It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Silent conspiracy of Islam - one extreme opinion

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

I dont really know know what shia believe, but from what i do know is that they believe in saints such as 12 imams who do not commit any kind of sins and the 12 one is still alive and he will have super powers and idk you gotta look it up yourself but shia literally means a separate sect.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

MarioOnTheFly1. Sharia will be implemented world wide (he projects Brussels will have majority of Muslim population by 2030.)
2. There is no difference between Islam and Sharia
3. Democracy is the opposite of Sharia and Islam
4. Muslim who says is against Sharia, it's impossible...he is not a Muslim
5. A democratic Muslim is impossible, same like Christian Jew or a Muslim Jew.
6. Amputation for theft, stoning for infidelity...only a small portion of Sharia
7. apparently in Antwerp, 50 % of children in schools are Muslim.

I haven't watched the video or read the article, but based on this list I don't see how this is extreme.

1. Muslims do believe that eventually the entire world will be under Muslim rule. No clue when. It could be in ten years or ten thousand. Right now our goal is just to establish a Muslim state in so called Muslim lands, we aren't aiming to bring sharia to the West.
2. That is true.
3. Also true. Democracy is a foolish system.
4. Obviously if you are against the very rules God laid down you can't really claim to believe in that God.
5. Depends on how ignorant they are.
6. Those punishments are in sharia, however they are exceedingly hard to implement. To the point where it's basically impossible unless they confess.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join