specialized in selling equipment used for bugging.

It was claimed by Jim Garrison that Novel was formerly a member of the Central Intelligence Agency and was an associate of Sergio Arcacha Smith, David Ferrie and Guy Banister. It was also reported that Novel worked with the Cuban Revolutionary Front during the Bay of Pigs operation via the CIA proprietary, the Evergreen Advertising Agency.

According to William Torbitt Novel had been seen by a Dallas attorney having meetings with Jack Ruby and William Seymour in the Carousel Club during October and November, 1963. Another author, Paris Flammonde (The Kennedy Conspiracy), claims that Novel was questioned on five separate occasions following the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join