It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like Obamacare

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I am ATS REGENT, dammit!

! will NOT be on the same health care plan the peons are on!

I am exempting myself, through official legislation forthwith. When you write it up, make sure that all ATS governmental types are exempted.

I have spoken!

OB gets big pharma - I want her calm and happy. unless, of course, you know of alternate treatments that are just as good. Pot roast doesn't cut it - I tried that LAST night!

PSST! - I heard she said I'm a "wonderful hunter", but the only thing she's ever seen me hunt was the hot sauce in the fridge, and the TV remote...

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
They budgeted 3.4 billion and have spent 2 billion already and only have 24 states with co-ops, looks like they are going to run a little short on money and have to put their hand deeper into tax payer pockets to fund co-ops in the rest of the states.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
That's pretty sweet, but unless you had like at least a thousand family members and friends, it would cost way more.
Leave it to Beezer to find the most capitalistic part of the ACA!
edit on 11-10-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

Beez is a bunny - of COURSE he has more than a thousand family and friends! He's probably met the thousand mark in family alone - you KNOW how those bunnies multiply!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

sonnny1
reply to post by beezzer

How many members do you think would buy in?

I sure as hell want to see what kind of Doctors we are getting!

Wait... DOCTORS?

This requires us to see DOCTORS?

I KNOW I want a different plan now!

My favorite doctor is Mangbutu Kimbasi - he wears feathers and dances a lot. Office visits are always entertaining, and usually only cost a chicken!

OB says SHE ought to be my favorite doctor - after all, she HAS doctored me up. Thing is, she was not wearing feathers or dancing at the time, so how was I supposed to know I was being doctored?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

watchitburn
reply to post by sonnny1

I'm a nationally registered EMT.
I don't have a stethoscope, but I have duct tape.

You scare me sometimes.

You really do.

Then again, scaring me IS a requirement to pass the medical boards!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

beezzer
Our services could include abduction therapy, chemtrail detoxification, removal of nano chips, offer NO vaccines, aroma therapy, and cranial-anal corrections.

hee-hee

What about Opticalrectalitis?

I have Opticalrectalitis really bad.

(for the uniformed, and as a public service announcement, Opticalrectalitis is an severe condition in which the rectal nerves and the optical nerves get crossed, resulting in a really crappy outlook on life. Please give to the Opticalrectalitis Foundation - the attitude you save may be your own!)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Watchitburn ,Makeitburn........ somehow getting a shot for VD lost its appealing quality.

edit on 11-10-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

nenothtu

What about Opticalrectalitis?

I have Opticalrectalitis really bad.

(for the uniformed, and as a public service announcement, Opticalrectalitis is an severe condition in which the rectal nerves and the optical nerves get crossed, resulting in a really crappy outlook on life. Please give to the Opticalrectalitis Foundation - the attitude you save may be your own!)

Somewhere, Navin R. Johnson agrees with your prognosis!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sorry for skipping 4 pages, Beez.....I thought you fell down and bumped your head.....I was worried.

Look, anyone who thinks there will be anything other than a single payer system at this point is delusional. The end game has ALWAYS been clear as day. I wouldn't sink a penny in a business in the healthcare industry. They are simply getting you to do their bidding and get people on the system. As soon as it's a LOCK they will force you out and take over....ie - imminent domain of sorts.

Interesting find though...

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

seabag
reply to post by beezzer

Sorry for skipping 4 pages, Beez.....I thought you fell down and bumped your head.....I was worried.

Look, anyone who thinks there will be anything other than a single payer system at this point is delusional. The end game has ALWAYS been clear as day. I wouldn't sink a penny in a business in the healthcare industry. They are simply getting you to do their bidding and get people on the system. As soon as it's a LOCK they will force you out and take over....ie - imminent domain of sorts.

Interesting find though...

Big picture.

The system will collapse. Having a network in place, however, is never a bad thing.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Its being forced regardless on what you think. The IRS will see to that.

Its OUTRIGHT pathetic.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Im in if the co op provides vision and a free pair of specticals

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

DocHolidaze
reply to post by beezzer

Im in if the co op provides vision and a free pair of specticals

Thumper CO-OP in association with ATS?

Those glasses will be x-ray!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Big picture.

The system will collapse. Having a network in place, however, is never a bad thing.

Having an infrastructure is a good thing but not when it’s taken over…..

Think about the militarization of our police forces. How many cops will follow the sheriff (provided he’s on our team) versus DHS in the event of a martial law scenario? The infrastructure is in place but it takes a solid team to REMAIN in place and REMAIN on the right side. The media will control the minds….they do now….and they’re not on my side.

edit on 11-10-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Its being forced regardless on what you think. The IRS will see to that.

What is being forced? Obamacare or opening a business and playing into the single payer plan?

I see where Beeez is coming from but I'm skeptical about the motive of our government.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I hope so then I can see who the real enemy is...............

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Back in the day, there were policies and procedures for doing things in the service. AR's AFR's TI's etc.

And underneath that, was what we all really did to keep the system running.

You and I both know that.

There is that underground infrastructure happening now. People, docs, nurses, techs, are preparing.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Why is Obama funding it?

If he knows what you and I know....

edit on 11-10-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

seabag
reply to post by beezzer

Why is Obama funding it?

If he knows what you and I know....

Obama is funding CO-OP's because he didn't know what was in it! A damned team of lawyers and staffers wrote the bill. Someone in that group had a fracking soul and it slipped by.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

What say you about my comparison to the militarization of our Police forces? They are basically setting up multiple caches for vitals....what else could explain this funding?

Do you think his handlers are as dumb as you suggest??

I don't...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join