It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creatures With Glowing, Red Eyes!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

applesthateatpeople
reply to post by sled735

I have been interested in the glowing red eyes detail for a few years now.

I'd like to point out that the mothman, chupacabras and springheel jack have been described as having glowing red eyes.

Can you embed the video? I think your link is broken.
edit on 28-9-2013 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

Our dog's eyes change from a reflective blue-silver glow to a red reflective whenever he sees food at night

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Lots of animals produce luminescent reflections from their eyes at night, that some fall into the red part of the spectrum isn't necessarily a surprise.

I think associating it with some kind of evil is as much psychological conditioning from history as anything. We've long associated red with violence, power, malevolence, and numerous other things we might consider negative. Seeing something a creature that might otherwise look benign could take a whole different appearance given red eyes. It's kind of like the fear of the dark. Most people suffer from it to some degree, but really it's mostly because of the loss of one of our prime senses of perception.

On the other hand, one does have to wonder if that isn't ingrained into our psyches by other experiences in our genetic history. It makes me wonder that if we were indeed "created" by something, are those fears purposely built in? Were they put there as a protection? A failsafe to try to minimize our desire to screw with the unknown?

As far as the video itself goes, the things I took from it are:
Again: never leave your guns outside your home - they do no good away from you.
Never buy rural property without observing the above.
If you determine the creatures are unwilling to enter an area that is lighted....DONT turn off the lights in the room you choose to hole up in.

That last one especially makes me shake my head. "Wow these things are scared of light! Let's lock ourselves in an outside wall room and turn off the lights!"

Also: Funny that the house had no mention of previous incidents like this. You'd think that be something known, even to local legend. Also: The police, even rural ones, rarely just hang up on folks. They are kind of obligated to investigate, even if they take their sweet time about it. It be one thing if it was coming off as a rather obvious prank - but someone speaking with great distress in their voice? Hm..

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Time2Think

Obviously I went running out of my bedroom screaming at the top of my lungs and my parents just did the typical "You just had a nightmare, go back to bed" scenario. However, other very strange things happened to both me and my sister in that same house later on that I won't get into, because it didn't involve anything with bright red eyes; it was more like a "poltergeist" or something along those lines.

A much more recent experience I had with these shadow things I posted on the forums here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I did NOT see any red eyes that time, and I thankfully haven't seen anything since.

I would love to hear some of your earlier experiences, if you would like to share them in my paranormal thread.
Just click on my signature. Sounds interesting!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
When I was about 15 I saw the red eyes you wonder about. I was in my living room waiting for my cousin to come over so we can play basketball. I was sitting on the couch with the lights off just relaxing while staring at this old wooden Jesus cross my family had hanging on the wall. Suddenly two red eyes appeared directly in front of the cross. I literally wiped my face to see if I was imagining things but sure enough they remained...I will never forget that. I have a history of seeing shadow people and "ghosts" so it didnt shock me too much. It was definitely something new to add to the oddness of life

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I would like to give a "group" thank you to all of the members here for posting your experiences. Too many to comment on individually. Just really awesome encounters and stories you've heard.

Thank you for sharing them. (Claps)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think that the majority of the time people report glowing red eyes, they are simply seeing an owl. However, sasquatch eyes can produce a red-hued effect like the one described. Knowing that these animals exist, having witnessed their existence for myself, and having devoted a large portion of my time to finding more answers, I can confidently say that the most plausible explanation is that these were sasquatch.

I have learned something through sasquatch research. People may very well be apt to get the details confused when having a sighting of something strange, and if there is fear and other strong emotions, the odds of confusion rise. However, what I learned is that people are much, much more apt to get the smaller details wrong, as opposed to the larger details. This is partly why I get aggravated at those who claim all sasquatch reports are misidentifications or hoaxes. An extremely small percentage of reports are hoaxes. Hoaxes are often put on Youtube, but very few people submit sighting reports that are simply made up.

Anyway, the details such as being 7 feet tall for instance, are not apt to be misconstrued. That is probably relatively accurate. But in the dark, it is difficult to tell anything beyond that. If you are referring to that episode that was on TV, about the family in the woods up north, who thought they were seeing werewolves, I can confidently say they experienced a group of bigfoot. And saying that they were almost attacked is highly inaccurate. Sasquatch can act very aggressively towards humans on certain occasions, but they will not attack a person 99 times out of 100. Especially if there is no reason, such as there being young nearby, etc...

