It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve Explained in 3 minutes.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

HUMBLEONE
So then all the debt is make believe too! FEEL that one for a moment and embrace the absurdity.

Almost. Not the debt that's counterfeit. That's where absurdity enters the picture.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

All you guys need to do. We guys and gals need to do...is take back our country. Nothing in USA belongs to the government or the federal reserve. It belongs to US. As in you and me. This is our country, why don't we take it back? Come on I want to atleast fight for the future while I still can.

Maybe I shouldnt of said that Oh Terror watch list lol.
edit on 12-10-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

HUMBLEONE

MorpheusUSA
Hello All:

If you have ever taken Economics 101 in college you are taught this principle in some form or fashion. My Econ professor kept telling the class the Fed was a branch of the Federal Government. I kept telling him it where private bank. He just kept telling the class that was not true. He did not like me that much after that.

~Morpheus.

Because dear Morpheus, your professor, all professors and teachers are agents of the Matrix. There is no spoon. There is no debt. PEACE.

edit on 11-10-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: Because I embrace the absudity. I relish it. I treat it as an art form. Absurdity it's whats for dinner.

There is no spoon my friend there is no spoon.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This principal is not only used in the US but in Europe too , I don't known the if this applies for the rest of the world.

I've heard to stop this slavery is to reset all bank accounts for those in debt and those that have plenty then we can start over again.

But you and I know that slavery never ended and ever will be , It's only wrapped in another paper.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
This video should fit here too if someone hasn't heard of this. Its great video to watch, though some points are bit ridiculous. Yes, the Fed is not Federal, its private bank. Last president who tried to stand up against The Fed was John F. Kennedy. On June 4th 1963 he signed executive order 11110 that allowed government to print out own money without Fed. Then he got assassinated and the next president, Lyndon B. Johnson trashed that. No one has dared to stand up against The Fed after that.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

TheBandit795
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

There is also another solution besides besides centralized monetary policy (whether it's the fed or congress):

# your "solution".

Banks would still be free to issue money out of thin air, as interest bearing loans.

Earning money for nothing, literally.

Without even the pretence of answering to a quasi-state but actually private entity, or the charade of needing to maintain reserve requirements or the flatulence that are capital requirements they have to observe, maybeish, nowadays.

Also, it was private banks which merged into a cartel of their own accord and volition. They even wrote the legislation for the federal reserve system.

Because being in a cartel meant that they could confidently redeem one another's fraudulent promissory notes, backed by imaginary gold or imaginary silver.

Banking needs to be abolished altogether or become a non-profit public service provided by the government.
edit on 2013/10/12 by Pejeu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

TheBandit795
reply to post by Snarl

Your best bet would be a currency that is not created by fractional reserve banking. The value of the money should be on par with the amount/level of production (of goods and services).

All money on bank accounts and loaned out by banks should be 100% in their reserves, not just 10%.
edit on 10-10-2013 by TheBandit795 because: Added the last sentence

It is a stupid fallacy that the money supply needs to grow with the economy.

Even if you believe that stupid nonsense you can not also claim that the way for that to occur is through redistribution of wealth or purchasing power, which is all that banks actually do.

They take purchasing power from the many and give to the few.

Keeping a sizeable chunk for themselves in the process.

Even if you were to claim that we need finer resolution, smaller granularity in the money supply (the ratio between the total money supply and the smallest possible unit/subdivision of the money supply) as the economy grows, that could very fairly be resolved by simply shifting the decimal point one place to the right every so often.

Then absolutely everyone would instantly have 10 times as much money as they had before but everything would also cost 10 times what it cost before.

So no net redistribution of wealth or purchasing power would occur.

Or you could simply have a fixed money supply of electronic currency. With your electronic wallet stored digitally as a double precision (64 bit) floating point number representing the cash you got.

Or an arbitrarily subdivizable but fixed money supply.

Cue bitcoin.

The only purpose of issuing new money is to redistribute wealth through redistribution of purchasing power.

Period.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Bandit,

If people took the time to see the simple fact that the only thing that is actually worth anything in the entire "Ponzi Scheme", is their sweat equity.

And what I mean by this is Time traded for money, because we only have a finite number of hours in the day, and how we use them is all up to us.

When someone else controls what you do, and millions of others they are feeding off of your "Sweat Equity".

It's great when you closer to the top, but when you're at the bottom......well we all know how that story goes.

edit on 12-10-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
awesome post really enjoyed the videos that people have posted . s&f

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think I've just found how they do it.

Soon Janet Yellen will be doing the same thing.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Question: I understand most of the video, but riddle me this: if the Government borrows that $1,000, and has to pay, say, $100 interest on it, then the Government need raise $1,100 in taxes from the citizens for that loan to be paid off.

Now, I understand how there will never be enough money for everyone as a whole to pay off the debt, but it seems at least the government could pay it off if it were to raise enough taxes.

Right?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

End the FED, and back the money with oil.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Realtruth

Bandit,

If people took the time to see the simple fact that the only thing that is actually worth anything in the entire "Ponzi Scheme", is their sweat equity.

And what I mean by this is Time traded for money, because we only have a finite number of hours in the day, and how we use them is all up to us.

When someone else controls what you do, and millions of others they are feeding off of your "Sweat Equity".

It's great when you closer to the top, but when you're at the bottom......well we all know how that story goes.

edit on 12-10-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

Investing is TRULY sickening when you seek to turn a profit. you work -->YOU see the fruits of your labor.
Noone should be able to leach off what you toil through.. that is a PARASITE!

there was this old 70's movie, and this guy was alone in the snow (gold fever?), and he kept saying something like "never make a nickel off another man's sweat" since I was a kid ..this is why I HATE the uber-ELite.

They are parasites.. Investing in COMMODITIES? you are a PARASITE..
Investing in health care? REALLY? profiting off others' DEATH, SUFFERING and MISERY..
ONLY a specimen of SCUM would do these things.

I am glad the you are aware Real,
spreading to others is all we got imho,
edit on 17-10-2013 by HanzHenry because: clear

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Evanzsayz

All you guys need to do. We guys and gals need to do...is take back our country. Nothing in USA belongs to the government or the federal reserve. It belongs to US. As in you and me. This is our country, why don't we take it back? Come on I want to atleast fight for the future while I still can.

Maybe I shouldnt of said that Oh Terror watch list lol.
edit on 12-10-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

look around dude. It is too late to fight, There are TENS OF MILLIONS of foreign INVADERS pillaging for well over a decade.!!

maybe before Our jobs (trades) and our kids part time jobs (mowing lawns, etc) were GONE!

Off of our welfare bennies, they have under cut our pay and sent BILLIONS home to their countries. You ought to see the ranches bought off the backs of decades of American labor struggles!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Check out this new thread with an excellent 30 minute video that goes into more detail than this one.

The Biggest Scam in the History of Mankind

For those of us who do not get bored by videos about this conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

Her is Sherry Jackson an ex IRS agent speaking out publicly:

wish there were more like her!

here is a pdf of getting the IRSmonkey off of yer back:

IRS fraud

RIP Tommy Cryer.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
British comedian Russell Brand was asked to guest edit New Statesman this week. He wrote what I believe is the first main stream media editorial calling for a revolution to bring down the banks and modern politics:
www.newstatesman.com...

While he is an absolute hero for saying this, he totally failed when asked what exactly we should do. He gave the typical "I don't know exactly but it shouldn't....." Is it really so difficult for people to understand the lending system and discuss how to fix it?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join