It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One push for good measure! Watch what happens next !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Cassandra Feuerstein, 47, was arrested for DUI after officers found her pulled over at the side of the road and asleep behind the wheel.

Surveillance video portrays a calm scene as Feuerstein interacts with an officer until she says she asked to call her husband and kids

The officer's report said Feuerstein was not looking at the camera while being processed and charged her with resisting arrest while she was being brought back to the cell

Her lawyer says she's proceeding with the civil suit because authorities are not pursuing charges against the officer.

Same story different day. Ok she was asleep in a parked car... She gets arrested for DUI... Asked to call husband and kids... Next thing you see is she being pushed into the concrete seat. We do not know what went on in the 20 seconds she was out of the room with the video... But.....

www.nbcchicago.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Nothing will happen to him short of a reprimand. He was only doing his job. In an ideal world he would go to prison for that, and I really hope he does, and gets put into gen pop. I'm sure plenty of people in there will recognize him as a dirty cop and a woman beater, and he'll be treated the way he deserves to be.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Argg gut wrenching to watch.

You know, i think you can judge the health of a society based on how well they treat those who break the rules. In this instance...OMGGGGGG
edit on 10-10-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I didn't want to watch the video..cause I know it would break my heart. I read the article and saw the pictures of her face. My gosh...her face...

My uncle got aressted for sleeping in his car while intoxicated and was charged with a DUI. Sure this happens...but no reason to throw around a little woman. Seems those men were on some kind of power trip.
I really wish those police that did this to her would be charged with assault or stripped of their badges...but now days, that just won't happen. They will pay her to shut her up.

Really sad.
edit on 10-10-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

It would appear being asleep in ones car (not driving) will get you the same results as if you were driving and pulled over... Probably safer to find a ditch and curl up, No?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

From my understanding..if the keys are in the ignition..you're considered to be driving even if you're pulled over. My uncle was in a parking lot, but his keys were in the ignition. So DUI..

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I JUST MADE AN AUDIBLE GASP IN MY WORK!

Arrest that Cop NOW for ASSAULT!

Put a warning on that 727Sky! Please I was not ready for that!
edit on 10-10-2013 by abeverage because: of power abusers

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
despite and no matter anything she may have said or done in those few seconds outside the cell. there's nothing that could possibly justify 'launching' her head first into that solid, mounted bench inside.

kee-ryste she could have likely taken on everyone on duty [/sarcasm]

what? with....

All 125# of her!?

just not right.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

This just makes me crazy, there is nothing about the woman's domineer that warrants what this cop did.

Her attorney should get ahold of news media or the newspaper of her town and make this vid viral, hell get ahold of the cable news networks and get them to watch this.

Just imagine if this were your wife or daughter cause I would bet money this cop thinks in his insane power trip mentality that this woman got what she deserved...............this guy is a front page event waiting to happen.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Never fall asleep in your car, ever!!

I live in the West of England and there was a similar incident a couple of years ago. The Police Ofiicer was found guilty in a court of law, but had this overturned at the court of appeal.

The video evidence was harrowing to watch, seeing a female put through such treatment immediately made my blood boil. But as it's a Police State, they get away with it time and time again.

I know people will disagree with the claim that we are living in a Police State, but we are seriously. You can no longer look at a Policeman as to provoke their attention of the wrong kind. I have seen this as well as experienced it.

Shame on the Ofiicer, no need for such cowardly behaviour.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Just ticks me off that there were cops who witnessed the wrong and just did nothing. If they were honest cops they would have arrested the other cop on the spot and charged him with the assault. Instead they act like it was no big deal.

Pitiful!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
When the sh_t hits the fan!
I'm always seeing that being used here on ats.
Why dont all these cop vids cause the sh_t to hit the fan?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Every LEO in the world should have to undergo a monthly urine test for anabolic steroids and amphetamines.

Positive test #1--2 month suspension w/o pay, $1000 fine
Positive test #2--permanent disqualification for any LEO job and 2 months in jail.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Tusks

Every LEO in the world should have to undergo a monthly urine test for anabolic steroids and amphetamines.

Positive test #1--2 month suspension w/o pay, $1000 fine
Positive test #2--permanent disqualification for any LEO job and 2 months in jail.

Good idea. And when we see an assault like we see in this, and all the other vids, it should mean mandatory imprisonment.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

This is what America's police force has come to?

So insecure with their own manhood that they need to compensate by assaulting a defenseless female?

Video Captures Cop's Alleged Excessive Force Against Chicago Woman

Alleged? Really? Oh mainstream media, one day you as an organization will realize why youre detested.

edit on 10-10-2013 by gladtobehere because: I had to vomit

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Nothing short of unprofessional, power trip brutality. Really, she asked to walk out of the cell then is attacked, can see feet shuffle outside of the door/in the corner cam view before she's forcefully shoved back into the room. No excuse to throw a rather small looking, unimposing, woman like that the way they did.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
My god. Painful to watch. Dogs, need to be put down sometimes. Isn't that what they keep saying about pitbulls?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

well these so called peace officers have the blind law behind them right now....they fail to realise when the SHTF that they have families too and will be recognised in the street and dealt with accordingly..their masters will abandon them and rightly so because when all hell breaks loose they will be hiding away safely.....funny thing is they will cry for mercy....but I somehow believe that mercy will not be given.....

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Reminds me of things bullies do...

The female officer is taking her "problems" out on people!

These videos belong in everyone of these threads:

Psychology: Electric Shock Experiment (Milgram Experiment) HD
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b7YFtiE5EA
www.youtube.com...

Feature Film - The Stanford Prison Experiment (Documentary)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_LKzEqlPto
www.youtube.com...

quiet rage
www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKnU3ARSgWI
www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added videos

new topics

top topics

join