It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaCare Ushers in The Mark of The Beast!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I am somewhat loathe to bring this up, but since we are discussing it anyway...

I am not sure that any of us living in the “modern world” are going to make it. We have all been fornicating with the beast and its banking system for years without even realizing it, and the joke may well be on us. Its possible that Satan already has us trapped through his deception.

Why?
Well according to Historicism, the entire “Age of the Church” is the “tribulation”, we are in the end of the tribulation at this point. The “Age of the Church” started after the end of the “Age of the Jews” in 70AD (which is why Christ talked about the “end of an age” when discussing the destruction of the temple). With that in mind, read this verse:

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Where in this world can you go and not interact with our banking system?
Where in this world can you not end up with a biometric National ID?
And as a Christian where would you lose your head for your witness of Christ?

They are all the same area...
Muslim controlled middle eastern countries.

So unless you have been over there risking your life witnessing, you are already trapped in the system. You cannot go there now without surrendering your biometrics to get a Visa and Passport.
I'd like nothing more then this to not be true, but I am afraid that it just might be.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

bekod
I do see your point but , The new system will be a forced upon society as a whole, REAL ID is a stepping stone of what is to come, hand prints and facial recognition, even eye scan will be of the next part,

Look up National ID's in Wikipedia, almost every country now requires a biometric ID card or drivers license.

Every state in the US, even the ones passing laws against the Real ID Act, have still implemented biometric facial recognition in their ID's and DL's. As a matter of fact, in MO it caused a major issue because they broke the law and enacted it. There was a a push to have folks arrested and prosecuted over it. The end result was that MO backed down on every point of the Real ID EXCEPT the Biometrics. That in itself tells you that the only real reason for the Real ID is the collection of Biometrics, everything else is secondary.

This is also the reason for the push of the new Immigration law. They don't care if the illegals stay or not, the real point of that law is that it requires the use of DHS's E-Verify system for employment. It effectively eliminates the use of non-biometric “b-list” ID's such as the voter registration card. As a matter of fact, this was the real reason for the push to get photos on the Voter Registration as well.

So it IS being forced on the entire world as a whole, whether you realize it or not.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

ouch that hay rake must hurt , but you do see the path now , now light the way for others to see , you can not lead them just show them , the stone of the steps to the path of no return have been set, the gates of hell still need unlocking , the Temple rebuilt, the full world wide implementation of this new ID system. we are on the path of no return

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

bekod
the gates of hell still need unlocking , the Temple rebuilt, the full world wide implementation of this new ID system. we are on the path of no return

Unfortunately as a Historicist I don't believe that there will be a third temple (look a few posts up). The “tribulation” has been on-going since 70 AD, and is the entire “Church Age”, so all these thing you mention may already be past. The ID is already world wide with the exception of a very small handful of countries. Even poor countries like Ethiopia* are getting foreign aid to implement biometric National ID Cards.

*Chinese Telecom Giant ready to throw 100′s of Millions of Dollars for the upcoming Ethiopian National ID Project

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Some stories on the net about the USA government buying thousands of Guillotines. Not sure it has been verified though.

edit on 29-9-2013 by amy2x because: edit

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Okay people. I think everyone needs to take a deep breath...

I know this is by the Kaiser Foundation, but it seems to answer some simple questions about Obamacare that most people have. I found it informational, considering none of us really understand this thing at all.

Check it out, reply if you find inconsistencies/lies/propaganda. It's less than 5 minutes of your time that I think is worth spending.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

amy2x
reply to post by defcon5

Some stories on the net about the USA government buying thousands of Guillotines. Not sure it has been 100% verified though.

How about 10% verified?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

"They could start building tomorrow. There are 12 groups that are in preparation. They've chosen the location, a computer registry of 300,000 of the sons of Aaron (the Levites), many robes are prepared, over 150 sacred vessels have already been restored, including some of the most difficult and complicated projects, such as the Menorah and the precious stones of the High Priest's breastplate. The architects are selected to rebuild with plans according to the bible."

"Numbers 19 requires a clean man who has never been unclean himself. To prepare for this they have raised young people sequestered from any possible contact that would make them ritually impure. This includes keeping them on rock floored dwellings to make sure no one is buried below."

www.squidoo.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Or maybe 0%...
www.snopes.com...
The only way that would happen in our country would be if we ended up with a Muslim controlled government. Though that is possible, its not very likely.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Only 1 out of 3 schools of prophecy state that there will be a rebuilt temple, no matter how much that the idea may appeal to the Jewish population. As the majority of Christians are Catholic, they should believe in Preterism which does not teach a rebuilt temple, and the rest should believe in Historicism which also teaches no re-built temple. The one school that teaches a rebuilding of the temple is Catholic dogma, that even the Catholics themselves reject.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I just watched this vid . its about how we are told ,scared,and convinced by TPTB why and how we need to change in a direction that by all accounts is just crazy ..well worth a listen because it has humour and a message that seems so simple to comprehend www.youtube.com...=246

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Click on the below link...of a company named...BioPtid...and read all the subjects (on the top right of the page) under (human barcode)...and then connect it to what you have shared with us. Definitely...something big is in the works.

www.bioptid.com...

