It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Well you just said Bill Gates plans to use airships to spray us, then you said you didn't say anything about aircraft, but you've said several times that chemtrails are real. So if it's not aircraft, it has to be airships, and if it's not airships, it has to be aircraft. But according to your last few posts it's nothing at all, and they just seem to appear out of thin air.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Eryiedes
And I said that when exactly?
(And in the video clips there are photos of them and they ARE huge.)

And in the real world, they (all one of them) have just entered testing, and have flown about five feet off the ground so far. So they're obviously not the culprit here.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Well you just said Bill Gates plans to use airships to spray us, then you said you didn't say anything about aircraft, but you've said several times that chemtrails are real. So if it's not aircraft, it has to be airships, and if it's not airships, it has to be aircraft. But according to your last few posts it's nothing at all, and they just seem to appear out of thin air.

I espouse that geoengineering & weather manipulation are real using this technology.
Bill Gates has entire companies devoted to it.
(Once more in the video clips you didn't watch.)
I never said aircraft once at all.
Are you sure you're not confusing me with someone else?

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

So they have the technology, but they're not using aircraft. They want to use airships, but the airships have only just entered testing, and there's only one of the built, and it will be years before it's even close to being ready to enter service, and many more years before it is in any numbers.

So if you eliminate aircraft (which you did), and you eliminate airships (which we can, because if they were out there they would be seen, and they're not), but chemtrails are real, then where are they coming from?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Zaphod58

So they have the technology, but they're not using aircraft. They want to use airships, but the airships have only just entered testing, and there's only one of the built, and it will be years before it's even close to being ready to enter service, and many more years before it is in any numbers.

So if you eliminate aircraft (which you did), and you eliminate airships (which we can, because if they were out there they would be seen, and they're not), but chemtrails are real, then where are they coming from?

Why don't you watch the video clips first and THEN come back and ask me whatever.
You are saying I said things I never said.
Claiming I believe things I never claimed to be true.
It's coming across to me like you really would LIKE to confront what I believe but haven't yet come close to what I actually said.
I'll still be here.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
And for the record...I don't believe the photos supplied by the OP are chemtrails at all.

-Amitaba-

edit on 8-10-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

It has to be one or the other. You said that you never said anything about aircraft, which you didn't. You said Bill Gates wants to use airships.

Ok, that becomes a problem then, if chemtrails are real, which you claim. What is so hard about answering a simple question. I'm not going to even try to watch a video, since I'm in the middle of nowhere, and on a flaky internet connection, with limited bandwidth.

It's a simple question. Airships don't exist that could do this. There's only one out there, that is in the very early stages of testing. If you don't think aircraft are doing it, then where are they coming from. Very simple question.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Zaphod58

It has to be one or the other. You said that you never said anything about aircraft, which you didn't. You said Bill Gates wants to use airships.

Ok, that becomes a problem then, if chemtrails are real, which you claim. What is so hard about answering a simple question. I'm not going to even try to watch a video, since I'm in the middle of nowhere, and on a flaky internet connection, with limited bandwidth.

It's a simple question. Airships don't exist that could do this. There's only one out there, that is in the very early stages of testing. If you don't think aircraft are doing it, then where are they coming from. Very simple question.

If you refuse to watch the videos then really...we have nothing to discuss.
You are talking apples and I am talking oranges.
(Figuratively of course.)
Perhaps some other time.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Really, you refuse to answer a simple question, and expect me to use up my monthly allocation of bandwidth to watch videos that still won't answer my question? Wow. They have to come from somewhere, and if planes aren't doing it, and airships don't exist, then I guess the sylphs are responsible, no wait, I thought they ate them. Maybe demons are doing it then.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Really, you refuse to answer a simple question, and expect me to use up my monthly allocation of bandwidth to watch videos that still won't answer my question? Wow. They have to come from somewhere, and if planes aren't doing it, and airships don't exist, then I guess the sylphs are responsible, no wait, I thought they ate them. Maybe demons are doing it then.

Now you are just being insulting.
I can see you REALLY want to attack me on this but we aren't even on the same page and now you are acting hostile.
Find another punching bag sir.

-Good bye-
edit on 9-10-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

edit on 9-10-2013 by Eryiedes because: Another Typo

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I'm not out to attack anyone, I simply want to know where they're coming from, and you refuse to answer the simple question. Your videos won't tell me what you think, so what's the point of watching them? You said it's not aircraft. That leaves Gates' airships, but they don't exist yet. So by process of elimination chemtrails can't be real, because there is no delivery method, unless you plan on answering the question as to where they come from.

