It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is John B. Alexander, Ph.D. I’ve researched many controversial topics. Ask me anything

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

jward01
Greetings, Welcome to ATS Mr Alexander!

My question is:
What is your opinion on Past Lives and Re-Incarnation? Surely the shaman and places in the mind you have ventured to leads you towards some information regarding this topic.

Thank you
edit on 9/30/2013 by jward01 because: Information added

Correct. Reincarnation is a fundamental tenant with all of the shamans we've seen. Also my studies in NDES strongly supports the notion.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

guardian0111
Can you describe what you think of the site forgottenlanguages.org? Apparently they have remote viewers there and are working on what i believe is to be a method for invasive communication.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with it.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Advantage
reply to post by JohnAlexander

Are you familiar with the 1996 case of an alien ( one of 2 that had been apprehended) being caught and handled by Corporal Marco Eli Chereze... who subsequently died from an overwhelming bacterial infection he had caught by skin to skin contact with the being? Do you have any opinion on the validity of this story or the origin of the beings? The treating physicians later interviews and truthfulness of his sworn statements?

No

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

JohnAlexander

AS for ET, I don't think they are helping us.

Actually another good queation.

Not saying your wrong.

But the fact some entity were able to shut down both the USA and USSR Nuclear weapons, doesnt it hint that "some" of these entity may have had a vested intrest in proecting mankind from nuclear annailation?
Hence that may have been part of the message they were trying to convey " you think your in control but not and we wont let you use them".

Not saying thats the case or holds true for all UFO's/entitys but surely a strong possibility?
edit on 30-9-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

mirageman

JohnAlexander

mirageman
Hello Mr. Alexander , I am from across the pond and would like to hear your opinion of what happened over the Christmas period at Bentwaters/Rendlesham in 1980?

Despite Colonel Halt's tape confirming some very strange aerial phenomena, according to information in the public domain, at no point was the base put on any kind of alert. Something I find very strange.
edit on 30/9/13 by mirageman because: Mucking Furds Wuddled?

In the book I address this as one of the most important, and well documented cases. I know Ridpath won't agree with that, but Nike Pope will. We both know Chuck Halt and find him to be a credible witness. Missing in most of the Bentwaters debate is that this was NOT a one or even two night event. Strange things happened long before, and continued well after December 1980.

As for going on alert; alert for what reason? Most of the events happened off the base and there was no threat to the base or the weapons stored there.

The fact that US troops were sent out into UK sovereign territory (under whose orders we are yet to fully understand) and Halt has said that craft under intelligent control were shining beams down onto the base suggests that UK airspace had been violated. If that wasn't cause to call for air support and issue an alert then why not?

The sovereignty issue in Bentwaters case is a big one. Note they left their weapons behind because they were on UK soil, and SOFA did not allow weapons off base. As for close air support, doubt any was available nor would it have been useful. That part took Chuck be surprise and happened over a very short period of time. You should ask him about the context.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

MystikMushroom

JohnAlexander

MystikMushroom

Welcome! I have just one question for you:

What have you heard about the military's secret space program?

We had classified work in space since we began launching satelites

I thought as much. I once witnessed a satellite do a 90 turn on a dime in the night sky.

If it "turned on a dime" it wasn't a satelite

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

JohnAlexander

gortex

Colonel Alexander
To the best of your knowledge have we been visited by ET , have you seen any evidence that would suggest that an off world intelligence has ever visited this planet .

Thanks

Again, I come down against the ETH as it is too simple. There have been reports of interactions between humans, and sentient non-human beings throughout recorded history. Only a fraction include UFOs.

So if a fraction involve UFO's, would that be suggesting much are interdimensional? Also what is your take on Inner Earth? Such as that claimed by writings claimed to be from Admiral Byrd?

Physics pretty well eliminates the hollow earth theory. We know about the density of the earth and can measure it very accurately. In fact, that is key to earthquake and volcano predictions.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I'll contact you in a few days when you're not so busy with the AMA and I'm feeling better. Caught a nasty cold courtesy of my youngest and her school.

If you're interested in shamanism, then the Navajo skinwalker is definitely along the lines of an animal shaman. Just about every Navajo I spoke to on the subject would say that, although they are terrible, they are probably the most traditional Navajo around although that impression may have been shattered a bit after NTUA workers outside of Tuba City stumbled across a probable skin in October of 2008. I was sent these images via a Navajo contact in 2008. You might find them interesting. Even if they are using paper mache now, they are truly masters of animal emulation.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Unity_99

JohnAlexander

happinness

Welcome Mr Alexander,

I ask everyone this, given half the chance. Do you believe aliens walk amongst us? Have you met any?

I know they do and I have to live my life as normal as possible with that knowledge.

hx

WE'll agree to disagree then. I do not think ET is here.

Some of us know otherwise. So basically what you're giving for answers is what is not classified. Gottcha. Pretty much what I thought.

If you know better, why are you asking?

FTR see my earlier response about the Four Horsemen.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS John B Alexander. Thank you for allowing us to ask you questions.

My question is - How much does your book(s) cover 'UFO' type of propulsion system & why the Soviets were ahead of us in their development and implementation?

By 'UFO' type - I am implying real, but not widely known types, to include the wide range of electrically powered propulsion.

Could you list a few if covered?

Thank you,

Chuck

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

JohnAlexander

MystikMushroom

JohnAlexander

MystikMushroom

Welcome! I have just one question for you:

What have you heard about the military's secret space program?

We had classified work in space since we began launching satelites

I thought as much. I once witnessed a satellite do a 90 turn on a dime in the night sky.

