It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaCare Ushers in The Mark of The Beast!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Revelations 13 KJV

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark IN their right hand, or IN their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Jesus was also scheduled to return during the bush jr, clinton, bush sr, and reagan presidencies ... going back before hitler. Look at it this way:

Biblical prophecies are vague -- much like a cold reading.

-4 Horsemen: War, Famine, Pestilence, and death. Name one time in history when any of these "horsemen" weren't riding around.
-Israel under attack: Seriously? These guys have been the most arrogant nation on earth since they decided god loves them more than anyone else. Other nations have been trying to wipe Israel off the map since the beginning of time.
-Mark of the beast: Barcodes, Six pointed star of David, RFID chips, it's all the "mark" -- every time.
-Anti-christ: It seems to me that the only thing out there fitting that description (i.e. wanting peace but promoting war, looks like a lamb but speaks like a dragon, teaching false doctrines, and getting wounded but won't freaking die) is about 90% of the christian church.

We get so wrapped up in the little details of this silly little book that we forget the message: Spread the love of christ -- not the laws of a poorly-translated book with questionable origins, falsely attributed books, and historically proven corruption (you mean to tell me that positions in the church were sold to individuals who used them for political, financial, and social gains, but the medieval catholic church couldn't have made a single change to the bible because god made it infallible? Preposterous!)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

The Bible is the Word of God. Shameful for you to call it a silly little book.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

I'm pretty sure god can speak for himself. Shame on you for limiting him to words in a book.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

Nothing vague about going IN the hand!!

or buying or trading without it...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Your post certainly is no joke. It's all happening just like the book said it would.

Just an observation.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

I'm pretty sure god can speak for himself. Shame on you for limiting him to words in a book.

If God spoke out loud to us we'd be obliterated. So yes, God is great enough to see to it we get the message he wanted us to have. He spoke light into existence for crikey sakes.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

Riiiight the word of "god".

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

God is all powerful, right? Then your argument is invalid. You're limiting the powers of an almighty god to a vague possibility in a book. Either you believe that god is all powerful and that he can talk to humans without destroying them (by the way, god spoke directly to people in the bible without any undesired effects) or you believe that god cannot control the ability to destroy things with a word.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

still, nothing vague about it....

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

God is all powerful, right? Then your argument is invalid. You're limiting the powers of an almighty god to a vague possibility in a book. Either you believe that god is all powerful and that he can talk to humans without destroying them (by the way, god spoke directly to people in the bible without any undesired effects) or you believe that god cannot control the ability to destroy things with a word.

God can speak to us in many ways. Thru other people even. I said if he spoke out loud to us.
And my argument is not invalid. He can just reveal his word to our minds.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

I mentioned a number of vague portions of the "end of the world story" and you presented one specific section that could never possibly happen as long as christian politicians and the religious right exist.

It is written and fear-provoking, thus it is easily prevented.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

Look who took over the Military, its happening.

USA was the last hope!

Nixon opened the gates to hell, and we sold our souls and the childrens souls to the Dragon!

Christians can't stop abortions...

They will break when they get hungry....

If they stuck a mark in you a 100 years ago and it healed, how would they know a mark is IN you?

When has this occurred in history so we can say its been fulfilled?

The time is right!
edit on 28-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: If they stuck a mark in you

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So you're saying that god is not all powerful?

God spoke to Jacob in a place later called peniel, after wrestling with him.

God spoke to Noah.

God spoke to moses in a burning bush, on a mountaintop, and after he hit a rock to get water.

If you're a trinitarian, Jesus is god. He spoke to people that didn't die as a result.

God spoke to abraham.

God walked with adam and eve and spoke to them.

Once again, either god is all powerful and can speak audibly to humans without killing them, or god is not all powerful and cannot control his ability to speak audibly to humans without killing them. Which is it?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

If you didn't feel it yourself, you wouldn't be in this thread..

Unless, you voted for him, and now you feel guilty...

Its ok, He deceived everyone...

I forgive you!!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

I think I read those thoughts in Pat Robertson's book, "Will someone please pay attention to me?"

First of all, Nixon did WHAT? That makes about as much sense as Haiti selling their souls to the devil, volcanoes being hell spilling over, and god sending hurricanes to wipe out gay pride festivals.

Second of all, nothing has changed. The government is doing something unethical, we're kept in the dark, and we post angrily in message boards.

Lastly, I'm pretty sure that christians have stopped plenty of things from happening: gay marriage, prostitution, car sales on sundays, and secularization of america.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

huh, What did Nixon do.....

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by scolai

Once again, either god is all powerful and can speak audibly to humans without killing them, or god is not all powerful and cannot control his ability to speak audibly to humans without killing them. Which is it?

It's obviously what ever you want to be. Did you want me to repeat myself or something ?
i say we get back on topic.
edit on 28-9-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Ya know I keep seeing people here quoting the bible that the mark of the beast will be IN your hand or IN your forehead , but consider the possibility that in your hand could mean something as simple as holding a smartphone IN your hand, or the whole forehead thing could be as simple as facial recognition software

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

Apparently refusal of the Mark gets Christians heads whacked off. Something Muslim Obama would love to do to Christians.

Revelation 20:4(KJV)

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join