It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

I wish I could say the same about you, sir. But as you haven't given any - I can't.

Onto the original topic then, since that's all there is to discuss in this thread apparently:
I would like to recommend a textbook of all things to the OP. There are a lot of different things that impact contrails which can make them look funky. I can recall not too long ago noticing odd shaped loops breaking off of the parent contrail some 4,000 to 6,000 feet behind the aircraft (an estimation). That was rather odd to me, I had never seen that before - but I also hadn't made it a habit to simply stare at the sky like I was being asked to before (this was for a Meteorology class).

The textbook we used from that class actually described the different atmospheric conditions causing different altercations of contrails. It's actually kind of cool:

Ahrens, Donald C. "Meteorology Today: An Introduction to Weather, Climate, and the Environment." 2012.

(post by Eryiedes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Eryiedes
I never said aircraft.
(The last guy had this problem too.)

I never mentioned anything about an aircraft either. Please don't take your aggression of other members out on me, I don't care for that much.

You haven't watched the videos either.
(Neither did he so once more, we aren't even on the same page.)

Yes as my internet is limited just like Zaphod's is, we don't have the luxury of having an internet connection that is up to snuff for YouTube videos. Show some courtesy please.

Furthermore, I believe you are required to post more detail about your videos in the first place, which you did not - thus we aren't asking for anything unreasonable.

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

You agreed to that on registering your username.

You are more insulting than he was but your more passive-aggressive about it.
(So good bye to you too.)

Because I wanted you to post something that a good scholar would post to support their claims? Surely you gest.

15f.) Relevant Content: You will not Post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums or disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

Again, I want to know what your video's are about...I'm actually willing to hear it out - amazing for me who thinks this topic is absurd - but you don't seem interested in formulating your own opinion. It's astounding. There's no other way to describe it.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I never mentioned anything about an aircraft either. Please don't take your aggression of other members out on me, I don't care for that much.

"I can recall not too long ago noticing odd shaped loops breaking off of the parent contrail some 4,000 to 6,000 feet behind the aircraft (an estimation)."

So, apparently you did...and still acting passive-aggressive about it too.

Yes as my internet is limited just like Zaphod's is, we don't have the luxury of having an internet connection that is up to snuff for YouTube videos. Show some courtesy please.

So, we have nothing to talk about...and still acting passive-aggressive.

Furthermore, I believe you are required to post more detail about your videos in the first place, which you did not - thus we aren't asking for anything unreasonable.

I listed name and subject of the clip and that is sufficient.

Because I wanted you to post something that a good scholar would post to support their claims? Surely you gest.

Good scholar? I'll just have to take you're word for that...and once more...VERY passive-aggressive.

Again, I want to know what your video's are about...I'm actually willing to hear it out - amazing for me who thinks this topic is absurd - but you don't seem interested in formulating your own opinion. It's astounding. There's no other way to describe it.

Watch them or don't...but the insults...they're not flying with me.
I am not reporting your posts for being abusive but I refuse to interact with you any further.

-Good bye-

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You haven't watched the videos either

Wow your still trying to push those videos as evidence I see.

I will say this you are a persistent one, I have to give you that.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Wow your still trying to push those videos as evidence I see.

I will say this you are a persistent one, I have to give you that.

Not being eloquent isn't a sin here last I checked but being abusive IS a T&C violation.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Not being eloquent isn't a sin here last I checked but being abusive IS a T&C violation.

And asking questions isn't.

You have been shown that at least two of your videos have been discussed and debunked already, as I said before the videos you brought as evidence are just not going to cut it as evidence chemtrails exist.

You see this forum has been around for awhile with alot of so called evidence of chemtrails and none of it has any merit whatsoever, so unless you can bring new evidence that can show beyond a shadow of a doubt chemtrails are real your doing just as a member has already said beating a dead horse.

Especially with those videos.

This is about your evidence not your person so quit taking everything so personal.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Eryiedes

I listed name and subject of the clip and that is sufficient.

As an answer to the OPs question?

edit on 9-10-2013 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Beating a dead horse.
The same could be said about you sir.
You only mentioned two.
I posted six or so.
You didn't bother to watch the remaining ones either but still claim there is no validity.
Sounds as if you have just as much valid proof that they don't exist as I have that they do.
Once more, seems like nothing but more ascertions.
I am not insulting you though...that is the difference.
But you are entitled to your opinion and I respect it....I just don't agree is all...so let's keep this friendly.
Agreed?

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

As for the first quote...I see you were so self-absorbed in baiting that you ignored the fact I wasn't addressing you or your videos. But thank you for taking that out of context. I see now that you don't have to read what I post, but I have to read what you post.

Secondly, I'm insulting you (where do I insult your person), yet you are constantly calling me passive aggressive? Pot meet kettle.

You have contributed nothing to the conversation that is constructive with the videos you have presented. That's the issue here. Why is it so difficult for you to post a description and your opinion of the video? In the amount of time you've spent arguing about it, you could have done it several times over.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

You didn't bother to watch the remaining ones either but still claim there is no validity.
Sounds as if you have just as much valid proof that they don't exist as I have that they do.

See as I said before these videos aren't new so your assumption is wrong.

I can provide scientific evidence that those white lines in the sky are in fact contrails are you able to do the same?

Here is one for you...since this has been happening since the mid 90's(chemtrails) and contrails have been reported as far back as 1920 why didn't we hear about chemtrails before that?

And what exactly are chemtrails supposed to be doing?

Since you insist they are happening then you obviously have enough evidence to show this, correct?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Here is one for you...since this has been happening since the mid 90's(chemtrails) and contrails have been reported as far back as 1920 why didn't we hear about chemtrails before that?

And what exactly are chemtrails supposed to be doing?

Then why do you have to ask if by your own words, "you have seen them all"?
You should already know, yes?

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

And please show me where I insulted you?

Because those are your assertions.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Because unless the videos represent you, and your opinion, we're TRYING to have a discussion, which you seem to be doing everything humanly possible to avoid.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Contrails. They are natural.

Certain atmospheric conditions cause them..

The contrails are real and cause environmental change...Contrail and you
edit on 9-10-2013 by ChuckNasty because: bracket

edit on 9-10-2013 by ChuckNasty because: bracketsb again

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

And please show me where I insulted you?

Because those are your assertions.

You appologized earlier for coming across as insulting and hostile, or have you forgotten?

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Then why do you have to ask if by your own words, "you have seen them all"?
You should already know, yes?

Just as I thought, you saw these videos and thought yep this is proof and yet when asked to discuss them you refuse.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

You appologized earlier for coming across as insulting and hostile, or have you forgotten?

Again show me where I have insulted you.

I said it wasn't personal it was about your proof of evidence so if you consider that an insult then so be it, but you do need to understand the difference.

I am off to work so this conversation will have to wait till later, but believe me I will be back.
edit on 9-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Just as I thought, you saw these videos and thought yep this is proof and yet when asked to discuss them you refuse.

Once more mistaken as I did discuss my feelings on it briefly with alienbuddha.
You glossed over that completely and most of you seem bent on a witchhunt that I refuse to participate in. Hostile and insulting is a generous description.
If you persist I will have no alternative but to ignore you as well.

-Amitaba-

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

If you persist I will have no alternative but to ignore you as well.

Good job...You just proved Zaphod's point.

You can ignore me if you want that still doesn't help your argument, infact it actually hurts it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join