It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science Proves God = CHIRHO (RX) Means 'E=MC^2'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
ChiRho (RX) Symbolism is E=MC^2 Hidden in Plain Sight!

I was wondering how I would draw MC^2 as a symbol and this is what I found.

X = Times = Squared ^2 = CHI/QI/KI/KEY = LINES SQUARED = Cross Bones

Light = Lines = Linear

To say a number times itself like '3 x 3 = 9' ( 3 Squared)
We can utilize the concept of the Cartesian Coordinate System

So we draw a Square Graph.

GRAPH = GLYPH = SIGN = SYMBOL = LANGUAGE

Rho = P - R = Rowing = Row-mans (Roam) = Cycle = Turn = Rotate = Reaper/Sickle

Rho + Circle = ROTATING POINT OF MASS

----- CHI + RHO = Mass times Light^2
----- "CHIRHO = X Rotating = SQUARING THE CIRCLE "

Quote Einstein "Reading the MIND OF GOD"

Energy = Everything = GOD !
Ancient Religion = Modern Science !

edit on 4-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Alpha and Omega symbolize POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE
AKA Something and Nothing
Matter and Antimatter

When the "Light" collides with the "Abyss" it creates an EXPLOSION "BECOMING=BEING=EXIST".

So Matter is colliding with antimatter and the resulting explosion causes the universe to expand!

BIG BANG = God's Eternal Expanding Manifestation

KNOW THE "ROTATING X"

Atomic Symbol
Radioactive Bio-hazard
Hexagram

GyroScopes
Eye of Providence

Trident
Trinity
Flower of Life
Trefoil
Triskelion

Holy Spear-It Read the Thread

LITHIUM
Element # 3
Litho = ROCK = ROC of GOD
LI = LIE = LIAR = LYRE

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Now what about this?
Atlas / Atlantis / Turtle = 'TL' ?

Alter = Alternative = Alternate = 'ALL TURNING'
(Turn the TL around to LT since the theme is 'turning')

Now DEDUCE it, Deduction!
De + Deuce , turn 2 into 1!

T + L = X
Light (Straight Lines) Squared !

And of course the "TURNING X"
is the Swastika and all of it's variants.

(Will possibly add more shortly).

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hmmm

I'm wearing a dunces hat at the moment, so I'm wondering if its possible to explain this in a simpler language?

Off topic. While researching for a thread a while back I came across some of your early threads. Either you've eaten an encyclopedia, or you've had some sort of high tech upgrade fitted to the gray matter!

edit on 4-10-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hehe Ok I'll try again.

E = Everything = God

M = Mass = Point of Matter Rotating = Rho + Circle

C^2 = Light = Two Lines Crossed = Making a Square = 90degree angles

It's a Gyroscope of the sorts...
And the ancients knew about this who knows how long ago.

Einstein was smart because he saw the same thing but was able to explain it in modern terminology.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Big Bang theory is obsolete....

everything else pretty cool!!

yeah I should have finished the thought!

I seen you type "Big Bang"and hairs started standing up..
edit on 4-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

AbleEndangered

Big Bang theory is obsolete....

What about the thread topics though?

Don't you think it's really cool how the ChiRho apparently equals MC^2 ?
And that's it's insane how the Atomic Symbol = ATOM = Hexagram ?

Why didn't anyone ever tell me this?
And how did I never notice it before?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Not smart enough.

E is not accurately defined here. You say everything. And you say everything is mass times the speed of light squared. That only seems reasonable until you realize that you haven't yet calculated all of the mass in the universe, and neither have you calculated all of the velocities, which are simply relative to some kind of central source, the likes of which we still haven't found, although we assume some kind of "Big Bang Model" without coordinates for the supposed physical center for such an event.

No.

This is physics applicable only to our environment and not the universe, or even the galaxy. Even at that, we are still limited in our understanding. Scientists today are willing to entertain the idea of multiple black holes, but we know that according to Planck, there cannot be, if there exists even one, more than one black hole in the entire universe.

SO then why do we attempt to build upon the shoulders of giants who have served their purpose and moved on? If Einstein had done the same, then we wouldn't know his name.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Ha! I get it. Gyroscope...

