It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Steve Jobs actually BUMPED OFF???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Was Steve Jobs actually BUMPED OFF for resisting N-es-Ah PRISM??? Steve was a vegan and was only 56 when he died. I wonder if he was just too big of a wild card and with his cult like personality was just too dangerous since he wasn't wanting Apple to follow these secret survallence programs. I didn't even know about PRISM. I'm so done with iphones. Next phone I get will just be your basic old el cheapo flip phone.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 1-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Weaponized pancreatic cancer.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

spartacus699
Was Steve Jobs actually BUMPED OFF for resisting N-es-Ah PRISM??? Steve was a vegan and was only 56 when he died. I wonder if he was just too big of a wild card and with his cult like personality was just too dangerous since he wasn't wanting Apple to follow these secret survallence programs. I didn't even know about PRISM. I'm so done with iphones. Next phone I get will just be your basic old el cheapo flip phone.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I don't think so. He looked like someone with cancer. Also vegans eat tons of carbohydrates which are converted into glycogen in the body which is the food source for cancer. People who eat high fat ketogenic diets are actually on diets that are anti-cancer as their body produces far less glycogen and instead uses ketone bodies.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Except that Jobs was first diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2003 and PRISM did not begin until 2007.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It is quite strange really. One of the elite relatively young. Sure it could have just been bad (or good, from the point of view of the countless people's lives he exploited and destroyed for profit) luck, but he was immensely rich, and had pretty much every treatment at his disposal. So it does leave a lingering doubt.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by MmmPie

Except that Jobs was first diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2003 and PRISM did not begin until 2007.

Oh sure that's what they want you to believe!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
My understanding is he didn't opt for Kemo because he knew that just kills most people. Has like a 97% mortality rate, so why bother. And he probably knew tptb would use that as a means to kill him.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Steve Jobs had a relatively minor form of cancer and essentially killed himself by not having it properly treated until it was too late. Harvard Cancer Expert: Steve Jobs Probably Doomed Himself With Alternative Medicine (cue alternative medicine people to pipe up, but the bottom line is that Jobs is dead.)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

spartacus699

Phage
reply to post by MmmPie

Oh sure that's what they want you to believe!

One problem with it.

Jobs was fine with the iphone tracking everything, that came out under him while he was still alive and well.

All that Iphone tracking data doesn't follow the conspiracy angle of Jobs not wanting to violate privacy...

ETA: as someone who has had Macs all his life I would love to see Jobs as a champion for privacy, BUt he was not in the least.
edit on 1-10-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Is it possible for someone of note to die in this world of natural causes or does every famous death HAVE to be a conspiracy?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
Is it possible for someone of note to die in this world of natural causes or does every famous death HAVE to be a conspiracy?

It doesn't, but you know, this kinda is a conspiracy website. What were you expecting upon signing on?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

Well its a conspiracy site.

Which is good, because people can bring up their crazy celeb death conspiracies and we can all use rational discourse to ponder and figure out if the claim has merit.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

Well he was only 56. He was a vegan. He was anti Prism. He knew too much. He had a massive cult like personality and following. that made him too dangerous to the establisment. Even more so than Bill Cooper. So they bumped him off!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Phage
reply to post by MmmPie

After jobs refused to take part in the PRIMSM program, CIA agents from 2007 were sent back in time to use the Cancer Ray on jobs when the iPod first started to take off (the technology is there, see American Dad for references).

They knew that if they killed him before the ipod was completed, they would have to find a new way to implement their top secret, mind control, devices to the general public. But, they didn't want to do it too late, or it would have been caught red handed.

Very clever Government, very clever indeed.

But we're all on to you now!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

He was anti Prism.

To clarify: that is the opinion of Andrew Stone. It is Andrew Stone's opinion that Jobs would have refused. We don't know that he actually did refuse.
edit on 10/1/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

If you have money and you die, in spite of what evidence says to the contrary....THEY HAVE BEEN BUMPED OFF!

