Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

ObamaCare Ushers in The Mark of The Beast!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

This post is about Satan's Conspiracy with the Elite of this world to enslave and kill us off.

This is the biggest conspiracy ever in the History of the World IMHO.
Obama is one his most utilized and Trusted assets these days! amy2x

The world is being conditioned (prepared) to receive Satan (i.e. the coming Antichrist). In an unbelievable turn of events (made possible by the 911 crisis), the New World Order is well on it's way to completion. I anticipate the completion of the New World Order (NWO) around 2015 (just a humble guess). The NWO will consolidate all religious, political, economic, monetary, and military entities—a One World Order.

The hallmark of the NWO will be a Godless Global Totalitarian Communist Police State. A confederate of nations will rule the world under the leadership of the Antichrist. Other nations will comply due to fear. The Antichrist may very well claim to be a Christian, just as many falsely do today. Satan is a beautiful liar.

Conditioned For Satan by David J. Stewart

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

This Video is about ObamaCare and convincing info that shows us that it leads to the Mark of the Beast mentioned in the Bible. Also mind provoking info pointing to Obama possibly being the Anti-Christ.

Revelation 13:16-18 (KJV) And he causeth all, both small and
great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right
hand, or in their foreheads:17 And that no man might buy or sell,
save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number
of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the
number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number
is Six hundred threescore and six.
edit on 27-9-2013 by amy2x because: spelling error

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Ah...religion and politics...what a happy mix!

edit on 27-9-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: of style, my man...style.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

I believe it, I thought about this though, the population of the U.S. is around 316 million, the world is around 7 billion, you either have to consider that somehow the rest of the world would need to be somehow grandfathered in though ? to make this mark of the beast, beast mark match up to chips and Obamacare, do other countries have this same program with chips etc?

The only thing I could think of is that the Georgia guide stones would somehow have to be fulfilled also, to whack down those numbers some, don't you think?

The numbers don't work out without some natural disaster, pandemic or something of that magnitude, but honestly if you do believe in this conspiracy, there is more evidence for it than against it, I tend to be one that believes that if the Satanists , theosophical teachings, secret societies that claim the lineage to Cain, and many others work this hard and work so much to prove that Christ was not real or he was not the son of God, and even more alarming that Lucifer/Satan/horned guy is really our God or that you live forever and the bible is all made up, there has to be something more to it all than one can comprehend.
edit on 27-9-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The lucky get it in the hand, Criminals/Prisoners/lower class get forehead chips!!

I like how its not on the hand, but IN the hand!!

KJV published 1611, based on Bishops Bible of mid 1500's.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

oh yes had to go grab my dance'n shoes
just makes you want to get up and dance book of Rev, Obama, and Gov, and most of all the mark of the beast all in one big thread if that don't get your Irish up,.... what does... ill drink to that

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

Good Points. It is a possibility the USA government will Nuke a USA city or 2 so people will beg them for total enslavement. Nukes could also be sent by another country to achieve that same goal. I read that an agreement was signed to not retaliate after a first strike on USA.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Does this count as revealing himself as the Devil to the world??

The Bible: Jesus Meets Satan
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWCxvoA_LqI

Who runs History Channel? Follow Money....

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Did you read that somewhere?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

religion and politics held hands as soon as both were conceived

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

I see it!

adding:
You are less likely to dig at your forehead to get it out. Cosmetic reasons...
edit on 28-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hknudzkknexnt

Politics was created by Satan IMHO. Politicians are a Devilish Bunch.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It will be optional at first, it will have benefits, but for every good, there is an evil!!

The Dragon will be issuing Capital!

adding:
Ushered in after the calamity...
edit on 28-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Optional with repercussions if you don't take the Chip. Loss of Job being a huge repercussion. They can not do that but will.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Real ID Data Requirements:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REAL_ID_Act
en.wikipedia.org...

wikipedia.org/wiki/REAL_ID_Act

The REAL ID Act of 2005, Pub.L. 109–13, 119 Stat. 302, enacted May 11, 2005, was an Act of Congress that modified U.S. federal law pertaining to security, authentication, and issuance procedures standards for the state driver's licenses and identification (ID) cards, as well as various immigration issues pertaining to terrorism.

Data requirements:
A Real ID-compliant form of identification requires, at a minimum, the following pieces of data:
Full legal name,
Signature,
Date of birth,
Gender,
Unique, identifying number,
Principal residence address,
Front-facing photograph of the applicant.
Said cards must also feature specific security features intended to prevent tampering, counterfeiting, or duplication of the document for fraudulent purposes. These cards must also present data in a common, machine-readable format (bar codes, Smart card technology, etc.). Although the use of wireless RFID chips was offered for consideration in the proposed rulemaking process, it was not included in the latest rulemaking process. DHS could consider additional technological requirements to be incorporated into the licenses after consulting with the states. In addition, DHS has required the use of RFID chips in its Enhanced Driver's License program, which the Department is proposing as an alternative to REAL ID.

edit on 28-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

They can and will sneak RFID in to future legislation.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
So the beast Satan is only interested in US Citizens ?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Might not be future legislation on it....

Probably won't need it.

Hungry people will beg for the chip!!

Probably be lucky if RFID isn't already hidden in foods...

reply to post by skonaz

US wont be issuing the capital...
edit on 28-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added 2nd reply
edit on 28-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added the word: already

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by skonaz

The Beast wants everyone. You Trolling?.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Walmart has it in their clothing. Food may be next.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
all seem to forget that the Mark is a world wide mark, it might be from the UK or EU or the UN, WHO; World Health Organization, might do it or have done it, why must it be from the USofA oh yes we got Israel's back, so the ANTIchrist must come or be from the US of A, oh i feel a dance move com'en on
but then you nver know , got to pour me another...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join