Their aggressive behavior towards humans on certain occasions can be frightening though, so I can understand why someone would claim they felt threatened. That is why these animals act aggressively to begin with...They usually just don't want the person or people where they are. They will protect food sources and certain tracts of land, sometimes aggressively, but it still is not THAT common. If anyone has ever heard their growls, which is very deep and guttural, you will know that it is enough to make you want to crap your pants. I suppose that is partly why someone would think they were dealing with a werewolf or something. But unlike sasquatch, werewolves do not exist.

There is nothing fascinating about sasquatch. They are simply biological animals. Although it is remarkable they have remained undetected for so long, but honestly, that is due more to a lack of scientific interest on our part. The natural instincts of sasquatch is still a strong reason though. But they have not remained undetected. People literally see them all the time. The vast majority of people never report their sighting to one of the handful of groups that keep databases, and this is especially true for the time before widespread internet was available. There was really no one to report things to. This is why there are still people filing reports today of sightings they had in the 60's or 70's or 80's.

People think that DNA proof would have been obtained already, but people don't realize the true scope of what they are referring to. There have been samples analyzed that have come back as no known animal. This is fact. People think you can just test DNA and automatically know what animal it came from. This isn't how it works. You need markers. This is why sasquatch DNA has been so elusive, and not for a lack of biological samples. Mr. Rugg, of the Bigfoot Museum, has a molar that most likely came from a sasquatch as well, as the thing was found in the woods of the Pacific Northwest, and is simply gigantic. I don't know the results of any tests, but I know they were in the works.

And most people don't realize just how widespread the population is. They are literally in every single state of the continental US. They tend towards forested regions, as forests offer everything they need for survival. The states with a lot of deserts and fewer forests will obviously not have as large of a population. And such a widespread population is what you would expect from a naturally growing population. They wouldn't simply be in one area of the US. And I believe they have been in North America at least as long as humans have, so they've had plenty of time to spread. Some Native American tribe lore actually states that sasquatch followed their ancestors over the Bering Land Bridge from Asia. That is likely the case.

Anyway, I am convinced that this is what you are describing. Werewolves and other things like that may be fun to talk about, but they have no basis in reality. While sasquatch is a living, breathing animal with a large population that is expanding as we speak. I am one of the few people to believe their numbers have reached a large number, and this explains the increase in sighting reports that have occurred over the past decade or two. But even if I'm wrong, they are still there, however many there are. People think they are like any other animal, but they aren't. Other animals do not actively avoid people to the same degree that these animals do. And maybe they don't avoid us more than other animals...Maybe their increased intelligence simply makes them better at it than other animals.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Now that's extremely frightening for that family. But with it being hyped up for TV kinda turns me the skeptic way on it so they didn't do it justice in that respect.
I particularly thought the guy being in pain and was walking slow was rather odd. Put me in that position and I'd be able to run no matter how bad it hurt. The fumbling the keys at the truck just isn't me as well.
And that's odd as well out in the middle of nowhere and the truck is locked?? Sorry raised in the country here and that just didn't happen at anyone's house I knew. And the end with them sleeping to wake a find it's daylight. Yea Right you couldn't get me to sleep with all that going on for a week.
But so be it everyone is different when in fear and might fumble the keys. And I do totally believe their claim just for the record.

And the OP asked if we ever had anything similar happen to share it so,
Jeepers this brings back a night I'd rather forget one that shakes me up to almost crying in fear when I tell it. Bad thing is with that it wasn't really very eventful thank God but yet the most afraid I've ever been.

It happened when I was like 17 that's 33 years ago now. I had a 4 wheel drive pickup truck and we were all out partying. In the front I had 3 people counting myself and in the back must have been 5 people.

It was out in nowhere backwoods Ohio on a dirt/gravel road the road supposedly ran back to a strip field for coal and when I came to the two big piles of gravel across the road I didn't think much of just going over it being 4 wheel drive and all.
I was traveling around 25 to 30 miles an hour when all the sudden the road ends and I slide out into a field. On the right side is a old run down pole barn like garage and to the left a two story farm house in fairly good shape not run down like the pole barn.

The radio was rather loud but this growling started so I shut the radio down. Huge growing sound and it seemed to come from everywhere. At the back left corner of the farmhouse at the 2nd floor level yet out away from the house there where these red glowing eyes and big. Not round but regular eye shape coming from around the house towards us. Everyone screaming go go go as if I needed to be told that..
To this day you couldn't pay me to go back down that road let alone at night.

edit on 9/30/2013 by Connman because: the house was on the left not right so corrected

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
For those not familiar with British folklore you might find this an interesting link.

