It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is John B. Alexander, Ph.D. I’ve researched many controversial topics. Ask me anything

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

crazyewok

JohnAlexander

AS for ET, I don't think they are helping us.

Actually another good queation.

Not saying your wrong.

But the fact some entity were able to shut down both the USA and USSR Nuclear weapons, doesnt it hint that "some" of these entity may have had a vested intrest in proecting mankind from nuclear annailation?
Hence that may have been part of the message they were trying to convey " you think your in control but not and we wont let you use them".

Not saying thats the case or holds true for all UFO's/entitys but surely a strong possibility?
edit on 30-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

Protecting mankind? OK for nukes, but why not global climate change, poverty, wars, etc? Those are all planet killers, yet no help is apparent.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

JohnAlexander

TDawgRex
reply to post by JohnAlexander

I have noticed that the other guests on ATS's "Ask me anything" appeared on Coast to Coast AM shortly after their Q&A here.

Will you be interviewed again shortly by C2C? I'd enjoy hearing that.

edit on 30-9-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

Don't think so, but they often repeat programs. I am scheduled with Art Bell later in October.
The C2C show should be in their archives

Excellent, I did listen to one of your interviews today in the C2C archives. I look forward to listening.

Good luck in your endeavors.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

JohnAlexander

fenian8
Hi John, Could you please let myself and a couple of others know what were the 2 physical things that just showed up out in Mongolia. Please put us out of our misery

The first was a round balls - about marble size, that came from a shaman and fell on the floor. Normally I would have not thought much about that as could easily have palmed it and intentionally dropped it. However, the locals who see him all the time were amazed. That suggested to me it was not put of his normal routine. The second was the appearance of a shiny Australian 50 pence coin in our tent. We took the tents down and literaly shook them each day, so there is no way it could have been hidden somewhere.

Thank you Mr Alexander. I`ve seen in my time round the world a lot of extremely strange phenomenon but only a few really stick in my head and some are as `mundane`, for want of a better word, as what you have experienced, if that makes sense????

Thanks for sharing and having the patients to answer. Appreciated.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

ChuckNasty
Welcome to ATS John B Alexander. Thank you for allowing us to ask you questions.

My question is - How much does your book(s) cover 'UFO' type of propulsion system & why the Soviets were ahead of us in their development and implementation?

By 'UFO' type - I am implying real, but not widely known types, to include the wide range of electrically powered propulsion.

Could you list a few if covered?

Thank you,

Chuck

There is no indication the Soviets were ahead of us in those areas. That's topic I followed fairly closely while still on active duty. They did have an advantage in pulse power weapons, but that was not related to propulsion.

As for ET propulsion systems, I come down against any nation having reverse engineered them. Se my Ten Trillion Dollar Challenge for the reasons why.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

JohnAlexander

Protecting mankind? OK for nukes, but why not global climate change, poverty, wars, etc? Those are all planet killers, yet no help is apparent.

As for the global climate change, poverty, wars ect may because they are not likley to make the human race extint in a matter of days and we can still do something about them? Nuclear war would have been game over. Nukes could have been one step to far or these entitys could be not ready to step in yet? Especialy if we go down the religius route it could have been a higher power protecting earth itself rather than individual humans?

Anyway just my museings. Could be right or wrong they are just lines of thought. Just trying to look at the overall picture and expirmenting with diffrent theorys!

You can thank your book for these queations it gave me LOTS to think about and ponder over which Im sure was its intent

edit on 30-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Dear Sir, Ive been doing some research on a case that has led me to some controversial claims in my opinion, one is something that was told to Author Timothy Good by Sir Peter Horsley, it was claimed that the American Government or Military complex were very much involved with the Uk's Ufo problem back in the 1950's and are supposedly very much still in control of the Uk's UFO Investigations today.

If this is/was the case do you think that there maybe files that are stored in the files of the American Government were once stored in the Uk's documents that have apparently been destroyed back in the 1960's

Do you know anything that you could add to Sir Peter Horsleys claims on this matter ?
edit on 30-9-2013 by uforn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Variable

John, should i be building a deep bunker and stocking food enough for my family - if so, how deep and how much. If not, what precautions would you take regarding the future?

Thanks,

V

Don't think so. Not much into doomsday preppers. When it hits the fan, that probably won't help much anyway

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

uforn
Dear Sir, Ive been doing some research on a case that has led me to some controversial claims in my opinion, one is something that was told to Author Timothy Good by Sir Peter Horsley, it was claimed that the American Government or Military complex were very much involved with the Uk's Ufo problem back in the 1950's and are supposedly very much still in control of the Uk's UFO Investigations today.

Do you know anything that you could add to Sir Peter Horsleys claims on this matter ?

There are many people who make such claims. That doesn't make them right. I think Good is wrong in many areas, but he's entitled to his opinion.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I`m into my CT`s but i think that people are giving the US Government waaaayyyy more credit in their knowledge of UFO`s, population control et al than their due. I think they really aren`t too worried about UFOs, OOBEs etc than people claim and its more of a `If It Happens, we`ll deal with it` sort of approach by the USG??? Is this true????

Thanx

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The standard model of evolution, currently, is that matter gave birth to intelligence (or consciousness) through evolution. The model suggests that consciousness is tied intrinsically to the mind, and that, when the body dies--intelligence dies with it.

In your studies and experience, have you found evidence to the contrary? That, consciousness is not born from the evolution of organic material (although matter itself did evolve), but exists apart from it?

