It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Silent conspiracy of Islam - one extreme opinion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

OpinionatedB

Its a prayer.... you are saying a prayer to God upon his head when you speak those words... a God you turned your back on...

is it any wonder people find offense when you say this to them?

Sabahi

"Assalaamu alaikum" means "May peace be upon YOU". No mention of Allah there.

Who is the source of peace? Where does peace come from if not from As Salaam in Arabic, YHVH-Shalom in Hebrew (Pereq ha-Shalom) and, the Author of Peace in English?

Are you the giver of peace in your mind when you say those words?

Now, If I had said, "Assalaamu alaikum ra'matullahi wa barakatu",..... then we could possibly consider this a prayer of acknowledgement to Allah.

It is a prayer when we say this even in shortened version... we are praying to Allah for peace upon the head of the person to whom we are speaking. And this IS how it is taught.

Would you rather have a two-faced Muslim say "Assalaamu alaikum" just because it is a popular catch-phrase,.... or would you rather have a non-Muslim wish you Peace from the sincerity of their heart?

People of all faiths pray for me and my family, and wish peace for me out of the sincerity of their heart. And to me it is beautiful and i accept all in the spirit that it is offered...

but these people are not you, they are in ignorance...

You say those words in a showy way, on a english speaking forum to somehow "prove" to others that you once called yourself Muslim, a religion you never even learned....and that yes, is offensive... it is not given in the Spirit of Truth when issuing from your mouth, but in the spirit of evil...

Because had you learned Islam in Truth, this most basic fact would not have passed you by...

edit on 12-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Everything you just said is purely your own opinion and your own belief.

Millions of people throughout history, and all around the world have experienced Peace, have felt Peace, and have worked towards Peace for their families and people. Millions of people who did not believe in a God.

Peace is a state of being. It is not restricted to Islam just because Muhammad said so.

I wish you Peace.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
For those of you who would like to keep an eye on the 'one true faith' I recommend 'atlas shrugs' I get daily updates, which makes for some interesting reading, 'rantburg' carries news from time to time as well. (one true faith=islam)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Puzzuzu
For everyone saying "I dont know why they have to come here" or "they already have their countries, why do they need to come here and preach something we dont want".... Umm remember Christianity anyone?

I was wondering when this would be brought up

It happened a thousand years ago and i think we can both agree The West has evolved a bit since then, unless you happened to have seen a mob of armour-clad christians led by a vicar running around beheading Muslims in the East lately?

Religion served a purpose back then; it guided the misguided, it taught civility in times of violence, it formed societies and we should all, as humans be grateful for that. However, those lessons are over and we graduated. It is time to break those habits of blindly following the words of a 2000 year old rule book and come together as Human Beings, then all of this arguing will stop.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I said peace comes from God... not from Islam... ALL peace comes from God, and God gives freely to ALL His creation. HE created all peoples, and gives of His good to all peoples....No one can accuse God of being unfair with His creation!

The point of this world is to SEEK, and hopefully find.. HIM. Its not always easy... there are no glaring lights with bells and whistles which scream here is God....But its like the ocean diver who traverses the depths, risking life and limb for the precious pearl.

I hope you find HIM... but the road is not always happy, and never easy.
edit on 12-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
All the mainstream religions as practiced are satanical in nature. Gee wonder why everyone has been conditioned to laugh at satanism while most of the obscene wealthy get together and have orgies and plan the next conspiracy.

Its just that islam is the most backward and cruel of all, but NATO gives them plenty of reason to hate us as christians and jews. I actually feel sorry for the jews that cant establish a jewish state in an overwhelmingly muslim dominated region. Of course they could have done that but they played softball when they should have been playing hardball.

I gave up on religions a long time ago when I started taking alternative history seriously. Whats important isnt discussed in the mainstream world and what isnt is discussed all the time. Of course its a conspiracy. But what is god, satan, angels, demons, etc? I have my own theory and people would laugh but I believe I am correct and you are wrong.

I hope sharia law gets stopped in its tracks in the middle east, and most certainly has little tolerance in the western world. We dont need more sick religious fanatics. I am not pushing atheism either because this is a naive and stupid path. I am pushing agnosticism until we get more facts straight. I believe in the ancient alien hypothesis and multidimensional beings.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

It has nothing to do with modern foreign policy, and everything to do with what Islam actually IS, in and of itself.

