It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

corsair00

Now, I have to re-read it, mind you, but the above quote about being recruited parallels the quote that Jan Irvin brought up. As I said, I try not to throw the baby out with the bathwater...

I'm sure your assessment of Irvin is probably spot on, but since the McKenna quote was verified, I didn't figure Irvin mattered. Admittedly, the quote itself isn't proof, but it does provide food for thought.

This argument has been fruitful. But I must stress that, in my opinion, I do not think that New Age ideals are dark. Since I am not a Christian, of course. I can understand how Christians might be threatened by all of this...

My personal viewpoint isn't that New Age ideals are dark, nor that the new age was started by the spookies, but there is a lot of intriguing evidence that it was hijacked to some degree and used for dark purposes. Ufology, too, for that matter. All kinds of good stuff actually. Psyops and cointelpro are like a disease that spreads and uses and sullies anything it can. The ends justify the means type of philosophy. And worse.

edit on 28-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Anytime I hear about the Counter-Culture (a far more generous sounding term than the 'Hippies') and the spooks, a little internal spark ignites. I believe there is a linchpin that forever ties these 2 entities together in mutually exclusive (yet highly influential gravitational orbits) and that pin may well be the evil genius Michael Riconosciuto. A boy genius who produced a Ruby laser when he was 12, with parents and associates up to their ears in both facist and UFO circles.

Now the boy genius absconds to San Francisco and the Haight Ashbury, with an apparent fascination for the emerging cultural spectacle exploding on that little peninsula. The boy genius is also an accomplished chemist, and if one squints one eye at the prospect of free love, enlightenment, and lots of things not permissible to speak of here, but certainly an attraction in more heady times for many of a youthful countenance. However, squint the other eye to the shadowy Nazi-JFK killing black-ops world and one wonders if that Haight Ashbury scene may well have been a CIA experiment, utilising the talents of youthful associates with the ability to blend in so well as to be undetectable. The rather famous book about the chemicals freely dispersing into the open arms of the counter-culture suggests that the CIA may have had a far greater role than anyone ever suspected.

Riconosciuto seems to be the Forrest Gump of the black-ops underworld appearing in special episodes of PROMIS, predecessor to PRISM, fuel-air explosives and a dark dark slaying on Cabazon tribal grounds (a different Nation with different laws), and the not so mysterious Tim Osman (if you don't know who this is, you should). The unfortunate demise of Danny Casolaro in pre-internet times looks like a warning for anyone with a bit of curiousity that these boys do not play nice, no, not at all. And always on the edges of the rather unhealthy and seedy looking Gump is the promise (or PROMIS), of classified weaponry, possibly not of this Earth.

A slight tangent, but perhaps no tangent at all, just a simple warping of space around a seedy unhealthy looking prodigy, who is imprisoned to this day, on what charges, or on what he knows, and seems willing to bite the hand that has kept him on a close leash for a long long time.

ionamiller.wordpress.com...

books.google.com.au... -Y_TBPB28dRO0&hl=en&sa=X&ei=lS1uUsrKJIeAlQX4hoGwBg&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=micHAEL%20RICONOSCIUTO%20haight%20ashbury&f=false

rigorousintuition.ca...
edit on 28-10-2013 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Here's another couple of 'events' for you courtesy of FL;

Quantum Semantic Fields and Universals.

language determines experience. The language spoken has an effect on the speaker's experience of the world, even if that world contains physical objects never before seen by the speakers. That’s something that was already proven during the Westall experiments in 1966 using the SDS-1403 and 1405 flying objects.

Westall UFO

The 1994 perceptual experiment carried out in the Ariel School (Zimbabwe), clearly points out to the fact that the brain will collapse in trying to explain a previously unknown object if that explanation is to be based on linguistically acquired categories. It also points out that those categories are acquired in the early stages of human brain development, as the subjects exposed to the SDS-1405 artifact were carefully selected within the age range required for this hypothesis to be tested.

Zimbabwe UFO

Colares incident (Fl)

The incidents they have drawn attention to occurred close to schools, and the suggestion is that this was the age range intended for the experiments.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Do you (or does anyone else) know what the SDS-1405 Artifact is?

