It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire Hunters / Researchers

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aptrgangr

Which RPG are we playing? Vampire: The Masquerade...or what? Maybe just some good, old-fashioned Dungeons and Dragons? Otherwise, the stuff you are asking about makes no sense.

Why would a vamipre, not know about vampire hunters. If you are a vampire, you've lived a lot longer than the humans hunting you...and over time...you'd learn about them, and their organization. And, any vampire willing to stay alive, certainly wouldn't post online, which can be tracked, to hunt down where you are.

Stop pretending, or let me roll a character. You choose.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Yes I totally understand and I also take my hat off to you because you are the better person as I have a hard time letting things go.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

mikelkhall

Yes I totally understand and I also take my hat off to you because you are the better person as I have a hard time letting things go.

Ah its only human nature took me along time to learn to control my patients. so give me the sledge take the rock hammer here and we can continue on. Much better to chip away then risk shattering. And you know you get to have lots of fun in the mean time because you get to think about things in a different way. Maybe its my science background but i do enjoy looking in to alternatives. Must admit i looked in to the possibility of vampires along time ago. It is fascinating to see how they came about and why. And remember every myth has some basis in facts.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Ah its only human nature took me along time to learn to control my patients.

In my case I don't believe it is as much about patience as it is about truth. I've been a cop for so long that I just have a tendency to grab on and ride it to the end.

And remember every myth has some basis in facts.

I understand that completely and really do have an open mind. If someone tells me that their is a ghost in a certain house I will see if I can go to that house to see for myself. If the ghost shows up then I will believe. If someone tells me they are a vampire and they can prove it then I ask them to do so. If they prove it then I will believe.

I have no doubt that there are many things in our world that we do not understand and may never understand. Are they supernatural or just higher physics? I don't know. I do know that I am the type of person that is going to have to see it to believe it.

ps I love your dragon.

edit on 10/13/2013 by mikelkhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

HooHaa
reply to post by Argyll

You are absolutely correct.. Remember Sleepers threads? Some of these threads are entertainment, but others I believe can truly harm.. People's beliefs are a strong thing..

Sleeper's threads were pretty much right on. As an experiencer, that is the real stuff. The only thing I disagreed with him is his politics, dog eat dog conservative patriarchal, whereas there is mother's energy to contend with the equality and progression of souls, so don't consider him 100% free, and his military background tends to lend to that in my opinion. But the ET information is right on. And ET_MAN's information as well, very similar to some degree. Thats the real stuff, minus any agenda's by anyone who shares. (they both use the term pixie dust amongst other things, but ET_MAN spoke of higher levels, and progression, and what it really took to pass the tests here, that is being kind and making others happy, but then did Sleeper.

We're not in a boot camp, prison, we're in a school. Sometimes its like groundhog day though for those who get trapped in their karma crapola and seriously harm others, and people need to work at waking up and really growing up, which is helping others and the world and nature, and caring, understanding others.

The Higher Mind! Not primitive lower mind!
edit on 13-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
** ATTENTION ALL **

Can we please tone down the snipes and fisticuffs.

Focus on the actual topic at hand and not on each other.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Thorneblood
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Don't be so negative. Vampires and Zombies sound cooler then sheer human stupidity.

Which is why people claim to be them...vampires at least.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

CloudSylver

Queen's Vampire Research Center is worth checking out.

And on the topic of hunters, I know that turning someone under a certain age (16-18) is against the rules. The reason for it is because even "born" vampires physically age until maturity.

The theory among certain people (myself included) is that the human soul can act as a base. Ultimately, a person's body is only a vessel and not always indicative of the soul's composition. That's why I mentioned auras.

That site is a joke and some of the most unscientific stuff I've seen in a while. Please tell me that people are not that gullible.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

aptrgangr

NavyDoc
I'm a physician, a man of science, with a strong interest in the occult.I'd love to meet a real one and be able to examine and test him because that paper would get me the Nobel prize.