Do some research, and you will see that the founders of this totalitarian lifestyle/religion wanted the brutality and the occupation of foreign lands right from the get-go.

I'm sick of people thinking this is a modern problem - Islam is a twisted forgery of the Judeo-Christian tradition, always has been brutal, always will be brutal. Don't believe it when people tell you that moderate Muslims are right about Islam - moderates are essentially disobedient to 'Allah' and the extremists are more in line with what Islam actually IS.

From a spiritual perspective, believe it or don't, Islam was seeded by an antichrist spirit disguised as an angel - the very Devil himself. Islam in its truest form is the antithesis of morality and conscience.

What kind of bullcrap is that???? Antichrist in disguise? what they having costume parties now? You are so far from the truth its a shame to watch. If you want to find the antichrist look into your own soul. Look at the direction that America or the west is heading in. You're saying that freeing of slavery 1000 years before Abraham Lincoln is bad thing? (granted not all Slaves were free'd however a Hadith does specify that a slave should wear clothes from what you wear and a slave should eat from what you eat....And even refers to them as servants (Oh no slaves eating and looking like normal people with no shackles?? ANTICHRIST!!)) Or is it that fact that Muslims cannot cross others who have upheld their side of the bargain.. a true antichrist act. Or maybe it is the fact that it states to be fearful of God and his punishment because anyone who wholly fears and places his trust in God will never be corrupted? How about getting rid of debt or tyranny.. truly Antichrist doctrine.

Or maybe you should take a look at where we are going right here in the west? By the age of 16 I knew over 4 girls that went to my highschool at the time that were pregnant.. and their "B Daddy" a drug abuser.. ah yes that is truly the teaching of the right path. Or the fact that the tests in schools were so "dummed" down to the point where america's education is falling off the charts when compared to rest of the world. The fact the Every single president started or intervene with military force at one point or another since as far back as my childhood will let me.. truly the teachings of a God. Or is it that about 10 percent of the population is actually practicing their religion while others just claim their faith and do nothing except sin. How about the fact that if you didn't lose your virginity by the end of Highschool you would be shameful of proclaiming such a claim to your fellow friends if asked?...........you are off by a long shot and I don't have to be religious to tell you that. Anyone with eyes and ears can see it. Maybe just maybe you will see it too.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

NeoMuslim

Or maybe you should take a look at where we are going right here in the west? By the age of 16 I knew over 4 girls that went to my highschool at the time that were pregnant.. and their "B Daddy" a drug abuser.. ah yes that is truly the teaching of the right path.

This is a matter of freedom, surely those girls as you said are going wrong direction but they are not FORCED to do so. Teenpregnancies are sad but you can´t say it´s something that western society wants and there is no authorities who are supporting and couraging teen to get pregnant. Quite opposite what happens in Islamic countries where child marriages are considered to be traditional and acceptable.

NeoMuslim
Or the fact that the tests in schools were so "dummed" down to the point where america's education is falling off the charts when compared to rest of the world.

At least every child in American school system has a RIGHT to go and get eduacation, meanwhile in islamic world girls are being slavered and being refused to have eduacation which could improve their life and health.

Islam is not supporting freedom for everyone. It´s only supporting and boosting the male importance in society.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoMuslim

AntiChrist: Opposing or Contradictory to the teachings of Jesus

Muhammad: Sanctified the punishment of stoning.

Jesus: "Let he who is free of sin cast the first stone"

'nuff said

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

MisterMahound
Education is Islam's most fearsome enemy. The more people that are educated as to the underlying, long term goals of this dogma, the weaker said brain rot becomes.

Brain rot. Excellent description.

Education is organized religions worst enemy. I've noticed a few muslims and fundamentalist Christians here get all upset when I post scientific proof that Adam and Eve didn't exist; that Noahs Ark simply couldn't happen; that Abraham was folk lore and the stories are unreliable; that David didn't write the psalms; the Jews were never slaves in Egypt and no exodus happened, etc etc.

Posting truth really gets those people all uptight and they just luv to hurl insults at the person posting truth. If ever there was proof that these extreme religions are demonic ... there it is. Evil hates truth.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

DuecesxGeneral
Islam strives for education.