Our minds are very unique and I believe our maker talks to us in more ways than one.

www.howstuffworks.com...

Gyroscopes can be very perplexing objects because they move in peculiar ways and even seem to defy gravity. These special properties make ­gyroscopes extremely important in everything from your bicycle to the advanced navigation system on the space shuttle. A typical airplane uses about a dozen gyroscopes in everything from its compass to its autopilot. The Russian Mir space station used 11 gyroscopes to keep its orientation to the sun, and the Hubble Space Telescope has a batch of navigational gyros as well. Gyroscopic effects are also central to things like yo-yos and Frisbees!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I wonder myself if God is just the Energy, or everything.

Like think like this for a second.

You live on a Planet that is in fact a particle in a larger molecule in a larger Universe. The Space you see is an uncompressed liquid! When we see stars in far off systems, those are other Molecules and Particles that are transferring energy for a much larger Universe.

Now keep thinking this way and look at Humans as white blood cells for Earth. Earth is a vital part of a bigger system! Like the Microbes, cells and bacteria that make up your system.

There might be a little Earth inside us, with people on it. Maybe in a brain cell, Just because, you just thought of it!!

The expansion or movement you see it just the expansion and contraction of a breathing cell. among many more living breathing cells...

So look at the Universe as a cell! A living Breathing organism.

If we can't do our job, another system takes over!! A bigger badder one!! To route out the bad!

Acts 17 describes a universe like this, a good read

Acts 17 NIV

In Athens

16 While Paul was waiting for them in Athens, he was greatly distressed to see that the city was full of idols. 17 So he reasoned in the synagogue with both Jews and God-fearing Greeks, as well as in the marketplace day by day with those who happened to be there. 18 A group of Epicurean and Stoic philosophers began to debate with him. Some of them asked, “What is this babbler trying to say?” Others remarked, “He seems to be advocating foreign gods.” They said this because Paul was preaching the good news about Jesus and the resurrection. 19 Then they took him and brought him to a meeting of the Areopagus, where they said to him, “May we know what this new teaching is that you are presenting? 20 You are bringing some strange ideas to our ears, and we would like to know what they mean.” 21 (All the Athenians and the foreigners who lived there spent their time doing nothing but talking about and listening to the latest ideas.)

22 Paul then stood up in the meeting of the Areopagus and said: “People of Athens! I see that in every way you are very religious. 23 For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: to an unknown god. So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship—and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

32 When they heard about the resurrection of the dead, some of them sneered, but others said, “We want to hear you again on this subject.” 33 At that, Paul left the Council. 34 Some of the people became followers of Paul and believed. Among them was Dionysius, a member of the Areopagus, also a woman named Damaris, and a number of others.

This being the cell wall:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_microwave_background_radiation
en.wikipedia.org...

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/Ilc_9yr_moll4096.png
upload.wikimedia.org...

^This is a symbol recognized across the Universe

Have you heard of Nassim Haramein, he has some interesting ideas about the universe along with some others.

His site and publications:
resonance.is/
resonance.is...

hiup.org/publications/
hiup.org...

He also appears in Thrive:
(Official Movie) THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s
www.youtube.com...

If you seen Thrive, then excuse it, most ppl whine when I link it in, but I'm just warning them up!!

edit on 4-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

muzzleflash
ChiRho (RX) Symbolism is E=MC^2 Hidden in Plain Sight!

I was wondering how I would draw MC^2 as a symbol and this is what I found.

Quote Einstein "Reading the MIND OF GOD"

Energy = Everything = GOD !
Ancient Religion = Modern Science !

edit on 4-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: slimmed quote down

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Thanks for adding so many thoughts, and I do tend to view the Universe as a endless fractal of micro, meso, and macro-verses.

I am glad you brought it up because it's all part of the grand mystery of life!
Also I find the quotes you linked very interesting as well.

reply to post by MamaJ

Ohh, thanks for sharing that link! That is really compelling and a wonderful addition!
I plan to get into the Gyroscope topics more at some point but it branches into so many things, the history of the concepts / topic is absolutely massive.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
So is GOD still intelligent or just the method of translation?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

TarzanBeta

E is not accurately defined here. You say everything. And you say everything is mass times the speed of light squared. That only seems reasonable until you realize that you haven't yet calculated all of the mass in the universe, and neither have you calculated all of the velocities, which are simply relative to some kind of central source, the likes of which we still haven't found, although we assume some kind of "Big Bang Model" without coordinates for the supposed physical center for such an event.

