It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire Hunters / Researchers

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

galadofwarthethird
reply to post by dragonridr

I think there are a few emails that this god character has. However, and as you know! They may be fake, or like the myth that the pope has a special phone with a direct line to god. Of which I highly doubt. Also it depends on which "god" your talking about and want to send an email to.

But anyways you can always try to send god an e-mail here at this site.

godsemailbox.com

edit on 19-10-2013 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

I think i might have quite a few questions about why he seems to be on vacation an awful lot. And why he so screwed things up this universe is a mess was he drunk at the time?
Also isnt it funny how people search for solutions to there problems through prayer expecting someone to solve them. Seems to me that time would be better spent on reflection and looking for a solution, It really does amaze me that people try to use prayer to solve a problem.
edit on 10/19/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

Please post on topic, and remember:

The Skunk Works Forum Rules

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Here thought this was the perfect place for this it is rumored that Nicolas Cage is a vampire.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Cloning from atlantis days on for some in some bloodlines, and also reincarnation, comes to mind. Vampire would have been my last thought as to why some famous people resemble others, including Keanu Reeves and others.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Join ATS Members NoRegretsEver, Wrabbit2000, Aboveboard, and Druid42 plus guests ImaMarty, HomerinNC, and Destinyone. for two hours of topics taken Out of the Box....

Show times Monday 10 pm GMT (UK), 11 pm CET (Europe Monday 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America) Tuesday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

OUT OF THE BOX

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join