No it doesn't. In fact, being a female and being stuck in a muslim country means it is
difficult to get an education. And it's because of the religion of the men in those
countries who are afraid of women being educated and independent. It's sick.

Iran Forbids 77 College Majors to Women Because They Were Getting 'Too Educated'
Based on religious reasons, Iran is now forbidding women to get higher education in well paying jobs (engineering, medicine, etc) because the muslim gov't fears that women won't be subservient to men any longer if they are independent. They are dumbing the women down so they'll have to marry the ignorant misogynistic men.

Muslim girls in Afghanistan face death for trying to get educated

UK - Misogyny practiced in Muslim schools as Boys get everything first, girls get leftovers

Literacy rates of girls in Muslim Countries .. extremely poor

Muslim girls struggle for education

Plenty more information I could post.

Did you know that spreading wrong information is a sin too in Islam?

No it isn't. Two words ... Taqiyya and Kitman

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

1. Sharia will be implemented world wide (he projects Brussels will have majority of Muslim population by 2030.)
2. There is no difference between Islam and Sharia
3. Democracy is the opposite of Sharia and Islam
4. Muslim who says is against Sharia, it's impossible...he is not a Muslim
5. A democratic Muslim is impossible, same like Christian Jew or a Muslim Jew.
6. Amputation for theft, stoning for infidelity...only a small portion of Sharia
7. apparently in Antwerp, 50 % of children in schools are Muslim.

Sharia will only be implemented in area's where there is a Muslim majority, when these Muslims actually are following a fundamental Islamic way of life.

There is no difference between Islam and Sharia is correct. This is because Islam is a way of life, and when the nations choice is to live by Islamic law, ( instead of a secular government, which is the norm, also in countries with a Muslim majority ) then Sharia isn't something you can implement. It simply means you live by Sharia A.K.A. Islamic law, which is a way of life, and not some list of rules similar to anything we use, like a law book...

Democracy is one system that still makes most Muslim nations a secular governed country.
Fundamental ideas, that will ask an Islamic way of life, will only be part of smaller Muslim communities, unless they become a majority or grab the power in their country, then most Muslims will not want a life, with the strict and old fashioned ideas of fundamentalist in place, to restrain their freedoms and living their lives as they see fit.
No moderate religious person would.

The next points only show a radical view on the definition of what a Muslim is, and how they think it should be.

I might agree with the eye for an eye approach...

Yes there are many Muslim children around these days. So what ?
There are Muslims living around the world, and they are a majority in many nations all throughout Asia and the Middle East, Africa... Yet we see only a handful of radical groups among them. Most radical groups can be found, fighting in places where there's war or any other political instability. Mostly making such a fuzz that it looks like they are all over the place.

Time will tell eventually....

You better stop feeling scared though. It's a waste of time. It prevents you to enjoy life.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Sahabi
To spread love, compassion, freedom, and safety is why this ex-Muslim now speaks out against Islam. I have come to a realization of the Divine within others,... The Self as the others,... and the unity and interconnections between others and myself. We can no longer support anything that is counter to Loving and Understanding others. We are all one family.

So are you an adherent of The Law of One now, or what sort of philosophy do you believe in? How was it that you came to these realizations?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lumpy79

It didn't happen 1000 years ago, it only stopped less than 100 years ago... The Australian Aboriginal Stolen Generation for example. Christianity has only recently become a lot less detrimental to society since it has been largely removed from the political sphere. Islam is still potent and dangerous, and likely always will be because technically no one can be a moderate Muslim, and it is an amalgamation of law, politics and religion.

And I do also see Christians running around the Middle East murdering Muslims over their religion... They are called Americans, and they do it with expensive military hardware instead of swords nowadays... Very Christ like.

Finally I don't think it is up to you or I to decide that we forget religious scriptures because we think them inapplicable and have the potential to be used for corrupt purposes. You can't stop ideas, and they will always express themselves, whether it be through a book or something else.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by boymonkey74

I wish we could just give them all a big land mass

They already have their own land mass...but for some reason, they choose to come here...

I don't understand that sentiment...If I were fanatical about my beliefs...I would never emigrate to live somewhere were my beliefs are not supported by the community.

