It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien conspiracy theorists answer me this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

tanka418

crazyewok
I mean ET are supposed to be able to travel hundred of light year yet they crash left right and center?

ET DOESN'T travel 100's of light years to reach Earth! All ETs visiting Earth are from within 50 ly. many from around 10.

Obviously you know this because you stationed your co-hort agent observers at all the intersections from here to 150 ly out?

Or maybe you just chose, for kicks,

to believe the critters that have a reputation for

lying, lying, lying, lying and lying some more . . . which is easy for them . . . given their boss the Father of Lies.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

taoistguy

Tucket
These ufos that you re referring to could be man made...operated by men. UFO does not mean alien!

Or womanmade. Operated by women.

You need to take better care that you don't ever put yourself in that position, if that is what you believe... because you do every single time you get on the road.

And if you are not going to encourage a more empowered position among women drivers and their abilities, then you also need to take better care to actually do something about them being on the road and I'm pretty certain you aren't big enough to do that.

So, basically... you just screwed yourself, but something tells me you do that a lot.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Whether its good steel or some composite not thought of yet on Earth; there are few thing that will *&^%-up a spacecraft like "driving into a planet"

Seriously though, as an old Tech engineer, I can tell ya; things break, sometimes for no reason.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

No actually I know that through logic and science. I did some research on what it would take to create an FTL system for space travel. I applied that to the problem and found that travel within a 50ly radius was possible using a rather primitive FTL system. One that can be built with existing Terrestrial technology.

I don't know what critters you may be referring to, but it doesn't matter as I try to avoid lies and other forms of "false". Which is to say that I operate with an optimistic Pragma.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

tanka418
reply to post by BO XIAN

No actually I know that through logic and science. I did some research on what it would take to create an FTL system for space travel. I applied that to the problem and found that travel within a 50ly radius was possible using a rather primitive FTL system. One that can be built with existing Terrestrial technology.

I don't know what critters you may be referring to, but it doesn't matter as I try to avoid lies and other forms of "false". Which is to say that I operate with an optimistic Pragma.

--
I'm curious about this "Primitive FTL system". In what way would this system be built? If you avoid lies and other forms of the "false", with which you operate with an optimistic pragma, how is it this system would be built and operated? I'm just curious.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Something I find odd is the fact that car travel is our main mode of transport yet there are hundreds of accidents everyday. Hmmm.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I suspect the crash was staged. It was a way of delivering technology, and perhaps message, to the powers that be. Ever wondered why the crash was so conveniently close to one of the most important A.F.Bs in the U.S. ?

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Saucers can be damaged, examples:

Nuremburg woodcuts, woodcut depicts something crashed in that battle!

1994 Zimbabwe Ariel school encounter, small grey is observed performing an emergency inspection of craft

Some Saucer pilots enjoy the thrill of hugging the terrain. One error and they are toast!

They can also be wobbly when flux field becomes unstable....

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Very near where that crash happened was the worlds most powerful wide spectrum radar, and it was operating at a very high power level emitting microwaves which I remember hearing some old timer scientist types talking about, and how it could interfere with powerful magnetic fields, like the ones that have been purported to be used on Alien craft..

The Roswell crash was not the only UFO crash that happened in the vicinity of that Radar dish back then either.. I think there were more than a few.. One came across the area and went down just over the border in Mexico where it was reported that the Mexican military got to it first, but were found by the US Army that went in and found the downed saucer and a few jeeps and trucks belonging to the Mexican military, except they were all dead. As if they were all exposed to something pretty nasty..

These creatures were quite advanced, but they are far from perfect and they make mistakes. Back in those days, IMO, We just didn't have anything capable of anything remotely close to those disk craft, and I think they were definitely ALIENS!!

I know that the ridicule campaign has gone on for so long that people nowadays are still not comfortable even suggesting it is aliens from space far away from here.. That case where all the Mexican military guys died was not from exposure to the downed craft, but exposure to the humanoids they started carting off without self contained environmental hazard suits like the United States team used when they went there, and that is IMO why it wasn't anything made here on this ball of dirt.. So to me, sometimes it must be aliens, and I'll keep thinking that way until there's a better explanation.. Not going to lose any sleep waiting though, that's for sure!
:

edit on 5-10-2013 by alienreality because: spl check

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have no idea how a UFO could crash in 1994 in our second city of Birmingham and be so well covered up

So aliens crashing to earth. Why does it happen if they are so advanced? How come when they do land they don't need breathing apparatus, don't seem to need clothing and often abduct people and use medical procedures on them with technology our own science has surpassed some time ago?