This is because ATS'ers say so and God knows... we are all correct aren't we?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Besides all of these completely valid explanations, the stress of doing what he did with his life the way he did it has an associated inescapable cost which he ultimately paid in full.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

You have it backwards. Steve Jobs was made and created by the government. At least the second coming of Apple. See Nancy Pelosi was given control of the Congress and she had Bush over a barrel with the Torture issue. She marched down the street and had a private meeting with Bush. She won her seat saying she was going to impeach Bush for all that he had done. She walked out of that room saying impeachment was off the table. So what happened? She made a deal. She was largely invested in Apple computers Inc. Bush set her up with a ten year plan to make Apple Inc the biggest stock on the stock market. Oh and did you notice that name change? Yes Apple changed there name Steve Jobs came in and said throw all projects out. I have a new product list here and this is what were going to do. Steve Jobs was given his own US government Propaganda agent. The head of the Broadcast Board of Governors as his mentor. Hell that guy even wrote his biography for him. Walter Isaacson. When bad news came out about Apple the US Government squashed it with the BBG. That is the BBG job to control the media and protect the US government and its favored companies. Bad new about outsourcing to China. Squashed. People in China jumping from roofs of the company. Squashed. Apple got hacked. Squashed. Steve Jobs has aids. Squashed. See a pattern? And then all at once the protection racket fell apart. The time was up. Steve Jobs and Apple now are getting hammered with bad press. Walter Isaacson gets removed from the BBG and goes out full time on talk shows to try and protect the fake picture perfect Steve Jobs and Apple story that he created.

Nancy Pelosi has made between 30 and 60 million off Apple stocks.

Also try looking into Dana Perino at the BBG and how she was involved with Cerberus and the dropping of the assault weapons ban with Bush Snow and Perino. She was fired from the BBG the day Sandyhook Elementary happened. No more protection for the gun industry from the BBG.

Also you had cyclist Lance Armstrong thrown under the bus with no more protection from the BBG. See America needed Heros to make them feel better. So let the baseball players take drugs and hit home runs. Let our cyclist take drugs so they can win win win. Exactly what BBG does. Propaganda.
edit on 1-10-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

adjensen
Steve Jobs had a relatively minor form of cancer and essentially killed himself by not having it properly treated until it was too late. Harvard Cancer Expert: Steve Jobs Probably Doomed Himself With Alternative Medicine (cue alternative medicine people to pipe up, but the bottom line is that Jobs is dead.)

Sadly, i have to agree with you. People never learn that we live in a dualistic system. Just get the best you can from each side and stop heading for extremes.

And i dont give Mr Jobs more credits than i think he deserves: he was an intelligent human with an IQ higher than average and he improved the quality of our communications by giving a new form to what others invented and perfected.

I never used apple. I have linux on my workstation because i can better protect my privacy with it and i have windows on my multimedia system because i like to play and entertain myself with apps that i cant find on both linux or apple. My phone is an old Nokia 6110 and i have an android tablet for some of the mails that i can afford to receive on Google.

So coming back to Mr Jobs, i think he could have afforded any cancer therapy in the world but he just sticked to his beliefs. Which unfortunatelly were extreme. '___' didnt cure him nor showed him the way to cure himself.

I bet hes having a nice juicy chat with Terrence McKenna right now . (BTW Terrence McKenna died of cancer too)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think life is 100% fatal. Everyone who tries it, dies from it. None have beat that system yet.

Cancer isn't a weapon that makes sense...as it's about as specific for time and predictability as random chance (especially for a man with his wealth to try anything known to be possible in treatment) and killing him after he was dying anyway? Well, aside from the obvious karmic issues of 'just how evil can we be'?

Why take risks like that? He wasn't some John Q Citizen with Brinks Home security for a call center who knows where... I'd imagine he had a security detail personal to him, with all the enemies anyone in his position picks up by just living day to day in the high profile spotlight.

Just makes no practical sense, if nothing else.

edit on 1-10-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join