It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peacenicks and Pacifists : Are you one? Why The War on Terror is Right!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Wow 850! I didnt think that unit was that big, sorry.

Its a regiment!
Come on!
I dont even think thats counting the other units going with them.
[qoute]
Look the Brits got the South (primarily #e) The Sunnis are the ones that lost power remember. Look I am taking nothing away from the Brits contribution, just the question was asked about the difference in casulty rates.
If the sunnis are so peaceful, then why does the US not put then UK forces somewhere worthwhile and let newer less experienced units in the sunnis areas?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Ed I like how you changed your avatar but it's not as good as the other one. I would love to make you one if you want me too, don't worry I can go both ways

I just happen to have a terrorist on mine cuz he's so zexy...

If you wan't to also have a discussion on u2u on my misguided ways I am truely 100% sincerely open to having conversation that might actually open myself up to any shortcomings, weaknesses or ignorance I might hold.

I'm only 25 and know basically nothing about the situation our fathers and grandfathers have created for us.

Respectfully

00ps

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Stand up to defend ourselves says the article.... lol!

I never realized the iraqis were able to siwm up the potomac or the hudson river... you would think it was too far for them.

Defending... yeah right... it seems the US is using Adolfs little motto "attack is the best defence" and then using their now infamous linguistic techniques to swap the words "unprovoked attack" with "just defending ourselves" and hoping noone notices... so clever these guys!

[edit on 18/3/2005 by Corinthas]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Ed your forgetting that these left thinking individuals can't and won't support the war. They wouldn't support any war.

That is simply untrue.

Had i been alive at the time, i'd have gladdly fought and/or died in WW2. It's just when you get these pointless, politically driven wars like Vietnam and Iraq, where the facts simply don't add up - that's where i draw the line.

Just because i am no fan of Bush does not mean i do not love my country. That assumption of the "left" needs to go away. ASAP. Infact, i'd also really like to see someone produce a link to a story or something where someone on the "left" professes their love for Saddam and hate for America.

That line is used so often, i'd like to see it backed up.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Negativehill,

Lostsailor wasn't addressing edsinger at all with that comment. It was aimed at the liberal members but disguised as a conversation with ed. Classic baiting and trolling. It's a ridiculous enough comment, which is why it is disguised as one which is directed at a member sympathetic to Lostsailors own ideology. This is also designed to piss you off, as it infers that his comment will gain unconditional support. An attempt to make you feel less secure and more offended. This is all he can do, post on here to aggrevate other members while contributing nothing of significance.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The war on terror is right
The war in Iraq is wrong

Different wars, different reasons.
An anology to this would have been to invade spain after WW2 because they had a facist leader. Spain posed no military threat to the Allies so nobody bothered.

Iraq is the same, unecessary and unconnected with the war on terror.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Lostsailor wasn't addressing edsinger at all with that comment.

Ugh. new rule - i shall not post before i have coffee....

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil

Originally posted by LostSailor
Ed your forgetting that these left thinking individuals can't and won't support the war. They wouldn't support any war.

That is simply untrue.

Had i been alive at the time, i'd have gladdly fought and/or died in WW2. It's just when you get these pointless, politically driven wars like Vietnam and Iraq, where the facts simply don't add up - that's where i draw the line.

Just because i am no fan of Bush does not mean i do not love my country. That assumption of the "left" needs to go away. ASAP. Infact, i'd also really like to see someone produce a link to a story or something where someone on the "left" professes their love for Saddam and hate for America.

That line is used so often, i'd like to see it backed up.

Your wish is my command,

Hatred Of America Is Greater Than Love Of Freedom For Some On The Left

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Your wish is my command,

With all due respect to the honourable ed but isnt that a bit of a biased post since it is from "Right wing news"....tell me when the right wing is going to think highly of thier enemies?

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Your wish is my command,

With all due respect to the honourable ed but isnt that a bit of a biased post since it is from "Right wing news"....tell me when the right wing is going to think highly of thier enemies?

Well of course its Biased? But that doesn't mean it is not true. Did you read it? Now maybe you can understand why I feel the way I do about the tulip-walkers and the agenda that they HIDE!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well of course its Biased? But that doesn't mean it is not true.

Biased means untrust worthy...would you trust a report on chinese weapon ammounts written by a serving chinese intel officer?

Did you read it? Now maybe you can understand why I feel the way I do about the tulip-walkers and the agenda that they HIDE!

No...since it seemed highly right winged biased...I prefer to read something written by the middle...
We hide no agenda...atleast not that I am aware off...what agenda are we hideing?
A NWO idea?
Please dont milk this "illuminati" crap anymore!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Your wish is my command,

Two things-

First- A link... to one of your posts?! You must feel you're pretty important...