I think what it is you really want, is as much opportunity as possible, to prove things like this do not exist at all. If I WAS considering subjecting myself to someone with a needle and radiation machines, I don't think anyone in their right mind would pick someone like you. You've taken to the discussion in a rather hostile way and I can't imagine how anyone would conclude you'd look for the truth, but rather focus on front loading with things that point to your intended result. This is just a guess, I don't actually know you, but it's often done under the guise of 'science' and a thin veil it is.

I would no sooner subject myself to your experiments than you would subject to mine. I've been dying to test some things on a human, but wisely I think, nobody has been as taker. There are some things I'd love to verify from my end.

Then again, what makes you think that what I am and what we are will show up in your ultra-limited medical equipment designed to test only for certain thing, especially of the condition is metaphysical, which in some cases, I lean toward. That idea is not very popular with the OVC, but then, it makes them happy to think science can explain it all. Even scientists have their lullabies.

LOL. As expected and seen time after time. Excuses, excuses, excuses. You can experiment on me all you want as long as it is in a quid pro quo format.

Of course I look for the truth...posers get in the way of the truth.

"Ultra limited medial equipment?" You don't have a clue do you?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

mikelkhall
reply to post by taoistguy

Not saying you have been abusing people or whatever, but an attitude of a hostile nature does have serious consequences for some people.

Yes, you were stating that I was not abusing people but you were stating that I was being hostile and I take affront to that. When I am hostile, believe me, you will know it. Asking someone to do what they stated they can do is not hostility. If you believe I have been hostile could you please point out the exact thread or threads so that I can change my approach in the future?

Instead of just claiming something, as the op does in claiming to be a vampire and you do in claiming that I am hostile, please just prove it or kindly find someone else to bother. Thank you.

Nowhere have I said you were being hostile. :|
The stuff about ghostility was not aimed at you but was a general sweeping statement.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

NavyDoc

CloudSylver

Queen's Vampire Research Center is worth checking out.

And on the topic of hunters, I know that turning someone under a certain age (16-18) is against the rules. The reason for it is because even "born" vampires physically age until maturity.

The theory among certain people (myself included) is that the human soul can act as a base. Ultimately, a person's body is only a vessel and not always indicative of the soul's composition. That's why I mentioned auras.

That site is a joke and some of the most unscientific stuff I've seen in a while. Please tell me that people are not that gullible.

since you liked that so much thought id show you this actually i enjoyed this site here have a look.

www.fvza.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well I have something to possibly contribute to this discussion. A link that discusses types of hunters, although it goes on to discuss pretty much everything about supposed real vampires.

www.vampiricstudies.com...

I don't believe I've seen it posted yet but it seems to be kind of similar to how the OP describes Vampirism in those sections. As far as Hunters go that would seem to be accurate if we assume they are real.

For everyone else, you realize you do not have to take this as fact. When I said as much the OP very politely accepted that and stated belief is not required. If you don't want to take part in the actual discussion there is no need and definitely no need for attacks. This is in the ATS Skunk Works section meaning basically no proof is needed or really expected.

edit on 15-10-2013 by inquisitive1977 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by inquisitive1977

Well as shocked as i am apparently there are people who want to hunt vampires.

www.helium.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

lol..I love the comment "Hunting vampires is about as safe as riding an avalanche."

Then they go on to tell you what you need to hunt vampires. Might as well say put a gun to your head and pull the trigger, there is a chance you will live through it.

Although assuming everything is as the OP has posted I would see those hunters as more of a danger than someone who does not kill anyone and only feeds on those that volunteer. Imagine if these supposed hunters assumed kids in some false vampire cult were real what kind of damage they could do.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Being a vampire, as you claim, i would think that you yourself would have alot more info on these "hunters" than,mostly sceptic, people here on ats?
It is you and yours that they are hunting afterall.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I see my most got removed. Cool stuff, most excellent.