And...I am thinking who would be tagged first? Those on disability benefits, social security benefits...those on government programs etc. Those perhaps involved in the new health care system.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

There is one theory that the number of a man was the Roman emperor Nero.

In those days many tribes and city states marked their citizens with a tattoo on the forehead or hand, so that the guards would know who was allowed entry and who wasn't.

Another theory is that 666 is the double bars at the end and middle of barcodes.

If it were an RFID chip, then there wouldn't be any need for barcodes or 666. That wouldn't be too practical, as they could be removed and reimplanted. The tattoo or barcode would be the most practical as it would be obvious that it had been tampered with.

Countries like India and China are going for biometric ID cards, so it's only one step forward to going to something that can't be lost.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

As of right now, my state does not use facial recognition for driver's licenses.

Source: Someone who works at the DMV

Test: Throw your ID in the microwave. If it sizzles/sparks/melts in a certain place...yep, it has an RFID.

If you're paranoid: Buy an RFID-blocking wallet. I purchased mine over 5 years ago. It looks like a normal black leather wallet. I have tested it with friends who have RFID badges. I went to meet them for lunch, had them put their security badge in my wallet, and we tried to use it in front of the sensor to unlock the door to their suite. It didn't work.

I don't own this one, but the reviews seem pretty good and it's eligible for Amazon Prime

edit on 29-9-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Thanks. Never heard of that before. I am sure many studies have been done on the best way to implement these things.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
As of right now, my state does not use facial recognition for driver's licenses.

Source: Someone who works at the DMV

Test: Throw your ID in the microwave. If it sizzles/sparks/melts in a certain place...yep, it has an RFID.

You are intermixing different topics here.
Facial Recognition is nothing special as far as how its done or stored, its simply a high resolution picture that is then stored in a database by the DMV. Once its stored by them, a piece of software is run on the photo that measures certain facial features, then stores that as a number. Now any time that you walk in front of a FR camera, it can take the same measurements and then query the resulting number against the ones stored in the database. Even if you went to your local drug store and had them take a passport photo of you, then sent that in for a passport, its still high enough resolution that they can scan it in and run facial biometrics on it.

There is nothing in the ID that would be effected by a microwave. This has nothing to do with RFID chips, and an RFID chip is not required to store your biometrics. Your Biometrics are stored in the state and federal database along with copies of your SS Card, Birth Certificate, and other documents they now require to apply for your drivers license.

As far as your state is concerned, I'd like to know which state you're talking about? According to my information (follow the link in my sig line) ALL states have enacted biometric facial recognition compliant ID's and DL's. There are a few states that offer “enchanced DL's” and standard ones, where only the “enhanced” version is Real ID compliant, but expect that to change by 2017. 2017 is the deadline for ALL ID's and all states to be Real ID Compliant.

MystikMushroom
If you're paranoid: Buy an RFID-blocking wallet. I purchased mine over 5 years ago. It looks like a normal black leather wallet. I have tested it with friends who have RFID badges. I went to meet them for lunch, had them put their security badge in my wallet, and we tried to use it in front of the sensor to unlock the door to their suite. It didn't work.

Again, this has nothing to do with RFID, its more powerful, cheaper to implement, being done very quietly without most folks knowledge, and uses existing infrastructure. The only things that the states had to do was upgrade their DMV cameras to high resolution digital cameras, then install the database and FR software.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

As a matter of fact, just to reiterate that nothing “special”, such as an RFID, is required for facial recognition, Facebook now uses this system. Have you noticed how FB puts a square on folks faces in pictures now? That is because Facebook is running Facial Recognition software on your photo's, which identify when there is a face in that photo, then places a box around it. If you link that persons face to their FB profile identity, FB records their facial recognition information (unless the user has shut off the feature). Law enforcement is now trolling facebook for facial recognition photographs and using them to arrest folks with outstanding warrants.

Xbox Connect also uses FR, which is how it can identify users and match them to their profiles simply by standing in front of the camera and waving at it to initiate the process.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

defcon5

In the pic, the lines draw a decepticon emblem almost. Like Horns, Devil or Goat...

20 dots on the face, I wonder if there is one more dot not shown...

As technology advances, they will be drawing more dots and vertices.

I see exactly what your saying about forehead now! I hope I didn't give them any ideas for Criminals and prisoners...

reply to post by defcon5

Yep, and Facebook!!

Your schools of thought posts had me thinking if: We can have our cake and eat it too?

I'll explain later this evening...
edit on 29-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added replies

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
As I stated, ALL states whether Real ID compliant or not, and whether using “Real ID's” or “Enhanced ID's” are collecting this.