Second- No where in the link you've provided, nor the story that's refrenced does Anne Applebaum profess her love for Saddam nor does she say anything about hating America.

She does mention the FAR LEFT though in the quote that's used by your rightwingnews, and well if you're going to judge an entire group of people based on the fringe - that would be like me judging you based on the actions of a hard-line christian who bombs an abortion clinic in the name of Jesus

[edit on 18-3-2005 by negativenihil]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Two things-

First- A link... to one of your posts?! You must feel you're pretty important...

Not at all, I just had already posted the information you requested, or at least my side of it and thought you would read it. my bad!

Second- No where in the link you've provided, nor the story that's refrenced does Anne Applebaum profess her love for Saddam nor does she say anything about hating America.

Its the mentality that the article well states, hell yes its biased but its accurate, read it and better understand how I see the world is all.

She does mention the FAR LEFT though in the quote that's used by your rightwingnews, and well if you're going to judge an entire group of people based on the fringe...

Well the Far Left tulip-walkers....YES

The Middle of the pack, followers who fail to understand the Agenda that they follow ......Maybe

Do you know who Marget Sanger was?

Biased means untrust worthy...would you trust a report on chinese weapon ammounts written by a serving chinese intel officer?

About as much as I would believe some stuff I read in ATS (Note to self: check to see if postman is a Reptilian)

No...since it seemed highly right winged biased...I prefer to read something written by the middle...

Of course it is, read it, know thine enemy...but it will help you in understanding a different viewpoint.....

We hide no agenda...atleast not that I am aware off...what agenda are we hideing?A NWO idea?Please dont milk this "illuminati" crap anymore!

NWO? Hell I thought that was the Lefts creation of the Right Wind Agenda? # did I miss something here? We agree that the NWO is crap? Well I for one know that the NWO existed, it was on the WWF at one time until the owner got sued or something like that.

The Illuminati? Please....sure know their are secret societies a that have immense wealth and power but they do not control the world, surely they influence it but in no way control it.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Do you know who Marget Sanger was?

You mean Margaret Sanger?
Yup, and i am pretty sure i know why you hate her (such a common troll! i expect better from you ed! tisk tisk)

Do you know who Eric Rudolph is?

edit- PS-

en.wikipedia.org...

In addition, Prescott Bush, the patriarch of the Bush family, was a well-known supporter of the eugenics movement and an open supporter of Planned Parenthood.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

About as much as I would believe some stuff I read in ATS (Note to self: check to see if postman is a Reptilian)

Some stuff but not all..

Of course it is, read it, know thine enemy...but it will help you in understanding a different viewpoint.....

I already know as much as I want to know about the right wing at 2 30 in the morning.
I understand your viewpoint...you see things as threats...as with most men and most right wingers.

NWO? Hell I thought that was the Lefts creation of the Right Wind Agenda? # did I miss something here? We agree that the NWO is crap? Well I for one know that the NWO existed, it was on the WWF at one time until the owner got sued or something like that.

Please no NWO...NWO is really quite BS..IMHO...

The Illuminati? Please....sure know their are secret societies a that have immense wealth and power but they do not control the world, surely they influence it but in no way control it.

I wouldnt be so sure....could bush or kerry have won thier first election without considerable donations?
Could tony blair win with out considerable help from men/women with money...?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You mean Margaret Sanger?
Yup, and i am pretty sure i know why you hate her (such a common troll! i expect better from you ed! tisk tisk)

Do you know who Eric Rudolph is?

I was making a point about Sanger and her racist beliefs considering she is a hero to the Left.

Yup, the abortion clinic bomber, he is a criminal and in now way do I condone what he did, he will pay the price for his crime.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Yup, the abortion clinic bomber, he is a criminal and in now way do I condone what he did, he will pay the price for his crime.

...and he is also a hero to some of the far right.

See? it works both ways.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

...and he is also a hero to some of the far right.

See? it works both ways.

it don't get much more far right than me, and he is no hero of mine.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Not everyone on the far right thinks the same....or have you guys invented telepathy?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

So you're both VERY right wing, and both VERY religious... yet you don't feel you should be judged by his actions or words- do you?

(I'm going to assume [heh heh this is a little 'inside joke' between me 'n' ed] you're saying 'No' right about now)

Then why sir are you judging every so-called "liberal" by the words (i'll just pretend for a bit here that you actually gave me a link to someone on the "left" professing their hate for america and love for saddam) of the far-left?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join