But really wasn't this thread supposed to be something about vampires and vampire hunters. I suppose I must have been seeing things. Can we at least get a day to day rendition from the OP or other vampires about what it is like being a vampire night in and night out, you know waking up, brushing your fangs, combing your hair, pouring a bowl cheerios, and steeping outside in to the 12 am traffic to head to work. Or is being a vampire a seasonal thing?

I suppose I must stop with the tired ol making with the funny.

But seeing as we got not even one question answered it's kind of hard to take this as anything but a joke. Seriously if people think there vampires, OK whatever. Yet if there real, I dont think indulging them is going to turn out good in the long run. I mean we would not want the OP's boyfriend or girlfriend to one day be waking up in the middle of the night, with her standing over them, holding a knife and a straw, trying to slip a little blood from that jugular artery, and suck some blood...Oh! Ouch.

OK, OK I cant help myself. Sorry! I will stop now, no for real this time... Maybe...Hopefully this one gets removed as well.

But seriously can we like have a serious conversation about vampires here? Sorry I will not take you serious OP unless you at the very least say what it is your trying to get at, or prove with this whole Vampire Hunters/Researchers thing? One thing is for sure it has not been much on the research part.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

inquisitive1977

lol..I love the comment "Hunting vampires is about as safe as riding an avalanche."

Then they go on to tell you what you need to hunt vampires. Might as well say put a gun to your head and pull the trigger, there is a chance you will live through it.

Although assuming everything is as the OP has posted I would see those hunters as more of a danger than someone who does not kill anyone and only feeds on those that volunteer. Imagine if these supposed hunters assumed kids in some false vampire cult were real what kind of damage they could do.

True very true and the reverse can be said as well if someone so believes they are a vampire that they kill to drink blood i remember reading a incident of a girl and her friends picking up a hitchhiker and did exactly that .She cut his neck let him bleed to death and she drank it. Of course when she was put on trial she denied it but this was still the claim of her co conspirators.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dmvr34

If that were true, I wouldn't be here looking. I can think of better things to do with my time than be the focus of so many threats, accusations and jeering. I also suspect, if I had been assaulted by an actual hunter of vampires, it's liable to go either way. I think what I hoped for was to find one who might talk with me at a distance, exchange ideas, even if we don't agree. What I do think now is, if anything, my mere presence and disclosure of information, has nearly created some. What else would you call christian zealots who think I'm a homicidal lunatic that preys on humans (believe they in vampire or not) and seem invested in shutting me up (how far would they go?) and some are ex or current "law" enforcement even. Life is a joke I think sometimes.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

galadofwarthethird
Yet if there real, I dont think indulging them is going to turn out good in the long run. I mean we would not want the OP's boyfriend or girlfriend to one day be waking up in the middle of the night, with her standing over them, holding a knife and a straw, trying to slip a little blood from that jugular artery, and suck some blood...Oh! Ouch.

Don't worry my little jester. I don't date humans. Your statement has a point and I prefer not to see the person I love also as food. It never works out.

As for researchers, there's a number of them, few are focusing on the medical aspect, most aim toward the metaphysical and I'm not saying this to encourage the "hey, you're stupid and I believe nothing but let me experiment on you, dummy!" types, because I'd never go near those sorts. Still, I'd be willing to test some things but too few are open to searching the materials in ways that go beyond conventional human medicine. I don't know what could be found, I'm a mystery to myself in many ways, all my observations of my own traits are just guesses on my part as to WHY they exist, so, do i want to know more? Yes. Do I want to be treated like a freak in a lab? Are you kidding?

Few medical professionals will touch the topic since they'll be treated as badly as I would if they consider it seriously and not in a "lets just do this to prove to the subject that they're delusional" (which has been done a few times) and is about as useful as whipping some holy water on me and saying "See, you're normal". Research at this point is a mess. Everything I've read is rife with mixed results because the "Sanguinarians" always have to have their say and 9 times out of 10, Sanguinarians (what a stupid name) are human with a blood fetish.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join