It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve Explained in 3 minutes.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

rickymouse
Well, they can raise the price of gold to make their ten percent worth more. I think the Federal reserve caused the rise in price of gold to cover their ass. The banks can also manipulate that money and soon the dollar is worth only a penny. What we believe we have in savings is just an illusion. When everything collapses, even houses will be worth very little but at least if it is paid off, you have a place to live.

They own the frickin mines dude.. lol

Of course they can control the value.

This is why Gold Investors ARE IDIOTS.

I bought and sold AMMO and made more money than them.

And when shtf they will be throwing gold coins while I smell like cordite..lol
edit on 10-10-2013 by HanzHenry because: words..

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Oh, absolutely not!! Don't ever have an accident and let me become the POTUS. The people that turned the American dollar into a ponzi scheme are long since dead and gone ... but they have surviving family members I would gladly vent my rage on. We'd just have to have a little audit first. The concepts of the Fed and the dollar are sound, but anything can become corrupt and ruined. I know I lack (totally) diplomatic skill. Therefore, I should never sit behind the desk in the oval office.

Unfortunately for us, there are 'people' who lack moral or ethical standards. They are where our noses need to lead us. Entities like the Fed are merely a distraction. It's the 'people' inside we have to go after. It's the 'people' that made the rules we have to go after. It's the 'people' who provide cover, for simple financial compensation, that we need to get out of the way. I'm sure you see the trend here.

Now ask yourself, why are there no laws governing moral or ethical conduct? Believe me, if you get into a court of law ... I hope there's a lawyer running around ATS who'll back me up on this. We (the people) have been fooled into believing there is punishment for those who commit ethical violations in business, but the 'laws' concerning such are overwhelmingly complex and filled with an endless array of loopholes. This is another rabbit hole, and I'm gonna stop right there.

Apologies for the delay in my reply. The wife dragged me off by the ear.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

HanzHenry

rickymouse
Well, they can raise the price of gold to make their ten percent worth more. I think the Federal reserve caused the rise in price of gold to cover their ass. The banks can also manipulate that money and soon the dollar is worth only a penny. What we believe we have in savings is just an illusion. When everything collapses, even houses will be worth very little but at least if it is paid off, you have a place to live.

They own the frickin mines dude.. lol

Of course they can control the value.

And when shtf they will be throwing gold coins while I smell like cordite..lol

Nail on the head: "They control the value."

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

LewsTherinThelamon

I think you are missing the point.

Dude ... wake up!! It's people like you who are EXACTLY what the problem is here. You're focusing on a point and they're 'getting away with it' all around what you're looking at. When I go to grab reinforcements, you're standing there like an idiot pointing the finger of blame at a GD building.

Please ... don't take ... "me" ... out of context. I know we're both on the same team here, brother. Forgive me for being so direct.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Forgive me, I must have misconstrued what you were saying.

I thought you didn't understand the implications of the Federal Reserve.
edit on 10-10-2013 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hello All:

If you have ever taken Economics 101 in college you are taught this principle in some form or fashion. My Econ professor kept telling the class the Fed was a branch of the Federal Government. I kept telling him it where private bank. He just kept telling the class that was not true. He did not like me that much after that.

~Morpheus.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

you can't just "end the fed"

the fed would end you before you end the fed.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
*ahem* Would now be a good time to get rid and sell the American dollar?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I'm kinda new on ATS, but isn't this a topic that should have been covered already? It seems like it would be common knowledge to folks on here. Does anyone know what these 'bonds' are backed by?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Snarl

Oh, absolutely not!! Don't ever have an accident and let me become the POTUS. The people that turned the American dollar into a ponzi scheme are long since dead and gone ... but they have surviving family members I would gladly vent my rage on. We'd just have to have a little audit first. The concepts of the Fed and the dollar are sound, but anything can become corrupt and ruined. I know I lack (totally) diplomatic skill. Therefore, I should never sit behind the desk in the oval office.

If the concepts of the Fed and the dollar are sound, why is it that only these families are the ones really benefiting off of it?