I fail to see how that's "apples and oranges", when I'm asking a very simple question, designed to find out what you think, and where they come from.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You know, it's funny, but I thought the point of a discussion board is to discuss things. But you aren't here to discuss, you're here to tell us that they're real, with no method of delivery, and expect people to believe you, and in them.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Zaphod58

You refuse to watch the videos which will answer your questions and provide you with the proof you say doesn't exist.
You obviously want to fight.
You are insulting and hostile.
I see no reason to pretend this is civil or productive.
So for the last time....

-Good Bye-

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

First off, all he asked you was a question. Not all of us have the luxury of being able to watch videos - and not all of us want to watch videos that can be summed up in a well thought out and written post. Further, if your opinions are identical to the ones in the video at least have the courtesy to explain why.

Secondly, if all you're going to do is respond and say goodbye, then please do the favor of adding something constructive with the post, or get over it. I shouldn't have to wade through the bickering of a member who isn't providing requested information.

Lastly, if you want anyone to take any of your claims seriously, then you need to learn how to do the proper research to support your theories. As of yet, I haven't seen any - let alone the fact you haven't stated what your theory actually is. So please do us all and yourself a favor and stop being lazy, and actually present your opinion here rather than pawning the task off to someone else.

I have yet to see any evidence of the claims made in the op or any other post that validate anything having to do with "chemtrails." Unless anyone has something revolutionary to add, this is simply beating a dead horse.
edit on 9.10.2013 by Shugo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I have no desire to fight, I want to have a civil discussion.

I'm not going to burn my bandwidth (which is limited, and expensive), watching all the videos you posted, most of which I've probably already watched.

How are those videos going to tell me what YOU think, since you said, and I quote:

When did I say anything about aircraft?

And when airships were brought up (which was in the Bill Gates video) as being the way they were dispersed, you said, and again I quote:

And I said that when exactly?
(And in the video clips there are photos of them and they ARE huge.)

So unless those videos are going to tell me what you think, and how you think they are being dispersed, there is no reason for me to watch them (unless they have a chemical analysis of a contrail that proves it's not a contrail).

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

First off, all he asked you was a question. Not all of us have the luxury of being able to watch videos - and not all of us want to watch videos that can be summed up in a well thought out and written post. Further, if your opinions are identical to the ones in the video at least have the courtesy to explain why.

First off, if I could "speak" a photograph or recall the websites, scientists and company names included in the video presentation, I would have already...hence: "Watch the video".

Secondly, if all you're going to do is respond and say goodbye, then please do the favor of adding something constructive with the post, or get over it. I shouldn't have to wade through the bickering of a member who isn't providing requested information.

Secondly, read the entire exchange first.

Lastly, if you want anyone to take any of your claims seriously, then you need to learn how to do the proper research to support your theories. As of yet, I haven't seen any - let alone the fact you haven't stated what your theory actually is. So please do us all and yourself a favor and stop being lazy, and actually present your opinion here rather than pawning the task off to someone else.

Lastly, that's EXACTLY what the video was for. For others to watch and decide for themselves.
For those who refuse to do that...there will be a bit of a disconnect.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

So the videos are going to tell me what you think then? And they're going to tell me how YOU think chemtrails are being dispersed?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Astounding. So rather than to voice your own opinion on the video in question, you'd rather let the person in the video do the talking for you. So you have no opinion of the video, is that what we're getting at here?

If you really want anyone to take you with any sincerity in any fashion, you don't just post a video and say "here you go!" That is what turns people off, and it's also what makes you the laughing stock of any academic institution. So again I ask, do yourself and the rest of us (especially those with slow internet or limited access) a favor, and post your own interpretation of the video that YOU posted. It is not my job to do your research for you, and it's not anyone elses job to figure out what you're thinking or thought of the video you've presented.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Shugo

Astounding. So rather than to voice your own opinion on the video in question, you'd rather let the person in the video do the talking for you. So you have no opinion of the video, is that what we're getting at here?

If you really want anyone to take you with any sincerity in any fashion, you don't just post a video and say "here you go!" That is what turns people off, and it's also what makes you the laughing stock of any academic institution. So again I ask, do yourself and the rest of us (especially those with slow internet or limited access) a favor, and post your own interpretation of the video that YOU posted. It is not my job to do your research for you, and it's not anyone elses job to figure out what you're thinking or thought of the video you've presented.

Thank you for your input.

-Amitaba-

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join