It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Steve Jobs actually BUMPED OFF???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

No he died from over work. He was a work aholic. Its a killer.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

No he died from over work. He was a work aholic. Its a killer.

Many centenarians continue to work up almost until their death. Being a workaholic doesn't kill you if you're passionate about the job you're doing.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Does that guy ever stop talking? hes like the Energizer bunny on steroids.

Jobs died of cancer of the pancreas, over the years i have noticed many celebrity types dying of the same thing and i have a theory on what might be causing it. But its one of the subjects we are not supposed to talk about on ATS. Bill Hicks died of the same thing. You can draw your own conclusions from that..

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Actually, Steve Jobs died of a different type of cancer. It wasn't actually pancreatic cancer, it was a neuroendocrine cancer of the pancreas. Sad thing is that is actually a very treatable form of cancer, unlike true pancreatic cancer. Treatable with conventional therapies, that is, not with the therapies that Jobs chose.

edit on 10/1/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I stand corrected then. But i still think that a certain something messes with the panaceas later in life.

edit on 1-10-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

One of thier mosquito drones could inject someone with depleted uranium or polonium isotope or some other hyper toxic carcinogen.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I heard it was small, he went in thinking he had a kidney stone, and a small surgery would have removed it...

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

It may have been small in 2003.
Cancer has a tendency to not stay small though. He didn't have to die at 56.

edit on 10/1/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Is there any evidence of this weaponized pancreas cancer? Blame a little bit all that Plutonium that is still active in our atmosphere from all the surface nuclear tests for the elevated cancer rates of post 1945 too. It has a halflife of 24.000 years, so all that plutonium we blasted in the atmosphere will be around for 4 times as long as we have recorded human history to date. It could be in the atmosphere in some field in Cambodcha at the bottom of the Indian ocean, but most of it might still be in America, at any rate some of it will meet on humans again and cause cancer.
edit on 2-10-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
I think life is 100% fatal. Everyone who tries it, dies from it. None have beat that system yet.

Cancer isn't a weapon that makes sense...as it's about as specific for time and predictability as random chance (especially for a man with his wealth to try anything known to be possible in treatment) and killing him after he was dying anyway? Well, aside from the obvious karmic issues of 'just how evil can we be'?

Why take risks like that? He wasn't some John Q Citizen with Brinks Home security for a call center who knows where... I'd imagine he had a security detail personal to him, with all the enemies anyone in his position picks up by just living day to day in the high profile spotlight.

Just makes no practical sense, if nothing else.

edit on 1-10-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

what about those frozen dudes in a cryogenic chamber?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

PhoenixOD

Jobs died of cancer of the pancreas, over the years i have noticed many celebrity types dying of the same thing and i have a theory on what might be causing it. But its one of the subjects we are not supposed to talk about on ATS. Bill Hicks died of the same thing. You can draw your own conclusions from that..

Bill hicks is actually alex jones

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by MmmPie

One of thier mosquito drones could inject someone with depleted uranium or polonium isotope or some other hyper toxic carcinogen.

or it might have been a russian umbrella

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

research100
reply to post by Phage

I heard it was small, he went in thinking he had a kidney stone, and a small surgery would have removed it...

it's a good cover story

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Merinda
Is there any evidence of this weaponized pancreas cancer? Blame a little bit all that Plutonium that is still active in our atmosphere from all the surface nuclear tests for the elevated cancer rates of post 1945 too.

newks are fake. they're not even real

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

when that happened, I could not get the thought out of my head. I didn't know why exactly someone would do this and thought it might be for profit but as things get weirder and weirder, your guess is probably better since iphones caught on so fast. I just felt it in my gut that he was electronically attacked or maybe even partnered with some other method they have of inducing cancer. And they CAN induce cancer. They've been able to produce cancer cells for decades.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

spartacus699

PhoenixOD

Bill hicks is actually alex jones

oh, now you are really screwing with my head.

did you just upload all those youtube videos?

Great, now I'm totally thinking alex jones is bill hicks.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
One word;

Polonium.

Look it up.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

what about those frozen dudes in a cryogenic chamber?

That is an interesting thing to follow, as well as the endless speculation about who might have been made a Popsicle in secret over the years.

The thing is...I've yet to see a human Popsicle reanimated to successful life signs and intelligent thought. I'll bet it's been tried...quiet...privately..and the lack of any announcement for great success makes me think we're better off not knowing how such a process can manage to fail. I'll bet it's absolutely ugly if it starts to work on any level...then fails.

Personally, given that the very technology to bring them back from 'Ice-land' is part of what they all hope is invented (along with a cure to whatever killed them?) I'd just as soon drop my mortgage money on Black/Red in Vegas. At least half the spins should come up winning by averages.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

That is an interesting thing to follow, as well as the endless speculation about who might have been made a Popsicle in secret over the years.

The technical term is corpsicle.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

spartacus699

Merinda
Is there any evidence of this weaponized pancreas cancer? Blame a little bit all that Plutonium that is still active in our atmosphere from all the surface nuclear tests for the elevated cancer rates of post 1945 too.

newks are fake. they're not even real

I would say thats an half decent attempt at humour, but on here you never know.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join