Seems like they are openly discussing info that would be classified there at FL. They put teasers in English and then maybe the classified info is encrypted.

Reminds me of that movie where the autistic kid decrypts some 'uncrackable' code in a crossword puzzle and then his parents are murdered for it. Haha

edit on 28-10-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Not really, perhaps SDS stands for 'Space Defense System', but then again perhaps it stands for "School Disinformation Service'...

edit on 28-10-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

What an interesting video. Haha

SDS... hmm.. I don't think it means Safety Data Sheet for some reason. But I also don't think the folks at FL post info just for the hell of it. That's a bummer. The Zimbabwe case was one of my favorites.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I have looked into the reports of vehicles stalling before and couldn't get any real collaborating facts regarding petrol / diesel.

Multiple difficulties anyway in that it's not clear what causes the petrol engines to stop (could be ignition coil failure - but reports state immediate stalling whereas you would expect at least a few revolutions of misfire first) plus some diesel engines have electrical / electronic components that need to operate in order for the engine to run, some (mostly older) will continue with the battery disconnected if they have a mechanical fuel pump. Few reports state exact details of the vehicles involved and many mention radio interference and headlights failing so more of a total electrical failure.

Witness recall and description is also an issue as by that point attention is normally elsewhere.

However, as stated, there is no mechanism whereby an external EM field can be applied to stop a petrol engine where once removed it would start again, unless the vehicle was still moving and in gear. So if reports are to be believed then either there is something else at work also, or the vehicles are being started by the witnesses.

Personally I believe that the vehicle (and equipment - phones, cb sets etc) failures reported are not as a by-product or side effect of some other process but are deliberate and intrinsic to whatever incident is occurring.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chunder

Good points all around.
(Sorry for the one liner)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

chunder

However, as stated, there is no mechanism whereby an external EM field can be applied to stop a petrol engine where once removed it would start again, unless the vehicle was still moving and in gear. So if reports are to be believed then either there is something else at work also,

Personally I believe that the vehicle (and equipment - phones, cb sets etc) failures reported are not as a by-product or side effect of some other process but are deliberate and intrinsic to whatever incident is occurring.

Theses things can happen if the ambient time of the machines / and or gadgets etc, in question, is altered
significantly. The witnesses may also feel nauseated or disorientated, or may suffer vertigo / time lapse etc..

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

cuckooold
...A slight tangent, but perhaps no tangent at all, just a simple warping of space around a seedy unhealthy looking prodigy, who is imprisoned to this day, on what charges, or on what he knows, and seems willing to bite the hand that has kept him on a close leash for a long long time.

Very interesting addition, cuckooold. I don't know much about Michael Riconosciuto or Casolaro's The Octopus/PROMIS scandal, but I do find it impressive that Kit Green--one of the Aviary birds--shows up in that story, too.

When you dig into the Aviary deep enough, you find instances where they have occasionally been surrounded and backed into a tight enough corner that they somewhat dispense with the smokescreen for a brief moment, and either they--or their supporters--basically concede that, Yes, they've been intentionally tricky. The reason for that is then given that they represent a faction of good guys opposing a faction of bad guys within the intelligence/military-industrial complex. Could be...I guess.

In the following information related to your post, Dr. Green certainly seems to come off as a good guy and gives the whole "Casolaro was murdered" a big official thumbs up:

There have been a number of "assisted suicides" in which the wrists were slashed, but with little blood in evidence. Which means the heart was no longer beating when the wrists were slashed.

Aside from Dr. David Kelly, one of the most famous cases (in America) was the death of investigative reporter Danny Casolaro, who was investigating the "Octopus" or "The Enterprise" -- the privatized CIA that consists of "rogue elements", CIA agents who have lost their jobs for various reasons, former Special Forces or SEALs, and a variety of private mercenary organizations including one belonging to Halliburton.

Danny Casolaro drove from Washington, DC, to West Virginia to meet members of "The Enterprise", checked into a hotel room, and was later found dead in the bath tub, wrists slashed.