And, if consciousness is "separate" from the body, what is it made of? Is it made of organic matter? An undiscovered form of matter? Or something else entirely?

Also, if a "spiritual realm" existed, how would you go about verifying it's existence? How would you measure it?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

JohnAlexander

uforn

There are many people who make such claims. That doesn't make them right. I think Good is wrong in many areas, but he's entitled to his opinion.

Thank you for your reply but I was also told by Nick pope that a lot of documents relating to some very interesting case's from back in the 50's were supposedly destroyed in the 1960's Nick isn't the only well known researcher to tell me this either. Personally I don't feel these files have been destroyed, there must be a record of them somewhere. So maybe the Americans have a record of these files ?

Edit to add, could you tell us what your opinion is in relation to what Timothy Good has claimed in relation to Interviews he had conducted with Sir Peter Horsley ?

If you would rather we talk about this in private via your website that is fine by me.

Thank you very much for your time.
edit on 30-9-2013 by uforn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Hello There, and welcome aboard!

Kind of you to share your experiences.

As for a question,

I would like to know what you think of this :

Link : www.youtube.com...

Best Regards, Wildmanimal

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Mr Alexander thank you for taking the time here to answer questions for us. I would like to ask your opinion in regards to the "force" behind the ufo, and of course multi faceted paranormal realm, what is your opinion on the true purpose behind this forces intentions? After all I'm sure you agree that there is a core phenomenon that is operating in and around human conciousness so what is its motivation, lets just focus on the alien phenomena for simplicity. Thx

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
In your book 'UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, Realities' you mention that you were working on your own strategy within the Congress to deal with the UFO issue around the same time that the "disclosure circus came to town", led by Dr. Steven Greer and his entourage of top secret government insiders and whistleblowers. You suggested that their efforts spoiled and put a stop to your own and you used somewhat harsh wording to describe The Disclosure Project's demands on government.

Could you elaborate on your thoughts on Bassett 'n Greer's Disclosure movements and what you find right or wrong about them? Since most of the people here are "educated" by the variety of disclosure memes propagated by these people.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Ah, finally an educated, connected and experienced person, with actual firsthand knowledge. I can almost hear all the 9/11 truthers, moon hoax theorists, and various other crackpot conspiracy subscribers collective balloons popping. Most, if not all, of these ludicrous, complex, and massive-in-scope conspiracy theories are simply too complicated to ever be real. Much easier to believe in insanely complex and impossible to prove or disprove diabolical plots, than to accept that life is full of mystery and uncertainty and that we'll probably never know all the answers.

John, really nice to read your measured, thoughtful responses. Rational, logical thought is sometimes scarce around here. Haven't seen you use the expression, "the powers that be," yet. That's always a favorite of the no-proof global conspiracy pushers.

Oh, a black helicopter just opened fire on the alien grey I keep tied up out back. They must be searching for my anti chemtrail-plane rocket propelled grenade launcher that I stole from the Rothschilds. Gotta go.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi John and thanks for responding to some of my questions. A year or two ago there was a debate between you and Richard Dolan on some radio program, it was great, Leslie Keen was the moderator,all authors of some of the best books about ufos in years Are you two planning or have you done another? Also in one of my previous questions you mentioned that you knew Monroe and had used his system to have an Out of Body Experience but you did not detail, could you explain what you experienced? Have you had an OBE or NDE? Thanks again....Oh one more thing, I have seen an documentary about John Hutchison and you were in it briefly, I am wondering if you think that the types of technology he supposedly demonstrates was used in 9/11, which is what Dr. Judy Wood suggests. You know what I am talking about, "scalar interferometry"

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Sir, I am happy to hear your belief in God now although not sure how reincarnation would fit with that. You specifically mentioned the four horsemen, it appears they have begun to arrive, do you agree, if so, thoughts on the antichrist.

There are those who believe that the ETs are the fallen angels, what are you the thoughts.

You mentioned in my other question that you do not believe they are helping us, can you elaborate then how they are working against us......

Thanks again sir,

Hooooa, the Bot

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Good evening

I dont usually post on the ask the experts sections although I find them a great read. How ever I saw somthing in daylight surrounded by many others and have a question reguarding it.

3 years ago on a rather miserable and rainy day here in richmond I was on my way to work around 8am. While crossing over the james river near simms ave I looked up and saw an extremely large object sitting above the tallest buildings in the area. It was 3 dimensional triangular in shape no lights or markings except for lines that were more of a bronze color than the onyx substrate. It was huge and it stuck around for quite some time during the ride into work.

First question I have is: is this what a real ufo looks like or is this somthing normal I was just mistaking for an abnormal event.

Second: this object did not twist or sway during bursts of winds but I saw no thrust. How in your opinion could somthing so large compensate for elemental effects with out emitting some sort of visible thrust.

And lastly how do you forget somthing like this. It was a neat experince but the questions it raised are endless.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Hello, Mr. Alexander. It's great to see you here! Many of us have heard a lot about you. Apparently you are somewhat of an intimidating presence.

Can you please tell us the one secret that you would like to know the answer to?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

JohnAlexander

Variable

John, should i be building a deep bunker and stocking food enough for my family - if so, how deep and how much. If not, what precautions would you take regarding the future?

Thanks,

V

Don't think so. Not much into doomsday preppers. When it hits the fan, that probably won't help much anyway

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Dr. Alexander,

I couldn't help but notice the "when" in place of a possible "if". Is the glass half empty or is it really half empty?

Do you think the economic spiral will be the primary cause?

Thanks!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join