It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

FIRST ONE on that above link... here... I will do the work for you. Here is JUST the title. Work it out from there.

I take it you only read the abstract again?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

exiteternity
reply to post by Korg Trinity

what do you mean??!

After I had seen the evidence I switched sides! Since i have an open mind, i realised there wasnt any evidence proving chemtrails.

But lets get back on subject!!
I said chemtrails were possible, they might exist, and they COULD exist.

your reply to that was
"yeah sure, chemtrails are impossible!!!"

!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I never once said it, and I DONT think its impossible i Just dont think we have any evidence right now to prove them and I stated why I think that.

what youre doing now is NOT COOL

Do you have any evidence that aliens exist out in the cosmos? NOPE!

Do you have evidence that the only life in the universe is here on earth... yes!

Therefore by your logic you should not believe in other life in the cosmos because of the above...

Yet we have this...

So mathematically not only is alien life possible it is also highly probable.

do you see your error in logic?

Korg.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

MamaJ

Cloud Seeding is going on. It is GEO-ENGINEERING!!!!

Yes it is. No it is not.

However, if you drive a car, use electricity generated from coal, ever fly in an aircraft, or eat foodstuffs containing soya or palm oil, then you are complicit in (inadvertent) geoengineering.

However, if you cut your grass or water the garden, that is not geoengineering.
edit on 12-10-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Dude.. can you answer my question?? The subject at hand?? before switching topics? i will gladly discuss alien life after you answer my question!

WHY
did you say to my reply
"yeah sure chemtrails are impossible!!"

When I NEVER said they were?! I even stated several times that
A. They are probable
B. They might exist
C. They COULD exist
D. I even believe they exist to an extent of about 15%

But that we dont have any current evidence to support it..

your reply , again was
"yeah sure they are impossible!!"

why did you decide to twist my words to that extent? Why?

Ps. I feel the EXACT same way about alien life BTW!!!
edit on 12-10-2013 by exiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

So you now say that maintenance is engineering then?

Twisting away are we?

Nope it was said that and maintenance is not engineering.

I think we proved that it was...

Now is cloud seeding geo engineering???

Korg.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

My brother used to work on planes. He is an engineer. He maintenanced their radios.

So he was an electrical engineer and not an aircraft maintenance engineer correct?

There is a difference, but I forgot in your world everything is the same no matter the difference.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

So what effects do you think those potential extraterrestrial life forms are having on our climate?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

exiteternity

Dude.. can you answer my question?? The subject at hand?? before switching topics? i will gladly discuss alien life after you answer my question!

WHY
did you say to my reply
"yeah sure chemtrails are impossible!!"

When I NEVER said they were?! I even stated several times that
A. They are probable
B. They might exist
C. They COULD exist
D. I even believe they exist to an extent of about 15%

But that we dont have any current evidence to support it..

your reply , again was
"yeah sure they are impossible!!"

why did you decide to twist my words to that extent? Why?

Before I answer yours answer my question.... It will all tie together I promise you.

Do you think it is probable that Alien life exists out in the cosmos or because the only evidence we have of life is here on earth that we should not believe that life exists else where?

Korg.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Really, please show where you proved they are the same?

So you now know more than a man that has more years around planes than obviously you and some others in this thread?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

But the potential aliens are not a mere 7 miles above us and in easy reach for a test that nobody can be bothered to do, are they.

Edit to add, yes, I do believe there is a high probability of life elsewhere in the universe, scientific discoveries appear to be making it look more likely as we go on too.
edit on 12-10-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Really, please show where you proved they are the same?

So you now know more than a man that has more years around planes than obviously you and some others in this thread?

Well if he entrusts his life to non engineer mechanics to fix his plane that's his prerogative... me however I think I would trust the qualified maintenance engineer.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

As I edited in,
i feel the EXACT same way in regards to chemtrails as I do alien life!

