It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peacenicks and Pacifists : Are you one? Why The War on Terror is Right!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by negativenihil

So you're both VERY right wing, and both VERY religious... yet you don't feel you should be judged by his actions or words- do you?

(I'm going to assume [heh heh this is a little 'inside joke' between me 'n' ed] you're saying 'No' right about now)

Then why sir are you judging every so-called "liberal" by the words (i'll just pretend for a bit here that you actually gave me a link to someone on the "left" professing their hate for america and love for saddam) of the far-left?

Well I guess you have a point but there s no gray area with liberals either, call it polarization or what ever.

Example, do I think all Muslims want to kill all Christians? heck no I don't , but do I think that the Koran's followers are inclined to violence against the Christian as per the Holy Book to them? Hell yes I do.

Christians are the same way, they don't READ the Bible either, they let priests and pastors tell them what it says..

But pastors are not preaching the death of all non-Christians, that is where the similarities end. Are all of the mullahs doing this? No.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join