Unfortunately for us, there are 'people' who lack moral or ethical standards. They are where our noses need to lead us. Entities like the Fed are merely a distraction. It's the 'people' inside we have to go after. It's the 'people' that made the rules we have to go after. It's the 'people' who provide cover, for simple financial compensation, that we need to get out of the way. I'm sure you see the trend here.

The people inside, those same families. Rotschild, Rockefeller, Warburg etc..

Now ask yourself, why are there no laws governing moral or ethical conduct? Believe me, if you get into a court of law ... I hope there's a lawyer running around ATS who'll back me up on this. We (the people) have been fooled into believing there is punishment for those who commit ethical violations in business, but the 'laws' concerning such are overwhelmingly complex and filled with an endless array of loopholes. This is another rabbit hole, and I'm gonna stop right there.

Yep, that is true.

Apologies for the delay in my reply. The wife dragged me off by the ear.

I completely understand that. Happens to me too sometimes

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rychwebo

This topic has been discussed since the beginning of ATS, we bring it up from time to time to refresh the memory and to make more people aware of it. A lot of my older threads are about the Federal Reserve and the Rothschilds.

Plus I discovered that new video yesterday.
edit on 11-10-2013 by TheBandit795 because: inserted link.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

HanzHenry

rickymouse

That's why Gold is not an investment but a hedge (except for some specially minted coins which do rise quickly in value). It's merely to protect against the devaluation of the Dollar.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I've just found something else:

World Bank Insider Blows Whistle on Corruption, Federal Reserve

A former insider at the World Bank, ex-Senior Counsel Karen Hudes, says the global financial system is dominated by a small group of corrupt, power-hungry figures centered around the privately owned U.S. Federal Reserve. The network has seized control of the media to cover up its crimes, too, she explained. In an interview with The New American, Hudes said that when she tried to blow the whistle on multiple problems at the World Bank, she was fired for her efforts. Now, along with a network of fellow whistleblowers, Hudes is determined to expose and end the corruption. And she is confident of success.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

TheBandit795

If the concepts of the Fed and the dollar are sound, why is it that only these families are the ones really benefiting off of it?

I like this thread and the number of rabbit holes it could take us down. I appreciate you allowing my open participation and your thoughtful responses. I also respect your candid response to another thread participant as to WHY this topic is presented in a fresh format from time-to-time.

My summary thoughts are: Currency issues will always find a way to become problematic until laws are simplified, so much so that the common man is able to easily represent himself in a court of law; punishments for crimes are equal whether you're rich or poor; and 'control of value' is possible only in fair and open markets.

-Cheers!!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

TheBandit795
reply to post by Snarl

So you're okay with a ponzi scheme?

Bandit that is the main problem with many people in the USA and the rest of the world, they are OK with a ponzi schemes, because they don't truly understand what has transpired, currently transpiring and will continue to.

Thanks for posting this great piece of information, even someone with extreme ADD can absorb it.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It was great until 2:15 when it ran into speculation about global cabals taking over and stuff. I appreciated the factual explanation of how the fed works though.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thanks for the share! It is super brief, however it is incredibly informative and insightful. It may not share anything new for anyone, but it is always good to review what it is exactly we are all speaking out against.
+1 for you! XD
Thanks for sharing, I will be sharing this as well.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So then all the debt is make believe too! FEEL that one for a moment and embrace the absurdity.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

MorpheusUSA
Hello All:

If you have ever taken Economics 101 in college you are taught this principle in some form or fashion. My Econ professor kept telling the class the Fed was a branch of the Federal Government. I kept telling him it where private bank. He just kept telling the class that was not true. He did not like me that much after that.

~Morpheus.

Because dear Morpheus, your professor, all professors and teachers are agents of the Matrix. There is no spoon. There is no debt. PEACE.

edit on 11-10-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: Because I embrace the absudity. I relish it. I treat it as an art form. Absurdity it's whats for dinner.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

im a little confused. video says that if a hypothetical 1000 dollars was created and deposited in a particular banks reserves, withholding 10%, leaving 90% (900 dollars) to loan out.

then it says "since the original 1000 is still in the banks reserves, this generates a 90% profit on top of the original loan to the bank.

is this an electronic loan that the banks loan to the person?

i dont understand how the original grand can still be present in the bank if it was contracted OUT of the bank.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join