Its very possible, it could exist, and it might exist.
But since it cannot be proven with hard evidence at this point, my belief in alien life is the same at about 15%.
But since I have a predisposition to a belief of alien life since i was a kid, that raises to about 30%.

now please answer why you twisted my words as to i ever claimed chemtrails was impossible. I never did. in fact the opposite. So why did you reply in the way you did. PLease man, answer me

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

waynos

But the potential aliens are not a mere 7 miles above us and in easy reach for a test that nobody can be bothered to do, are they.

Irespective of distance.. this is a question of evidence...

If we have a lack of direct evidence should we disbelieve the subject... or should we look at the probabilities before venturing out to gather data??

Korg.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Well, for the record, since it got lost in the melee, I am not arguing against the possibility of chemtrails, or that geoengineering isn't real or that my Prime Minister wants to buy me lunch cos he loves me or any of that stuff.

My position is that all the claims that those big white trails in the sky because.....(add misconception here) that we constantly see posted to ATS are mistaken. AND WHY.

Skeptics should be the CTers best friend really, because if there are flaws in the theory they can refine it and work on it and eliminate the flaws until the theory stands up, but instead all we get is mardiness, which is a shame.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

exiteternity

As I edited in,
i feel the EXACT same way in regards to chemtrails as I do alien life!

Its very possible, it could exist, and it might exist.
But since it cannot be proven with hard evidence at this point, my belief in alien life is the same at about 15%.
But since I have a predisposition to a belief of alien life since i was a kid, that raises to about 30%.

now please answer why you twisted my words as to i ever claimed chemtrails was impossible. I never did. in fact the opposite. So why did you reply in the way you did. PLease man, answer me

15%!!!

If you were to look at the math you would realize that the probability of life existing out in the cosmos other than on earth is 100%

Just like black holes!

We can't actually see them.... yet we have data that calculates the mass of the object and it's effects such as gravitational sensing and doppler of objects caught in it's gravity well...

Yet we can't get any direct evidence since they are impossible to see directly.

By your logic we should disbelieve that the black hole exists because there is no direct evidence, only corroborative circumstantial evidence.

So we have an unprecedented sudden reversal of the climate never before such a reversal has occurred at such a steep curve going against previous data analysis, along with an increase in report of chemtrails among countless documents about geoengineering...

As thus far no one has posed an alternative source of the sudden cooling off of global warming, I think the evidence is certainly enough to raise more than eye brow.

Korg.

edit on 12-10-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

And a qualified maintenance engineer does NOT have an engineering degree and is NOT listed anywhere as an engineer except by the airlines he works for. A title does NOT an engineer make. An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is the exact same thing as an AMT in the US, and an AMT is not an engineer. If you read the qualifications for an AME, and engineering degree is not required.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

waynos

Well, for the record, since it got lost in the melee, I am not arguing against the possibility of chemtrails, or that geoengineering isn't real or that my Prime Minister wants to buy me lunch cos he loves me or any of that stuff.

My position is that all the claims that those big white trails in the sky because.....(add misconception here) that we constantly see posted to ATS are mistaken. AND WHY.

Skeptics should be the CTers best friend really, because if there are flaws in the theory they can refine it and work on it and eliminate the flaws until the theory stands up, but instead all we get is mardiness, which is a shame.

Iron out the flaws?

I haven't seen anything that was intelligent enough to to tackle the flaws... It seems the thread in most part was attacking the very science, which was proven... which was crazy I might add... or people screaming for direct evidence...

If there was a flaw in the science I would be very surprised as I am very thorough, I was more hoping that someone would pose an alternative cause to the sudden change in climate conditions...

Thus far no one has!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

can you answer my question please?
and i never said to disbelieve anything... again you are doing it.. twisting my words...

15% belief of chemtrails and 30% belief of alien life is more than enough to keep questiong it... which is what im doing every day.....

now please answer me
edit on 12-10-2013 by exiteternity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join