For centuries, inhabitants of England have told tales of a large black dog with malevolent flaming eyes (or in some variants of the legend a single eye) that are red or alternatively green

Black Shuck

You might like to have a read through this as well.

Ghostly Black Hounds

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

applesthateatpeople
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

Skin walker ranch (Bigelow ranch) also had glowing red eyes in the details. UFO activity as well. UFO's are also reported with many bigfoot sightings. Recently, I learned that major thunder/electrical storms are common with Bigfoot sightings as well (thanks to info obtained in the Paulides thread).

Interesting, in 2 episodes of the "Six Million Dollar Man" Bigfoot appears to be a creature/construct that serves some sort of alien visitor race. I thought this was kind of out of place for the series since it never dealt with UFO's or anything like that. Coincidence? Or another example of truth hidden in fiction!

I looked up the Law of One / Ra Material in google and found it pretty interesting what the Wiki page on it said, in the very first sentence... "The Ra Material, also known as the The Law of One, is a series of five books that are made by a few con artists purportedly authored by a non-human intelligence named Ra and his questioners through the process of channeling."

I've never read it, it does sound kind of loopy but I just find it strange that a Wiki article would flat out label a book as authored by con artists without providing any definitive proof, even in the references.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

Interesting, in 2 episodes of the "Six Million Dollar Man" Bigfoot appears to be a creature/construct that serves some sort of alien visitor race. I thought this was kind of out of place for the series since it never dealt with UFO's or anything like that. Coincidence? Or another example of truth hidden in fiction!

I think you hit the nail on the head!

Con artists, huh? How could they prove anything that is channeled is true, or not? The people that wrote these books could have a good law suit there!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Feels like Im using the forums wrong, but this doesnt seem like aliens, monsters sure, I dont see any ufo connection in those stories.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I saw this about a month ago,what i found strange was the lights they had seen in the woods before the creatures came,ufo maybe with alien creatures, are werewolves? looked more of the werewolves type creature

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

tigpoppa
Feels like Im using the forums wrong, but this doesnt seem like aliens, monsters sure, I dont see any ufo connection in those stories.

The only connection would be the lights in the woods before the creatures came out of the woods.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

jasmine23
I saw this about a month ago,what i found strange was the lights they had seen in the woods before the creatures came,ufo maybe with alien creatures, are werewolves? looked more of the werewolves type creature

This isn't the typical "bigfoot" we are used to seeing.
In The Law of One book by Ra that I quoted in my OP, Ra says there are three types of Big Foot. This might be one of the other types. Just a thought...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I still think its toilet paper glowstick eyes.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I have seen a Similar creature with red suppodely glowing eyes in Greece while we were in a van that our family members owned in Greece in 2008, It was in the bushes.

We were heading out to the Greek's festival.
edit on 24-10-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
there these shadow things
1 they hunt and rip ghosts apart on a hill in my town
2 people like me who hear their screaming calls get so scared we are paralyzed for 2 hours
3 locals do not like talking about them
4 people are warned from going to the hill at night
5 there have been unexplained deaths there where reports say there was no organ failers/marks and they had a scared expression on their face

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kezzy24

Hi Kezzy24,

I take it that you're in a region which is fairly deserted, out in the country? Could you tell us what country this is in, and maybe what area of the country? Or maybe the name of the mountains or hills where this occurs? I don't scare very easily, and was nonetheless so freaked out by my sighting it took me two years to talk about it. It was said that the special ops soldiers selected to work in Dulce had to be acclimated to photos of those creatures for six months before allowed in their presence, or their heart would stop out of fright.

They are fearsome monsters far beyond the stuff of our worst nightmares. Plus they are way smarter than us, which places us unexpectedly into the category of stupid clucking chicken. That in itself is a tremendous shock. That they enjoy eating chicken is another trauma, as we aren't accustomed to be reduced to a food staple. I don't think that anything which resembles a mammal could produce the same level of terror which a ruthless two-legged dinosaur causes. Pray tell us more of what is told of those events.

Getsmart

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
england
very populated
and the hills nickname is the hills and hollows

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I have seen things with red glowing eyes, but they were not corporeal beings.
As in you couldn't touch them.
I believe them to be demons. They always have red eyes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join