It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like Obamacare

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

seabag
reply to post by beezzer

What say you about my comparison to the militarization of our Police forces? They are basically setting up multiple caches for vitals....what else could explain this funding?

Do you think his handlers are as dumb as you suggest??

I don't...

No.. Sadly most will think about feeding their families and the only way to do that is to obey orders.

Going rogue just isn't cost efficient.

That's why CO-OP's (read that as networks) are so critical now.

Think of it as Oathkeepers but without the public lists.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Aww, come on.

I just like to stay busy.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

beezzer

seabag
reply to post by beezzer

What say you about my comparison to the militarization of our Police forces? They are basically setting up multiple caches for vitals....what else could explain this funding?

Do you think his handlers are as dumb as you suggest??

I don't...

No.. Sadly most will think about feeding their families and the only way to do that is to obey orders.

Going rogue just isn't cost efficient.

That's why CO-OP's (read that as networks) are so critical now.

Think of it as Oathkeepers but without the public lists.

I'm not so sure but I know where you're coming from....

I'll look into it more and see if I can understand your perspective.

By the way.....completely off topic....got this today and thought you'd like. Your topic and the TEAMS that are forming made me think of it. Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

seabag

Think about the militarization of our police forces. How many cops will follow the sheriff (provided he’s on our team) versus DHS in the event of a martial law scenario? The infrastructure is in place but it takes a solid team to REMAIN in place and REMAIN on the right side. The media will control the minds….they do now….and they’re not on my side.

Just the ones who want to live through it.

Face it, for all their shiny doodads, "Urban Assault Vehicles" (read: "buttoned up microwave ovens") and whatnot, they just ain't got the numbers or the smoke for what's coming down the pike, what they've wished onto their own heads.

Seriously - you see what happens when you get 12 guys on a SWAT team concentrating force on 3 sleepy unarmed people in a house raid?

WTF happens when the roles and the numbers are reversed?

Chaos and destruction, THAT'S what happens.

"Pull apart" ambushes have always been my favorite, but they ain't no fun at all when there ain't enough of the opposition to even pull apart. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Where's the sport in THAT?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

seabag

What is being forced? Obamacare or opening a business and playing into the single payer plan?

Anytime you are dealing with the IRS its forced or face penalty, jail time, or Tax.

Representation Without Taxation?

Um..Ok.
edit on 11-10-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

beezzer
Our services could include abduction therapy, chemtrail detoxification, removal of nano chips, offer NO vaccines, aroma therapy, and cranial-anal corrections.

hee-hee

I'm in after hearing what is being offered how can I refuse.

Would they send us somewhere special for the last procedure?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

beezzer
Our services could include abduction therapy, chemtrail detoxification, removal of nano chips, offer NO vaccines, aroma therapy, and cranial-anal corrections.

hee-hee

I Can Has Cheezburger and Obamaphone to go with it? Pleaze?

Its advertised on the flyers!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I have an honorary doctorate that hasn't been used much. It isn't medical though. Humanities in fact. So faith healing, I guess?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

St Udio
yeah... on paper it works... but who the heck is gonna sign up with a start-up service with no board of directors...no track record of good/acceptable service to the clients ...

Wow, now that sounds like Obama, and millions signed up for him!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
her's an article that gives a new-to-me twist on the ACA = 0bama'scare

www.forbes.com...

the 20 hour per week, under employed, college grad, living with parents having to dole out 60% of their income for health coverage (which is neither insurance or care...just expensive social-footprint coverage...)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

This would be fine for who ever starts the Co-Op but what about the people that sign up, its still Obamacare.

Please correct me if I'm wrong or getting something.......would you be the one starting the Co-Op, maybe that's what I'm missing

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Battleline
reply to post by beezzer

This would be fine for who ever starts the Co-Op but what about the people that sign up, its still Obamacare.

Please correct me if I'm wrong or getting something.......would you be the one starting the Co-Op, maybe that's what I'm missing

Yes, I'd be the one to start up. With the doctors/clinics, we'd set up prices in advance for goods and services. Keeping it local, prices would be cut drastically.

It'd work the same way as food CO-OP's. Pennies on the dollar. Instead of a 40 dollar co-pay for a visit, it'd be a 20 dollar yearly payment for monthly check-ups.