As explained by Mark Lerner, co founder of the Constitutional Alliance and the leading expert on the Real ID Act and biometrics in the US;

It is not widely known that all states in the United States are “capturing” a digital facial image/photograph that is facial recognition compatible. Real ID compliant and non-Real ID compliant states use the same standard for the digital facial image/photograph capture. Every state works with AAMVA (American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators). AAMVA has adopted the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) standard that is required by the Real ID Act (page 68, footnote 17, Notice of Proposed Rule Making, Real ID Act 2005). In addition, the vendors who have been awarded state driver’s license contracts have adopted the same standard as called for in the Real ID Act 2005.

Here are the standards for collecting Biometric Facial Recognition from the National Institute of Science and Technology:
Understanding The Face Image Format Standards.pdf
NIST.GOV: ITL Biometrics Overview

United Nations International Civil Aviation Organization:
UN ICAO
ICAO Adoption of Biometric Standards.pdf

Being used in “real time” street level tracking, to record who is at protests, etc...
Sheriff’s Dept. Confirms Real ID Drivers Licenses Now Part Of Facial Recognition System

DUNEDIN, FLORIDA – The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office confirmed this week that images taken from Florida drivers’ licenses have now been integrated into a multi-jurisdictional facial recognition database used by law enforcement agencies throughout Florida.

Since January 1, 2010, the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) has been in full compliance with the Real ID Act of 2005. This federal law, administered by the Department of Homeland Security, mandates that states “subject each person applying for a driver’s license or identification card to mandatory facial image capture.” These facial image caputures are required to be compatible with facial recognition software. The law also requires that these facial image captures be combined with digital scans of identification documents, such as birth certificates and social security cards, and be uploaded to a national database.

“We are in a pilot program with DHSMV,” said Scott McCallum, Administrator of Facial Recognition Systems for the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office (PCSO). “We also have the ability to perform a [facial recognition] search against the civilian repository, the drivers’ license data set,” McCallum said, “we’ve been able to go ahead and verify identity in near real time at street level.”

It is International:
REAL ID: CONNECTING THE DOTS TO AN INTERNATIONAL ID

By Representative Sam E. Rohrer
August 24, 2008

When former Attorney General William French Smith proposed to implement what he called a "perfectly harmless" national ID system as well as when a second cabinet member proposed to "tattoo a number on each American's forearm," Ronald Reagan responded, "My God, that's the mark of the beast," signaling an abrupt end to the national ID debate during the Reagan years.

What does REAL ID do? REAL ID attempts to mandate a standardized process and format for all state drivers' licenses to achieve increased security. Most importantly in this standardized process, REAL ID mandates a certain picture quality. A footnote issued by the Department of Homeland Security establishes this quality as compliant with the ICAO Document 9303 biometric format. The global body setting this format, the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), is a specialized agency created under the United Nations. Biometric data can be produced from a simple digital photograph of this quality by running the picture of a person's face through a software program which measures and analyzes the unique, personally identifiable characteristics of that face. The process results in a unique numeric code which identifies a person according to facial measurements. You read that correctly. A unique number or "code" is developed from an algorithmic formula which converts a digital biometric sample to biometric "face print" data. Under REAL ID biometric facial recognition technology, you become a number literally worn on your face - a number which is read by computer, tracked by surveillance camera, and distributed worldwide. Clearly, this international standard provides global compatibility of American citizens' biometric data collected through REAL ID.

Read that again:
"A unique number or "code" is developed from an algorithmic formula which converts a digital biometric sample to biometric "face print" data. Under REAL ID biometric facial recognition technology, you become a number literally worn on your face - a number which is read by computer, tracked by surveillance camera, and distributed worldwide."

the "Number of a Man"?

Mr Rohrer is pretty much straight out warning you that this thing is the biblical "mark"...
Whats even more odd is that the "Gold Star" that is placed on your license is referred to by the DHS in its “Gold Star Compliance Benchmarks” as being "marked with a DHS marking", not "stamped with a DHS Seal". When have you ever heard a US government agency refer to their "seal" (eg. The Presidential Seal)or "logo" as a "mark"?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The MOTB is not a chip, it is a mark just like scripture states. A barcode or six-sided symbol to be exact. And the technology that makes the mark possible has been perfected and can be scanned from a distance of 30ft or more. The government took control of the company that produced the technology, Somark Industries, some years back. The company and almost all traces of it vanished after the absorption. And yes, ObamaCare will utilize this technology. The technology is called 'RFID Ink' and has been used for years on livestock, poultry and fish. It was approved for human use by the FDA some years ago. Note the sudden and historic rise of tattoo popularity, parties and parlors. The masses have been desensitized to tattoos and will be willing to accept them under the guise of convenience and security. The tattoo artists will be paid by the government to put these marks on the masses. And everyone who takes this mark, ie becomes a product of the system/beast, will be eternally damned. He who has an ear let him hear these words of truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join