E = Everything = Energy = "1" and also "O"
1 and 0 = Alpha and Omega

On a Infinite Line = ANY point is the Center
This is because there is infinite distance in both directions no matter where you define "the middle".

So therefore
"Every Point is the Central Point".

Everyone is the Center of the Their own Universe, technically speaking.

Which is the location of the Big Bang = Everywhere

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Look at everything again with fresh new eyes.

What is this?

It is the Caduceus Cross = T = X

And the symbolism for Rotation
The Rotating Cross , the Squared Circle

DNA Double Helix.
8 = Infinity = ∞

Symbol of Life and Death
It's easier to just say the symbol represents "God" though since it's only three letters.
MC ^ 2

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydrawolf

Einstein and muzzle are thinking of God as a thinker or simulator..

Lets take it a step further...

If you had a thought or simulation, wouldn't you want to be a part of it?

All a thought is, is an electrical simulation happening in the brain!!

He can just use an avatar!

Electricity and Energy in general has binary properties. Positive-Negative
edit on 4-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: more

edit on 4-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: He can just use an avatar!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Asclepius,
Saturn,

Depicted with 2 snakes

many more depictions of 2 twisting snakes in Egyptian and Sumerian art

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

AbleEndangered

Asclepius,
Saturn,

Depicted with 2 snakes

many more depictions of 2 twisting snakes in Egyptian and Sumerian art

Think about it, they knew about MC^2, Pi, the Golden Ratio Phi, etc.

Golden Ratio
Phi

It really makes you wonder about what was really going on back then!
We have so much to discover and learn the possibilities are seemingly limitless!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
OP, I am ignorantly fascinated by your post. When you and the people who reply use sentences and such to explain these ideas, I can pretty much follow you, however, I just don't get this x = x = x stuff. I understand the words themselves, and can see the more blatent connections there, but I dont understand why these are anything more than arbitrary coinsidences.. is there some sort of system or school of thought with 'rules' which you use to make these connections?

I've always thought that the true test of knowledge is teaching the ignorant, however deep their ignorance, I hope you can help

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

March of the Fire Ants
OP, I am ignorantly fascinated by your post. When you and the people who reply use sentences and such to explain these ideas, I can pretty much follow you, however, I just don't get this x = x = x stuff. I understand the words themselves, and can see the more blatent connections there, but I dont understand why these are anything more than arbitrary coinsidences.. is there some sort of system or school of thought with 'rules' which you use to make these connections?

I've always thought that the true test of knowledge is teaching the ignorant, however deep their ignorance, I hope you can help

Well the = just means equate or equals.
Like Color = Blue, or Orion = Neptune.

I will attempt to explain it without using that symbol however because that is an honest request and I dignify it.

------

I was wondering how one might depict the MC^2 formula into symbolism.
The most basic straight-forward simplistic symbol possible, as the goal in mind.

So I started with C^2 (Light Squared).
I figured, hmmm... light is like a straight line, so squaring it what do I have? A Cross...an X.
TAO and CHI the ancient mystical symbols for the KEY and the QI (Force).

So Next I wondered, how do I depict M? Mass or Matter?
Well....the Atom or idealized "Spheroid" type grain or granule.
Matter!

Suddenly the ChiRho RX or XP symbol came to mind.
So I thought about the word "Rho" and asked "Why is this often depicted inside a circle with Alpha and Omega also included in this mathematical symbolic context?

Rome, the "Roaming One", Rowing as in a Row Boat. Circles, around and around, ROW!
Row the X, or rather "Multiply Mass with the square of Light".

Strange...I wonder if that's why we call it "Christian Mass". Hah!

And of course the Alpha and Omega brought up the Binary principle of polarity, which often physicists mention the correct way to describe it is :
E = + or - MC^2

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join