A medical savings account could be set-up for potential surgical procedures where the medical staff would be paid directly instead of going through an insurance company.

On paper, you could show that you had insurance, keeping you clear from Obamacare penalties, but with the CO-OP, payments and types would be dynamic (meaning you could change the scope of your plan) any time you wanted.

Costs are high based upon litigation rules, insurance middlemen, and practitioners protecting themselves from lawsuits and high fees and slow government payments.

CO-OP's negate all of that.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Ahabstar
reply to post by beezzer

I have an honorary doctorate that hasn't been used much. It isn't medical though. Humanities in fact. So faith healing, I guess?

Aroma Therapy, Doctor.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Obviously I was missing the particular's and the big picture, thank you for the clarification.

I think I saw on a news cast reticently that someone in Florida is doing this....I wish I had a link.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Battleline
reply to post by beezzer

Obviously I was missing the particular's and the big picture, thank you for the clarification.

I think I saw on a news cast reticently that someone in Florida is doing this....I wish I had a link.

Something like this won't get much play because it doesn't involve government, it uses old fashioned faith and honor, and people taking care of themselves.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yeah the latino gangbangers are gonna take care of the government boy scouts. LOL, good one, haven't laughed so hard for years. Not that I would want to mess with them.

Maybe we can get the bloods and crips into it as well?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

sonnny1
We can start an ATS Healthcare Co-op!

Seriously .. that could have legs. Talk to management. Show them Beezzers thread.
People here talk about doing something .... now they can. You never know.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
BOO Beezer, have you lost your friggin mind? This is not about healthcare but control. So, the government which is way past broke is going to fund "a private corporation called a Healthcare Co-op"

this is pure fascism .... really Beezer? a captive market can never be a real capitalist market ..... there is no opt-out ..... you must buy private insurance .....

as a vet I say will tell them FU, I am not buying insurance .......

this BS reminds me of when I got out of the Corps and the college told me that I had to register for the draft... I laughed in their face and told them a thing or two ....... I was on inactive reserve duty "per contract" for 3 years ......

I do not have to register for the draft because I was still under contract ..... government can be such assholes .... but it becomes worse when their minions try to enforce their stupidity .....

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

fnpmitchreturns
BOO Beezer, have you lost your friggin mind? This is not about healthcare but control. So, the government which is way past broke is going to fund "a private corporation called a Healthcare Co-op"

this is pure fascism .... really Beezer? a captive market can never be a real capitalist market ..... there is no opt-out ..... you must buy private insurance .....

as a vet I say will tell them FU, I am not buying insurance .......

this BS reminds me of when I got out of the Corps and the college told me that I had to register for the draft... I laughed in their face and told them a thing or two ....... I was on inactive reserve duty "per contract" for 3 years ......

I do not have to register for the draft because I was still under contract ..... government can be such assholes .... but it becomes worse when their minions try to enforce their stupidity .....

Maybe I'm wrong, but with a health CO-OP you decide the level of care and the community involvement determines the cost along with the medical aspect.

If I go to my community hospital and say that the Beezzer Health CO-OP is forming with 100 members, what kind of deal can we get on prompt care, initial first aid, minor surgeries, major surgeries etc, I can go back to my group, say okay folks, here's the plan. . .

If we pay out cash, we can get 5 bucks per visit or 20 bucks for the year, 50 for major surgeries, . . . . (dollar prices I just threw in there)
Even smaller communities might be more beneficial. Many small communities are seen by critical care units that perform major surgeries, but can be dealt with on an individual basis.

Right now, at this very moment, my wife (an RN) is doing some rounds on some of our elderly neighbors. If they merit seeing a doc, we usually drive them, but if they are just under the weather or need someone to talk to, we provide that aspect of care, leaving our local hospitals and prompt cares to deal with the truly ill. My wife doesn't do anything to risk her license and will always lean towards care instead of not, but you'd be surprised on how much they just wanted to chat and didn't have anyone to listen to them.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
After reading the article, it sounds like the government is setting aside money so people can basically create "the credit unions" of health care.

Owned, controlled by ALL members and backed up by the feds (like the NCUA)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join