Enter the Spy Doc: Christopher Canfield Green:

I've discussed his death and autopsy with Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, who at the time was the chief forensic pathologist at the CIA. Green participated in the Casolaro autopsy, and closely examined his hotel room. Green told me that the room showed obvious signs of a violent struggle, and that there was negligible blood in the bath tub or around the tub. Therefore, Casolaro was already dead when he was placed naked in the tub and his wrists slashed.

This Green told me was precisely the case with Dr. Kelly. So, in both instances, they were clearly murdered. As to who did it, there are so many possibilities that it could be more sensible to ask who ordered it. As Kelly was a particular irritant and embarrassment to Downing Street, and to the Defense Ministry, it seems likely that his murder was not carried out by some "rogue element" but was sanctioned explicitly or implicitly at the highest level.

Why his murder was deemed necessary when Dr. Kelly had already had his career and reputation destroyed, and had been subjected to extreme public humiliation, suggests that the decision to kill him was pathological. Given the behavior of Bush and of Blair the last several years, one cannot entirely rule out insanity.

educationforum.ipbhost.com...

It might also be worthy of note that--at the request of friends (Puthoff?)--Dr. Green also reviewed the autopsy of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard's son, Quentin. He again basically suggested foul play.

edit on 28-10-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

chunder

Interesting post. What kind of possible scenarios do you think could concievably account for that, chunder?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Off 'current' topic question:

Gut made a small mention of this, and I've been 'feeling' the possibility for some time (also have a slightly 'psychic' friend who is leaning in the same direction)…

…Anyone else have 'notion' that the world as a whole is on the brink of 'something'?

I mean, of course between the environment, economy, politics, solar flares, internet grid hacking, et al…the question could easily be, "what aren't we on the brink of?", but I'm not talking about that stuff…

Anyone else feel that something else is coming to a head? Maybe something bad, maybe good? or something bad that is going to 'trigger' the good or bad and then get worse?

I don't know, just seems like so much going on under the surface, points of disparate information starting to gather together into the same equation…but what does it all add up to?

edit on 28-10-2013 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

Forgot to mention Fukushima...
edit on 28-10-2013 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

What we need is the cataloging and description of the color and strength of the plasma power levels, from the starships that have peaceably invaded our planet --- from the fiery red-orange to the hi power bluish-white --- no doubt that the USAF has some similar kind of rudimentary manual indeed; save for the possible pure solid white light experience of a faster than light starship!!!

Who needs the visual power of an electronic psychedelic light show, when you can have such a visual experience like that...which would even make Timothy Leary turn in his grave. Gaod bless his soul.

edit on 28-10-2013 by Erno86 because: being more aware of my mindfulness

edit on 28-10-2013 by Erno86 because: added a word
edit on 28-10-2013 by Erno86 because: ditto
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

The AlienUFO researchers are looking for a conclusive event that makes us certain of the UFOS are legit

The religious folks are looking for a resolution to their faith—some kind of grand apocalypse

Some scientists are looking for proof for a Grand Unified Theory

The humanitarians are looking for the world to cease war and turn to alleviating such things as world poverty and disease

Is anything like these coming about?

Time will tell, perhaps in increments

Many people were looking for something to happen in the millennium 2000, particularly the New Ager's into Egyptology: Stargate conspiracy. That was a bust.

Many thought 2012 would be something but as of yet nada

But I do agree it seems something big is coming up, whether it’s good or bad well…

Good and bad often are relative

The hail storm in the east brings good crops to the farmers but destroys the Indian reservations.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Willtell

The AlienUFO researchers are looking for a conclusive event that makes us certain of the UFOS are legit

The religious folks are looking for a resolution to their faith—some kind of grand apocalypse
Some scientists are looking for proof for a Grand Unified Theory

The humanitarians are looking for the world to cease war and turn to alleviating such things as world poverty and disease

Is anything like these coming about?