Unless you felt it was your God-Given mission to convert the communities which don't uphold YOUR ideas. Scary thought, eh?

It isn't muslims who scare it, it is extremists in general. This world has seen its fair share of them, in EVERY generation, and the scars they leave behind never fully heal.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

FlyersFan

DuecesxGeneral
Islam strives for education.

No it doesn't. In fact, being a female and being stuck in a muslim country means it is
difficult to get an education. And it's because of the religion of the men in those
countries who are afraid of women being educated and independent. It's sick.

Iran Forbids 77 College Majors to Women Because They Were Getting 'Too Educated'
Based on religious reasons, Iran is now forbidding women to get higher education in well paying jobs (engineering, medicine, etc) because the muslim gov't fears that women won't be subservient to men any longer if they are independent. They are dumbing the women down so they'll have to marry the ignorant misogynistic men.

Muslim girls in Afghanistan face death for trying to get educated

UK - Misogyny practiced in Muslim schools as Boys get everything first, girls get leftovers

Literacy rates of girls in Muslim Countries .. extremely poor

Muslim girls struggle for education

Plenty more information I could post.

Did you know that spreading wrong information is a sin too in Islam?

No it isn't. Two words ... Taqiyya and Kitman

You cant compare the original to these wannabe islamic nation. The original was based upon justice dignity trust honor and maintaing the peace. Whoever, espcially the rulers of any nation, tries to deprive a nation of education is lower than scum. Correct me if im wrong but isnt 1/5 of the population of the world muslim?
I mean if terrorism is causing terror to the government then it is kind of , because its the people's choice to be a muslim , at heart. And its the people choice whenever to strike at the heart of the government if its is not only failing them but causing oppression throughout the land.
But the reason why Islam isn't a terrorist religion , because it makes sure people do not lose their temper and go to the extreme. Correct me if im wrong but the best trait, or in the top 3 to The Creator of All,is to control ones temper. Controlling ones emotion causes a person to see clearly .
Name ten things that are wrong with the teachings of Islam from the actual Quran?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The object of Islam is to spread its belief to all four corners of the world. Now unfortunately some muslims are very extreme and they interpret their quran as extreme as they are. And suddenly it is spreading the belief to all four corners of the world, by any means necessary.
The many muslims who follow blindly are often not able to read and they do not think for themselves. Perfect sheeple.

There will come a time where this will become a big problem, I am sure of it. Why do you think the catholic church is suddenly changing their image to suit the larger general younger population?
I realise there are muslims who are good people, I am just unsure wether they are the majority or minority of muslims.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Impossible because in Islam Muslims must oppose oppression so if anything they would be the ones fighting against the government.
There is no extreme Islam. The reason why i say this is because as a Muslim, one can not fight unless that person is being heavily oppressed. That means that his basic civil rights are being taken away.
And what every happened to innocent until proven guilty without a doubt. There are many white, black, Asian, Arab, etc Muslim it is a lifestyle and a belief.

Rubbish! As soon as islamic dictatorship is achieved, oppression is not only accepted, but divinified. Anyone who casts just a brief look at the sharia and the reliance of the traveller will know this. You are either ignorant about your own religion or practicing kitman - islamic lying and deception to ease the spread of the faith by spreading false security among unbelievers to lure them into letting down their guard.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

DuecesxGeneral
You cant compare the original to these wannabe islamic nation.

We all hear that alot ... excuses for how Muslims act ... 'they aren't really muslim' or 'that's not islam' or 'wannabe Islamic nations'. Dude ... Iran is an Islamic nation. So is Saudi Arabia. So if Afghanistan. etc etc. And they block women from getting an education based on ISLAM. It may or may not be YOUR interpretation of Islam, but it is the interpretation of hundreds of millions of Muslims ... so yes indeed, it is Islam and they are Islamic nations.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Daemonarch

there will be no such thing as a a Total world dictatorship because Muslims will be persecuted until the day of judgement.
And second the reason why the Islamic Ummah ( the nation of people as whole) is under such chaos is because there is no caliph. This person is suppose to be shield and the political succesor that will try to guide the people. We have a body without its head.
IM not saying that these islamic nations of today wouldnt try to rule the world with force and dictatorship, because tthey probably would. But they would do it for their own personal greed and self absorbance, not because they are following sharia.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join