If it "turned on a dime" it wasn't a satelite

That was my ultimate conclusion as well. Most people have seen a satellite and how it moves slowly in a straight line across the sky. At first that's what I assumed it was. After it made that sharp "on a dime" turn, I just had to go, "Nope! Nope! Nope! What the....?"

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question! I always wanted to be a pilot in the hopes I could become an astronaut. Now I'm thinking I should have gone navy

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

olaru12
Mr. Alexander,

You stated a belief in God and heaven. Is this through faith alone or do you have another kind of evidence?

TY

That comes from many things. I did go through an atheistic and agnostic phase many years ago. That changed as I looked into serious research into events that defy a mechanistic model of the universe, Recommend serious study of the implications of near-death studies. But, everyone is on their own path.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Bybyots

JohnAlexander
reply to post by Bybyots

Which leads me to a question that I wanted to squeeze in, what do you now about the narrative weapons, based on computational linguistics that DARPA has been developing?

Nothing.

Okay, just to be certain, are you even aware that programs such as the ones that I linked exist? Also, are you aware of William S. Lind's development of the generational warfare model and his think-tank's ideas concerning 4th and 5th generation warfare (5GW) and non-lethal warfare?

Thanks in advance. It's very kind of you to make time for ATS.

The map is not the terrain, and models are just that, models. The thinking is interesting, but there are others who question the utility. www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil...

I'm not quite sure how the models tie to specific weapon system development.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

sparrowstail
Thank you for being here. Much appreciate the open minds out there.
A while ago a military referenced story broke about a guy who reported hearing a story about a helicopter ride he was taken on 2 hours east of Nome Alaska. Apparently and allegedly there is a mysterious and ancient giant underground pyramid that produces huge surpluses of energy. Can you shed any light on this?

thank you

P.S. I read your comments on Roswell. I guess you and Stanton Friedman wouldn't see eye to eye?
edit on 30-9-2013 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

Have not heard about pyramids in Alaska.

I really like Stan and he is a good researcher. We disagree about his conclusions.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

bia111
Greetings!

Is there a possibility that there are factions of US Ops that you "don't have need to know about" ... i understand you are still under Secrecy Oaths... but for sure there are Security levels / clearances above yours... so, is there a possibility that at those higher SEC levels are OPS / tech / Units you are not aware of?

Thank you very much for your answer!

Absolutely. Is there a point to your question?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

crazyewok

JohnAlexander
That Killshot nonsense comes from Ed Dames, whom I've know for decades. Problem is he never admits to being wrong, and the some of the errors have been egregious.

Hey he might not be all wrong he just got the method and target wrong as it looks like your fedral govement will be temporarly "killed" after midnight

Bit of dark humor

Good point - don't think that's what he meant.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

LarryLove
reply to post by fenian8

And here in lies the problem. He cannot and will not because it happened in Mongolia and it was so esoteric that you 'just had to be there'. It is worth contributors of this thread going back all those years to Jon Ronson's original documentary entitled: 'The Men that Stare at Goats' or reading the original book to form some ideas about this 'ask me anything'.

????????????? OK LarryLove. Are you for real mate???? It`s called ask me anything, a few people asked him to expand on the 2 physical things that just appeared I also would have liked to have known, but with it been that it happened in Mongolia.....OK....... I presume by your response your "In The Know"

Sorry for been the problem and not been as inquisitively wise as you on secret black ops, am sad `i wasn`t there` and nor could i have been, however with the thread been entitled `My name is John B Alexander ask me anything`, then when asked whats the strangest thing he`s seen he answers 2 physical things that have no explanation, i just assumed....if hes going to throw that kind of statement out there he could embelish more????? I don`t know? Maybe am not getting it and perhaps i have to buy a book or visit a website or summit to find out

However am glad i`ve been enlightened by people more `esoteric` than I. Thanks for teaching me mr LL. I won`t ask anymore questions.

Jeeeeezzzoooo

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

John, should i be building a deep bunker and stocking food enough for my family - if so, how deep and how much. If not, what precautions would you take regarding the future?

Thanks,

V

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

ThePeaceMaker

JohnAlexander

ThePeaceMaker
Hello Colonel , I had to say it like that as because .. Well you were a Colonel and is a great pleasure on this site it shows how respectable this site is we really do appreciate your time

Question: (sorry if someone has already said this I've jumped the very last page)

You said you've travelled all 7 continents, Antarctica. May I ask what your business was there? You don't have to answer that obviously and also do you have any knowledge or have heard of UFO stories surrounding the frozen continent, operation high jump (I think) what was that about

Antarctica was a cruise and I highly recommend it. Amazing place- but try to get on a trip that allows you to go ashore.

Have never hear about operation High Jump.

When the time is right maybe I'll go on a cruise there I'm still young! Well according to Wikipedia it's was in 1946 a large force with up to 4,700 men 13 ships that went to Antarctica
en.m.wikipedia.org...

I'm sure I read somewhere on this site that there was a supposed UFO base under the ice and some nazis had escaped there .. I think. But hey it could be all waffle. Again Colonel thank you for your time

edit on 30-9-2013 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

Appreciate the response. Was not aware of Operation Highjump, but it was real. The UFO bases sounds like CT BS to me. Not uncommon for them to link nonsense to real events to add authenticity to the casual viewer.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I'm not quite sure how the models tie to specific weapon system development.

Well, since this isn't Ask Bybyots Anything, I am just gonna let that hang.

Have a good evening, John.

All the way, Sir!

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join