Time will tell, perhaps in increments

Many people were looking for something to happen in the millennium 2000, particularly the New Ager's into Egyptology: Stargate conspiracy. That was a bust.
Many thought 2012 would be something but as of yet nada

But I do agree it seems something big is coming up, whether it’s good or bad well…

The thing is, with 2000, 2012, and other 'doomsday' dates/scenarios, neither I nor anyone one I know put any stock in it, yet now….
...It 'feels' different…like we're holding our breath somewhere between hope and despair (though still yet far too close to despair for my taste
)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I hold out very little hope for this world.
Not even a fool's hope.

The way I see it, there are so many things going wrong we would literally need a miracle to reverse course at this point. And I mean that quite literally. An honest to goodness, walking on water type miracle. Our ecosystem will soon make life on this planet inhospitable to us, in my estimation. Our governments are too big, powerful, and hell-bent on controlling everything we do for us to enact any sort of positive change.

If intervention is to come, please let it hurry.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Not even a fool's hope.

Ah, I thought so, you're a Fool. C'mon, J, you come from a long and venerable tradition, it's our job, as Fools, to never give up hope. People look to us to provide a model of brazen foolishness when the # gets thick.

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional.”

― Hunter S. Thompson

And...

"Most smart people tend to feel queasy when the conversation turns to things like 'certain death' and 'total failure' and the idea of a 'doomed generation,'"

"But not me"

-Hunter S. Thompson

See? If we give up, all hope could be lost.

I have to sincerely say that there must has been no previous time as ours to be alive. I am scared witless, and am often terrified, but the era that we are participating in is just so awesome that I barely have time to feel the fear.

It has always been my opinion that our problems are our problems because we have not solved them yet. Being alive at a time when we may solve some of them, and the possibility of even being a small part of the solution to any of them is beyond anything I could have ever hoped for. It has to be some sort of blessing from somewhere to be here all together at this time.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Good quotes, man. Gotta love Hunter S. Haha
Of course we gotta keep plugging away. Giving up isn't an option. And I seem to be pretty well versed on how things can get "weird." I push all those buttons anyways. Time and again.

Anyhow, here is something possibly of some import or intrigue for this thread.
Did you guys know that Tesla wrote on mind control? Or mind reading anyways.
This is from an article he wrote for a paper way, way back. Its called The Action of the Eye. He thought the key was in the eyes, being that they were far and away the most sensitive organ in the body. He mentions some experiment someone had done proving the eyes can produce their own luminescence (say what??!) and described that as the single most amazing experiment ever conducted. Now coming from that guy that is saying a lot. He rarely ever spoke highly of other people's work.

Anyhow, here is the article. (This is a cool site, btw. Its the most comprehensive Tesla Collection on the internet)

www.teslacollection.com...

I would almost wager he tinkered with this for himself. Probably locked up in the FBI somewhere.

ETA: I haven't been able to find anything about his assertion "Helmholtz demonstrated that the fundi in the eye produce luminescence." but I have found something else dealing with eye shine in humans. According to both Tesla (whom I obviously take seriously in all matters) and this other guy, some humans seem to have an ability to develop advanced night vision when, as Tesla says there is a significant thought on the person's mind (he also says the person must have a gifted mind to begin with. Even says it can occur in broad daylight) or as the other guy says when some people find something of great interest in the dark.

I find this very interesting.

Tesla says that it is connected to thought and therefore must be the result of some vibrational effect on the retina, and therefore measurable with proper instrumentation. Hmm...
Anyways here is the other source. You'll have to wade through reports of non-human humanoid reports of eye shine to get to the part about humans at the bottom of the page.

alamas.ru...

www.worldrecordacademy.com...

Then of course there is this. ^ I realize the glow in the dark eyes is sorta off topic. I just found it interesting Tesla spoke of it and thought it offered a means to read the mind. I wish there were more material on this.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
As long as people are seeking knowledge there is hope.

A teaching master once said to me when I asked what is it all for

He said to know God

To me that says it all…that we live in a knowledge based reality

Ultimately even Buddha taught that ignorance was the bane of human existence.

Look what a few men like Telsa and Edison did to further knowledge

I think what we have to learn is that these people built on past knowledge done by others and were just there to reap that harvest

For us there has to be a great harvest to reap, we just have to learn how to reap what is now unseen to us.

And when we do...we will be our own saviors

As Sade said
Keep lookin

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join