If we go on what we do know for sure there is only one species capable of venturing out into space and so far our own track record is far from perfect. It's hardly been an accident free one. Even in our 5th decade in space accidents were still happening. Some even before we'd got into space itself and our track record of sending things to Mars successfully is around 50% success rate.

Yes there are a lot of questions about UFOs and aliens. Is the Government concealing the truth? Well which government. Since 1947 who is left in government? Even our dear old queen was not in power then but perhaps Prince Phil knows a thing or two? So is there a secret government succeeded by new secret governments and where are they based? We can go on and on.

The truth is probably hidden somewhere between the plethora of stories from attention seekers, people with disturbed minds, lies, disinformation and the misinformation about UFOs that have been spinning around since the 1950s. It's all a bit like a murder case with no corpse, no proof there was a victim or even who the victim was. There is circumstantial evidence that points to a number of different phenomena going on but no real hard proof of any "alien" craft crashing to earth that has ever been put into the public domain.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
That's if you hold to the theory that they come from our universe and dimension.. I'm more inclined to think they are inter dimensional..

But to answer your question... Yes, I think it extremely odd that they crash here.. Whether inter dimensional or traverse the great expanse.. To have the ability to do ether and then bite it here.. It definitely make you go hmmmm..

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The thing is we don't know for certain what exactly happened at Roswell.

Just because it was a craft that crashed doesn't mean it came from space. It still could be alien, but it might have been made here.

Fact is, we really do not know what really happened.

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

SloAnPainful

The thing is we don't know for certain what exactly happened at Roswell.

Just because it was a craft that crashed doesn't mean it came from space. It still could be alien, but it might have been made here.

Fact is, we really do not know what really happened.

-SAP-

Thats my point.

All these crashes seem to point to something human.

A advanced alien culture that can master FTL and anti gravity would not have such a terrible saftey record

Yeah one or two crashs maybe but not dozens.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Maybe they were drunken aliens havin' a bit of fun that turned bad...?

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

crazyewok
You have Roswell 1947 along with a myriad other UFO crashes Source

Well dont yiu think this is abit odd?

I mean ET are supposed to be able to travel hundred of light year yet they crash left right and center?

I mean really? Is this not a tad bit strange? Surely ET insurance company is bleeding space credits

Now Im not saying UFO are all fake or that ET dosnt exist. Odd thing are out there.

But really dont you think its a tad bit odd all these reported crashes?

The possibility of man made vehicles not working so well (you won't have to look far to find evidence of that) I know of no Government that would be happy to let the public go pocking around top secret tech.

Believe it or not they'd probably rather see people making up stories on their own because it's self perpetuating and they don't have to spend time on the propaganda.

Also. Any vehicle/being etc is susceptible to accidents. Our aircraft, cars etc are already massively advanced on the tech from even 50 years ago and oh look... We still have accidents.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i think book three of the douglas adams epic ,life the universe and everything explains this nicely. the wikkit people were introduced to a notion of outside.in the form of a ship, albeit not a very well built one.

funBox

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

SloAnPainful

Maybe they were drunken aliens havin' a bit of fun that turned bad...?

-SAP-

Well the Earth is probably considerd the Arse end of nowere full of baraberic weird animals (IE us)
So It may be the hang out spot of inetgalaitic stoners and drunks

Cattle mutilations? Alien cow tipping.
Crop circes? Vandalism

All makes sense!
edit on 5-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

ironicly enough that was the condition of the inventors of the supercomputer that planted the ship there in the first place

cycles aye , wonders for perfection

sightBOx
edit on 5-10-2013 by funbox because: chcolate wolves melted upon my dining jacket

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Damn it, why didn't I think to ask the aliens.

It woulda saved a lot of time, we've been asking the stupid lying humans. Fools!!!

But why are we only interested in the conspiracy theorising aliens? Wouldn't we be better off asking the ones who are behind it all? I mean, you ask an alien conspiracy theorist something and they'll tell you the big bang was a false flag to steal the other dimensions dark matter.

You can never get a straight answer out of them, holographic universe this, no astral planes that...

Oo

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

More like if they do come here, it will be to hunt the most ferocious creature in the known universe.

Well, I say most ferocious.. More like just stupid and violent. but we're still making our mark!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join