posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:35 PM
MarioOnTheFly1. Sharia will be implemented world wide (he projects Brussels will have majority of Muslim population by 2030.)
2. There is no difference between Islam and Sharia
3. Democracy is the opposite of Sharia and Islam
4. Muslim who says is against Sharia, it's impossible...he is not a Muslim
5. A democratic Muslim is impossible, same like Christian Jew or a Muslim Jew.
6. Amputation for theft, stoning for infidelity...only a small portion of Sharia
7. apparently in Antwerp, 50 % of children in schools are Muslim.
I haven't watched the video or read the article, but based on this list I don't see how this is extreme.
1. Muslims do believe that eventually the entire world will be under Muslim rule. No clue when. It could be in ten years or ten thousand. Right now
our goal is just to establish a Muslim state in so called Muslim lands, we aren't aiming to bring sharia to the West.
2. That is true.
3. Also true. Democracy is a foolish system.
4. Obviously if you are against the very rules God laid down you can't really claim to believe in that God.
5. Depends on how ignorant they are.
6. Those punishments are in sharia, however they are exceedingly hard to implement. To the point where it's basically impossible unless they confess.