It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Mikeultra

Oh yes it is. It's so obvious that Believers treat Skeptics so much worse than they accuse the skeptics of doing, and don't have a problem with it, but god help the skeptic that steps even a hair out of line.

Seriously? Well... I for one have not accused you of anything. I was not the one being rude. Maybe you should go back and read the thread.

I have been accused of not reading my links time and time again when the links I put forth was proving another point that was not considered because of "text" herein.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

And you have said repeatedly that you are on the fence. If you notice, I wasn't replying to you, I was replying to someone else. So please stop putting words in my mouth, and accusing me of things I'm not doing.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

MamaJ

waynos
reply to post by MamaJ

And you are going to cling to that impression however wrong it may be, aren't you.

We can't all be like you. That would be boring.

I sometimes rely on my common sense. Cloud seeding is a type of engineering of sorts. lol

www.google.com... pv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#es_sm=122&espv=210&q=cloud+seeding+and+geoengineering&spell=1

Here. Even these idiots have figured it out. It's not rocket science

www.thetruthdenied.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Show me a mechanic that has an engineering degree. Maintenance is following a process that an engineer developed. A mechanic is not an engineer.

"An aircraft maintenance engineer (AME) is a licenced person who carries out aircraft maintenance"

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

www.google.com... pv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#es_sm=122&espv=210&q=cloud+seeding+and+geoengineering&spell=1

So going there I found something very interesting that you seem to not understand because you keep wanting to say geoengineering is the same as cloud seeding when even this says different..

geoengineering, the large-scale manipulation of a specific process central to controlling Earth’s climate for the purpose of obtaining a specific benefit.

And this is what they say about cloud seeding...

Cloud seeding works on a regional scale, seeking to influence weather systems for the benefit of agriculture.

You do understand the difference between global and regional scale don't you?

I also see they have this to say...

Geoengineering proposals were first developed in the middle of the 20th century. Relying on technologies developed during World War II, such proposals were designed to alter weather systems in order to obtain more favourable climate conditions on a regional scale. One of the best-known techniques is cloud seeding, a process that attempts to bring rain to parched farmland by dispersing particles of silver iodide or solid carbon dioxide into rain-bearing clouds.

www.britannica.com...

So as you can see there is a difference and the fact that geoengineering is based on the cloud seeding that was developed during WWII does not mean they are the same thing.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

MamaJ

You say cloud seeding is not going on..

I did? Where? Again, please stop putting words in my mouth. I said geoengineering is not going on, I never said cloud seeding isn't happening.

I have worked on and I have flown planes both.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

mrthumpy

MamaJ

waynos
reply to post by MamaJ

And you are going to cling to that impression however wrong it may be, aren't you.

We can't all be like you. That would be boring.

I sometimes rely on my common sense. Cloud seeding is a type of engineering of sorts. lol

Here. Even these idiots have figured it out. It's not rocket science

www.thetruthdenied.com...

AHAHAHA! Ummmm.... OK??? Are you reading this thread??? Not trying to be rude but REALLY?

You need to understand something REAL QUICK> I NEVER SAID cloud seeding is chem trails. K?

Glad that's over.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Show me a mechanic that has an engineering degree. Maintenance is following a process that an engineer developed. A mechanic is not an engineer.

Still not willing to take my word for it and just always take the opposite view huh..

Why not apply for this...

MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING BENG(HONS)

Our BEng(Hons) Mechanical Maintenance Engineering (Top Up) degree is aimed principally at engineers qualified to Higher National or Foundation Degree level who are seeking to improve their qualifications with a view to moving to a position of increased responsibility. It is also available for all suitably qualified engineers who are seeking to improve their qualifications and enhance their employability.

Mechanical maintenance engineering graduates will have the knowledge required to apply technological principles to solve engineering problems and generate innovative solutions to challenging issues in fields such as maintenance, precision technologies, machine diagnostics, engineering management, and technology specification. Having studied mechanical maintenance engineering you will be able to manage processes and operations to keep plant and equipment operating at optimum efficiency

Who knows maybe you could apply to be a maintenance engineer??

Jobsite

Geesh....

Korg.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Wrong again. An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is the same thing as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician in the US, but AME is used in other countries. They only have a license to work on planes. They're not engineers.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

And someone with that degree is not going to be changing spark plugs. They're going to be designing responses to problems on site, and they're going to be overseeing the maintenance process. They're not going to be under the hood of a car changing a spark plug.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

You are not understanding .. I regress. (SIGH)

They are the same.

Cloud Seeding is going on. It is GEO-ENGINEERING!!!!

I NEVER SAID... ya know what... I can't go back through these pages every time one of you twists words and acts like my words are not CLEAR. The links are backing me up and if you don't see it. Oh well.

I can lead a blind horse to water but sure can't make him drink.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by MamaJ

Wrong again. An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is the same thing as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician in the US, but AME is used in other countries. They only have a license to work on planes. They're not engineers.

Oh that's right here in the UK we don't need engineers repairing our planes because those people only know how to solve problems wearing their shirts and ties....

Korg.

link   

Zaphod58

MamaJ

You say cloud seeding is not going on..

I did? Where? Again, please stop putting words in my mouth. I said geoengineering is not going on, I never said cloud seeding isn't happening.

I have worked on and I have flown planes both.

You just stated in one of your last posts it was POSSIBLE but no proof. Cloud seeding is geo-engineering. I linked you to google.

An aircraft maintenance engineer (AME) is a licenced person who carries out aircraft maintenance. This same title is used in a number of different countries, including:
Australia
Canada[1][2]
India
New Zealand
An AME is similar to, but has different national rules and procedures from, a US or European Aircraft Maintenance Technician.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Then why does the IPCC disagree with you about cloud seeding and geoengineering? Because they talk about geoengineering on a global scale to stop climate change.

link   

link   
reply to post by MamaJ

"An aircraft maintenance engineer (AME) is a licenced person who carries out aircraft maintenance"

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I love your sense of humor!! lol

I LOVE IT!!!

I have to go for now... have fun and hopefully you are understood better than I.

It's been exhausting but enlightening.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

A link to Google does not constitute research being performed, and links found on Google do not constitute as sources on their own. I can tell Google exactly what I want to see too, and have it pull up exactly what I want. None of the sources that are legitimate in your Google search say that Geoengineering is the same as cloud seeding.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by MamaJ

Then why does the IPCC disagree with you about cloud seeding and geoengineering? Because they talk about geoengineering on a global scale to stop climate change.

Are we talking about the same IPCC that I pointed to in my first post that somehow managed to get their numbers so wrong according to you that their computer model spat out a number 3 times as big as it should have been???

Korg.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join